Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,043 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

100 Trucks Of Onions Boycott Shasa Market, Leave Sokoto For Other Countries - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 100 Trucks Of Onions Boycott Shasa Market, Leave Sokoto For Other Countries (48996 Views)

Shasa Market Crisis: Traders Express Displeasure Over Release Of Suspects / Ibadan Clash: Makinde, Ganduje, Three Northern Governors Visit Shasa Market / Shasa Crisis: Northerners Leaving Ibadan In Droves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100 Trucks Of Onions Boycott Shasa Market, Leave Sokoto For Other Countries by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 2:19pm On Feb 27, 2021
Kingdemu:
The pipeline doesn't belong to the south. It belongs to the Federal Republic of Nigeria
And what runs in the pipe line comes from where? Federal government can keep their pipelines, let those who have the oil keep their oil. Let's see if the onions trucks use sand
Re: 100 Trucks Of Onions Boycott Shasa Market, Leave Sokoto For Other Countries by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 27, 2021
Jostoman:
Their own farm product keep germinate while they come to the south to destroy people's farm with their cow. So who is fooling who?

The thunder wey go fire them still dey take kwale weed mixed with snuff. E go soon locate them.

1 Like

Re: 100 Trucks Of Onions Boycott Shasa Market, Leave Sokoto For Other Countries by africanusvu(m): 2:20pm On Feb 27, 2021
Better,send It to other countries so far ur Fulani don't enter south again,our ibo brothers are here,they will still go to that country and import it straight to South even cheaper,we are not afraid,our oil will soon start her own travel

1 Like

Re: 100 Trucks Of Onions Boycott Shasa Market, Leave Sokoto For Other Countries by Wazirinjos12(m): 2:22pm On Feb 27, 2021
Bad news is no news at all. How will the poor southerners cope if this trend continues? The fg should wade in as soon as possible. Why kill peaceful business owners just because of one person? Is high time the southern part of the country know who their primary enemies are. Someone like me who hails from north Central is in no way happy with what the Fulani's are doing, but my southern brothers should know how best to deal with such people. If their should be shortages of food items, which is eminent due to north boycotting your markets, then big problem is loading which I know will do more harm than good on the short run. Know that northerners have the support of Mr president and he will do his best to promote their businesses outside the shores of this country.
Re: 100 Trucks Of Onions Boycott Shasa Market, Leave Sokoto For Other Countries by Tchalz(m): 2:24pm On Feb 27, 2021
LMS1:
Thankgod I Dont Eat Onion grin
Ma nigga

2 Likes

Re: 100 Trucks Of Onions Boycott Shasa Market, Leave Sokoto For Other Countries by EmekaA125(m): 2:25pm On Feb 27, 2021
Optional09:

honestly, who care, any cow that stray into any farm in the south west should receive an head shot without police invitation.
Chestbeating no dey tire you afonjas? Always making mouth no action.
Re: 100 Trucks Of Onions Boycott Shasa Market, Leave Sokoto For Other Countries by ken6488(m): 2:25pm On Feb 27, 2021
Little event's lead to a full civil war

The illiterate forget south border other countries and we have fertile lands

I only pity the north central
Re: 100 Trucks Of Onions Boycott Shasa Market, Leave Sokoto For Other Countries by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 2:26pm On Feb 27, 2021
Mikecold:
we can even grow that tomatoes and beans sef, na we don conclude say it's only from aboki

When i was small we dey plant beans and tomatoes for just shallow fence,

The tomatoes go grow well (even the ones momsi dey throwway with wastewater)

Our beans go germinate, strong we go harvest am, dry am and cook for play
Those people claim they grow everything meanwhile they have nothing. Everything they have,we can do without. Anambra and Ebonyi is sweater than hausa yam. Same with rice. We also have different types of legums too. Who onions help.
Re: 100 Trucks Of Onions Boycott Shasa Market, Leave Sokoto For Other Countries by EmekaA125(m): 2:26pm On Feb 27, 2021
They should take it to anywhere they would make gain. That's what business is all about.
Re: 100 Trucks Of Onions Boycott Shasa Market, Leave Sokoto For Other Countries by Tchalz(m): 2:30pm On Feb 27, 2021
Them forget say palm oil and kola na from the south...E go be for una.
Re: 100 Trucks Of Onions Boycott Shasa Market, Leave Sokoto For Other Countries by Optional09: 2:32pm On Feb 27, 2021
EmekaA125:

Chestbeating no dey tire you afonjas? Always making mouth no action.

