Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,312 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

The Interior Of Don Jazzy's New House In Lekki (Video, Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Interior Of Don Jazzy's New House In Lekki (Video, Photos) (97739 Views)

Funeral Ceremony Of Don Jazzy's Mother In Lagos (Photos, Video) / Paul And Jude Okoye At Don Jazzy's New House (Photos) / This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Interior Of Don Jazzy's New House In Lekki (Video, Photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 8:13pm On Feb 27, 2021
Me that only 3 security doors almost gave me a heart attack last week. :-(
Re: The Interior Of Don Jazzy's New House In Lekki (Video, Photos) by Heineken(m): 8:14pm On Feb 27, 2021
Na this kind picture person fit use do wallpaper.. Olorun ranmi lowo Dakun. Ojo nlo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Interior Of Don Jazzy's New House In Lekki (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 27, 2021
Zzor:
Agbaya,his mates are showing off their cute kids and family.
If he had married he wouldn't have built that luxurious mansion.
Re: The Interior Of Don Jazzy's New House In Lekki (Video, Photos) by Ladiesdoctor(m): 8:18pm On Feb 27, 2021
Agbaya

Arse lickers go begin quote now
Re: The Interior Of Don Jazzy's New House In Lekki (Video, Photos) by ike95: 8:18pm On Feb 27, 2021
pennywys:
cheesy

This umuahia guy is thriving and doing wonders

I wish him more success
umuahia? I thought his from delta STATE na?
Re: The Interior Of Don Jazzy's New House In Lekki (Video, Photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 8:18pm On Feb 27, 2021
sam564:

did u just say somany iinventions are made by singles????? far from that sir, research ur search in searching again sir
Infact, both Isaac Newton and Nikon Tesla died as Virgins.
Re: The Interior Of Don Jazzy's New House In Lekki (Video, Photos) by bignero: 8:19pm On Feb 27, 2021
Zzor:

Na to sorry for e the people whey burn money say them de train you..

Or to blame the people whey train such dustbin in the name of teaching you..

Maybe na both
Re: The Interior Of Don Jazzy's New House In Lekki (Video, Photos) by ike95: 8:20pm On Feb 27, 2021
pennywys:
cheesy

This umuahia guy is thriving and doing wonders

I wish him more success
umuahia? I thought his from delta STATE na?are u sure
Re: The Interior Of Don Jazzy's New House In Lekki (Video, Photos) by jaxxy(m): 8:20pm On Feb 27, 2021
Zzor:

Marriage isn’t by force my dear. undecided
Re: The Interior Of Don Jazzy's New House In Lekki (Video, Photos) by Edusouls(m): 8:20pm On Feb 27, 2021
Na by force to marry one of you very hungry, lazy and materialistic Nigerian girls, una no no say men don tire for una wahala? Oya dey there nahh..
Zzor:
Re: The Interior Of Don Jazzy's New House In Lekki (Video, Photos) by splashbaby(m): 8:20pm On Feb 27, 2021
Zzor:
Happiness is not about kids alone. Why don't you see it he has laid a solid foundation for his future children.
Re: The Interior Of Don Jazzy's New House In Lekki (Video, Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:21pm On Feb 27, 2021
rocknation62:

I can feel your pain..pele
You guys should stop giving that lying jobless girl attention she crave for, stop it!

1 Like

Re: The Interior Of Don Jazzy's New House In Lekki (Video, Photos) by DisLifeSha: 8:22pm On Feb 27, 2021
Be yourself

DaddyRochie1642:
This is how you know a man is Mentally Matured,

Look at that House Closely, The Interior Looks Simple and Tasteful at the same time.... It's because Don Jazzy Went for what he "Needs" for the Interior for his home, he didn't go for useless unnecessary designs and stuffs that will only occupy space.

