Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,995 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

How The US And Iran Became Adversaries - A Brief History (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / How The US And Iran Became Adversaries - A Brief History (Photos) (38718 Views)

Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics) / Over 350 Pilot Whales Dead In Australia's Worst Stranding In History (Photos) / At UN, US And Iran Invoke 'self-defense' For Military Confrontation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The US And Iran Became Adversaries - A Brief History (Photos) by Daum: 7:09am On Feb 28, 2021
Empiree:
You think Nigerian Christians have brain?. They are religious bigots. Any country with majority Muslims they hate it with passion even if such country is right. They would support Israel even Israel killed their parents in front of them

I am Christian
I like Iran but I hate her mullahs.
Re: How The US And Iran Became Adversaries - A Brief History (Photos) by BnQoyyim(m): 7:37am On Feb 28, 2021
Righteousness2:
This is the Crux of the Matter!
The United States is Friend to the Enemies of Iran.

Iran Hates GOD'S First Born ( Isreal) with Passion!
Isreal is a Covenant Nation so blessed in the midst of its Enemies and Enjoy Divine Privileges.
United States of America as a Nation has always stood by Isreal.
The Covenant "I will Bless those that Bless you and Curse those that Curse thee and in thee shall all the Earth be Blessed.
You Hate them or you Love them, you must make use of something from them.
There is no nation on Earth that does not Benefit from Isreal. It is a Covenant!
The Day US turns it's back on Isreal, they will become Bread for other Nations.
This Could Happen in this Dispensation
sooner or later, GOd will reveal the real 'you' not only here on Nairaland but physically in the midst of people to know the kind of atrocities you've been committed, to know that you're a wolf in sheep's clothing and to know the hatred and hate speech you've been nurture, meanwhile, hidden under the guise of religion that's not really practise by you.
Re: How The US And Iran Became Adversaries - A Brief History (Photos) by MoIbrahim: 7:40am On Feb 28, 2021
shevi4mb:

Most of you ppl on Nairaland don't think straight.
If it's not religious, it should be tribalistic, any other educative post, you bypass.
Now I see why you deserve the leaders you have.

Sadly, most have been brought up to think only in terms of religion and ethnicity.
What do they know? How many of them even know about the role of the US in the Iraq-Iran war?
Re: How The US And Iran Became Adversaries - A Brief History (Photos) by MoIbrahim: 7:43am On Feb 28, 2021
Macsjebs:
Source: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-24316661

What is prominently missing in this story is the role of the US, UK, USSR, France in the Iran-Iraq War that lasted 8 years.
That war and its consequences cannot be ignored in any objective analysis.
Re: How The US And Iran Became Adversaries - A Brief History (Photos) by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 28, 2021
Righteousness2:

Isreal is a Covenant Nation so blessed in the midst of its Enemies and Enjoy Divine Privileges.
The Covenant "I will Bless those that Bless you and Curse those that Curse thee and in thee shall all the Earth be Blessed.
There is no nation on Earth that does not Benefit from Isreal. It is a Covenant!

Most you bring superstition inside everything ? shocked
Re: How The US And Iran Became Adversaries - A Brief History (Photos) by thundafire: 8:51am On Feb 28, 2021
dvdwed:
We knew Biden is an Islamist ass licker.
try Biden and see wat USA will do
Re: How The US And Iran Became Adversaries - A Brief History (Photos) by thundafire: 8:51am On Feb 28, 2021
shevi4mb:

Most of you ppl on Nairaland don't think straight.
If it's not religious, it should be tribalistic, any other educative post, you bypass.
Now I see why you deserve the leaders you have.
because their Trump lose dey go dey talk nonsense.
Re: How The US And Iran Became Adversaries - A Brief History (Photos) by thundafire: 8:52am On Feb 28, 2021
Righteousness2:

just shut up.
Re: How The US And Iran Became Adversaries - A Brief History (Photos) by thundafire: 8:53am On Feb 28, 2021
theFilmtric:
the “president” Rouhani is just a front the real leader is the Ayatollah

Iran is a weird country
Pretending to be tough while desperately trying to get out of US sanctions

If you watch Press TV you would know
Press TV is the most Biased Media outlet I know
Its Iran government owned
They hate Israel to the extent that Every news headline must feature Israel
Negative news - of course

theFilmtricsay
that's why Israel always have their missiles pointed to Iran. If Iran dare to strike 1st blow watch as Iran will fall.
Re: How The US And Iran Became Adversaries - A Brief History (Photos) by thundafire: 8:54am On Feb 28, 2021
theFilmtric:

not really
Its Iran who's too much involved in the Arab world affairs

theFilmtricsay
even the Saudis hate them.
Re: How The US And Iran Became Adversaries - A Brief History (Photos) by Evii: 9:34am On Feb 28, 2021
Bros you're good. Thanks for the insight.