Just lead your cows down, Iroyin o to afojuba
Re: 100 Trucks Of Onions Boycott Shasa Market, Leave Sokoto For Other Countries by Tchalz(m): 2:36pm On Feb 27, 2021
Cross River cultivates oil palm, rice, yam, groundnut, plantain, cocoa, etc. So if they feel they enjoy monopoly in food production in this country, then they are delusional
Re: 100 Trucks Of Onions Boycott Shasa Market, Leave Sokoto For Other Countries by Tchalz(m): 2:39pm On Feb 27, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Those people claim they grow everything meanwhile they have nothing. Everything they have,we can do without. Anambra and Ebonyi is sweater than hausa yam. Same with rice. We also have different types of legums too. Who onions help.
Akwa Ibom have already started cultivation of onions in large scale. I don't think they are aware
Re: 100 Trucks Of Onions Boycott Shasa Market, Leave Sokoto For Other Countries by helicoptarr: 2:45pm On Feb 27, 2021
Cadamlk:
So taking them to neighbouring countries can fetch them more money and they were busy taking them to the south. There is no better word for dumbness.

Just smile and wave gentlemen ,smile and wave grin.

*Penguins of Madagascar* �
Re: 100 Trucks Of Onions Boycott Shasa Market, Leave Sokoto For Other Countries by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 2:46pm On Feb 27, 2021
Tchalz:

Akwa Ibom have already started cultivation of onions in large scale. I don't think they are aware
Those People can't be aware. They are not even aware of themselves.

1 Like

Re: 100 Trucks Of Onions Boycott Shasa Market, Leave Sokoto For Other Countries by Munzy14(m): 3:02pm On Feb 27, 2021
Clueless people, same thing they did during endsars protest... Hoarded onion, no be person tell them to release them...cheesy

700naira onion my people bought last week, we go chop am till April...grin

Don't worry guys, they will soon make a u turn to south... They cash out here is a steady something for them.
Re: 100 Trucks Of Onions Boycott Shasa Market, Leave Sokoto For Other Countries by EmekaA125(m): 3:05pm On Feb 27, 2021
Optional09:

Just lead your cows down, Iroyin o to afojuba
Oga rest. Nothing will happen. Yorubas hardly resort to violence due to cowardice.
Re: 100 Trucks Of Onions Boycott Shasa Market, Leave Sokoto For Other Countries by abalog: 3:06pm On Feb 27, 2021
Think of this, cutting water pipeline from the one living by the river. All he does is to boil and purified water from river for consumption. But I know there is limit to cargo on air.
Re: 100 Trucks Of Onions Boycott Shasa Market, Leave Sokoto For Other Countries by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 27, 2021
Better to take onions away than to take lives away.

2 Likes

Re: 100 Trucks Of Onions Boycott Shasa Market, Leave Sokoto For Other Countries by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 27, 2021
Jostoman:
Their own farm product keep germinate while they come to the south to destroy people's farm with their cow. So who is fooling who?
... We all are fooling ourselves cool

1 Like

Re: 100 Trucks Of Onions Boycott Shasa Market, Leave Sokoto For Other Countries by mariahAngel(f): 3:15pm On Feb 27, 2021
Munzy14:
Clueless people, same thing they did during endsars protest... Hoarded onion, no be person tell them to release them...cheesy

700naira onion my people bought last week, we go chop am till April...grin

Don't worry guys, they will soon make a u turn to south... They cash out here is a steady something for them.

Ike g'agwu ha.
Re: 100 Trucks Of Onions Boycott Shasa Market, Leave Sokoto For Other Countries by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 27, 2021
Prussian:

You are ignorant. This is from former GMD of NNPC. I hope the North has started looking for other places to get cheap fuel.

Citing the example of neighbouring Niger Republic, Mr Kyari said a litre of petrol in a Total filling station in Niamey, the capital, where he visited recently, sold for about N464.
Compared with Nigeria, where petrol is currently being sold for between N160 and N170 per litre, he said the average disparity between prices in Nigeria and Niger Republic was about N300 per litre.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/427331-nigerias-petrol-price-still-low-compared-to-neighbours-encourages-smuggling-nnpc-gmd.html
I'm not ignorant of what I'm saying. Nigerian petroleum marketers buy bulk of refined petrol at very cheap price. Many Nigeriens bemoan the price they buy oil in their land while Nigerian marketers get it at platter of gold, that is why Nigeriens prefer to come and buy in Nigeria than in their country. This is market strategy by Nigeriens because all the countries close to Niger Republic have oil.
Re: 100 Trucks Of Onions Boycott Shasa Market, Leave Sokoto For Other Countries by Kingdemu: 3:22pm On Feb 27, 2021
Kingrefreshed:

