Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,747 members, 7,813,453 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Clean Nigeria Used Honda Accord With Well Working Ac For 780k. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Clean Nigeria Used Honda Accord With Well Working Ac For 780k. (1458 Views)

Reverse Camera On 2006-2007 Honda Accord With Navigation / 2013 Honda Accord With 178,864miles! / 2007 Honda Nigeria Used FOR 780k @ PAYANDRIVE NATIONWIDE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clean Nigeria Used Honda Accord With Well Working Ac For 780k. by meekparagon(m): 12:42am On Feb 27, 2021
Location abijo Ajah Lagos

Re: Clean Nigeria Used Honda Accord With Well Working Ac For 780k. by Yanglee(m): 6:19am On Feb 27, 2021
Good morning, can it fly for 600k?
Re: Clean Nigeria Used Honda Accord With Well Working Ac For 780k. by meekparagon(m): 8:18am On Feb 27, 2021
Yanglee:
Good morning, can it fly for 600k?

Re: Clean Nigeria Used Honda Accord With Well Working Ac For 780k. by alphaNomega: 9:04pm On Feb 27, 2021
This car cannot drive on bad roads for a month without either front tyres falling off

1 Like

Re: Clean Nigeria Used Honda Accord With Well Working Ac For 780k. by speedfreak(m): 10:06am On Feb 28, 2021
alphaNomega:
This car cannot drive on bad roads for a month without either front tyres falling off
First of all nobody asked you, keep your conclusions to your self, tired of seeing these bloody leg pulling posts, how many times would we tell y’all that it’s most often caused by poor maintenance, this is a a for sale thread if you’re not buying the car, kindly look and pass, don’t ruin his Ad.

6 Likes

Re: Clean Nigeria Used Honda Accord With Well Working Ac For 780k. by alphaNomega: 10:33am On Feb 28, 2021
speedfreak:

First of all nobody asked you, keep your conclusions to your self, tired of seeing these bloody leg pulling posts, how many times would we tell y’all that it’s most often caused by poor maintenance, this is a a for sale thread if you’re not buying the car, kindly look and pass, don’t ruin his Ad.
This is a sales thread, you said, and user reviews are highly welcome. I don't know what part of the world you come from tho.

No matter what we write here, it doesn't change the fact that you cannot drive this car on bad roads for one month without one of the front tyres falling off. The only difference is that the so-called man that has good maintenance will keep replacing ball joints whereas the guy that does not give a damn would wait for it to fall off.

Do not be surprised if one of the tyres on that car is on the way out. For Nigerian-used 7th gen Accords, that's usually the time owners let them go. I know this because I've been car shopping with a friend who wanted this car and not one we saw had good legs. I advised him but he kept insisting so I decided to let him see for himself.

The good news is that he got another brand of car in the end.

On the plus side, Honda makes really good engines if you use the right oil and change it when due. Same goes for the transmission.

Every car has its cons so it's best you are duly informed and pick your poison appropriately. We all know smoking is bad, but it does not stop people from smoking.

2 Likes

Re: Clean Nigeria Used Honda Accord With Well Working Ac For 780k. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 01, 2021
350k! Pick up in the evening.
Re: Clean Nigeria Used Honda Accord With Well Working Ac For 780k. by Yanglee(m): 1:41pm On Mar 01, 2021
KunleAkingbadeh:
350k! Pick up in the evening.

Haba, when its not like you are buying a stolen car.

OP please consider my offer of 600k. Thanks
Re: Clean Nigeria Used Honda Accord With Well Working Ac For 780k. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 01, 2021
Yanglee:

Haba, when its not like you are buying a stolen car.

OP please consider my offer of 600k. Thanks

You spoke politely. I raise it to 380K. We are talking about Honda here and not Corolla. Thanks. Mail me, kunleakingbadeh@gmail.com
Re: Clean Nigeria Used Honda Accord With Well Working Ac For 780k. by Mayor555(m): 3:47pm On Mar 01, 2021
alphaNomega:
This is a sales thread, you said, and user reviews are highly welcome. I don't know what part of the world you come from tho.

No matter what we write here, it doesn't change the fact that you cannot drive this car on bad roads for one month without one of the front tyres falling off. The only difference is that the so-called man that has good maintenance will keep replacing ball joints whereas the guy that does not give a damn would wait for it to fall off.

Do not be surprised if one of the tyres on that car is on the way out. For Nigerian-used 7th gen Accords, that's usually the time owners let them go. I know this because I've been car shopping with a friend who wanted this car and not one we saw had good legs. I advised him but he kept insisting so I decided to let him see for himself.

On the plus side, Honda makes really good engines if you use the right oil and change it when due. Same goes for the transmission.

Every car has its cons so it's best you are duly informed and pick your poison appropriately. We all know smoking is bad, but it does not stop people from smoking.

Cut the bullshit already!

Sorry, have you ever owned one before??

It's like you're smoking weed?

Shouting 1 month up and down.

Yeye dey smell.

1 Like

Re: Clean Nigeria Used Honda Accord With Well Working Ac For 780k. by Mayor555(m): 3:48pm On Mar 01, 2021
KunleAkingbadeh:

You spoke politely. I raise it to 380K. We are talking about Honda here and not Corolla. Thanks. Mail me, kunleakingbadeh@gmail.com

Don't worry, that thing you're looking for, you'll get.

When you do, don't cry foul
Re: Clean Nigeria Used Honda Accord With Well Working Ac For 780k. by alphaNomega: 4:05pm On Mar 01, 2021
Mayor555:

Cut the bullshit already!

Sorry, have you ever owned one before??

It's like you're smoking weed?

Shouting 1 month up and down.

Yeye dey smell.
Cry baby tongue
Re: Clean Nigeria Used Honda Accord With Well Working Ac For 780k. by Mayor555(m): 8:28pm On Mar 01, 2021
alphaNomega:
Cry baby tongue

Not just talk this kind talk for where people with wisdom and knowledge dey.. make you no go disgrace yourself.

A piece of advice to a brother.
Re: Clean Nigeria Used Honda Accord With Well Working Ac For 780k. by Aaaaarghmed(m): 11:06pm On Mar 01, 2021
alphaNomega:

the legs dont fall off.my roads bad gann,just inspect regularly.its a good car among its mates.who wan buy make e buy.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Gear Transmission Is Hard To Select / Candid Suggestion Honda Crv And Toyota Highlander Which Better? / My Temeratue Guage Reading...your Opinions Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.