EmeraldKing7:
Iran has been existing as ancient Persia thousands of years ago even before Christopher Columbus discovered America in 1492

They was actually a time Persia was the world power before it was conquered by Alexander the great and the Greek empire

Apparently when world power shifted to the west,there was always interest in Iran because of her oil deposits.. Starting with the UK in the 1900s to the US in modern times..
Eventually Iranians beacame tired of foreign involvement in their affairs, and rallied themselves to regain control of their natural resources..

This is what has led to a whole series of revolutions, economic sanctions,trade wars,actual wars and even terrorism

Enyi...,Christopher Columbus voyages across the Atlantic paved the way for European colonization and industrialization of the Americas.

Its Europe that made America what it is today
Most Americans are desendants of European migrants,black slaves and assylum seeking Hispanics
The real inhabitants are the red Indians and they are not even up to 2% of the total population of US

Re: How The US And Iran Became Adversaries - A Brief History (Photos) by melodyogonna(m): 11:10am On Feb 28, 2021
Acient Persia that was once a terror to everyone being ridiculed by America, I wish I will be alive to see what America will be like in 400 years.
Re: How The US And Iran Became Adversaries - A Brief History (Photos) by wink2015(m): 11:47am On Feb 28, 2021
JosephXavier:
US and Iraq has been sworn enemies for a very long time

But Iraq stubborn shaa

You can imagine declaring a whole sitting President of US wanted because of the murder of Rouhani

But since Trump stepped down, I thought they would have carried out their threat to murder him

The Iranian government are joker.

The Persian gulf country lives on empty threat and propaganda.
Re: How The US And Iran Became Adversaries - A Brief History (Photos) by Empiree: 12:31pm On Feb 28, 2021
Daum:

I am Christian
I like Iran but I hate her mullahs.
you are still perambulating. What's your position btw Israel and Iran?.

What's your position between israel and palestine?
Re: How The US And Iran Became Adversaries - A Brief History (Photos) by UltraSphinx(m): 1:28pm On Feb 28, 2021

The real inhabitants are the red Indians and they are not even up to 2% of the total population of US

That's because they were brutally massacred (especially in the central and south Americas).
Those among them who didn't die from direct acts of aggression perpetrated by the European Colonists eventually withered away from being infected with diseases (which the natives were obviously not immune to) the Europeans inadvertently brought with them on their voyage.

The Aborigines of Australia suffered a quite similar fate too
Re: How The US And Iran Became Adversaries - A Brief History (Photos) by Reelblack: 3:10pm On Feb 28, 2021
Righteousness2:

This is why they say religion is dangerous. What is going on in Palestine if I may ask? That’s why you truly deserve your leaders.
Re: How The US And Iran Became Adversaries - A Brief History (Photos) by TOMMYS: 3:12pm On Feb 28, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Iran and the United states always had good relations until a cia coup to remove Mohammad Mosaddegh and the also the iran Islamic revolution further escalated the tension, it was never because of oil.

young man
The British government long ruled Iranian oil through the UK-owned Anglo-Persian Oil Company that began operations in 1908. British disregard for Iranian interests and London's staunch refusal to negotiate changes in the oil concession, led to a rising nationalist opposition. When Mohammed Mossadegh, a respected elder statesman, become prime minister in 1951, he finally succeeded in nationalizing Iran's oil industry, but Britain demanded a reversal, cutting off Iran's foreign oil sales. As British power waned, the CIA staged a coup in 1953 to oust Mossadegh and install in power the authoritarian, pro-US shah, Reza Pahlavi. Soon thereafter, US companies took a large share of the oil concession and Washington replaced Britain as the most influential foreign power. For 25 years, Iran served as a key US ally in the Middle East region, buying expensive US military hardware. But a mass-based revolution finally overthrew the Shah in 1979, leading to a new Islamic government. When student militants in Tehran seized hostages at the US Embassy that year, Washington cut off diplomatic and economic relations with Iran, imposing comprehensive sanctions. US oil companies have not been able to return to the country since then, but European and Asian companies have large and growing operations in Iran, especially in the oil and gas sector, leading to new and potentially explosive international rivalries.

