Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,584 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:47 AM

NBC Bans Ric Hassani’s ‘Thunder Fire You’ Song - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / NBC Bans Ric Hassani’s ‘Thunder Fire You’ Song (31954 Views)

Waje - 'Best Thing' Video (Featuring Ric Hassani) / NBC Bans Olamide, Davido, 9ice’s Songs / NBC Bans Olamide's "Science Student" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBC Bans Ric Hassani’s ‘Thunder Fire You’ Song by LCling: 12:11pm On Feb 27, 2021
Thunder fire you. Kwarupt fifu por gwament . Them NBC get clients na why dem no ban dat one.

1 Like

Re: NBC Bans Ric Hassani’s ‘Thunder Fire You’ Song by Femeto: 12:11pm On Feb 27, 2021
baggioni:
cheesy shocked
Very good step in the right direction. There are too many pollutions in our society. This is the kind of youth polluting the younger generation with noise, oh sorry "music"
Have you listened to the song? The song go make you get sense. Not all these Pangolo music you listen to.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NBC Bans Ric Hassani’s ‘Thunder Fire You’ Song by babatee90(m): 12:15pm On Feb 27, 2021
baggioni:
cheesy shocked
Very good step in the right direction. There are too many pollutions in our society. This is the kind of youth polluting the younger generation with noise, oh sorry "music"
have you even listened to the song??
Re: NBC Bans Ric Hassani’s ‘Thunder Fire You’ Song by lekankolade(m): 12:15pm On Feb 27, 2021
ThreeEyedRaven:
Them no ban cash app them no ban useless songs that only promotes sex and drugs and frauds. But they will ban music that tends to wake the people up to reality like Nigeria jaga jaga by Eedris, Falz this is Nigeria and now Ric Hasanni.

If you're not getting banned by Nigerian government then you're doing the right thing

Did you know what NBC mean ?
Have you listened to the music?

Imagine you left your son at home listening to a radio station, and on coming back home your son welcome you and said “ daddy, thunder fire you “
You got to know he learnt it from your radio while you were away

How will you feel?

1 Like

Re: NBC Bans Ric Hassani’s ‘Thunder Fire You’ Song by addexx: 12:18pm On Feb 27, 2021
Mehn The song is:

Doooooooooppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeee

NBC is

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggghhhhhhh

4 Likes

Re: NBC Bans Ric Hassani’s ‘Thunder Fire You’ Song by babatee90(m): 12:18pm On Feb 27, 2021
Goalnaldo:
I listened to the song on audiomack just yesterday. I wonder why they banned the song. He only directed the thunder to his girlfriend and her friends.
God bless you...exactly my thoughts too...The song does not even have any correlation with a political meaning or any negative effect

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBC Bans Ric Hassani’s ‘Thunder Fire You’ Song by LoudLord(m): 12:19pm On Feb 27, 2021
Springboot:

Please tell me one line of the song that mentioned politician or Nigeria. I'm sure you didn't listen to it

Shey na until hin mention politicians or Nigeria before you know wetin he dey talk about...

Abi which kian wahala be this now,must you quote me?
Re: NBC Bans Ric Hassani’s ‘Thunder Fire You’ Song by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 27, 2021
Just streamed the song... Doesn't deserve to be banned
Re: NBC Bans Ric Hassani’s ‘Thunder Fire You’ Song by smartoliver(m): 12:20pm On Feb 27, 2021
I've listened, I downloaded and I love the song
Frankyboy1:
They did not need to ban it bro! No one would have listened to the song previously

2 Likes

Re: NBC Bans Ric Hassani’s ‘Thunder Fire You’ Song by babatee90(m): 12:20pm On Feb 27, 2021
Kelvin30286063:
I saw it coming
you saw what coming? You mean a heartbreak song is no more allowed in this useless country?

2 Likes

Re: NBC Bans Ric Hassani’s ‘Thunder Fire You’ Song by akimbomimer: 12:21pm On Feb 27, 2021
I actually just went to download it now because this would be the first time i hear this...It's hilarious too cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: NBC Bans Ric Hassani’s ‘Thunder Fire You’ Song by babatee90(m): 12:21pm On Feb 27, 2021
Frankyboy1:
They did not need to ban it bro! No one would have listened to the song previously
what do you mean no one? It’s been on my repeat playlist eversince it was released

2 Likes

Re: NBC Bans Ric Hassani’s ‘Thunder Fire You’ Song by danietohbadt(m): 12:21pm On Feb 27, 2021
Loool.

I no get this song before ooo, but as I see this thread, naso I download am.

NBC can only ban the song from being played by media houses, they can't stop us from having access to it on the internet and on our phones.

Yeye people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBC Bans Ric Hassani’s ‘Thunder Fire You’ Song by ugooinnocent: 12:22pm On Feb 27, 2021
Just listened to the song and I love it. It's on YouTube
Re: NBC Bans Ric Hassani’s ‘Thunder Fire You’ Song by babatee90(m): 12:23pm On Feb 27, 2021
Clueless NBC...who needs their useless radio stations...Spotify YouTube Apple Music Audiomack and so on is where this guys make their money
Re: NBC Bans Ric Hassani’s ‘Thunder Fire You’ Song by smartoliver(m): 12:23pm On Feb 27, 2021
What is this one saying? Have you listened to the song? Hasn't there been songs in the past that had worst swear words that were not banned? Do you even know what the song is talking about? People go just rush carry phone dey Yan tra tra tra. Which kind talk be this?
lekankolade:

Imagine you left your son at home listening to a radio station, and on coming back home your son welcome you and said “ daddy, thunder fire you “

How will you feel?

