Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,303 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

He's 24 But Look 54 And Wants To Commit Suicide - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / He's 24 But Look 54 And Wants To Commit Suicide (68340 Views)

Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland / Soldier Attempts To Commit Suicide In Taraba State / “Doctors Gave Me 48hrs To Live, But Look At Me Now” - Guy Survival Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He's 24 But Look 54 And Wants To Commit Suicide by omoadeleye(m): 9:03pm On May 08, 2021
22brains:
no I know his family very well. His father even look younger than him. As in.... He old pass him papa

Chai.
Re: He's 24 But Look 54 And Wants To Commit Suicide by Onyeka2019: 9:13pm On May 08, 2021
Way the photo make I see how e look nah..
Re: He's 24 But Look 54 And Wants To Commit Suicide by Vireani79: 9:22pm On May 08, 2021
Being sad is not the same as depression

People should stop twisting things
He is sad he is not depressed

He won't tell u if he needs to commit suicide
He will do it
He doesn't like his life cos he is comparing himself with his mates

That's the spirit of Materialism taking a hold of him

He needs to see life differently
Re: He's 24 But Look 54 And Wants To Commit Suicide by Vaiki(m): 9:23pm On May 08, 2021
22brains:
no I know his family very well. His father even look younger than him. As in.... He old pass him papa
it's a dieseaese,a rare condition. It's sadly going to continue like that. Pictures would have actually helped the judgement.
Re: He's 24 But Look 54 And Wants To Commit Suicide by Goldbw122(m): 9:26pm On May 08, 2021
MAY BE HE DIDN'T KNOW GOOD REAL AGE..
Re: He's 24 But Look 54 And Wants To Commit Suicide by ilemona4u: 9:32pm On May 08, 2021
I am 26 but I look 36... Believe me I see this as a blessing from God as I use it to my advantage. There are a lot of opportunities and preferences I have enjoyed because of my matured looks.And since I also dress like a matured man(don't wear jeans, sneakers or t-shirts, always on long sleeves tucked in and native wears), people are always under the impression that I am responsible and trust me with things that they wouldn't trust or tell older men talk less of guys my age.

1 Like

Re: He's 24 But Look 54 And Wants To Commit Suicide by Casper21: 9:34pm On May 08, 2021
rentAcock:
He should use his age to his advantage. Dress him up like a granpa, give him a walking stick and ask him to show up to a football pitch like that. Then video him playing the ball and dribbling young guys, post it on YouTube, tiktok or Instagram and he will be an international sensation. My father taught me to always think outside the box and this is how I started my rentacock_ business.

Lol u spoke like a wise man
Re: He's 24 But Look 54 And Wants To Commit Suicide by Harpyeagle(m): 9:52pm On May 08, 2021
Same thing with me fa.. Though my own manifestation might not be as bad as his.. I look like 5 to 10 years older than my real age.

I caught the reason for my speedy ageing.. It's severe chronic sleep deprivation...there used to be improvements after I've slept well for several consecutive days , say 6.5hrs for 7-10 days.... But i rarely get that luxury because i have insomnia cry cry
I also discovered that masturbation induced sleep doesn't count.. Infact it's a suspect fir worsening the issue
Re: He's 24 But Look 54 And Wants To Commit Suicide by adabaraabdul: 9:52pm On May 08, 2021
22brains:
A friend of mine is seriously facing depression as a result of how old he's grown.

He disclosed his intentions to me that he wants to commit suicide because of the stigma of not able to do what his mates does that include age limit in the society.

With the love he has for the Nigeria military, he has applied to become a soldier severally but got disqualified on the basis of age. He applied for so many others with the same result.

His age mates who doesn't know much about his situation call him daddy, papa, old man which further worsen his state of mind.

He got fed up when his bank management denied him access to his account with the BVN he presented to make some accounting correction. They said his age on the BVN difer from his looks. They accused him of age falsification.

He was born on 1st of September 1996 but he actually look 30yrs older than his real age.

The question is, what could be the cause of him growing old everyday and how do I make him see positive reasons not to kill himself?
probably lorde's disease

1 Like

Re: He's 24 But Look 54 And Wants To Commit Suicide by saintF(m): 9:53pm On May 08, 2021
Suiwhat! That is a capital offense. Abeg I no fit shout. I think they use to say I can't come and kill myself. Abeg face front
Re: He's 24 But Look 54 And Wants To Commit Suicide by possibilita(m): 9:57pm On May 08, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Post your picture or I don't believe it.