1 Like

Re: How The US And Iran Became Adversaries - A Brief History (Photos) by TOMMYS: 3:14pm On Feb 28, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Iran and the United states always had good relations until a cia coup to remove Mohammad Mosaddegh and the also the iran Islamic revolution further escalated the tension, it was never because of oil.

Washington replaced Britain as the most influential foreign power. For 25 years, Iran served as a key US ally in the Middle East region, buying expensive US military hardware. But a mass-based revolution finally overthrew the Shah in 1979, leading to a new Islamic government. When student militants in Tehran seized hostages at the US Embassy that year, Washington cut off diplomatic and economic relations with Iran,

so my brother it's because of oil.
Re: How The US And Iran Became Adversaries - A Brief History (Photos) by Daum: 5:13pm On Feb 28, 2021
Empiree:
you are still perambulating. What's your position btw Israel and Iran?.

What's your position between israel and palestine?

I like the Iranian spirit. They're a tough and resolute people. People who believe so much in themselves. Of course they ought to because they have a very rich history. Why should they not be proud of their ancestors once ruled the ancient world.

The issue between Iran and Israel is because of their leaders. Aside that, there are still Jews in Iran till date. I think they even have a seat in Parliament. Since the Saudis now sleep with the Israelis, only the Iranians are standing up against the Israelis and giving the Palestinians hope. Well they're saying.... Sunni Islam betrayed you but Shia Islam never did. That's why you have Hezbollah in Lebanon and Hamas in Gaza.

I feel sorry for the Palestinians, I really do, but I believe their issues is just political. Very very political and Arab countries know this too. How come the children of Palestinians of the 3rd generation in Jordan are still called refugees while their counterparts in France are already citizens.

Because I always argue from the fact that, you cannot deny Jewish presence in that land. You can't say that land wasn't theirs, they occupied it for over 2500 years and that's a very long time. The Arabs who later came in have not spent up to that time there.

The Palestinian faction called Hama's wants Israel out of the land, same with the Mullah in Iran. That's the problem, Israel will never leave that land and the earlier the Arabs get it, the better for them. Let the remaining Arabs be absorbed into their neighboring Arab states, if Fulani's can come from Niger and leave normally here, the Arabs should do same for their kins
Re: How The US And Iran Became Adversaries - A Brief History (Photos) by Empiree: 7:51pm On Feb 28, 2021
Daum:

Because I always argue from the fact that, you cannot deny Jewish presence in that land. You can't say that land wasn't theirs, they occupied it for over 2500 years and that's a very long time. The Arabs who later came in have not spent up to that time there.

The Palestinian faction called Hama's wants Israel out of the land, same with the Mullah in Iran. That's the problem, Israel will never leave that land and the earlier the Arabs get it, the better for them. Let the remaining Arabs be absorbed into their neighboring Arab states, if Fulani's can come from Niger and leave normally here, the Arabs should do same for their kins
So you believe the current Jewish settlers are ancient Jews (of Jesus and Moses)?. This is a big problem with Christians and blind people. The people that you see currently occupied Israel are not oriental Jews but European Jews(immigrants) who were settled in the land of palestine after WW2.

Ancient Jews were banned from reclaiming the land by virtue of Divine Plan and they know this. But they can come to the land and reside there as residents but not as owners.

So the current occupiers and settlers are European Judeo-christian zionists. So when Media said years ago that Iran wants to wipe off israel off the map was false statement cooked up by media. That's not what Iran said.

Iran said the zionist regime that occupied palestine should be obliterated. Anything else you said about some Palestinians having french citizens but can't get Jordanian citizenship is actually irrelevant. France and other western countries do what is in their best interest. If that interest is no longer there, they have no problem taking back their citizenship which means it is still not their home.
Re: How The US And Iran Became Adversaries - A Brief History (Photos) by Daum: 8:45pm On Feb 28, 2021
Empiree:
So you believe the current Jewish settlers are ancient Jews (of Jesus and Moses)?. This is a big problem with Christians and blind people. The people that you see currently occupied Israel are not oriental Jews but European Jews(immigrants) who were settled in the land of palestine after WW2.

Ancient Jews were banned from reclaiming the land by virtue of Divine Plan and they know this. But they can come to the land and reside there as residents but not as owners.

So the current occupiers and settlers are European Judeo-christian zionists. So when Media said years ago that Iran wants to wipe off israel off the map was false statement cooked up by media. That's not what Iran said.

