Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,309 members, 7,867,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:27 AM

Romance Section Chat Room II - Romance (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Chat Room II (60422 Views)

Romance Section Chat Room VI / Romance Section Chat Room V / Romance Section Chat Room I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (99) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:48pm On Apr 21, 2011
[size=13pt]I have wrong you then? Well , honestly speaking i didn't mean to . I don't think is time to close the book .  Sorry Darling , i was not complaining but it hurt me to see you kissing 190 and i was like OMG!! where have i offend her now?

Please i beg you shouldn't see that as an excuse to stay away from me - one thing about my person is that , i love been friendly and open  and i give everyone his/ her due .  Yeah , i was willing to flirt around not only the names you mentioned here but even there are some you haven't known . Darling , you know i can't hide em- i mean any thing from you naww. . . .find no offense seeing me raporing with other females on this forum because they have equal access on me just like you do . I can't show one love and show the other hate. . .that is partiality and it isn't good enough on my personality darling. . . try and understand your man.  kiss kiss wink
[/size]

SexyDuby:

Why r u complaining? Tot u were also willing 2 flirt around with Goldie who refused u  tongue tongue tongue  Now u remember dere's SEXY somewhere
@Iya, plz wat shuld i do 2 Ogaga?
@Goldie, we dey here ooo. Ow's u?
@190, my kiss no dey good enuf?  kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by SexyDuby(f): 4:16pm On Apr 21, 2011
Y are u complaining bout my kiss 2 190? Not 2 worry as it was only a friendly one 2 settle our previous disputes .
BTW, d same way other female have access 2 u,dats how other male have access 2 me. Also,i cant show u love & others hate shocked shocked Dats also partiality & isnt good 4 my personality too. . . . Try & understand ur woman too as wat goes aound comes around tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:02pm On Apr 21, 2011
[size=13pt]Darling. . . Thanks for the nice and sincere write up . I have understand something about your person. Good we're putting much effort to make our relationship strong and move to a limitless way . wink[/size]
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by 190: 6:15pm On Apr 21, 2011
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:28pm On Apr 21, 2011
[size=13pt]Wiz Khalifa . . . . This dude is trying and i really love em voice . grin smiley smiley smiley[/size]
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 21, 2011
REALITY is here where re them sweeties. Do yall miss me grin cheesy
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by BABE3: 6:36pm On Apr 21, 2011
Reality!!!! Oh yes, I missed you!!!! Did you miss me?/?? cheesy cheesy
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:38pm On Apr 21, 2011
[size=13pt]
Men , i miss you so much and heaps! where the hell have you been? Actually , i have been some kind of bored feelings because of your absent but too nice to have you back to the house man. . . hope you back fully? grin grin wink
[/size]

REALITY101:

REALITY is here where re them sweeties. Do yall miss me  grin cheesy
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by Phate07(m): 6:40pm On Apr 21, 2011

**farts** angry
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 21, 2011
BABE!:

Reality!!!! Oh yes, I missed you!!!! Did you miss me?/??  cheesy cheesy

Oh yes my lil sis cheesy

Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]
Men , i miss you so much and heaps! where the hell have you been? Actually , i have been some kind of bored feelings because of your absent but too nice to have you back to the house man. . . hope you back fully? grin grin wink
[/size]

Can I be honest with you boss? I'm not 100% comfortable with your welcome back speech lol. Thanks anyway. I'm here now and I can see you been busy fighting over some sweeties with 190 lol

Phate07:

**farts** angry

Nasty. your still farting?
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by 190: 6:43pm On Apr 21, 2011
reality

annawhite sold u off angry angry
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 21, 2011
190:

reality

annawhite sold u off angry angry

Huh? lol
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by 190: 6:55pm On Apr 21, 2011
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:56pm On Apr 21, 2011
[size=13pt]REALITY dear i gave you a warm Welcome and in return you're giving me brimstone !  shocked shocked

Well , each of us have ways of thinking .  I can see you didn't accept my welcoming . The reason i welcomed you is not for something else but love and base on i have shared with you some times ego on the religion section . Alright then  , you just wrote i fought but didn't even care to ask or know who and who start the BLAH BLAH and BLAH between us . 190 and me have no problem , we're are not quarreling as you think .

You saying i have been fighting with some sweetie's i can't understand , I'm not the fighting type maybe you haven't understand something about me then . I just have to say what ever you're doing now is from your mind you think em before acting .

