Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,120 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

How The US And Iran Became Adversaries - A Brief History (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / How The US And Iran Became Adversaries - A Brief History (Photos) (38719 Views)

Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics) / Over 350 Pilot Whales Dead In Australia's Worst Stranding In History (Photos) / At UN, US And Iran Invoke 'self-defense' For Military Confrontation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The US And Iran Became Adversaries - A Brief History (Photos) by mojeer678: 12:28am On Mar 01, 2021
theFilmtric:

I guess you can't read right?
You didn't see Arab??
And if not for the US
The whole middle east and a large part of the world will be down

theFilmtricsay

Alright, I get you now, your mind is as deep as a wet table.

Don't worry, your likes abound on this forum, you're in good company grin
Re: How The US And Iran Became Adversaries - A Brief History (Photos) by theFilmtric: 12:31am On Mar 01, 2021
mojeer678:

Alright, I get you now, your mind is as deep as a wet table.
Don't worry, your likes abound on this forum, you're in good company grin
I've seen your posts You hate America and love Iran and Russia You have your opinion and I have mine Now hop off...
theFilmtricsay
Re: How The US And Iran Became Adversaries - A Brief History (Photos) by Daum: 1:59am On Mar 01, 2021
Empiree:
Do i need to actually stress myself again?. I don't think so. I don't need history lesson from you. You should already grabbed my points from horse's mouth (video above). If you dont believe the Jewish Rabbi in the video, then I have less to say It is very pathetic to say Jews have their artifacts in Israel and therefore, for this reason, they are nettled to the land. What the hell in the world this makes Holy land valid for them?. The Red Indian occupied America and their artifacts are still on American soil and there are still traces of Red Indians or "the natives" in America. Now tell them to go and claim America as their own just bcus they lived there before and see how America will deal with them. Muslims lived and ruled the world from Spain for 700yrs and up till now there are still traces of Islamic and Muslim artifacts there. Spanish people still bear Islamic resemblance names. Now tell Muslims to go and reclaim Spain and see how the entire world will condemn them. So your excuse is off. There was nothing like Jews in Jerusalem for over 2000 years, whether their artifacts still there or not, God has banned them from Holy land and left the city in ruin due their (Jews) transgressions and now they are back again with their transgression and disbeliefs, (the two conditions given to them by God).

Again, the Rabbi has said it all. You can argue with him. Besides, how does this concern Christians?. Christianity came from Rome and you Nigerian Christians should rather channel your energy in the opposite direction (Rome/Vatican). Christianity and Christians have nothing to do with Jerusalem. and as a matter of fact, majority of people in Israel today are Jews and Muslims. Lo ba tan. Israel only needs support Christians and non-muslims for support purposes. They dont care about Christianity.

The Only Home or Jewish People Is To Live Among People. Remember in 19th century British chose Ethiopia for Jewish settlement before they finally chose Palestine. It is forbidden for the Jews to have a country. If they have it, destruction follows bcus they can never stop being aggressive and evil which is clear today. This is why some Jews and Europeans Jews dont want to relocate to Israel. Israel settlement is an entrapment for them. So right now, God is entrapping them for coming together in Jerusalem. It is by His Divine power. He is gathering them there to finish what He started. He will destroy them in Israel. This is why some of the Rabbis are scared to return. Last warning given to them in the Quran

[Then Allah said], "It is expected, [if you repent], that your Lord will have mercy upon you. But if you return [to sin], We will return [to punishment]. And We have made Hell, for the disbelievers, a prison-bed." Sura 17:8

You ended quoting the Quran and saying God said this and God said that....I didn't even waste my time listening a Rabbi.

Goodbye am done
Re: How The US And Iran Became Adversaries - A Brief History (Photos) by Empiree: 2:27am On Mar 01, 2021
Daum:

You ended quoting the Quran and saying God said this and God said that....I didn't even waste my time listening a Rabbi.

