Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,847 members, 7,956,174 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:55 AM

Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline. (255 Views)

Bulus Yikura: Boko Haram Frees Kidnapped Pastor Who Begged FG, CAN For Help / Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline / Boko Haram Threatens To Kill South Africans Over Xenophobic Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline. by tony02: 10:11pm On Feb 27, 2021
Boko Haram has threatened to eliminate Bulus Yakuru, a Pastor abducted on Christmas eve in Borno State.

The Abubakar Shekau-led faction snatched the cleric after killing some civilians in an attack on Pemi village near Chibok.

Yakuru previously appeared in two videos where he appealed to authorities to come to his rescue. The sect already transmitted its demands.

According to HumAngle, the Pastor, in a new video, urged President Muhammadu Buhari, Governor Babagana Zulum and the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) to act promptly.

Yakuru disclosed that his life might be taken next Wednesday, a deadline reiterated by a knife-wielding insurgent behind him.

“I’m calling on President Muhammadu Buhari and the Governor of Borno to help me because I have been given a one-week ultimatum today, February 24″, he said.

“If you want me alive, I beg you in your capacity as President, the governor and our local government chairman to save me from this suffering.

“I’m calling on the EYN Church of the Brethren President to intervene and secure my release. Please pray for me…Please release me from this pain,” he said.

Last year, Boko Haram decapitated Reverend Lawan Andimi, chairman of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) in Michika Local Government Area of Adamawa State.

Andimi was declared missing on January 3, 2020, after Boko Haram attacked Michika.

In the last video before his execution, the cleric expressed hope of being with his wife and children again.

“If the opportunity is not granted, maybe it is the will of God. I urge you all to be patient, don’t cry, don’t worry but thank God for everything”, Andimi had said.

Source: Dailypost

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline. by Jashub: 10:16pm On Feb 27, 2021
To be pastor in the north no be beans. All those lukewarm Christians down south never sabi persecution at all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline. by Kayberg: 10:19pm On Feb 27, 2021
And the government and the CAN bodies will be silent as usual….
We are watching....
There is nothing GOD cannot do, unless he is one of those as written below:

Revelation 6 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
⁹ And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
¹⁰ And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
¹¹ And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline. by DaddyRochie1642: 10:27pm On Feb 27, 2021
How many time will the kill this man,

Buhari should do something
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline. by Mynd44: 10:34pm On Feb 27, 2021

(1)

Insecurity: Buhari, His People Have Broken Nigeria’s Unity- Primate Elijah / Still On The Whooping $1.5bn For Port Harcourt Refinery / Boko Haram blows up power tower, throws Maiduguri into darkness again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.