Iran said the zionist regime that occupied palestine should be obliterated. Anything else you said about some Palestinians having french citizens but can't get Jordanian citizenship is actually irrelevant. France and other western countries do what is in their best interest. If that interest is no longer there, they have no problem taking back their citizenship which means it is still not their home.

European Jews....Ashkenazi or whatever you chose to call them, they are Jews. Do you know when the Jewish state was formed, Jews from the middle east migrated back to that land. Jews whose ancestors have been living even in Persian since the time of biblical Esther moved back. Jews from Tunisia, Morocco and all over the Arab world. Go and read about it....what about the Samaritans still inhabiting the land in present Israel, in Mount Gerizim, I guess they're European also.

Go and read about the British Mandate on Palestine, there were still Jews in Palestine before the mass exodus from Europe.

Your argument about the Jews from Europe not being the same Jews with that of Jesus makes me laugh. The Jews who went with Jacob to Egypt and left Egypt with Moses is not the same Jews. They're counterfeit Jews. The Jews who left Persia in the reign of Cyrus are not the same Jews that returned during the time of Zerubabel. Infact the Jews of the Maccabees are counterfeit Jews.... Lol

I have watched Press TV and I have seen Iranian mullahs say Death to Israel. They want to wipe the Jewish state of the face of the earth. That's the same thing the children in Gaza scream. Their parents teach them that.

Let them remain in Jordan and Lebanon and accept their new home.
Re: How The US And Iran Became Adversaries - A Brief History (Photos) by Mrtaye: 9:10pm On Feb 28, 2021
JosephXavier:
US and Iraq has been sworn enemies for a very long time

But Iraq stubborn shaa

You can imagine declaring a whole sitting President of US wanted because of the murder of Rouhani

But since Trump stepped down, I thought they would have carried out their threat to murder him
Iraq ko ooo Iran ni
Re: How The US And Iran Became Adversaries - A Brief History (Photos) by Empiree: 9:24pm On Feb 28, 2021
Daum:

European Jews....Ashkenazi or whatever you chose to call them, they are Jews. Do you know when the Jewish state was formed, Jews from the middle east migrated back to that land. Jews whose ancestors have been living even in Persian since the time of biblical Esther moved back. Jews from Tunisia, Morocco and all over the Arab world. Go and read about it....what about the Samaritans still inhabiting the land in present Israel, in Mount Gerizim, I guess they're European also.

Go and read about the British Mandate on Palestine, there were still Jews in Palestine before the mass exodus from Europe.

Your argument about the Jews from Europe not being the same Jews with that of Jesus makes me laugh. The Jews who went with Jacob to Egypt and left Egypt with Moses is not the same Jews. They're counterfeit Jews. The Jews who left Persia in the reign of Cyrus are not the same Jews that returned during the time of Zerubabel. Infact the Jews of the Maccabees are counterfeit Jews.... Lol

I have watched Press TV and I have seen Iranian mullahs say Death to Israel. They want to wipe the Jewish state of the face of the earth. That's the same thing the children in Gaza scream. Their parents teach them that.

Let them remain in Jordan and Lebanon and accept their new home.
now you are revealing your true self. You first of hide behind you "pity Palestinians".

If your want to talk about who owned the land from the very beginning then it was not even the Jews. There were people living in the land before Jews got there. The land was given to them by God on conditions and they violated the conditions. From religion perceptive, it is not about Arabs vs Jews. It is Muslims vs nonmuslims. That was the conditions given by God and they violated them. This means the people originally on the land were Muslims. Their jewish prophets were Muslims. Today the whole situation is now condensed to tribalism, ethnicity and nationalism.

Current Jewish leaders are White europeans who converted to judaism in Europe.. They have noting to do with oriental Jews. Oriental Jews were banned from reclaiming the land as their own. But Quran prophesied they would return to reclaim the land in the Last Age which started in 1944 officially by recognition of the State of Israel. It europen Jews a k a zionist that are actually bringing back oriental Jews. Oriental Jews were sent to live amongst other nations and most of them are not willing to return but zionist Jews are forcing them back.

So now you emphasized on Iran wants to wipe off israel which member happened but your didn't say anything about israel murdering iranian scientists on foreign land and inside Israel. Why are you playing games?. Has Iran murdered ant israeli officials?.

Jewish of old were banned from Holy and to never return

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeaZuj7ruwM
Re: How The US And Iran Became Adversaries - A Brief History (Photos) by Lagoon0: 10:00pm On Feb 28, 2021
Righteousness2:

What yeye first born? It seems you don't even understand your bible. Don't preach what you don't understand
Re: How The US And Iran Became Adversaries - A Brief History (Photos) by Idaytesj29(m): 10:01pm On Feb 28, 2021
Macsjebs:
Source: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-24316661

First picture, second from right.