Goodbye am done
lo ba tan. Leave us alone with illegitimate state of Israel. If you are Christian you have no right to speak on Israeli/Palestinian conflicts. Your religion came from Europe (Rome/Vatican). Christianity has nothing to do with Jerusalem, Israel and Jesus grin grin grin

Finally, your Bible also confirmed destruction of state of Israel

Luke 21:24

Re: How The US And Iran Became Adversaries - A Brief History (Photos) by Boss469(m): 8:32am On Mar 02, 2021
BinamRex:

Pakistan is not in the Middle East. It's in South Asia.

Oga check ur map
Re: How The US And Iran Became Adversaries - A Brief History (Photos) by Boss469(m): 8:35am On Mar 02, 2021
Empiree:
lo ba tan. Leave us alone with illegitimate state of Israel. If you are Christian you have no right to speak on Israeli/Palestinian conflicts. Your religion came from Europe (Rome/Vatican). Christianity has nothing to do with Jerusalem, Israel and Jesus grin grin grin

Finally, your Bible also confirmed destruction of state of Israel

Luke 21:24

You see why the world is skeptical abt Islam
Why the hate?
Re: How The US And Iran Became Adversaries - A Brief History (Photos) by Boss469(m): 8:46am On Mar 02, 2021
Do you know that Iran was one of the first country to recognize Israel before the ayatollahs.
Iran is a beautiful country but the issue is a man claiming he's backed by Allah when the world knows that he's a supporter of evil...
A country that kidnapped it's citizen becos of there dual citizenship jst to be a bait for the West to either pay for there release
Israel is not a saint nation neither the West but if they allowed Iran to have a nuclear weapon then it's over because their will a nuclear war which might cause extinction of human race
How many of y'all know the really effect of a nuke? Bro the effect is a nuke can kill more than 5million pls.. So far as the ayatollahs are rulling Iran the world will never allow Iran to hold a nuke.
Re: How The US And Iran Became Adversaries - A Brief History (Photos) by Empiree: 12:28pm On Mar 02, 2021
Boss469:

You see why the world is skeptical abt Islam
Why the hate?
The world is skeptical about Christianity too. So this is the only "hate" comment you seen?. Why are ou Christians so hypocritical?. And what's the the in my comment?. Point it out
Re: How The US And Iran Became Adversaries - A Brief History (Photos) by Empiree: 12:38pm On Mar 02, 2021
Boss469:
Do you know that Iran was one of the first country to recognize Israel before the ayatollahs.
Iran is a beautiful country but the issue is a man claiming he's backed by Allah when the world knows that he's a supporter of evil...
A country that kidnapped it's citizen becos of there dual citizenship jst to be a bait for the West to either pay for there release
Israel is not a saint nation neither the West but if they allowed Iran to have a nuclear weapon then it's over because their will a nuclear war which might cause extinction of human race
How many of y'all know the really effect of a nuke? Bro the effect is a nuke can kill more than 5million pls.. So far as the ayatollahs are rulling Iran the world will never allow Iran to hold a nuke.
Why this hate propaganda?. Show us evidence of Iran use nuke or powerful weapon on its enemies or people?. But Israel in 2008, 20010 used deadly weapon against Palestinians. Israel used White phosphorus on on Palestinians civilians and the world muted. How about daily killings and harassments of Palestinians?. Why are you people so hypocritical?. If this is what you Bible teaches you to be hypocrite and blind to the truth, then God, please detached me 100% from such evil deadly religion of Christianity. The inhumane religion.

And show me where Iran assassinated foreign diplomats, agents, scientists etc?. But Israel in 2008 or 2010 murdered Iranian scientist in UAE i think. Thats a foreign country. It murdered foreign national on foreign soil. Go back and google it. Israel itself confirmed it did. Her excuse?. "the Iranian scientist was very dangerous to humanity because he was behind the nuclear weapons" (paraphrased).

Until you Nigerian Christians do away with that stupid religion, you will never have common sense.
Re: How The US And Iran Became Adversaries - A Brief History (Photos) by Boss469(m): 12:55pm On Mar 02, 2021
Empiree:
Why this hate propaganda?. Show us evidence of Iran use nuke or powerful weapon on its enemies or people?. But Israel in 2008, 20010 used deadly weapon against Palestinians. Israel used White phosphorus on on Palestinians civilians and the world muted. How about daily killings and harassments of Palestinians?. Why are you people so hypocritical?. If this is what you Bible teaches you to be hypocrite and blind to the truth, then God, please detached me 100% from such evil deadly religion of Christianity. The inhumane religion.

