Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks (23433 Views)

Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir / Confusion As Kano Promotes Primary Six Pupils To Class 7 / ASUU Salaries: Use Of BVN Will Expose Lecturers With Multiple Jobs – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks by Bola146(f): 10:17am On Feb 27, 2021
Draslo:

You made absolutely no sense in what you just said

You that have sense, write something, terrorist! Stop discriminating!!! Na your type they do bad things pass undecided iranu
Re: Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks by Eriokanmi: 10:17am On Feb 27, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks by AbdulHakeem44(m): 10:18am On Feb 27, 2021
Shedrack777:
i don't know what's with this hijab of a thing that islam is enforcing? in this week alone, 4 girls have put me inside their hijab to move their ministry to the permanent site which i help them do it.
you'll a see a woman putting on a big, long hijab but with nothing underneet. who are they deceiving?

They maybe deceiving their selves but they must observe the outward hijab as it is an obligation, they are better than those showing their unclothedness to every other persons
Re: Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks by compton11(m): 10:18am On Feb 27, 2021
Odingo1:
Ban Hijab in all schools, it is of no use. Tunisia, Morroco, Niger all ban hijabs. They are more Muslims than Nigerian Muslims.
nigga STFU nigga,they ban niqob in some places because of security reasons not hijab.
Re: Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks by Bola146(f): 10:18am On Feb 27, 2021
toolovely:

Muslims should open their own school. Or is it haram too to own a school and have your wards wear whatever they want.

We need to stop this, we are one! If not for the bad government, go to other countries na
Re: Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks by zealousayo(m): 10:19am On Feb 27, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
See excuse grin

Cc Zealousayo angry

Since those schools are controlled by the government, CAN will have to abide by the rule... The matter is complicated, but I don't agree with CAN's excuse.

However, government shouldn't be interfering in the matter of religion... Let all female students be using beret to cover their heads for uniformity.

The fact is, most of us are ALABOSIs in this country.
Re: Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks by Ihatemumu: 10:19am On Feb 27, 2021
You wear a hijab to look virtuous in public eyes but will use your religion and artificial power to kill, lie and destroy God's creation.

Hypocrites, Hell is. your destination

1 Like

Re: Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks by Draslo(m): 10:19am On Feb 27, 2021
Bola146:

You that have sense, write something, terrorist! Stop discriminating!!! Na your type they do bad things pass undecided iranu
Lol you actually called me, a South Western Christian a terrorist. Which school you go sef?
Re: Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks by Originalsly: 10:20am On Feb 27, 2021
If the school vets grant....then students should be allowed to wear hijab... crucifix....charm..... whatever represents their religion. The original owners of the schools want it both ways.... ownership and grants from the FG. Politics and religion... a bad mix.
Re: Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks by compton11(m): 10:21am On Feb 27, 2021
HeadShot:
Hijabs are used by terrorists to hide bombs....

Religion should be separated from Education...

Imagine when traditionalists wear their regalia to school also... Utter chaos
dumb nigga,cars,dress are also used to hide bomb.

if religion is separate from education,muslims girls will still wear hijab just as how Christians girls will expose their head in schools
Re: Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 27, 2021
x123xlolls:
This CAN should be arrested. Why bother with our Hijab? what is the issue in there? are not muslims girls the victims of terror? look at what happened yesterday at zamfara, no any xtian girl kidnapped but the useless bastards are here saying rubbish.bSo you came to a muslim state and want to force them to wear clothes your style ba? are you CAN at least serious? how comes? WE WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS NONSENSE.

AND IF THAT IS THE CASE YOUR XTIAN GIRL SHOULD WEAR THE HIJAB ALSO. its in your book....

I honestly believe that many Christians criticize Islam, without reading about Islam from reputable Islamic sources. Furthermore, I believe that Christians do not read their Bible. Take, for example, the head scarf, may Christians think that women in Islam are oppressed because men forced them to wear head scarf. How about the hundred of thousands of Muslim women in the West who put Hijab on? Can men force them to do that in the west?? This is just a big lie against Islam.

Have you ever seen Virgin Mary in a movie without headscarf? She used headscarf in normal life.

