Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,951 members, 7,814,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks (23444 Views)

Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir / Confusion As Kano Promotes Primary Six Pupils To Class 7 / ASUU Salaries: Use Of BVN Will Expose Lecturers With Multiple Jobs – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks by Nauttyprof(m): 10:56am On Feb 27, 2021
cocolacec:
Europeans who brought xtianity to Nigeria allow muslims to use hijab in their mission schools.My wife once attended a xtian school in Europe(Sweden) with hijab and no one castigated her.She was treated like any other student.No discrimination in any form.

It will shock you,they also provide a place for prayer for muslim students.Only Africans carry religion for head like gala fighting for Eastern religions.

Europeans learned the hard way ,that only humanity and tolerance will save the human race not religion.

These countries are not Nigeria. Europeans never had the issues as complex as that of Nigeria. Nigeria has so many problems.
Re: Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks by tamdun: 10:56am On Feb 27, 2021
Paxxcarl:
but we all know muslims are the terrorist
Missionaries came to Africa with ur slave masters, they took millions of African as slave yet the xtian missionary didn't preach against it and up till toda same is still going on
Re: Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks by Bellotelli: 10:58am On Feb 27, 2021
Shedrack777:
i don't know what's with this hijab of a thing that islam is enforcing? in this week alone, 4 girls have put me inside their hijab to move their ministry to the permanent site which i help them do it.
you'll a see a woman putting on a big, long hijab but with nothing underneet. who are they deceiving?
At least it's there religious right.. Let them do it.
Re: Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks by Amotekun11: 11:00am On Feb 27, 2021
The Moroccan Ministry of Interior cited security concerns as the reason for the ban. It argued that wearing the burqa could help criminals and terrorists hide their identities.
Re: Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks by tamdun: 11:03am On Feb 27, 2021
This is what they want, imagine wetin xtian ambassador wear but they won't condemn her na to dey masturbate on Muslims issue dem sabi

Re: Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks by shadeyinka(m): 11:07am On Feb 27, 2021
Bola146:
grin Why not train your kids at home not to be terrorist? Pray for the state and nation, Muslims should be given their own right too, besides Kwara is almost Muslims. CAN should continue praying
If Kwara is almost Muslim as you aclaim, how come Christians have h81
undreds of schools in Ilorin?
Re: Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks by midehi2(f): 11:09am On Feb 27, 2021
x123xlolls:
This CAN should be arrested. Why bother with our Hijab? what is the issue in there? are not muslims girls the victims of terror? look at what happened yesterday at zamfara, no any xtian girl kidnapped but the useless bastards are here saying rubbish.bSo you came to a muslim state and want to force them to wear clothes your style ba? are you CAN at least serious? how comes? WE WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS NONSENSE.

AND IF THAT IS THE CASE YOUR XTIAN GIRL SHOULD WEAR THE HIJAB ALSO. its in your book....

I honestly believe that many Christians criticize Islam, without reading about Islam from reputable Islamic sources. Furthermore, I believe that Christians do not read their Bible. Take, for example, the head scarf, may Christians think that women in Islam are oppressed because men forced them to wear head scarf. How about the hundred of thousands of Muslim women in the West who put Hijab on? Can men force them to do that in the west?? This is just a big lie against Islam.

Have you ever seen Virgin Mary in a movie without headscarf? She used headscarf in normal life.

Hijab is a part of dressing. Sikh wear Turbine. Western women [not Christian Ladies] wear BIKINI. Even then media is not allowed to show First Ladies in their Bikinis !!.

Now let's see what the Bible say about covering womens' head:

Genesis 24 64-66. (New International Version (NIV)

64 Rebekah also looked up and saw Isaac. She got down from her camel

65 and asked the servant, “Who is that man in the field coming to meet us?”

“He is my master,” the servant answered. So she took her veil and covered herself.

66 Then the servant told Isaac all he had done.

67 Isaac brought her into the tent of his mother Sarah, and he married Rebekah. So she became his wife, and he loved her; and Isaac was comforted after his mother’s death.