And show me where Iran assassinated foreign diplomats, agents, scientists etc?. But Israel in 2008 or 2010 murdered Iranian scientist in UAE i think. Thats a foreign country. It murdered foreign national on foreign soil. Go back and google it. Israel itself confirmed it did. Her excuse?. "the Iranian scientist was very dangerous to humanity because he was behind the nuclear weapons" (paraphrased).

Until you Nigerian Christians do away with that stupid religion, you will never have common sense.

U don turn am to religion!!!

Get sense fool
Re: How The US And Iran Became Adversaries - A Brief History (Photos) by Empiree: 2:54pm On Mar 02, 2021
Boss469:

U don turn am to religion!!!

Get sense fool
what do you think Israeli/palestine conflicts were all about?. In case you don't know, the genesis of the problems was religion. It is in this modern time they made it look like politics and territorial issues only. So next time before you stick your nose in what you understand not, kindly ask. Why did you take it upon yourself to support oppressors without knowing background details?.

Did Jesus teach you this kind of behavior?. Didn't your Bible says "proof all things and hold fast to which is good"?
Re: How The US And Iran Became Adversaries - A Brief History (Photos) by BinamRex: 3:04pm On Mar 02, 2021
Boss469:

Oga check ur map

You could have simply googled Pakistan before replying so confidently.
Re: How The US And Iran Became Adversaries - A Brief History (Photos) by clarkmos15(m): 12:34am On Mar 16, 2021
EmeraldKing7:
Iran has been existing as ancient Persia thousands of years ago even before Christopher Columbus discovered America in 1492

They was actually a time Persia was the world power before it was conquered by Alexander the great and the Greek empire

Apparently when world power shifted to the west,there was always interest in Iran because of her oil deposits.. Starting with the UK in the 1900s to the US in modern times..
Eventually Iranians beacame tired of foreign involvement in their affairs, and rallied themselves to regain control of their natural resources..

This is what has led to a whole series of revolutions, economic sanctions,trade wars,actual wars and even terrorism

Enyi...,Christopher Columbus voyages across the Atlantic paved the way for European colonization and industrialization of the Americas.

Its Europe that made America what it is today
Most Americans are desendants of European migrants,black slaves and assylum seeking Hispanics
The real inhabitants are the red Indians and they are not even up to 2% of the total population of US

Most people don't know this, including some citizens of America sef
Re: How The US And Iran Became Adversaries - A Brief History (Photos) by WoundedLamb: 12:54am On Mar 16, 2021
clarkmos15:

Most people don't know this, including some citizens of America sef

Are you referring to the issue between the US and Iran or the history of the American people (being principally Europeans)? If it's the later, I'd say most people know that cause most of what the guy said are basic history here in the US/Canada and we see the aftermath of that history everyday. The red Indians recently got a national apology in Canada and they are still government's protégés up till now. So asides from what we are taught in schools, we can see for ourselves the "remnants of history". It's true we aren't the best in History/Geography but, at least, people know how the two countries started.
Re: How The US And Iran Became Adversaries - A Brief History (Photos) by clarkmos15(m): 1:56am On Mar 16, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Are you referring to the issue between the US and Iran or the history of the American people (being principally Europeans)? If it's the later, I'd say most people know that cause most of what the guy said are basic history here in the US/Canada and we see the aftermath of that history everyday. The red Indians recently got a national apology in Canada and they are still government's protégés up till now. So asides from what we are taught in schools, we can see for ourselves the "remnants of history". It's true we aren't the best in History/Geography but, at least, people know how the two countries started.

I'm talking about the history of American people (being principally Europeans)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zelensky Says Millions Of People Could Die If World Does Not 'close The Sky' / "You Ruined This Country" Angry Civilians Yell At Israeli Minister (video) / Kim Jung-un Becomes First Leader To Cross Into The South After 65years(Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.