Hijab is a part of dressing. Sikh wear Turbine. Western women [not Christian Ladies] wear BIKINI. Even then media is not allowed to show First Ladies in their Bikinis !!.

Now let's see what the Bible say about covering womens' head:

Genesis 24 64-66. (New International Version (NIV)

64 Rebekah also looked up and saw Isaac. She got down from her camel

65 and asked the servant, “Who is that man in the field coming to meet us?”

“He is my master,” the servant answered. So she took her veil and covered herself.

66 Then the servant told Isaac all he had done.

67 Isaac brought her into the tent of his mother Sarah, and he married Rebekah. So she became his wife, and he loved her; and Isaac was comforted after his mother’s death.

1 Corinthians 11. (King James Version)

5-6 But every woman that prayeth or prophesieth with her head uncovered dishonoureth her head: for that is even all one as if she were shaven . 6 For if the woman be not covered , let her also be shorn : but if it be a shame for a woman to be shorn or shaven , let her be covered .

10 For this cause ought the woman to have power on her head because of the angels.

13 Judge in yourselves : is it comely that a woman pray unto God uncovered?
can is saying that it will be easier to identify girls who aren't Muslim by fact that they aren't wearing hijab.
Their point is valid based on the sharibu situation.Religion and ethnicity plays a very great part in everything happening in Nigeria today
Re: Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks by Rebuke: 10:22am On Feb 27, 2021
x123xlolls:
This CAN should be arrested. Why bother with our Hijab? what is the issue in there? are not muslims girls the victims of terror? look at what happened yesterday at zamfara, no any xtian girl kidnapped but the useless bastards are here saying rubbish.bSo you came to a muslim state and want to force them to wear clothes your style ba? are you CAN at least serious? how comes? WE WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS NONSENSE.

AND IF THAT IS THE CASE YOUR XTIAN GIRL SHOULD WEAR THE HIJAB ALSO. its in your book....

I honestly believe that many Christians criticize Islam, without reading about Islam from reputable Islamic sources. Furthermore, I believe that Christians do not read their Bible. Take, for example, the head scarf, may Christians think that women in Islam are oppressed because men forced them to wear head scarf. How about the hundred of thousands of Muslim women in the West who put Hijab on? Can men force them to do that in the west?? This is just a big lie against Islam.

Have you ever seen Virgin Mary in a movie without headscarf? She used headscarf in normal life.

Hijab is a part of dressing. Sikh wear Turbine. Western women [not Christian Ladies] wear BIKINI. Even then media is not allowed to show First Ladies in their Bikinis !!.

“He is my master,” the servant answered. So she took her veil and covered herself.

67 Isaac brought her into the tent of his mother Sarah, and he married Rebekah. So she became his wife, and he loved her; and Isaac was comforted after his mother’s death.

5-6 But every woman that prayeth or prophesieth with her head uncovered dishonoureth her head: for that is even all one as if she were shaven . 6 For if the woman be not covered , let her also be shorn : but if it be a shame for a woman to be shorn or shaven , let her be covered .

10 For this cause ought the woman to have power on her head because of the angels.

This is why I am not surprised about the low level of reasoning of most of yhur fellow Muslims.

They always misquote and misinterprete the bible to make a point.

How do yhu interprete or teach what yhu can't comprehend?

This is the biggest issue with y'all. Brainwashing yhur Young ones with false teachings.

Shame on yhu all.
Re: Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks by SmartyPants(m): 10:23am On Feb 27, 2021
Bola146:

Why not say the truth, I'm a Christian and I have eleha as friends. How is wearing that can cause terror in school

Is that what was said?

The report alludes to the fact that wearing of hijab may make it easy for terrorists to identify and attack those who are not Muslim.
Re: Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks by Pristane: 10:23am On Feb 27, 2021
SafexxUnlimited:

https://punchng.com/hijab-usell-expose-christian-pupils-to-terrorist-attacks-kwara-can/

The Hijab thing is not actually the drive of people behind this because Hijab makes no one holy or righteous before God, infact if you check majority of the people clamouring for hijab, they don't really care much about God. Love of God is actually absent in their mind or heart.

The zeal and convetousness in many of these is like fire that never says it is enough or grave that can never be satisfied.