5 Likes

Re: He's 24 But Look 54 And Wants To Commit Suicide by Suremikky(m): 9:57pm On May 08, 2021
Show us pictures so we fit know the magnitude of the problem and advice him better..abi him picture no dey display for phone?
Re: He's 24 But Look 54 And Wants To Commit Suicide by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:02pm On May 08, 2021
@possibilita

You look older than 30, but you surely don't look 50 or 60 as you said. Maybe, 40s shaa. Try shedding some weight if you find it necessary.
Re: He's 24 But Look 54 And Wants To Commit Suicide by MrJavaS: 10:08pm On May 08, 2021
Before I say anything I want to see the picture first
Re: He's 24 But Look 54 And Wants To Commit Suicide by mechanics(m): 10:23pm On May 08, 2021
Bola146:
grin I laughed because I read it here that one guy said he is smaller than his age, what of oversized men getting married to women everyday?. My dear, tell him you can't please the world, just love yourself. God knows what is best for you, maybe you will be killed if you are admitted into force. Ignore haters, nobody can make you happy expect yourself, love your body, spirit and soul, work harder to make money and be free. You will realize people will be closer to you. God bless you
That's right
Re: He's 24 But Look 54 And Wants To Commit Suicide by 24brains(m): 10:44pm On May 08, 2021
rentAcock:
He should use his age to his advantage. Dress him up like a granpa, give him a walking stick and ask him to show up to a football pitch like that. Then video him playing the ball and dribbling young guys, post it on YouTube, tiktok or Instagram and he will be an international sensation. My father taught me to always think outside the box and this is how I started my rentacock_ business.
LoL.... Mad oo
Re: He's 24 But Look 54 And Wants To Commit Suicide by 24brains(m): 10:46pm On May 08, 2021
Cutehector:
No picture of him? Yet the thread is on front page? Who is the mod that pushed this?

So i can just cook up a useless story and it can enter frontpage.. Wow... This is amazing.
it's not a cooked up story. I know who they are talking about. The guy has actually comited suicide
Re: He's 24 But Look 54 And Wants To Commit Suicide by charlesucheh(m): 10:46pm On May 08, 2021
OP!

Where is your friend's picture??

You should have posted him for review and analysis nah!
Re: He's 24 But Look 54 And Wants To Commit Suicide by divineappo(m): 10:57pm On May 08, 2021
Show us his pics, else I don't believe you
Re: He's 24 But Look 54 And Wants To Commit Suicide by 24brains(m): 11:09pm On May 08, 2021
I know the guy in question. He actually comited suicide last month. R.I.P
Re: He's 24 But Look 54 And Wants To Commit Suicide by 24brains(m): 11:10pm On May 08, 2021
Bola146:
grin I laughed because I read it here that one guy said he is smaller than his age, what of oversized men getting married to women everyday?. My dear, tell him you can't please the world, just love yourself. God knows what is best for you, maybe you will be killed if you are admitted into force. Ignore haters, nobody can make you happy expect yourself, love your body, spirit and soul, work harder to make money and be free. You will realize people will be closer to you. God bless you
Re: He's 24 But Look 54 And Wants To Commit Suicide by Bola146(f): 11:13pm On May 08, 2021
24brains:

Are you kidding me shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: He's 24 But Look 54 And Wants To Commit Suicide by Krismas(m): 11:20pm On May 08, 2021
lecturer50:
Let him not kill himself.
Let me tell you something about myself:

When I was 14 years old, people use to think I was above 40 years.

Everywhere I went, they use to call me sir,oga, daddy, etc.

When I got to SS1, people in SS3 were so surprised that a papa could come to school and one of them was asking me why I chose not to go to school when my mates were going to school in those days.

But I was only 15 years.

But surprisingly,by the time I entered University at the age of 22, all those things reversed itself.

I suddenly started looking like a 10 year old boy at the age of 22.

I don't know how to explain it or make people to believe me.

But I am speaking the truth.

In University, some JSS3 boys that use to sell something inside the school, would be saying that I was their age mate. That how come I am in the University.

In my department, everyone said I was the youngest.

I think I was being compensated for those days when I looked way older than my age.

At the age of 24, while still in the University,I applied for a security guard job at Hamilton.

They were looking for security guard to protect globacom mask that was in my compound.

I thought it would be best for me to do the job, since I was living inside the compound where the mask was.

But I was denied the job because they said I was too young to be a security man.

They said I was lying when I said I was 24.

During my NYSC, some girls were teasing me that how come my mom allowed me to go for NYSC, since I was very small.

Now, I have returned to normal.

I no longer look like a small boy, neither do I look old.

I now look my age.

So the person should not kill himself.