1 Corinthians 11. (King James Version)

5-6 But every woman that prayeth or prophesieth with her head uncovered dishonoureth her head: for that is even all one as if she were shaven . 6 For if the woman be not covered , let her also be shorn : but if it be a shame for a woman to be shorn or shaven , let her be covered .

10 For this cause ought the woman to have power on her head because of the angels.

13 Judge in yourselves : is it comely that a woman pray unto God uncovered?
All this you are quoting, come and see a man entered another man's house covering up to toe with hijab, deceived the man that he's "she" a friend to his wife, the man went outside for the two to discus, na so he take f.uck the wife cheesy ....all of una na pretenders
Re: Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks by Nauttyprof(m): 11:10am On Feb 27, 2021
Mohammedoba36:
Did mary mother of jesus who wear hijab throughout her life, teach terrorism in her life? What CAN is doing is encouraging indecent dressing and bad behaviour by our young children, this is bad.

Well done, the sheikh of Christianity who knows beyond the Bible. Have you addressed the terrorism in your religion and how difficult it is for Muslims to ever forgive? You say Islam is a religion of peace but you practice opposite.

1 Like

Re: Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks by HeadShot: 11:10am On Feb 27, 2021
Tadeknkeepcalm:

So them no dey carry am for backpack?
Wetin make Dem do for that one?
Ban backpacks.
Please be sincere with your hate for the religion jare

So backpacks can't be searched?...
Go tell a Muslim girl to remove her hijab to be searched.... And see how they won't go Boko Haram on you
Re: Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks by Nauttyprof(m): 11:11am On Feb 27, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:
CAN are toothless. Afonjas are 80% Muslim and Kwara is a Muslim state. The Christians should relocate to Benin Republic refugee camp if they're not satisfied with the hijab.

Why can the Muslim relocate to Iran or Iraq so they can be completely free?

Also, what part of the constitution declared Kwara as a Muslim state?
Re: Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks by ALISMILE(m): 11:13am On Feb 27, 2021
Shedrack777:
i don't know what's with this hijab of a thing that islam is enforcing? in this week alone, 4 girls have put me inside their hijab to move their ministry to the permanent site which i help them do it.
you'll a see a woman putting on a big, long hijab but with nothing underneet. who are they deceiving?
I think you should direct ur question to the Christians for trying hard to frustrate the hijab
Re: Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks by Gainman: 11:14am On Feb 27, 2021
Bola146:
grin Why not train your kids at home not to be terrorist? Pray for the state and nation, Muslims should be given their own right too, besides Kwara is almost Muslims. CAN should continue praying
if u have sense,u will not say Kwara belongs to Muslims. If u are fighting for the right of Muslim students,take your children to Muslim schools. These schools have rules and regulations since inception. So it must be followed. When d govt planned to renovate schools last year,non of these Christian schools were renovated. Why is it d time of hijab they now recognised this Christian schools as govt own schools
Odabi ori yin o fe pe oo. Can Muslim school allow Christian to be wearing rosery in their school. These people are too selfish and want to turn everything in those schools to be ugly.
Is there no beret that they give to female students in schools if u don't want them to expose their head. Why will u be forcing your religion inside Christian schools. Now u are saying Kwara State is Muslim. Are u out of your mind nii. How are u different from these stupid fulanis. Does wearing hijab indicate holiness for your eyes you this hypocrite.
Re: Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks by x123xlolls(m): 11:15am On Feb 27, 2021
georgeakins:
It is a shame that what we are discussing at this stage of our education is the use of hijab when everything in our educational system has collapsed.

How many of those students in secondary schools can get up to 3 credits in SSCE exams without cheating?

True talk, let them die of hate, Hijab hate
Re: Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks by Nauttyprof(m): 11:16am On Feb 27, 2021
cocolacec:

It is just like saying Europeans are more christian than Nigerians.Europeans hardly go to church any longer but for Burial,wine tasting and marriage.Marriage is even outdated.They live in cohabitation mostly.They are converting their churches to mosques,fashion shows and food donation centre.