I am a Christian and want to tell my brothers and sisters, that whenever we abandon God to pursue our interest or start seeking help from unbelievers God's purpose will be hindered. Why was the school released to the Government in the first place? Why? Was it because God can no longer provide for the church need then? Many churches today still run around giving envelope to unbelievers to support God's work. Which God's work. Many steal Government properties and money to do God's work. Which God's work? Our unrighteousness can never bring or work righteousness.

In other religions, lies is never a problem for them in as much it favours them and their religion. It is a good lie. And many church goers today are also following suits.

Here God speaks:

Rev.21.8 - But cowards who turn away from me, and unbelievers, and the corrupt, and murderers, and the immoral, and those who practice witchcraft, and idol worshipers, and all liars-[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]-their doom is in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur. This is the second death."

Some muslims are used to taking control of what is not there own and not because they want to make it great no. Just to dominate. Go to University of Ilorin and all their secondary schools that are public school to confirm what I am saying. Infact they want to instill some religious rule over Christian owned private schools but many stood their ground despite many persecution from top offices in the state.

So as a Christian Kwaran, we will continue to pray not against Muslim because they are our brother but for them to see and experience genuine God's love. We also pray for our church goers Christian in authority who has sold the birth right because of a plate of porridge. They are so many. They do not have any stand. They stands for nothing but their stomach. They are the type the other religions commonly used to get at Christian. God in His mercy will expose them and remove them from those positions if they refused to repent. We will also continue to pray and act towards the unity of the church.

If you are a Muslim or unbeliever reading this article, I love you. Real and true Christian loves you because our Master Lord Jesus Christ loves you and die for you, either you believe it or not, agreed or not. For Bible says When we are yet sinners, Christ died for us ( all mankind not Only Christian). No man is a Christian indeed by birth. We only use it most time for classification of people that goes to church or bear Bible names. A Christian is actually someone that is like Jesus. And you can never be like Jesus Christ until you are sincerely born again ( renounce your sins, repent from them, accept Christ died for you and rose the third day, accept Him as your Lord and Personal saviour, and finally begin to follow Him without going back- the day you go back and stop following, you are on your own).

Please let seek God to help us love one another and make Nigeria great. Peace.
Re: Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks by Saao(m): 10:23am On Feb 27, 2021
Bola146:
grin Why not train your kids at home not to be terrorist? Pray for the state and nation, Muslims should be given their own right too, besides Kwara is almost Muslims. CAN should continue praying
the best for Muslim is for their kids to stay at home without education? Is God is in hijab? Other Muslim countries are stopping the use of hijabs, here in Nigeria they are fighting for it.
Re: Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks by Burgerlomo: 10:26am On Feb 27, 2021
True talk cool
Re: Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks by Drizzy5001(m): 10:27am On Feb 27, 2021
It should be banned.
Bunch of terrorists undecided
Re: Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks by kokomilala(m): 10:27am On Feb 27, 2021
Are they trying to use the hijab as a leveller now? When religious sentiments reduce a state to the point of egregious discrimination,then the aggrieved part can begin to feel left out. For me,it's better we part ways,or at least,be partitioned just like India in 1947. Indian muslims went to Pakistan,whilst other stayed back.
I just detest religous extremism. Irresponsible leaders in the North have used religion to bind and blind people for generations.Instead of channeling new courses for research and development,they're going back to antiquities.This is the second decade in the 21st century .What efforts has the government made towards blanket development in the region?
Re: Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks by 9jaRealist: 10:28am On Feb 27, 2021
toolovely:
Muslims should open their own school. Or is it haram too to own a school and have your wards wear whatever they want.

So you want to divide little kids into different schools by religion, and then expect to grow up harmoniously and to collegially work together and interact in the same workplaces and society? How very Stone-Age... sad
>
Re: Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks by zabuur: 10:29am On Feb 27, 2021
Shedrack777:
i don't know what's with this hijab of a thing that islam is enforcing? in this week alone, 4 girls have put me inside their hijab to move their ministry to the permanent site which i help them do it.
you'll a see a woman putting on a big, long hijab but with nothing underneet. who are they deceiving?

