Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

NBC Bans Ric Hassani’s ‘Thunder Fire You’ Song - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / NBC Bans Ric Hassani’s ‘Thunder Fire You’ Song (31700 Views)

Waje - 'Best Thing' Video (Featuring Ric Hassani) / NBC Bans Olamide, Davido, 9ice’s Songs / NBC Bans Olamide's "Science Student" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBC Bans Ric Hassani’s ‘Thunder Fire You’ Song by Mallamsaka(m): 12:51pm On Feb 27, 2021
benjackugo:
Singer Ric Hassani’s ‘Thunder Fire You’ song has been banned by National Broadcasting Commission (NBC), IgbereTV reports.

Born Ikechukwu Eric Ahiauzu, the 32-year-old revealed this in a tweet on Friday. He said any radio station that plays it would be fined.

He wrote;

https://twitter.com/RicHassani/status/1365400226039820295?s=20
the sound does not promote violent now. Nigeria government and madness
Re: NBC Bans Ric Hassani’s ‘Thunder Fire You’ Song by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:52pm On Feb 27, 2021
Why would they ban such an inspirational song
The kind of song we need in our country now
Where is Buhari
I have a song i'll like him to listen to

1 Like

Re: NBC Bans Ric Hassani’s ‘Thunder Fire You’ Song by rottable(m): 12:59pm On Feb 27, 2021
The song make sense ooo
Re: NBC Bans Ric Hassani’s ‘Thunder Fire You’ Song by slodot2000: 12:59pm On Feb 27, 2021
pretydiva:
Thunder go soon fire NBC.

Correct gurl
Re: NBC Bans Ric Hassani’s ‘Thunder Fire You’ Song by Weneda(m): 1:04pm On Feb 27, 2021
nice song,nice voice
Re: NBC Bans Ric Hassani’s ‘Thunder Fire You’ Song by Queenlovely(f): 1:07pm On Feb 27, 2021
LYRICS I’ve been saying, I love you babe but you’ve been gossiping about me to your friends I’ve been trying to keep my cool but you know me, I don’t like to pretend, No The love I gave you, was too perfect for you And you know I tried to Tried to make your dreams come true And you knew this You still went and threw this Threw this away (away) It’s okay But… Thunder fire you For all the lies you told me Thunder fire you For when you cheated on me Thunder fire you You never did deserve me E no go better for you So thunder fire you and your friends I’ve been saying, I love you babe But you’ve been gossiping about me You no do well o (at all) I don’t know where you came from but when you get home, please tell the devil hello The love I gave you, was too perfect for you And you know I tried to Tried to make your dreams come true And you knew this You still went and threw this Threw this away (away) It’s okay Thunder fire you For all the lies you told me Thunder fire you For when you cheated on me Thunder fire you You never did deserve me E no go better for you So thunder fire you Thunder fire you For all the lies you told me Thunder fire you For when you cheated on me Thunder fire you You never did deserve me E no go better for you So thunder fire you …And your friends Ric Hassani – “Thunder Fire You Lyrics”
Re: NBC Bans Ric Hassani’s ‘Thunder Fire You’ Song by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 27, 2021
benjackugo:
Singer Ric Hassani’s ‘Thunder Fire You’ song has been banned by National Broadcasting Commission (NBC), IgbereTV reports.

Born Ikechukwu Eric Ahiauzu, the 32-year-old revealed this in a tweet on Friday. He said any radio station that plays it would be fined.

He wrote;

I just downloaded it... I'll listen and then delete. .come and fine me
Re: NBC Bans Ric Hassani’s ‘Thunder Fire You’ Song by Kingrefreshed: 1:25pm On Feb 27, 2021
benjackugo:

He wrote;

The song make sense.

Nigerian NBC Thunder fire you!!

