Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,107 members, 7,957,145 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:55 AM

Meditate On This Tonight. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meditate On This Tonight. (241 Views)

Meditate On This Tonight / Meditate On This Tonight. / Meditate On This Tonight. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meditate On This Tonight. by Mrsoft3(m): 8:41pm On Mar 17, 2021
Meditate on this tonight:

John 14:27
Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

One of the keys to check in your life that God is still with you is the peace of God that dwells in you. Be intentional about the presence of God in your life, always check for the peace of the lord in all situation that you find yourself.

The devil's operation around your life will trouble you and try to steal your peace away. you will know the operation of God when his peace is intact in you regardless of any situation you find yourself. The moment you discover that the peace of the lord is not with you quickly stop what you are doing or don't take that decision because it is a pointer God is not there.

You can only walk through the valley of shadows of death when the peace of the lord is still with you. It is possible for the spirit of God to leave you, remember the psalmist said 'cast me not away from your presence and take not thy holy spirit away from me'.

A pointer that your prayers are answered is the peace of the lord that comes after that prayer. True peace and joy comes from genuine fellowship with the spirit of God(the life of God). Be obsessed about the presence of God in your life, become an altar of God. People are representations of different type of altars, the highest altar is that of God and no any other altar.

Prayer: lord we thank you for your peace tonight, we acknowledge your presence in our life, grant us the grace to be a representation of your altar any where we go, let your spirit never depart from us in Jesus name.
Shalom

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Christians Sin And Think It's Normal / *prayers For Our Children* / TB Joshua Drops New Declaration; Says Every Form Of Satanic Affliction To Leave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.