Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,702 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

NBC Bans Ric Hassani’s ‘Thunder Fire You’ Song - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / NBC Bans Ric Hassani’s ‘Thunder Fire You’ Song (31689 Views)

Waje - 'Best Thing' Video (Featuring Ric Hassani) / NBC Bans Olamide, Davido, 9ice’s Songs / NBC Bans Olamide's "Science Student" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBC Bans Ric Hassani’s ‘Thunder Fire You’ Song by Atticusxsz(m): 4:28pm On Feb 27, 2021
The song is lyrically inclined with jazzed beats unlike others that are far worse yet they're craved by majority and have been untouched by NBC. It seems they are definetly high on something.
Thunder suppose do the needful sha. grin
Re: NBC Bans Ric Hassani’s ‘Thunder Fire You’ Song by smile11s(m): 4:53pm On Feb 27, 2021
He probably lobbied with NBC to ban his song so he can trend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NBC Bans Ric Hassani’s ‘Thunder Fire You’ Song by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 27, 2021
smile11s:
He probably lobbied with NBC to ban his song so he can trend.

The conspiracy theorist is here....

I wonder if you saw this in a vision
Re: NBC Bans Ric Hassani’s ‘Thunder Fire You’ Song by Austinbiggy(m): 4:59pm On Feb 27, 2021
I fear the lyrics of the song sef, the guy de vex to composed that song.he blast the girl and her friends...
Re: NBC Bans Ric Hassani’s ‘Thunder Fire You’ Song by Coinbased: 5:16pm On Feb 27, 2021
grin
Re: NBC Bans Ric Hassani’s ‘Thunder Fire You’ Song by bejeria101(m): 5:42pm On Feb 27, 2021
Dem no ban kiss Daniel f**k you!

Awon ode
Re: NBC Bans Ric Hassani’s ‘Thunder Fire You’ Song by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 27, 2021
Ric is on fire. Thunder Fire You is trending on Twitter thanks to the ban. Let them come and ban us from playing it in our phones. who de listen to radio sef.
Re: NBC Bans Ric Hassani’s ‘Thunder Fire You’ Song by OgideAgu: 6:10pm On Feb 27, 2021
They just promoted the song... I had to download it.
Re: NBC Bans Ric Hassani’s ‘Thunder Fire You’ Song by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 27, 2021
These idiots have the IQ of millipedes

So they still have not learnt that banning something only makes it more popular
Re: NBC Bans Ric Hassani’s ‘Thunder Fire You’ Song by Nobody: 3:35am On Feb 28, 2021
NBC trying to save unsophisticated, gullible nigerians as well. Propaganda arm of...
Re: NBC Bans Ric Hassani’s ‘Thunder Fire You’ Song by micxwell(m): 7:53am On Feb 28, 2021
Goalnaldo:
I listened to the song on audiomack just yesterday. I wonder why they banned the song. He only directed the thunder to his girlfriend and her friends.
You remember how quickly people turned FEM by Davido upside down during the ENDSARS.......
*THUNDER FIRE YOU* will do more damage than FEM
Re: NBC Bans Ric Hassani’s ‘Thunder Fire You’ Song by ThreeEyedRaven: 12:06pm On Feb 28, 2021
aminusodiq:
if you're not getting banned by the nigerian government, then You're doing the "wrong thing"... hope im right?
Exactly!
Re: NBC Bans Ric Hassani’s ‘Thunder Fire You’ Song by Peachbloom(f): 12:27pm On Mar 17, 2021
ashewoboy:
should thunder fire olosho abi girlfriends?

click like for olosho

share for girlfriend.

You send an email request, how can I help you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NBC Bans Ric Hassani’s ‘Thunder Fire You’ Song by ashewoboy(m): 2:06pm On Mar 17, 2021
Peachbloom:

You send an email request, how can I help you?

reply the mail.
Re: NBC Bans Ric Hassani’s ‘Thunder Fire You’ Song by Peachbloom(f): 2:25pm On Mar 17, 2021
ashewoboy:

reply the mail.

Whatever you want, you can reply me here. Thank you.
I do not know you, neither have I ever interacted with you.
So, why would I reply to a mail from someone I neither know nor follow!

For whatsoever thing you need, reply here. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NBC Bans Ric Hassani’s ‘Thunder Fire You’ Song by ashewoboy(m): 5:19pm On Mar 17, 2021
Peachbloom:

Whatever you want, you can reply me here. Thank you.
I do not know you, neither have I ever interacted with you.
So, why would I reply to a mail from someone I neither know nor follow!

For whatsoever thing you need, reply here. Thank you.

must you know me? you are rude. you quoted the real thread for your rude behaviour. make sure you listen to the song by the artiste of this thread.
Re: NBC Bans Ric Hassani’s ‘Thunder Fire You’ Song by budaatum: 5:28pm On Mar 17, 2021
ashewoboy:

must you know me? you are rude. you quoted the real thread for your rude behaviour. make sure you listen to the song by the artiste of this thread.

I swear, you are not too rude.

Smh!
Re: NBC Bans Ric Hassani’s ‘Thunder Fire You’ Song by Peachbloom(f): 8:03pm On Mar 17, 2021
ashewoboy:

Are you alright upstairs? Is everything okay at home? Are your brains functioning alright here? Are you sure you comprehend things? You sent me a mail, and now you are asking me "must you know me?"
Wait are you mad or what exactly is the color of the problem and disease you are suffering from.

Honestly, ko ni ye e!!
Pon ri pon ri baba nla ku baba e won ni ku re.
Person wey dem suppose don use do menstruation.
Ko ni ye iya e!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Miss Sisqo / Download Full Album: Kizz Daniel – No Bad Songz (NBS) / What Artists Should Learn From Burna Boy's New Album Twice As Tall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.