Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,705 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Governor Sani Bello Receives Freed Kagara Schoolboys And Their Teachers (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sani Bello Receives Freed Kagara Schoolboys And Their Teachers (Photos) (40641 Views)

Abubakar Sani Bello Receives Report Of Zoning / Bandits Pay Informants Huge Amounts – Freed Kagara Students / Kagara: Sheik Gumi Meets Kidnappers Of Niger Students And Teachers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Sani Bello Receives Freed Kagara Schoolboys And Their Teachers (Photos) by lagosrd: 7:05am On Feb 28, 2021
How come kidnapped students all return in fitted clothes. Did they take their clothes along?
Re: Governor Sani Bello Receives Freed Kagara Schoolboys And Their Teachers (Photos) by nams77: 7:36am On Feb 28, 2021
jlinkd78:
How and when did they make these beautiful clothes that fit them to size. These children obviously look like children of d elite that came back from exotic excursion not those under d weight of trauma and uncertainties of being in d den of kidnappers
You got a point. Some of the materials were used for two or three kids. Same material.

There is something we don't yet understand
Re: Governor Sani Bello Receives Freed Kagara Schoolboys And Their Teachers (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 7:39am On Feb 28, 2021
Students are no more safe in their schools again....
keep playing gambling with those kids in future they have something to write for history .....

Just imagine some of these boys nurses this what Buhari regime did to them later in future they completed their high education and decided to become war lords just to remind the government of what they did to them...
Re: Governor Sani Bello Receives Freed Kagara Schoolboys And Their Teachers (Photos) by EmmanuelScott1(m): 7:39am On Feb 28, 2021
Tranquility4u:
Good development

How is this a good development?
Re: Governor Sani Bello Receives Freed Kagara Schoolboys And Their Teachers (Photos) by Efefiomk86: 7:50am On Feb 28, 2021
Action movies season 2.
Re: Governor Sani Bello Receives Freed Kagara Schoolboys And Their Teachers (Photos) by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 7:52am On Feb 28, 2021
Crimrburster:
All abokis are (potential) terrorists. Argue with mohammed the chief terrorist.
Re: Governor Sani Bello Receives Freed Kagara Schoolboys And Their Teachers (Photos) by Hssd8: 8:15am On Feb 28, 2021
Crimrburster:
I pity you but with time you would understand.
Re: Governor Sani Bello Receives Freed Kagara Schoolboys And Their Teachers (Photos) by iamso9ce(m): 8:48am On Feb 28, 2021
We live in a scam world mehn....
Re: Governor Sani Bello Receives Freed Kagara Schoolboys And Their Teachers (Photos) by turbodee: 8:49am On Feb 28, 2021
how i wish one can just sleep and wake n find out it was all just a dream.
this is just sickening. see how fresh looking & clean the bois are n besides, new cloths, clean surgical masks n also perhaps new undies & sandals. who's fooling who? hostage taking has certainly become an industry in the north and the govts are buying into it.
Re: Governor Sani Bello Receives Freed Kagara Schoolboys And Their Teachers (Photos) by Komu1048(m): 8:52am On Feb 28, 2021
jlinkd78:
How and when did they make these beautiful clothes that fit them to size. These children obviously look like children of d elite that came back from exotic excursion not those under d weight of trauma and uncertainties of being in d den of kidnappers

The last dude even forgot to drop the bottle water he was chilling on his way from the excursion. He won't receive full payment
Re: Governor Sani Bello Receives Freed Kagara Schoolboys And Their Teachers (Photos) by Luizkid(m): 8:56am On Feb 28, 2021
LibertyRep:
Whoever got the contract for the new set of attire don follow chop too.

In all of these, who will account for the life of the innocent kid slaughtered by the kidnappers?

Karma will visit all of them in due course.
Who else, that's got to be the office of the first lady.. useless set of pple.
Re: Governor Sani Bello Receives Freed Kagara Schoolboys And Their Teachers (Photos) by alizma: 9:10am On Feb 28, 2021
Kriss216:
The clothes was ready even before they were kidnapped. It's part of the script play.