[/b]Is that not former President of Iran Mohammed Ahmedinejad? [b]
Re: How The US And Iran Became Adversaries - A Brief History (Photos) by Lagoon0: 10:10pm On Feb 28, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

The intial problem wasn't oil but balance of power between isreal and iran
foreign affair's expert looto, all the same Nigeria must separate. undecided
Re: How The US And Iran Became Adversaries - A Brief History (Photos) by Daum: 10:10pm On Feb 28, 2021
Empiree:
now you are revealing your true self. You first of hide behind you "pity Palestinians".

If your want to talk about who owned the land from the very beginning then it was not even the Jews. There were people living in the land before Jews got there. The land was given to them by God on conditions and they violated the conditions. From religion perceptive, it is not about Arabs vs Jews. It is Muslims vs nonmuslims. That was the conditions given by God and they violated them. This means the people originally on the land were Muslims. Their jewish prophets were Muslims. Today the whole situation is now condensed to tribalism, ethnicity and nationalism.

Current Jewish leaders are White europeans who converted to judaism in Europe.. They have noting to do with oriental Jews. Oriental Jews were banned from reclaiming the land as their own. But Quran prophesied they would return to reclaim the land in the Last Age which started in 1944 officially by recognition of the State of Israel. It europen Jews a k a zionist that are actually bringing back oriental Jews. Oriental Jews were sent to live amongst other nations and most of them are not willing to return but zionist Jews are forcing them back.

So now you emphasized on Iran wants to wipe off israel which member happened but your didn't say anything about israel murdering iranian scientists on foreign land and inside Israel. Why are you playing games?. Has Iran murdered ant israeli officials?.

Jewish of old were banned from Holy and to never return

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeaZuj7ruwM

Okay so first you're a Muslim. Maybe a Yoruba Muslim.

Now to the part were you said God gave them a Land, please that land was gotten by occupation and bloodshed. Do you know how many people were killed for the Sake of Jerusalem. People are still dying for it today. I don't want to bring God into it. I just believe the Jews have right to the land because they have the longest documented history attached to it. They have historical claims and artefacts everywhere to show that yes they have been inhabiting that same land for over 2500 years. The Arabs which you say are Palestinians have not spent half the time the Jews have spent on that land. There were lots of Jews already living in present day Saudi Arabia and Yemen before your Prophet Muhammad received his calling. And you Muslim exterminated them and wiped out entire Jewish civilization in those areas. The Jew sees Jerusalem as his local government of Origin. It's his last place of defense, so if the world comes against the Jew, the only place they can seek refuge is Jerusalem and the land they have occupied for years. To them that's home. They love that land with their heart. They pray for that land and talk about it in everything they do. You don't expect them to leave that land for the Arabs who are only recent immigrants.

You said the European Jews are forcing the oriental Jews back to Israel, go and read about what the Jews faced in Iraq after the establishment of Israel. They ran home because of persecution.

You don't see the Jews laying claims to the ruins of Petra in Jordan which the Nabataeans built. The Hasheamite Kingdom of Jordan which is originally from Saudi Arabia now controls it.

So leave God out of this land issue. I don't know the God you're saying banned them. Muslim occupation of a place doesn't mean total ownership as long as the original owners can still get their land back.

Like I said
Its the leadership in Iran and Israel that really don't like each other. They go as far as killing each other. Go and read about Black September.
Re: How The US And Iran Became Adversaries - A Brief History (Photos) by Lagoon0: 10:16pm On Feb 28, 2021
TOMMYS:

Washington replaced Britain as the most influential foreign power. For 25 years, Iran served as a key US ally in the Middle East region, buying expensive US military hardware. But a mass-based revolution finally overthrew the Shah in 1979, leading to a new Islamic government. When student militants in Tehran seized hostages at the US Embassy that year, Washington cut off diplomatic and economic relations with Iran,

so my brother it's because of oil.
Better analysis , thebosstrevor1 just brought in BMC kind of analysis undecided .

All this APC boys sef
Re: How The US And Iran Became Adversaries - A Brief History (Photos) by mojeer678: 10:16pm On Feb 28, 2021
theFilmtric:

not really
Its Iran who's too much involved in the Arab world affairs

theFilmtricsay

That's a too generalised statement, care to break it down?