Be Like Don Jazzy grin grin
Re: The Interior Of Don Jazzy's New House In Lekki (Video, Photos) by scopusng(m): 8:22pm On Feb 27, 2021
Make una husle ooo. Gari no be foodoooo
Re: The Interior Of Don Jazzy's New House In Lekki (Video, Photos) by Edusouls(m): 8:23pm On Feb 27, 2021
Hungry Nigerian girls, show us ur papa house interior if any, or the face me I face you wey u dey live, all of una are really useless
Emary:
Beautiful but way too minimalistic for my taste.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Interior Of Don Jazzy's New House In Lekki (Video, Photos) by DisLifeSha: 8:24pm On Feb 27, 2021
Lies from the pit hell

TheUndercover:
If a Man is still single, he has a high chance of reaching his full potential, but after marriage, the probability of achieving those set goals when he was single reduces drastically. That's why so many inventions was made by single men.
Re: The Interior Of Don Jazzy's New House In Lekki (Video, Photos) by gnykelly(m): 8:24pm On Feb 27, 2021
Asianjollof007:

Bros what's the meaning of that last word? Make i learn new grammar
the first set of humans who evolves from ape. they're too primitive I. nature
Re: The Interior Of Don Jazzy's New House In Lekki (Video, Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:24pm On Feb 27, 2021
SatanicPriest:
this septic tank pussy hoe, must you comment on everythread?
You guys should stop giving that jobless lying ass beech attention she doesn't deserve.
Re: The Interior Of Don Jazzy's New House In Lekki (Video, Photos) by relicng: 8:25pm On Feb 27, 2021
Ok
Re: The Interior Of Don Jazzy's New House In Lekki (Video, Photos) by SatanicPriest: 8:25pm On Feb 27, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
You guys should stop giving that jobless lying ass beech attention she doesn't deserve.
na true u talk smiley
Re: The Interior Of Don Jazzy's New House In Lekki (Video, Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:26pm On Feb 27, 2021
Candyness:

My gosh, you so dumb its unbelievable. Dont u live with your parents? You scum
It's funny, to think the jobless girl still live under the roof of her parents, very USELESS girl..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Interior Of Don Jazzy's New House In Lekki (Video, Photos) by FreeSpirited: 8:28pm On Feb 27, 2021
What if donjazi is gay
Re: The Interior Of Don Jazzy's New House In Lekki (Video, Photos) by wisdomdessy: 8:32pm On Feb 27, 2021
This is Haven on Earth, more wins Big man!!!
Re: The Interior Of Don Jazzy's New House In Lekki (Video, Photos) by rockyh(m): 8:32pm On Feb 27, 2021
Zzor:
you forgot to add that he's mates are also dead
Re: The Interior Of Don Jazzy's New House In Lekki (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 27, 2021
Zzor:

Better keep quiet
Re: The Interior Of Don Jazzy's New House In Lekki (Video, Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 8:34pm On Feb 27, 2021
Zzor:

Wetin concern Don jazzy
Re: The Interior Of Don Jazzy's New House In Lekki (Video, Photos) by gassbee: 8:35pm On Feb 27, 2021
Zzor:
if he gets married, his wealth might crumble
Re: The Interior Of Don Jazzy's New House In Lekki (Video, Photos) by pennywys(m): 8:36pm On Feb 27, 2021
ike95:
umuahia? I thought his from delta STATE na?are u sure

Re: The Interior Of Don Jazzy's New House In Lekki (Video, Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 8:37pm On Feb 27, 2021
[s]
Zzor:
[/s]
Re: The Interior Of Don Jazzy's New House In Lekki (Video, Photos) by ElijahIme1992(m): 8:37pm On Feb 27, 2021
Zzor:
loooool grandma zzor wan get belle for don jazzy but him no sabi her... grin grin grin grin cheesy grin....
Re: The Interior Of Don Jazzy's New House In Lekki (Video, Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 8:38pm On Feb 27, 2021
Womanizer:

How is it your business?

Shouldn't you be in your husband's house now with your kids?
who will marry that scallywag.
Re: The Interior Of Don Jazzy's New House In Lekki (Video, Photos) by Trutherme: 8:40pm On Feb 27, 2021
Sophiebabe85:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wicRvXivh4Q

Money good o

Don Jazzy shares the interior of his new lekki crib, it was tastefully design

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLy1cONneOs/?hl=en

OK

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday / Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) / Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.