This people think like animals
The animal here is you with this your unintelligent statement. Dumb people like you don't understand the game of negotiation. People go to negotiation on a strong position. That is what Northerners are trying to do.
Re: 100 Trucks Of Onions Boycott Shasa Market, Leave Sokoto For Other Countries by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:22pm On Feb 27, 2021
They should export the onions to USA and Europe we don't care. Very selfish and greedy set of people

1 Like

Re: 100 Trucks Of Onions Boycott Shasa Market, Leave Sokoto For Other Countries by Prussian: 3:26pm On Feb 27, 2021
Coronabirus:
I'm not ignorant of what I'm saying. Nigerian petroleum marketers buy bulk of refined petrol at very cheap price. Many Nigeriens bemoan the price they buy oil in their land while Nigerian marketers get it at platter of gold, that is why Nigeriens prefer to come and buy in Nigeria than in their country. This is market strategy by Nigeriens because all the countries close to Niger Republic have oil.

Coronabirus:
Petrol is extremely cheaper in Niger Republic than Nigeria. Northern petroleum marketers buy from Nigeria because it will be too unpatriotic for them to buy from Niger Republic when we have in our country. Still some buy from Niger due to her closeness to some Northern states.

Why are you contradicting yourself?
Re: 100 Trucks Of Onions Boycott Shasa Market, Leave Sokoto For Other Countries by Kingrefreshed: 3:27pm On Feb 27, 2021
Kingdemu:
The animal here is you with this your unintelligent statement. Dumb people like you don't understand the game of negotiation. People go to negotiation on a strong position. That is what Northerners are trying to do.

You're a dumbass Cunt. Negotiate with your death motherfuckers.

You own the Terrorist organization you negotiate with,you own the Bandits,you own the Kidnappers and you are the one paying them from Tax payers money imbeciles.

Get out from my comment before I descend on you twats!!

2 Likes

Re: 100 Trucks Of Onions Boycott Shasa Market, Leave Sokoto For Other Countries by GeneralPula: 3:28pm On Feb 27, 2021
Iamgrey5:
Wow, I thought it was 500 trucks

Awon olobe cheesy

How many onions are even consumed in Ibadan Daily to begin with?

If nah food, SW has no worries..

Food availability has never been a problem..
Re: 100 Trucks Of Onions Boycott Shasa Market, Leave Sokoto For Other Countries by sukieboy(f): 3:29pm On Feb 27, 2021
Ghostmode2two:
They should export the onions to USA and Europe we don't care. Very selfish and greedy set of people

Imagine if the oil and gas was found in the north. Una for hear wieke.

2 Likes

Re: 100 Trucks Of Onions Boycott Shasa Market, Leave Sokoto For Other Countries by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:30pm On Feb 27, 2021
sukieboy:

Imagine if the oil and gas was found in the north. Una for hear wieke.
They would have seceded

1 Like

Re: 100 Trucks Of Onions Boycott Shasa Market, Leave Sokoto For Other Countries by eliwa47(m): 3:31pm On Feb 27, 2021
Re: 100 Trucks Of Onions Boycott Shasa Market, Leave Sokoto For Other Countries by princemillla(m): 3:33pm On Feb 27, 2021
Cadamlk:
So taking them to neighbouring countries can fetch them more money and they were busy taking them to the south. There is no better word for dumbness.

Just smile and wave gentlemen ,smile and wave grin.

Walai this ur comment crack me up badly cheesy
Re: 100 Trucks Of Onions Boycott Shasa Market, Leave Sokoto For Other Countries by Kingdemu: 3:41pm On Feb 27, 2021
Kingrefreshed:

You're a dumbass Cunt. Negotiate with your death motherfuckers.

You own the Terrorist organization you negotiate with,you own the Bandits,you own the Kidnappers and you are the one paying them from Tax payers money imbeciles.

Get out from my comment before I descend on you twats!!
Mumu. I know you're this mad because you're afraid hunger will kill you and your entire generation if the threat lingers. See, it is not that the northerners want the southerners to suffer but we are just protecting ourselves from being killed. There is nothing bad in it if you can come to the north and buy I'm sure nobody will stop you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okorocha's Aide Catches Live Crocodile; Takes It To Zoo (Photos) / ‘Shame On You’ – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Omisore For Declaring Support For APC / I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.