1 Like

Re: How The US And Iran Became Adversaries - A Brief History (Photos) by theFilmtric: 10:33pm On Feb 28, 2021
mojeer678:

That's a too generalised statement, care to break it down?
I guess you can't read right? You didn't see Arab?? And if not for the US The whole middle east and a large part of the world will be down
theFilmtricsay
Re: How The US And Iran Became Adversaries - A Brief History (Photos) by Empiree: 12:20am On Mar 01, 2021
Do i need to actually stress myself again?. I don't think so. I don't need history lesson from you. You should already grabbed my points from horse's mouth (video above). If you dont believe the Jewish Rabbi in the video, then I have less to say It is very pathetic to say Jews have their artifacts in Israel and therefore, for this reason, they are nettled to the land. What the hell in the world this makes Holy land valid for them?. The Red Indian occupied America and their artifacts are still on American soil and there are still traces of Red Indians or "the natives" in America. Now tell them to go and claim America as their own just bcus they lived there before and see how America will deal with them. Muslims lived and ruled the world from Spain for 700yrs and up till now there are still traces of Islamic and Muslim artifacts there. Spanish people still bear Islamic resemblance names. Now tell Muslims to go and reclaim Spain and see how the entire world will condemn them. So your excuse is off. There was nothing like Jews in Jerusalem for over 2000 years, whether their artifacts still there or not, God has banned them from Holy land and left the city in ruin due their (Jews) transgressions and now they are back again with their transgression and disbeliefs, (the two conditions given to them by God).

Again, the Rabbi has said it all. You can argue with him. Besides, how does this concern Christians?. Christianity came from Rome and you Nigerian Christians should rather channel your energy in the opposite direction (Rome/Vatican). Christianity and Christians have nothing to do with Jerusalem. and as a matter of fact, majority of people in Israel today are Jews and Muslims. Lo ba tan. Israel only needs support Christians and non-muslims for support purposes. They dont care about Christianity.

The Only Home or Jewish People Is To Live Among People. Remember in 19th century British chose Ethiopia for Jewish settlement before they finally chose Palestine. It is forbidden for the Jews to have a country. If they have it, destruction follows bcus they can never stop being aggressive and evil which is clear today. This is why some Jews and Europeans Jews dont want to relocate to Israel. Israel settlement is an entrapment for them. So right now, God is entrapping them for coming together in Jerusalem. It is by His Divine power. He is gathering them there to finish what He started. He will destroy them in Israel. This is why some of the Rabbis are scared to return. Last warning given to them in the Quran

[Then Allah said], "It is expected, [if you repent], that your Lord will have mercy upon you. But if you return [to sin], We will return [to punishment]. And We have made Hell, for the disbelievers, a prison-bed." Sura 17:8

Daum:

Okay so first you're a Muslim. Maybe a Yoruba Muslim.

Now to the part were you said God gave them a Land, please that land was gotten by occupation and bloodshed. Do you know how many people were killed for the Sake of Jerusalem. People are still dying for it today. I don't want to bring God into it. I just believe the Jews have right to the land because they have the longest documented history attached to it. They have historical claims and artefacts everywhere to show that yes they have been inhabiting that same land for over 2500 years. The Arabs which you say are Palestinians have not spent half the time the Jews have spent on that land. There were lots of Jews already living in present day Saudi Arabia and Yemen before your Prophet Muhammad received his calling. And you Muslim exterminated them and wiped out entire Jewish civilization in those areas. The Jew sees Jerusalem as his local government of Origin. It's his last place of defense, so if the world comes against the Jew, the only place they can seek refuge is Jerusalem and the land they have occupied for years. To them that's home. They love that land with their heart. They pray for that land and talk about it in everything they do. You don't expect them to leave that land for the Arabs who are only recent immigrants.

You said the European Jews are forcing the oriental Jews back to Israel, go and read about what the Jews faced in Iraq after the establishment of Israel. They ran home because of persecution.

You don't see the Jews laying claims to the ruins of Petra in Jordan which the Nabataeans built. The Hasheamite Kingdom of Jordan which is originally from Saudi Arabia now controls it.

So leave God out of this land issue. I don't know the God you're saying banned them. Muslim occupation of a place doesn't mean total ownership as long as the original owners can still get their land back.

Like I said
Its the leadership in Iran and Israel that really don't like each other. They go as far as killing each other. Go and read about Black September.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zelensky Says Millions Of People Could Die If World Does Not 'close The Sky' / "You Ruined This Country" Angry Civilians Yell At Israeli Minister (video) / Kim Jung-un Becomes First Leader To Cross Into The South After 65years(Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.