God will make it up to him one day.

cool I love ❤️ dis story
Re: He's 24 But Look 54 And Wants To Commit Suicide by madone: 11:26pm On May 08, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Your opinion is unfounded. Too general. I'm Virgo but I look younger than my age.
urs may just be one out of 10
Re: He's 24 But Look 54 And Wants To Commit Suicide by ieebrahima: 11:27pm On May 08, 2021
Benjamin Button�
Re: He's 24 But Look 54 And Wants To Commit Suicide by Onyenna(m): 11:56pm On May 08, 2021
22brains:

This one off me!!!
Re: He's 24 But Look 54 And Wants To Commit Suicide by chocboi78(m): 12:35am On May 09, 2021
Freestainworld:
Maybe his father gave birth to him at old age.
u are a fool grin grin
Re: He's 24 But Look 54 And Wants To Commit Suicide by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:35am On May 09, 2021
22brains:
A friend of mine is seriously facing depression as a result of how old he's grown.

He disclosed his intentions to me that he wants to commit suicide because of the stigma of not able to do what his mates does that include age limit in the society.

With the love he has for the Nigeria military, he has applied to become a soldier severally but got disqualified on the basis of age. He applied for so many others with the same result.

His age mates who doesn't know much about his situation call him daddy, papa, old man which further worsen his state of mind.

He got fed up when his bank management denied him access to his account with the BVN he presented to make some accounting correction. They said his age on the BVN difer from his looks. They accused him of age falsification.

He was born on 1st of September 1996 but he actually look 30yrs older than his real age.

The question is, what could be the cause of him growing old everyday and how do I make him see positive reasons not to kill himself?

I used to look older than my age some years back.

I had a growth spurt in JSS2 after a sickness, and I became over 6 feet tall. I come from a family of giants. I am talking about big bodied.

So, I was already so tall and so big when we resumed JSS2 second term, and that was when my problem began.

Teachers will call me agbaya simply for playing silly plays with my peers. These were plays meant for children my age, but the teachers will abuse me for playing. And to make matters worse, I started growing beards earlier than my peers.

I also remembered university days, when lecturers will call me "Sir", and treat me differently. And my coursemates will refer to me as "that uncle" or put Mr before my name.

I was on the school basketball team. During preparation for a certain NUGA back then, a lecturer from the Human Kinetics department was asking us questions. The first thing he asked me was my age. I told him 20. He laughed, and said "Age cheating is a serious problem o. How can this old man be claiming 20?" Everyone laughed, and it was so embarrassing.

Anyway, my age and my looks have blended now that I am in my 30s. I think I look my age now.

As for your friend, I take it that he looks old facially, and not in body, since you say he looks 50.

Maybe he should take more care of his face. He should drink a lot of water to hydrate his facial skin, and learn to relax his facial muscles. He should exfoliate once in a while.

In my own case, my body was the problem. It grew faster than my age. But this issue resolved itself.

But being older in the face than your real age may not resolve itself until you make the right moves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He's 24 But Look 54 And Wants To Commit Suicide by chocboi78(m): 12:40am On May 09, 2021
lecturer50:
Let him not kill himself.
Let me tell you something about myself:

When I was 14 years old, people use to think I was above 40 years.

Everywhere I went, they use to call me sir,oga, daddy, etc.

When I got to SS1, people in SS3 were so surprised that a papa could come to school and one of them was asking me why I chose not to go to school when my mates were going to school in those days.

But I was only 15 years.

But surprisingly,by the time I entered University at the age of 22, all those things reversed itself.

I suddenly started looking like a 10 year old boy at the age of 22.

I don't know how to explain it or make people to believe me.

But I am speaking the truth.

In University, some JSS3 boys that use to sell something inside the school, would be saying that I was their age mate. That how come I am in the University.

In my department, everyone said I was the youngest.

I think I was being compensated for those days when I looked way older than my age.

At the age of 24, while still in the University,I applied for a security guard job at Hamilton.

They were looking for security guard to protect globacom mask that was in my compound.

I thought it would be best for me to do the job, since I was living inside the compound where the mask was.

But I was denied the job because they said I was too young to be a security man.

They said I was lying when I said I was 24.

During my NYSC, some girls were teasing me that how come my mom allowed me to go for NYSC, since I was very small.

Now, I have returned to normal.

I no longer look like a small boy, neither do I look old.

I now look my age.

So the person should not kill himself.

God will make it up to him one day.

I know you are trying to motivate the guys and stuffs but seriously, are you okay??
Re: He's 24 But Look 54 And Wants To Commit Suicide by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:43am On May 09, 2021
omoadeleye:

Ask him if he has ever been masturbating throughout his entire life, cause masturbation or too much bleeps can speed someone's age in no time.

Where did you get this nonsense from?

It is a myth!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor / When You Eat Too Much Salt...read This / Photos From Kwata Abattoir, Anambra. How Much Do We Know About The Meat We Eat ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.