Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,954 members, 7,956,595 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:51 PM

Lady Messes Herself Up With Alco, What Happened Next Will Shock You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Messes Herself Up With Alco, What Happened Next Will Shock You. (848 Views)

Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next / Lady Tells Married Man Asking Her Out She’s A Lesbian, See What Happened Next / Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Messes Herself Up With Alco, What Happened Next Will Shock You. by Takitrom: 11:00am On Feb 27, 2021
Too much of everything is bad, as seen somewhere in the video, two persons, a man and a lady who decided it would be a great idea converting their stomach as an alcohol storage facility, ended up disgracing their entire lineage, this is why you need to stay away from alcohol, even if they forced you to take it, this is where martial art comes handy grin
Learn to defend yourself.
Video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OMWMiWE6So

Re: Lady Messes Herself Up With Alco, What Happened Next Will Shock You. by Dewinsk: 6:21pm On Feb 27, 2021
O boy

(1) (Reply)

If Any Boy Touches You, You Will Get Pregnant, My Story / I Have Found A Way Out Of My Misery / I Married As A Virgin So I Was Ready To Get Pregnant Immediately, But...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.