Should Nigerian xtians follow their European teachers example in christianity?

Club is the new church for European youths.

Same way they are converting their mosque to public toilets. Don't be biased. The guy presented a valid point but to you, you must try defend what you practice.

Nigeria is not a country where there is religion tolerance especially with how forceful the Muslims can be.
Re: Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks by Bishop(m): 11:18am On Feb 27, 2021
floss:
After Hijab what else will you see?
NOTHING.....
Let the wearers of Hijab wear their Hijab and the wailers of it continue wailing.
Dem no dey use mirror watch bangle wey dem wear for hand....
Las las we go dey alright.
Christian pupils go and buy Hijab or you get the Bleep out of the school.

It's a Christian school dude, na una go pack commot, go and establish your own school
Re: Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks by x123xlolls(m): 11:19am On Feb 27, 2021
midehi2:

All this you are quoting, come and see a man entered another man's house covering up to toe with hijab, deceived the man that he's "she" a friend to his wife, the man went outside for the two to discus, na so he take f.uck the wife cheesy ....all of una na pretenders

that man you are referring to was a christian, used hijab to hide his evil intention. but thecrime will be traced back to the man not the hijab. WISE UP.....

hijab is innocent here, its like your phone, you can do evil with it likewise good, so banning phone won't solve the problem, its banning the crime and criminals that will do...
Re: Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks by x123xlolls(m): 11:20am On Feb 27, 2021
Bishop:

It's a Christian school dude, na una go pack commot, go and establish your own school

that will be easy, let us build ours..... WE MUST SUPPORT HIJAB...
Re: Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks by Bola146(f): 11:21am On Feb 27, 2021
Gainman:
if u have sense,u will not say Kwara belongs to Muslims. If u are fighting for the right of Muslim students,take your children to Muslim schools. These schools have rules and regulations since inception. So it must be followed. When d govt planned to renovate schools last year,non of these Christian schools were renovated. Why is it d time of hijab they now recognised this Christian schools as govt own schools
Odabi ori yin o fe pe oo. Can Muslim school allow Christian to be wearing rosery in their school. These people are too selfish and want to turn everything in those schools to be ugly.
Is there no beret that they give to female students in schools if u don't want them to expose their head. Why will u be forcing your religion inside Christian schools. Now u are saying Kwara State is Muslim. Are u out of your mind nii. How are u different from these stupid fulanis. Does wearing hijab indicate holiness for your eyes you this hypocrite.

All these from your stinking brain lipsrsealed You really need deliverance seriously, na your type dey for Boko Haram,
Re: Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks by Gainman: 11:21am On Feb 27, 2021
x123xlolls:
This CAN should be arrested. Why bother with our Hijab? what is the issue in there? are not muslims girls the victims of terror? look at what happened yesterday at zamfara, no any xtian girl kidnapped but the useless bastards are here saying rubbish.bSo you came to a muslim state and want to force them to wear clothes your style ba? are you CAN at least serious? how comes? WE WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS NONSENSE.

AND IF THAT IS THE CASE YOUR XTIAN GIRL SHOULD WEAR THE HIJAB ALSO. its in your book....

I honestly believe that many Christians criticize Islam, without reading about Islam from reputable Islamic sources. Furthermore, I believe that Christians do not read their Bible. Take, for example, the head scarf, may Christians think that women in Islam are oppressed because men forced them to wear head scarf. How about the hundred of thousands of Muslim women in the West who put Hijab on? Can men force them to do that in the west?? This is just a big lie against Islam.

Have you ever seen Virgin Mary in a movie without headscarf? She used headscarf in normal life.

Hijab is a part of dressing. Sikh wear Turbine. Western women [not Christian Ladies] wear BIKINI. Even then media is not allowed to show First Ladies in their Bikinis !!.

“He is my master,” the servant answered. So she took her veil and covered herself.

67 Isaac brought her into the tent of his mother Sarah, and he married Rebekah. So she became his wife, and he loved her; and Isaac was comforted after his mother’s death.

