Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Banky W – Final Say (audio & Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W – Final Say (audio & Video) (282 Views)

Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son / Adesua Etomi And Banky W Tease Each Other On Instagram (Photos) / Banky W: "I Am A Married Man Don't Touch Me" - Female Fan Caressing His Joystick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Banky W – Final Say (audio & Video) by Glamoury990: 2:45pm On Feb 27, 2021
Banky W Final Say Mp4 MP3 DOWNLOAD

[img]https:///wp-content/uploads/2021/02/banky-300x300.png[/img]

DOWNLOAD
Re: Banky W – Final Say (audio & Video) by zebjoe: 9:27pm On Mar 01, 2021
Banky Wellington and Adesua Etomi-Wellington one of the best adored and favorite celebrity couples surprised us with the announcement of the birth of their First son Zaiah.

On Monday, 22nd February 2021, musician and former record label Executive, Bankole Wellington and his wife, actress, Adesua Etomi-Wellington confirmed that they had welcomed their first child together, four weeks prior.

Adesua decided to announce the birth of their first son on her birthday, which she stated ‘ 4 weeks ago, I received the best birthday gift ever, Our son’
This Instagram post, took the world by storm and she received a lot of congratulatory messages from various celebrities such as Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Majid Michael and so many others.

A few of the celebrities we think knew about this is, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu because on the 1st of February 2020 @Ebuka tweeted, 'Over 9 months since the lockdowns went into effect last year. I see y'all now having babies. Time well spent.

Jemima Osunde, popularly known as Adesua’s Daughter also knew about the arrival of their son tweeted ‘Honestly the best day ever’
Watch this video here to learn how they kept the secret for 9 months and other celebrities who also announced the birth of their first son

Watch here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B__dPcj24gM

(1) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho Shed Tears In An Interview With Fani Kayode (video) / Davido Celebrate With Wizkid And Burna Boy For Winning Grammy Awards / Kiddwaya Performs Magic In Turkey After Learning It See (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.