Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,135 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Hebrew Is Bantu - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hebrew Is Bantu (1592 Views)

More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria / BAKONGO (BANTU) People Are Israelites of The Southern Kingdom Of YAHUNDE (JUDAH) / Eli Eli Lama Sabachthani: Messiah Spoke Bantu Language (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hebrew Is Bantu by donnie(m): 10:24am On Feb 27, 2021
Yes, true ancient Hebrew is in the Bantu languages because the Bantus/negroes are the true Hebrews, the people of the book.

What many are taught today as modern Hebrew in the Bible schools and seminaries is Yiddish. It's is not the original language of the Hebrews. It is a mixture of our Bantu languages with German, latin, etc.

The language was created by a man named Eliezer Ben Yahuda and after the creation of the fake State of Israel in 1948 by the league of nations. Schools were built where they taught the language to those whom they brought to the land.

For example, you can find these native names from Cross River (Nigeria) in the Bible:

Abija -1Kings 14:1
Attai -2Chronicles 11:20
Moshe (Moses) -Exodus 2:10
Eleja (Elijah) -1Kings 17:1
Ishi -Hosea 2:16
Keyfa (Peter)
Elah/Elemi (EL/ELOHIYM)
Adi - Luke 3:28
Edrah (Esdras)
Eshua (Yeshua/Jesus)
Ebri/Ibri (Hebrew)

...and many more.

#AwakeOIsrael

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXhdYoonhnY
Re: Hebrew Is Bantu by SenorFax(m): 10:28am On Feb 27, 2021
This is stupidity

3 Likes

Re: Hebrew Is Bantu by OkCornel(m): 10:46am On Feb 27, 2021
SenorFax:
This is stupidity

Of the highest order

2 Likes

Re: Hebrew Is Bantu by OkCornel(m): 10:49am On Feb 27, 2021
@senorfax, Donnie claims the ancient Akkadian empire is in Agadez, today’s Niger.

Please help me ask him to bring proof that the artifacts of Sargon and Hammurabi were dug out from Niger.

Someone would just smoke weed and be typing unsubstantiated Afrocentric bull crap on nairaland cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Hebrew Is Bantu by donnie(m): 12:20pm On Feb 27, 2021
SenorFax:
This is stupidity

How? Or do we put you in the class of brainwashed reprobates?
Re: Hebrew Is Bantu by donnie(m): 12:26pm On Feb 27, 2021
See more than 500 Hebrew words that are Bantu (kikongo)

https://tseleka19..com/2019/10/quelques-similitudes-entre-lhebreux-le.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Hebrew Is Bantu by Image123(m): 4:37pm On Feb 27, 2021
Comic, irrelevant, useless.

2 Likes

Re: Hebrew Is Bantu by donnie(m): 7:05pm On Feb 27, 2021
Image123:
Comic, irrelevant, useless.

Like the abominable religion you practice, which makes cowards and brainwashed slaves of its adherents. As the veil is being removed from the eyes of our people, it has become a thing of shame and mockery.
Re: Hebrew Is Bantu by OkCornel(m): 7:34pm On Feb 27, 2021
donnie:

Like the abominable religion you practice, which makes cowards and brainwashed slaves of its adherents. As the veil is being removed from the eyes of our people, it has become a thing of shame and mockery.

Please can you provide us evidences of Sargon and Hammurabi’s relic being dug out of the soils of Agadez in Niger? Since according to you, the Akkadian empire is today’s Agadez.

You never ready to wake up from your delusion abi? cheesy

Oya come and scream “white Jesus” as your response na cheesy
Re: Hebrew Is Bantu by bobestman(m): 9:42pm On Feb 27, 2021
Ebri is Ibri is Eber is Ebow is Heebo is Ibo is Igbo is Hebrew is the Ancient/old/first people Isaiah 47:6; 44:7
There land is in West Africa and was once called Negroland/Nigger-area. From there the first black man came and from there began the first migration to Africa and the world.
The movie is what your enemies played for you in game of thrones. They were the first 7 kingdom of Idu/dudu/blacks in the West/Westros who the white walkers came to war with. I can explain everything happening now with that movie.

All African languages are similar and only us can tell them what happened in the Bible. The first black ppl were all from Niger/black. Nigger/Niger/Negro/Nigor/Negus/NdiGgo/Igbos. That's how they corrupted it.

Bantu in itself is Igbo. They migrated from the Niger. When Igbos fell and forgot themselves, they fled from there and started this Bantu thing. So the first ppl were not called Bantu but blacks. Bantu is just a sect that came out from there. All that's happening now is about the restoration of that 7 ancient prehistoric nations which will bring light to the world and all of us have a role to play.
Re: Hebrew Is Bantu by donnie(m): 11:29pm On Feb 27, 2021
bobestman:
Ebri is Ibri is Eber is Ebow is Heebo is Ibo is Igbo is Hebrew is the Ancient/old/first people Isaiah 47:6; 44:7
There land is in West Africa and was once called Negroland/Nigger-area. From there the first black man came and from there began the first migration to Africa and the world.
The movie is what your enemies played for you in game of thrones. They were the first 7 kingdom of Idu/dudu/blacks in the West/Westros who the white walkers came to war with. I can explain everything happening now with that movie.

All African languages are similar and only us can tell them what happened in the Bible. The first black ppl were all from Niger/black. Nigger/Niger/Negro/Nigor/Negus/NdiGgo/Igbos. That's how they corrupted it.

