Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,652 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:29 AM

Think On This Things Tonight - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Think On This Things Tonight (108 Views)

Think On This Things Tonight / Think On This Things Tonight / Do You Think On The Principle Of Equality A Man should Hit Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Think On This Things Tonight by Mrsoft3(m): 9:27pm On Feb 26, 2021
Meditate on this tonight:

A small exaltation tonight.
How do you feel when you help a total stranger? How do you feel when people appreciate you for the kind gesture you offer to them? Do you know it takes God in your life to do Good?. Never was it said of the devil 'he gave good gifts'.
Giving is and attribute of God and God alone. The bible showed us how Jesus went about doing Good to total strangers and how they reacted to the good been done to them. The Barton has been passed down to us to show forth the world the beauty in Christ, to minister to the need of the lost.

Our world today is full of people who are seriously looking for help, a lot of depressed people in the society,some even commit suicide just because they lack who to talk with and will proffer solutions for them.

Not everybody can solve your problem,but I tell you one with God is one who will speak the voice of God in any situation they find themselves.

I have taken it upon myself to be helpful to human,not because I can or have everything(I truly don't have anything), but I can do everything through Christ that strengthens me.

Until you come to the point where you realise you are nothing without Christ you won't bare much fruit.

Pay the price to be Christlike and show the world all they truly need is the lord Jesus Christ. Surrender your life totally to the lord Jesus so he can use you in mighty ways. The world need Christ in you.

Shalom

(1) (Reply)

What To Do With Mistakes / Why Life Segmentation / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:friday, March 5, 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.