5-6 But every woman that prayeth or prophesieth with her head uncovered dishonoureth her head: for that is even all one as if she were shaven . 6 For if the woman be not covered , let her also be shorn : but if it be a shame for a woman to be shorn or shaven , let her be covered .

10 For this cause ought the woman to have power on her head because of the angels.

You reason like a dumb fool. Did Mary attend a school? If she wore scarf , is there not school beret given to female students in schools. Take your police and go and arrest CAN. See this idiot quoting bible. The Bible u can not openly display among your religion brothers or else they will behead u.
We will be talking A they will be talking Q.
Re: Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 27, 2021
HeadShot:

So backpacks can't be searched?...
Go tell a Muslim girl to remove her hijab to be searched.... And see how they won't go Boko Haram on you
So do they search backpacks?
How many schools have you been to that they search backpacks?
But it's hijab that must be searched for "security" reasons.
Like I said, come out clean and say you hate the religion. Others have said it and nothing happened to them.
Re: Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks by Gainman: 11:27am On Feb 27, 2021
Allee90:
Kwara is a Muslim State. Obey our law or leave our state. Shikenan
brink where is written that Kwara is a Muslim state. Is the word KWARA in your Quran and let me know. Most of u that want to kill yourself because of this hijab finished in these Christian schools. The school make your life better and your eyes opened. No u want to bite d fingers that fed you. Religion of piss
Re: Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks by midehi2(f): 11:28am On Feb 27, 2021
x123xlolls:

that man you are referring to was a christian, used hijab to hide his evil intention. but thecrime will be traced back to the man not the hijab. WISE UP.....

hijab is innocent here, its like your phone, you can do evil with it likewise good, so banning phone won't solve the problem, its banning the crime and criminals that will do...
Which kind yeye Christian, this i saw with my eyes.

If hijab is causing so much seen, abolish it, they use it so much for disguise in doing evil, see young pretty girls taking tramadol, all kinds of drugs, smoke, with no pant, no bra under hijab, i know all these cos i live among them right now, fine girls oo, SMH
Re: Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks by Nauttyprof(m): 11:30am On Feb 27, 2021
Prophet777:
Kwara is a fulani state and still remain a fulani controlled state.

What did you expect from Kwara-State?

So, what's your point? Is Kwara above the constitution of Nigeria? Where no declaration was made for a state to be called a Muslim state.
Re: Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks by capitalzero: 11:30am On Feb 27, 2021
SafexxUnlimited:

https://punchng.com/hijab-usell-expose-christian-pupils-to-terrorist-attacks-kwara-can/

Missions should collect their school back and run it as charity . Many otgnizations are ready to give grants to schools, hospitals etc that are being run as charity.
Islam world is campaigning for use of hijab in preparation for global jihad. Women and the children are the targets. Hijab would be used to differentiate muslims from non-muslims. I agree with CAN on this.
Hijab is is one of manifestations Islamic extremism. Wearing of hijab is not compulsory in islam. Most muslims advocating for use of hijab are terrorists. Islam did not invent hijab.
Re: Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks by x123xlolls(m): 11:31am On Feb 27, 2021
midehi2:

Which kind yeye Christian, this i saw with my eyes.

If hijab is causing so much seen, abolish it, they use it so much for disguise in doing evil, see young pretty girls taking tramadol, all kinds of drugs, smoke, with no pant, no bra under hijab, i know all these cos i live among them right now, fine girls oo, SMH

So ..... Hijab is here to stay, their habit will never affect the use of hijab.... #HijabAllTheWay
Re: Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks by Nauttyprof(m): 11:33am On Feb 27, 2021
Coronabirus:
It seems Christians are trying to uphold immorality than the moral training Islam is giving their children. They left that teachings of their religion just to appear different from Muslims.

The moral training that has given room to being forceful, unforgiving and even terrorism. I see how the morals in Islam has helped.