Re: NBC Bans Ric Hassani’s ‘Thunder Fire You’ Song by Oshokalo: 1:28pm On Feb 27, 2021
watch how this music go move market
Re: NBC Bans Ric Hassani’s ‘Thunder Fire You’ Song by chukskafor(m): 1:29pm On Feb 27, 2021
Me wey never hear the song before nkor, NBC thank you so much for making me know wetin I de miss since.
To Rip Hasani, this is a blessing in disguise.
Make i sharpaly go download am joor....
#ThunderFireYou
Re: NBC Bans Ric Hassani’s ‘Thunder Fire You’ Song by Doyin2(m): 1:36pm On Feb 27, 2021
Queenlovely:
LYRICS
I’ve been saying, I love you babe
but you’ve been gossiping about me to your friends
I’ve been trying to keep my cool
but you know me, I don’t like to pretend, No
The love I gave you, was too perfect for you
And you know I tried to
Tried to make your dreams come true
And you knew this
You still went and threw this
Threw this away (away)
It’s okay
But…
Thunder fire you
For all the lies you told me
Thunder fire you
For when you cheated on me
Thunder fire you
You never did deserve me
E no go better for you
So thunder fire you and your friends
But you’ve been gossiping about me
You no do well o (at all)
I don’t know where you came from
but when you get home, please tell the devil hello
And you know I tried to
And you knew this
Threw this away (away)
It’s okay
Thunder fire you
Thunder fire you
Thunder fire you
You never did deserve me
E no go better for you
So thunder fire you
Thunder fire you
Thunder fire you
Thunder fire you
You never did deserve me
E no go better for you
So thunder fire you
…And your friends
Ric Hassani – “Thunder Fire You Lyrics”

Thank you.

Only mumus think the song makes sense like the title.

The song is a can of rubbish!

1 Like

Re: NBC Bans Ric Hassani’s ‘Thunder Fire You’ Song by alexola20(m): 1:37pm On Feb 27, 2021
Re: NBC Bans Ric Hassani’s ‘Thunder Fire You’ Song by Starberg(m): 1:46pm On Feb 27, 2021
I just downloaded it. The song dey enter body. But if na Buhari you are god, it will be forced down our throats.Ric Hassan chop knuckle jare.
Re: NBC Bans Ric Hassani’s ‘Thunder Fire You’ Song by femicyrus(m): 1:50pm On Feb 27, 2021
After listening to the banned song, I think this government is grossly incompetent.

The entire cast of the song ought to be apprehended for hate speech, attempt at inciting the public against each other, foul language and useless content.
Re: NBC Bans Ric Hassani’s ‘Thunder Fire You’ Song by Hete: 1:56pm On Feb 27, 2021
I had to go download the song and listen to it, I find it comic.
Re: NBC Bans Ric Hassani’s ‘Thunder Fire You’ Song by mmsen: 1:58pm On Feb 27, 2021
When FGN is against you and you aren't killing anybody then you are probably doing something right.
Re: NBC Bans Ric Hassani’s ‘Thunder Fire You’ Song by teflondoppez(m): 1:59pm On Feb 27, 2021
baggioni:
cheesy shocked
Very good step in the right direction. There are too many pollutions in our society. This is the kind of youth polluting the younger generation with noise, oh sorry "music"

now I see you don't have sense or do think ,I think you should go check ric hassani songs from way back, and If you are not sure of something, next time pls keep quiet, you are a pollution already
Re: NBC Bans Ric Hassani’s ‘Thunder Fire You’ Song by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 2:03pm On Feb 27, 2021
Doyin2:

Thank you.

Only mumus think the song makes sense like the title.

The song is a can of rubbish!
Define good music? you think it's the nonsense you listen to that's music right? you better start listening to good music not those noise makers making noise in their music.

2 Likes

Re: NBC Bans Ric Hassani’s ‘Thunder Fire You’ Song by capitalzero: 2:06pm On Feb 27, 2021
baggioni:
cheesy shocked
Very good step in the right direction. There are too many pollutions in our society. This is the kind of youth polluting the younger generation with noise, oh sorry "music"

Can u highlight what is wrong with the song?
Actually, NBC ban prompted me to listen to the song.
Re: NBC Bans Ric Hassani’s ‘Thunder Fire You’ Song by highness25(m): 2:51pm On Feb 27, 2021
ashewoboy:
should thunder fire olosho abi girlfriends?

click like for olosho

share for girlfriend.
People really clicked share ooo, e be like say dem like Olosho pass girlfriends
Re: NBC Bans Ric Hassani’s ‘Thunder Fire You’ Song by JJOF(m): 2:52pm On Feb 27, 2021
Isrealg:
Watch as the song views skyrock's