1 Like

Re: NBC Bans Ric Hassani’s ‘Thunder Fire You’ Song by addexx: 12:24pm On Feb 27, 2021
How can useless frustrated maggot infested brained oldies that will soon kick bucket and don't even know what to do with their one-bar remaining life now know the right song to ban or not.

2 Likes

Re: NBC Bans Ric Hassani’s ‘Thunder Fire You’ Song by AfroKnight: 12:24pm On Feb 27, 2021
lekankolade:

How will you feel?

You have not listened to it. That’s why you wrote this ignorant nonsense. If you listened and still wrote this rubbish then you’re beyond help.

4 Likes

Re: NBC Bans Ric Hassani’s ‘Thunder Fire You’ Song by steam74: 12:24pm On Feb 27, 2021
I didn't know about the song before now.
I'm gonna go download it.
Re: NBC Bans Ric Hassani’s ‘Thunder Fire You’ Song by babatee90(m): 12:25pm On Feb 27, 2021
Tomjazzy2:
The song is about a love and insincerity. I don't get the correlation with the Government.

What's the basis for the conspiracy as suggested by commenters up there undecided
it shows must people here are clueless dull and stupid...they just rushing to comment without knowing what the song is all about

2 Likes

Re: NBC Bans Ric Hassani’s ‘Thunder Fire You’ Song by ofiko123(m): 12:28pm On Feb 27, 2021
Na today Dem dey ban song..
Re: NBC Bans Ric Hassani’s ‘Thunder Fire You’ Song by Germi9: 12:29pm On Feb 27, 2021
pretydiva:
Thunder go soon fire NBC.
@NBC una need the relevance badly
Re: NBC Bans Ric Hassani’s ‘Thunder Fire You’ Song by addexx: 12:30pm On Feb 27, 2021
lekankolade:

How will you feel?

Bros go watch the song first

Tell me more about kids that listen and watch

Cashapp
Soapy
Infinity

1 Like

Re: NBC Bans Ric Hassani’s ‘Thunder Fire You’ Song by aminusodiq(m): 12:31pm On Feb 27, 2021
ThreeEyedRaven:
Them no ban cash app them no ban useless songs that only promotes sex and drugs and frauds. But they will ban music that tends to wake the people up to reality like Nigeria jaga jaga by Eedris, Falz this is Nigeria and now Ric Hasanni.

If you're not getting banned by Nigerian government then you're doing the right thing
if you're not getting banned by the nigerian government, then You're doing the "wrong thing"... hope im right?

1 Like

Re: NBC Bans Ric Hassani’s ‘Thunder Fire You’ Song by edoairways: 12:32pm On Feb 27, 2021
baggioni:
cheesy shocked
NBC just made that dude popular. Because of such ban, the music might get high viewers

2 Likes

Re: NBC Bans Ric Hassani’s ‘Thunder Fire You’ Song by babatee90(m): 12:37pm On Feb 27, 2021
Chijeep:
Thieves... they no see Naira Marley Naughty lyrical songs ban, abi Olamide pawon exposing nudity na this kind song dem go ban because it exposes their illegalities.

NA THAT THUNDER GO FIRE THEM LAS LAS
lol funny enough the song has nothing to do with politics it’s a love song...these people are illiterate I swear
Re: NBC Bans Ric Hassani’s ‘Thunder Fire You’ Song by babatee90(m): 12:40pm On Feb 27, 2021
LoudLord:

Shey na until hin mention politicians or Nigeria before you know wetin he dey talk about...

Abi which kian wahala be this now,must you quote me?
lol it’s obvious you didn’t listen to the song
Re: NBC Bans Ric Hassani’s ‘Thunder Fire You’ Song by TooMuchStuff: 12:46pm On Feb 27, 2021
Chaiiii!! Finally got a song for dis my yeye friend.

NBC NBC NBC ..!! How many times I call you??

THUNDER FIRE YOU....!!
Re: NBC Bans Ric Hassani’s ‘Thunder Fire You’ Song by Abdogood(m): 12:47pm On Feb 27, 2021
New slang: Can Thunder start firing our bad politicians...

If only olamida or Zlatan can do a remix of thunder � you.
Re: NBC Bans Ric Hassani’s ‘Thunder Fire You’ Song by Lordpeckxy(m): 12:49pm On Feb 27, 2021
no be song wey I hear 4 radio 2 nights ago...
The song mek sence, mah mama loved am sef.

2 Likes

Re: NBC Bans Ric Hassani’s ‘Thunder Fire You’ Song by EdCure: 12:50pm On Feb 27, 2021
ThreeEyedRaven:

No. You're doing the Wrong thing.

2 Likes

Re: NBC Bans Ric Hassani’s ‘Thunder Fire You’ Song by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 27, 2021
lemme go and download the song first before I comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Biggest Nigerian-International Music Collaborations Of All-Time / Nigerian Songs That Have Featured In Hollywood Movies / Play Fuji Music Online Or Download Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.