Welcome to Northern Nigeria.
That prove the village champion that you are. If you ve ever been to some major market in the North, you would have noticed that there are many already made native dress in the markets, all a buyer need to do is to go to the market with the right size of the person he need a dress for.
Re: Governor Sani Bello Receives Freed Kagara Schoolboys And Their Teachers (Photos) by Oshokalo: 9:12am On Feb 28, 2021
all this drama wey u northerns they act no go blow,so una don sew caftan wait them already
Re: Governor Sani Bello Receives Freed Kagara Schoolboys And Their Teachers (Photos) by alizma: 9:21am On Feb 28, 2021
proff010:
How come they are wearing same pattern of clothes.
North, North, North....
Have you been to the northern part of the country before, have you ever take your time to watch some pix they post online during their Salah? Their dressing for men all mostly of these pattern and in any major cloth section of northern market, you can buy as many already made cloth as you want for yourself, your friends and siblings provided you go with their right measurements.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sani Bello Receives Freed Kagara Schoolboys And Their Teachers (Photos) by Kingsam20: 9:36am On Feb 28, 2021
Northern politics, scholarship is awaiting.....
Re: Governor Sani Bello Receives Freed Kagara Schoolboys And Their Teachers (Photos) by Hassan88(m): 9:46am On Feb 28, 2021
Crimrburster:
May Almighty God forgive you because u know not what you have said.
Re: Governor Sani Bello Receives Freed Kagara Schoolboys And Their Teachers (Photos) by Whitelite: 10:03am On Feb 28, 2021
I JUST THE LAUGH.
Re: Governor Sani Bello Receives Freed Kagara Schoolboys And Their Teachers (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 10:11am On Feb 28, 2021
they've brainwashed them
Re: Governor Sani Bello Receives Freed Kagara Schoolboys And Their Teachers (Photos) by Crimrburster: 10:29am On Feb 28, 2021
Hassan88:

May Almighty God forgive you because u know not what you have said.
fullz, mohammed is a rapist, come and behead me.
Re: Governor Sani Bello Receives Freed Kagara Schoolboys And Their Teachers (Photos) by Crimrburster: 10:29am On Feb 28, 2021
Hssd8:
I pity you but with time you would understand.
mohammed is a rapist, silly terrorist.
Re: Governor Sani Bello Receives Freed Kagara Schoolboys And Their Teachers (Photos) by AwesomeStormy00(m): 10:41am On Feb 28, 2021
proff010:
How come they are wearing same pattern of clothes.
North, North, North....

Part of the script the clothes shoes was ready before the kidnapped.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sani Bello Receives Freed Kagara Schoolboys And Their Teachers (Photos) by Tulsaguy: 10:48am On Feb 28, 2021
economerica:
I want a non-chatolic Christian female employed lawyer for a serious relationship

I am a federal civil servant who can be transferred to some states especially in the south

I am currently running my PhD

I am single, never married with no child

I am a Christian, 40 years of age

I am a youruba, I prefer any southerner

eautocorrelation@hotmail.com

I have a qualified girlfriend for you, her greatest asset is nagging.

$1m in exchange non negotiable. grin

Deal or no deal?
Re: Governor Sani Bello Receives Freed Kagara Schoolboys And Their Teachers (Photos) by bengasyl(m): 11:14am On Feb 28, 2021
jlinkd78:
I wonder too o
Re: Governor Sani Bello Receives Freed Kagara Schoolboys And Their Teachers (Photos) by Rapture4real(m): 11:29am On Feb 28, 2021
jlinkd78:

I was also thinking the same thing. This looks like a stage managed film. Or else others will be praying to be kidnapped and released so that they can have this royal reception and ovasion.
Re: Governor Sani Bello Receives Freed Kagara Schoolboys And Their Teachers (Photos) by Centachos: 12:13pm On Feb 28, 2021
ISLAMABAD.....
Re: Governor Sani Bello Receives Freed Kagara Schoolboys And Their Teachers (Photos) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 28, 2021
jlinkd78:
Lol, see freshness everywhere.
Re: Governor Sani Bello Receives Freed Kagara Schoolboys And Their Teachers (Photos) by Tundex911: 1:43pm On Feb 28, 2021
My concern...

Using this kids as their business

Smh
Re: Governor Sani Bello Receives Freed Kagara Schoolboys And Their Teachers (Photos) by Hssd8: 6:25pm On Feb 28, 2021
Crimrburster:
mohammed is a rapist, silly terrorist.
Like I said and I repeat with time you would understand.
Re: Governor Sani Bello Receives Freed Kagara Schoolboys And Their Teachers (Photos) by Crimrburster: 8:47pm On Feb 28, 2021
Hssd8:
Like I said and I repeat with time you would understand.
he no go better for prophet rapist mohammed, do your worst
Re: Governor Sani Bello Receives Freed Kagara Schoolboys And Their Teachers (Photos) by Hssd8: 7:08am On Mar 01, 2021
Crimrburster:
he no go better for prophet rapist mohammed, do your worst
And like I said is a matter of time.... cool
Re: Governor Sani Bello Receives Freed Kagara Schoolboys And Their Teachers (Photos) by Crimrburster: 3:17pm On Mar 01, 2021
Hssd8:
And like I said is a matter of time.... cool
stupid fake mohammed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saraki, Remi Tinubu, Melaye In Valentine’s Day Drama / Yusuf Lasun Defects From APC To PDP - PDP Vanguard / ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.