You don't get. Just shoosh
Re: Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks by mensos544: 10:31am On Feb 27, 2021
This shows that Christians are d must terror in d Country else how do they know ?
Re: Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks by Bola146(f): 10:33am On Feb 27, 2021
Saao:
the best for Muslim is for their kids to stay at home without education? Is God is in hijab? Other Muslim countries are stopping the use of hijabs, here in Nigeria they are fighting for it.

Hummmm.. we need to take it easy, some countries are not against it. They can use the small hijab not the big black.
Re: Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks by cocolacec(m): 10:33am On Feb 27, 2021
Tonitoniton:
so, oga, u just woke up, kwo!?

muric have been out doing themselves over time and u guys were quiet.

may the Lord have mercy on u
so, there is something call CAN in kwara?
u guys waited after court has favoured muslims over the matter and is now a law to speak?

may God help u people.

u people allow tribe sentiment over every thing.

I just pray for God to open u Christian's in the west eyes so that u will know that Muslim yorubas and muslims in general are not ur brothers and sisters and can never be.

my other prayer is, let God help u people not to wait for them to start jihadding u people like they are doing in the north to wake up.

Yakubu gowan and ty danjuma ones thought they were fighting for the north, but it is clear now that they have been building for Islam and fulani. they are all ashamed now.

despite how close Buhari and gowon and ty is, he still sent his killer brothers to relentlessly kill their people.
Islam is evil oo

You are the evil and brainwashed fellow.

Yoruba muslims are the best muslims in the world,they are tolerant,fair minded and easy going.They have siblings,relatives,wives who are xtians and traditionalists and live in harmony with them.It is only a Yoruba muslim married to a xtian woman who allows the woman to continue with her religion.Yoruba xtians dont allow such.

Dont ever compare them with The North or the East or judge them based on your intolerant background.All your big G.O have muslims siblings so do you expect them to kill their siblings because of imported religion.

By the way How does seeking constititutional right to dress the way your religion wants in a public institution infringe on the rights of xtians?CAN should answer that question.

Does a Nun’s dressing in a school setting affect me as a muslim?The answer is No.
Re: Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks by Dong2: 10:34am On Feb 27, 2021
Bola146:
grin Why not train your kids at home not to be terrorist? Pray for the state and nation, Muslims should be given their own right too, besides Kwara is almost Muslims. CAN should continue praying

The schools are christian schools not muslim schools whether Ilorin is almost uslim is immaterial. Why not go to Muslim school rather than stoke unnecessary crisis.
Re: Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks by Decent09(m): 10:34am On Feb 27, 2021
Shedrack777:

You
Re: Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks by tamdun: 10:36am On Feb 27, 2021
extol1:

for your information about the Bible page you misquoted to suit your purpose, I think you need to know the difference between place of worship and place of learning.

I hope I have helped you.
Shalom
What about Catholic sister that put on veil all the time?
Re: Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks by Dong2: 10:36am On Feb 27, 2021
Igboarecriminal:
This is like saying the Nazis attack Jews because of the kippah. The black man is amazing in 21 century we are arguing about this. Commiting genocides against each other because of religion and tribe.

Hypocrites. I m sure you ll not support the same standard in any Muslim school.
Re: Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks by Bola146(f): 10:36am On Feb 27, 2021
SmartyPants:

Is that what was said?

The report alludes to the fact that wearing of hijab may make it easy for terrorists to identify and attack those who are not Muslim.

Yes but both Muslims and Christians are victims. They are bombing and shooting at people that come across.
Re: Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:36am On Feb 27, 2021
x123xlolls:

Rebekah covered herself as is the culture of the middle East.
The westerners wear bikinis as is their culture.
Is hijab your culture?
Re: Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks by tamdun: 10:37am On Feb 27, 2021
extol1:

oga it is also happening in the north, forget this your talk jor. don't they build mosque with public funds, lf you have forgotten, Zamfara state did. the issue is the north don't allow media to swindle into their activities
We are saying the same thing, each state should make their rules depending on the majority of....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

AAUA Students Protest In A Violent Way (photos) / NDU Students Scramble To Pick N20 Notes Sprayed By Fellow Students: Pics & Video / Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.