Have a good day.
[/size]
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by Natasha2(f): 6:57pm On Apr 21, 2011
Phate07:

**farts** angry

you are always angry  undecided undecided
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by 190: 7:00pm On Apr 21, 2011
Ogaga4luv

POINT OF CORRECTION!!

we are still fighting since u tried stealing some of my women

Babe & Goldilucks and mzdarkskin!!
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by iyatrustee(f): 7:05pm On Apr 21, 2011
Been trying to log in all day sad sad sad
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by Goldieluks: 7:08pm On Apr 21, 2011
undecided undecided :-x
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by 190: 7:08pm On Apr 21, 2011
^^ Goldie,

Runs and hugs her embarassed embarassed
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 21, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]REALITY dear i gave you a warm Welcome and in return you're giving me brimstone !  shocked shocked

Well , each of us have ways of thinking .  I can see you didn't accept my welcoming . The reason i welcomed you is not for something else but love and base on i have shared with you some times ego on the religion section . Alright then  , you just wrote i fought but didn't even care to ask or know who and who start the BLAH BLAH and BLAH between us . 190 and me have no problem , we're are not quarreling as you think .

You saying i have been fighting with some sweetie's i can't understand , I'm not the fighting type maybe you haven't understand something about me then . I just have to say what ever you're doing now is from your mind you think em before acting .

Have a good day.
[/size]

Aww bro I meant no harm lol. Thanks I appreciate it *shake hands*

190:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=643510.msg8174672#msg8174672

I didn't see anything. Damn Annawhite is always onto some plans on me if not turning me to a rat she want to sell me off SMH
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by Goldieluks: 7:10pm On Apr 21, 2011
190:

^^ Goldie,

Runs and hugs her embarassed embarassed

##kisses kisses##@190 kiss kiss
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 21, 2011
Goldieluks:

Really shocked shocked Eww
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by 190: 7:12pm On Apr 21, 2011
Goldieluks:

Seriously and angrily kissing Goldie

Seriously!!! angry angry
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:14pm On Apr 21, 2011
[size=13pt]Dear friend you surprise me so much with such a comment , wasn't expecting em from you dear . Thanks for the correction anyway but i don't wanna fight with you . You just said i stole some of your women from you. . . huh    that is unbelievable . I'm not a thief i beg your pardon. . . i have never called you a thief ever since i know you on this forum . but i never knew you're such  shocked shocked - how dare you challenge my innocents? I was thinking you'll  made up a good colleague or friend not knowing you're one of those troublesome . Before this very house and all other members i can swear i have never drag any woman or girl with you .  You knowing someone doesn't mean she shouldn't know someone else after all you didn't marry any of them . It is the same way i met them so also you meet them too .

If you insist you wanna fight with me not that i am running away because i don't have power but i can see you're lacking what i have on me . Yeah , I'll leave you with your women 190 dear mr. lover lover .

In the contrary you're saying i or they should quarrel with me simply because you know them? That is not a way of life dear. . .I don't have time for your no-sense post because my level is beyond such a trash!  I'll leave you with any person you want . . I've so many important things to attend to if you don't know get this stink into your dull head- I can only recommend you should grow up.

Take care!  
[/size]

190:

Ogaga4luv

POINT OF CORRECTION!!

we are still fighting since u tried stealing some of my women

Babe & Goldilucks and mzdarkskin!!

Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by Goldieluks: 7:14pm On Apr 21, 2011
REALITY101:

Really shocked shocked Eww

Eww as in?
you expect me to kiss a girl,instead? huh?

190 bro,why are you angry? undecided
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 21, 2011
No I expected you to kiss a man not some boys on the street undecided cheesy
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by 190: 7:18pm On Apr 21, 2011
^^ who is a boy!!

i am a big fledged ( man ) in the making

Give me 1year

U wud call me SIR!! angry angry
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:19pm On Apr 21, 2011
[size=13pt]I can see you mean it bro. . . why are you doing this to yourself? You sound so unfriendly and wasn't expecting such as return . . .  honestly speaking you astonished me and i wanted to remain speechless like M J . lipsrsealed

Common you berra learn how to be yourself and choice your friends wisely. . word .  cool
[/size]

REALITY101:

Aww bro I meant no harm lol. Thanks I appreciate it *shake hands*

Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 21, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]I can see you mean it bro. . . why are you doing this to yourself? You sound so unfriendly and wasn't expecting such as return . . .  honestly speaking you astonished me and i wanted to remain speechless like M J . lipsrsealed

Common you berra learn how to be yourself and choice your friends wisely. . word .  cool
[/size]

Lol I thought we v moved onto the next one. Forward ever bro. cheesy
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by Goldieluks: 7:20pm On Apr 21, 2011
REALITY101:

No I expected you to kiss a man not some boys on the street undecided cheesy

so my bro is now some boys on the street?wth!
are you a man?

190 why are you upset,talk to me.
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by 190: 7:21pm On Apr 21, 2011
190 bro,why are you angry

cos in 2years this is the 1st time ure kissing me  cheesy cheesy
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by Goldieluks: 7:25pm On Apr 21, 2011
190:

cos in 2years this is the 1st time ure kissing me cheesy cheesy

but i kissed you yesterday,didn't i? shocked shocked shocked
this my lil bro sef,you too like better thing. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (99)

Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. / Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl / Kay Figo Trending Sexy Picture Gets Her Summoned By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.