Bantu in itself is Igbo. They migrated from the Niger. When Igbos fell and forgot themselves, they fled from there and started this Bantu thing. So the first ppl were not called Bantu but blacks. Bantu is just a sect that came out from there. All that's happening now is about the restoration of that 7 ancient prehistoric nations which will bring light to the world and all of us have a role to play.

The root word for NIGRITIS aka NEGROLAND is negro. It is of Spanish origin. The word means BLACK and originated in the 1500s, the same period Bantus/negroe/Israelites were being expelled from Spain and Portugal back to West Africa after conquering and ruling Europe for more than 700 years. History will even tell you that Israelites In Spain and Portugal were referred to as Negro. Many bore Negro as their surnames. Now the 1500s is not an early enough time period for you to say that was the first name blacks were ever called. These whites were still living in caves (not accepted as humans) during the period of the old testament which actually had its setting in Africa.

I have maps of Negroland in west Africa. In fact, it was one of the first maps that got my attention during my awakening. All of that region (apart from guinea) was also called SOUDAN. I agree that Bantus first were in West Africa, however not like you're putting it. Abraham, Tera, Sarah etc all lived in this region until Abraham was commanded to leave Tera (near Burkina Faso). That is when the first migration of Bantus to the south (Canaan's land) began until it got to Southern Africa.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/13194479_screenshot202102251138012_jpegdcf885ac2765816082964bf4692986fe

Now if you notice, I sometimes use the term BANTU/NEGRO indicating that they're the same people, so no need for quarrel. The difference is the name Bantu is more acceptable by me because that is what they called themselves. The nations of HAM, KUSH, and CANAAN whom they encountered as they migrated also referred to them as BANTU ( meaning: The people)...They were known as the people of the book.

The root word is Muntu, referring to a man... one that possesses divine attributes as The Most High. Whereas Muntu is singular, Abantu is plural. This evolved to Bantu.

I don't like arguing with you because I don't see the point. Especially when we have many ignoramuses, buffoons, and Christian apologists here to deal with. At least we both agree that there's been a lot of lies, coverups, and deception. And did you say we're all Igbo?
[img]https://media./images/e42d3b07d666aab0ad7efe4f53df5b68/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Hebrew Is Bantu by bobestman(m): 12:09am On Feb 28, 2021
donnie:

The root word for NIGRITIS aka NEGROLAND is negro. It is of Spanish origin. The word means BLACK and originated in the 1500s, the same period Bantus/negroe/Israelites were being expelled from Spain and Portugal back to West Africa after conquering and ruling Europe for more than 700 years. History will even tell you that Israelites In Spain and Portugal were referred to as Negro. Many bore Negro as their surnames. Now the 1500s is not an early enough time period for you to say that was the first name blacks were ever called. These whites were still in caves (not accepted as humans) during the period of the old testament which actually had its setting in Africa.

I have maps of Negroland in west Africa. In fact, it was one of the first maps that got my attention during my awakening. All of that region (apart from guinea) was also called SOUNDAN. I agree that Bantus first were in West Africa, however not like you're putting it. Abraham, Tera, Sarah etc all lived in this region until Abraham was commanded to leave Tera (near Burkina Faso). That is when the first migration of Bantus to the south (Canaan's land) began until it got to Southern Africa.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/13194479_screenshot202102251138012_jpegdcf885ac2765816082964bf4692986fe

Now if you notice, I sometimes use the term BANTU/NEGRO indicating that they're the same people, so no need for quarrel. The difference is the name Bantu is more acceptable by me because that is what they called themselves. The nations of HAM, KUSH, and CANAAN whom they encountered as they migrated also referred to them as BANTU ( meaning: The people)...They were known as the people of the book.

The root word is Muntu, referring to a man... one that possesses divine attributes as The Most High. Whereas Muntu is singular, Abantu is plural. This evolved to Bantu.

I don't like arguing with you because I don't see the point. Especially when we have many ignoramuses, buffoons, and Christian apologists here to deal with. At least we both agree that there's been a lot of lies, coverups, and deception. And did you say we're all Igbo?
[img]https://media./images/e42d3b07d666aab0ad7efe4f53df5b68/tenor.gif[/img]

Donnie I don't deal with maps or histories. We tell you how it's. Everything you are talking about is in the West. At least you agreed that Abraham left from here. Those sites far west are settlements of migration not the real home.
Let's leave it the way you understand it since we are on the same lane( to wake the children from age longed Amnesia).
Re: Hebrew Is Bantu by donnie(m): 7:51pm On Mar 06, 2021
Bethlehem in South Africa!
https://maps.app./ywnRgkMdpHaBKu2M7

Re: Hebrew Is Bantu by donnie(m): 4:41pm On Mar 22, 2021
Joel 3:2
"I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land."

Re: Hebrew Is Bantu by donnie(m): 7:59am On Mar 23, 2021
This is True Scriptural JERICHO in today's South Africa.

Jericho
0189, South Africa
https://maps.app./XJ9pXWALXuszpG2w8

Re: Hebrew Is Bantu by donnie(m): 10:29am On Mar 23, 2021
Please read Exodus 4:6-7 and tell me how Oyinbo's hand became white or leprous as snow? Was it not already white or leprous as snow?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13296065_20210322155331_jpeg5f652fbdeee32fe324bd25082ec61b67
Re: Hebrew Is Bantu by donnie(m): 10:49pm On Mar 25, 2021
Re: Hebrew Is Bantu by donnie(m): 7:41pm On Mar 26, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Valentine's Day Is Not A Day For Mass Fornication.!!! / The Lord's Prayer / 2012 - End Of The World (according To All Phases)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.