Please, all I have typed are true as I had first hand experience.
Re: Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks by x123xlolls(m): 11:33am On Feb 27, 2021
Gainman:
You reason like a dumb fool. Did Mary attend a school? If she wore scarf , is there not school beret given to female students in schools. Take your police and go and arrest CAN. See this idiot quoting bible. The Bible u can not openly display among your religion brothers or else they will behead u.
We will be talking A they will be talking Q.

Ediot == Idiot, you are spotted...
60% of muslims own bible... wise up.

..#HijabAllTheWay
Re: Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks by Gainman: 11:34am On Feb 27, 2021
cocolacec:
Europeans who brought xtianity to Nigeria allow muslims to use hijab in their mission schools.My wife once attended a xtian school in Europe(Sweden) with hijab and no one castigated her.She was treated like any other student.No discrimination in any form.

It will shock you,they also provide a place for prayer for muslim students.Only Africans carry religion for head like gala fighting for Eastern religions.

Europeans learned the hard way ,that only humanity and tolerance will save the human race not religion.
can u compare the mode of worship in those place to here where you take things to extreme. There are strict rules over there and no one can be above d law. Not here in Nigeria where Muslims believe they own govt properties. Where Muslims believe they can build mosque inside Christian schools and this same Muslim will not allow church even in govt properties. And u see mosque inside govt ministry. They even block govt roads to pray every Friday.
Re: Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks by x123xlolls(m): 11:34am On Feb 27, 2021
Coronabirus:
It seems Christians are trying to uphold immorality than the moral training Islam is giving their children. They left that teachings of their religion just to appear different from Muslims.

Dude, you made the best observation ever...

May God reward you
Re: Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks by cocolacec(m): 11:35am On Feb 27, 2021
Tonitoniton:

evil is right there beside u for calling evil on ur self.
it was so in the north, Christian's and muslims inter married cos I know of such families.

but, today, that can never happen because Islamic fanaticism has reach a head.
yoruba muslims are not different.

muric is a yoruba wing of boko haram, have u been following their out burst since inception.?

Islam is like a poisonous snake u let co habit with u thinking it will not harm u because u see it lying low most of the time. but, one day u will pay for ur ignorance, so is Islam.

the problem of the south west today is Islam.

yoruba cannot chase away fulani murderers because of Islamic sentiments.

when the Christian's rises up, the Muslim will rise and counter them.

are u not seeing the trend with Sunday ighogho?

I know u are a Muslim, if u dont come out of them soon, u will regret why u were born.

fulani has brain washed u yoruba muslims badly.

what a pity!

I know you are not a Yoruba person so there is no point arguing with a myopic fellow like you.I know you are Ibo pretending to something else.

Try any nonsense in Yorubaland and await the consequences of your action.You are an agent trying to cause disunity in Yorubaland.

The North and the East are the most intolerant people along religious issues.
Re: Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 27, 2021
x123xlolls:

All of you have the dirty angry tone of inferiority complex. Since you can hardly offer anything to the society, you resort to religion.

What concerns religion and education? If you want to "worship", why do it in school? Why not go to the mosque?

If a christian child starts speaking in tongues in class, will he be right? But still, it's worship. But you see, the difference between Christianity and Islam is that the adherents of the former, carry out it's injunction with pride. While the adherents of the later, out of inferiority complex try to make their actions affect another person's smooth way of life. You guys live in total neglect of human nature. You are so inferior. Work on your religion in other to help yourselves. Don't rub your religion on other people's business in other to try to be relevant.
Re: Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks by Gainman: 11:36am On Feb 27, 2021
Mohammedoba36:
Did mary mother of jesus who wear hijab throughout her life, teach terrorism in her life? What CAN is doing is encouraging indecent dressing and bad behaviour by our young children, this is bad.
Idiot. Mary wearing hijab doesn't not determined my daughter to be wearing it anywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bauchi Bridge Collapse: ATBU Sends Students Home / Oluwafemi Adedairo Has Won The World Mathematics Team Challenge For Nigeria. / Minister Orders Refund Of Post-utme Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.