Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,616 members, 7,955,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:59 PM

Meditate On This Tonight. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meditate On This Tonight. (115 Views)

Meditate On This Tonight. / Meditate On This Tonight. / Meditate On This Tonight. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meditate On This Tonight. by Mrsoft3(m): 8:03pm On Feb 27, 2021
Before you sleep,think on this:

1chr 4:9-10
9. And Jabez was more honourable than his brethren: and his mother called his name Jabez, saying, Because I bare him with sorrow.
10. And Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, Oh that thou wouldest bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that thine hand might be with me, and that thou wouldest keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me! And God granted him that which he requested.

Change is constant, it must happen and it's either you are ready for it, or it's ready for you.

The verse we just read simply talked about a man whom his own mother named 'sorrow' (a name can determine ones destiny, story for another day). Life was against the man from birth just because of a name, but this man knew there is something called 'change' and he knew also who can make change happen.

He was particular about the things that need to change in his life, knowing fully well what is currently at work in his life. God is able and capable to do everything and not somethings.

You must come to a point in your life where you know what is working and what is not working, what needs to be changed and what is responsible for that change.

There is a destination for everyone and that's why it is called destiny(it can't be changed but can be delayed or accelerated).

It is never in the will of God for his children to suffer, hence he said 'a curse causeless shall not stand', if God wanted our life to be miserable he won't give 'keys' to bind and to open.

Question: where is your key? Do you know about the keys God gave? Do you know which doors each keys should open?.

Until you make it intentional to see change and to embrace the author of change, your life will not be anything to write home about.

Prayer: father lord we thank you for this hour, we give you all the glory, you deserve our praise, you deserve our worship. Lord tonight we pray, enlarge our coast, bless us beyond borders, change our situation for good in Jesus name, lord for your glory alone do we desire this. Thank you sweet Jesus for answering our prayers. We love you lord

Shalom

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Faith And Hope / Tehilah Online Evangelism / Matt And Bianca Olthoff – Wisdom Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.