Congrats Ric
I swear, I never knew a song like that existed, now, I just downloaded it.
Re: NBC Bans Ric Hassani’s ‘Thunder Fire You’ Song by Kelvin30286063(m): 2:54pm On Feb 27, 2021
babatee90:
you saw what coming? You mean a heartbreak song is no more allowed in this useless country?
Not a heart break song. It's a cursing song and NBC always frown at it. Personally I like the song when I heard it but I told my wife that day that this song will be banned.
Re: NBC Bans Ric Hassani’s ‘Thunder Fire You’ Song by Mandela27: 2:58pm On Feb 27, 2021
Biggaboi:
grin
Am I the only one who thinks the ban on the song will actually make it more popular? The name is quite catchy and Nigerians are curious beings by nature including yours sincerely. grin
I actually never heard of this song until now. Make I go download am sharply
I swear bigger boi me too just download am.

for a while while I've been seeing it on Naija loaded but I no send,this news just made me developed interest and the jam jant.RP song of the moment
Re: NBC Bans Ric Hassani’s ‘Thunder Fire You’ Song by Heartdanny(f): 3:02pm On Feb 27, 2021
The first day I heard the song it made me laugh, I was like girls don do strong thing to this man. But the guy have nice voice I must say.
Re: NBC Bans Ric Hassani’s ‘Thunder Fire You’ Song by Tats(m): 3:32pm On Feb 27, 2021
Listened to the song and it sounds so nice. Never thought that the statement "Thunder fire you" could sound so cool. grin
The song is going to go global.
Re: NBC Bans Ric Hassani’s ‘Thunder Fire You’ Song by abbey621(m): 3:43pm On Feb 27, 2021
I'm surprised most artiste still rely on radio play, it's cool for the big artiste but if you're not well known or still trying to forge a path, social media and Youtube is the glue right now. Release singles, EP and more don't plan on making a kobo from them, just use it to gather more fans and raise awareness, no need to worry about NBC and their tout like behavior, dominate social media and Youtube and watch the mopney pile up.

Caveat: MAKE SURE YOUR MUSIC IS ENJOYABLE & NOT JUST ARIWO grin grin grin
Re: NBC Bans Ric Hassani’s ‘Thunder Fire You’ Song by Turboking(m): 3:48pm On Feb 27, 2021
baggioni:
cheesy shocked
i wonder how some of you sleeps at night, knowing how self serving and self deceitful you are.. spit on your Godforsaken arse
Re: NBC Bans Ric Hassani’s ‘Thunder Fire You’ Song by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:53pm On Feb 27, 2021
That statement used to reign on NL...i dont know why people no dey use am like before. grin

Make someone try and release a song titled "Ogun kill you there" make we see their reaction on that one. grin
Re: NBC Bans Ric Hassani’s ‘Thunder Fire You’ Song by Komu1048(m): 3:54pm On Feb 27, 2021
Queenlovely:
LYRICS
but you’ve been gossiping about me to your friends
I’ve been trying to keep my cool
but you know me, I don’t like to pretend, No
And you know I tried to
And you knew this
Threw this away (away)
It’s okay
But…
Thunder fire you
Thunder fire you
Thunder fire you
You never did deserve me
E no go better for you
So thunder fire you and your friends
But you’ve been gossiping about me
You no do well o (at all)
I don’t know where you came from
but when you get home, please tell the devil hello
And you know I tried to
And you knew this
Threw this away (away)
It’s okay
Thunder fire you
Thunder fire you
Thunder fire you
You never did deserve me
E no go better for you
So thunder fire you
Thunder fire you
Thunder fire you
Thunder fire you
You never did deserve me
E no go better for you
So thunder fire you
…And your friends
Ric Hassani – “Thunder Fire You Lyrics”

E no go better for ur enemies, thunder fire them and their friends. Thanks
Re: NBC Bans Ric Hassani’s ‘Thunder Fire You’ Song by Biggaboi(m): 4:07pm On Feb 27, 2021
Mandela27:
I swear bigger boi me too just download am.

for a while while I've been seeing it on Naija loaded but I no send,this news just made me developed interest and the jam jant.RP song of the moment

Re: NBC Bans Ric Hassani’s ‘Thunder Fire You’ Song by ejanla077: 4:07pm On Feb 27, 2021
blamingthedevil:
When is he singing for Azuku SARS and Peter Obi?

He will sing for Tinubu first
Re: NBC Bans Ric Hassani’s ‘Thunder Fire You’ Song by baggioni: 4:12pm On Feb 27, 2021
capitalzero:

Can u highlight what is wrong with the song? Actually, NBC ban prompted me to listen to the song.
I'm happy for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Miss Sisqo / Download Full Album: Kizz Daniel – No Bad Songz (NBS) / What Artists Should Learn From Burna Boy's New Album Twice As Tall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.