Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,298 members, 7,954,187 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:51 PM

FFK Reacts To Blocking Of Food Supplies From The North To The South - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Reacts To Blocking Of Food Supplies From The North To The South (69018 Views)

Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts / Tinunbu's Igbo Tape: Reno Omokri Resorts To Blocking People (photos) / FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Reacts To Blocking Of Food Supplies From The North To The South by Lightorder: 8:39am On Feb 28, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
FFK Always talking nonsense.

The south does not own oil, the federal government owns the oil unlike the food, hardworking Northern farmers are the owner under a cooperative system, the cooperative can decide to transport their produce somewhere else and it wont affect their pocket.

There are lot of buyers of farm produce from northern Cameroon, senegal, mali, niger and chad. The revenue they make from these markets alone is more than the revenue from the southern market in Nigeria

you didn’t make sense. How old are you??

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Blocking Of Food Supplies From The North To The South by West2019(m): 8:40am On Feb 28, 2021
Oga no be only you react me too Francis wester react
Re: FFK Reacts To Blocking Of Food Supplies From The North To The South by Nnannapat(m): 8:40am On Feb 28, 2021
One thing that these ignorant folks don’t understand is that Southern Nigeria is really the market for these farm produce because of high purchasing power.

I laugh when they say they are exporting to Niger, Cameroon, Chad and Senegal. I am into agro commodities and I work with the Chinese, we buy sesame seeds, soya beans and groundnuts from the West African markets, and I can boldly tell you that most of these farm produce are cheaper in all the above listed Countries. So where are they exporting to?

Livestocks are far more cheaper in Cameroon,Chad and Niger than in Northern Nigeria, that is why places like Ilella in Sokoto, Mai Adua in Katsina, Geidam in Yobe, Biu in Borno, all have livestocks at cheaper rates, most of their stocks are from the neighboring countries.

I can guarantee you that this threat of cutting supplies to the South will not last more than two weeks, cheaper alternatives are many. If it persists ,Cameroon and Benin will be the gainers.

7 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Blocking Of Food Supplies From The North To The South by AuroraBrls: 8:41am On Feb 28, 2021
osamz007:

for apple
who be this innocent handsome kid wey una turn to meme
Re: FFK Reacts To Blocking Of Food Supplies From The North To The South by atonement12: 8:41am On Feb 28, 2021
osamz007:

for apple
cheesy B for broken bottles!
Re: FFK Reacts To Blocking Of Food Supplies From The North To The South by Topmaike007(m): 8:41am On Feb 28, 2021
Easternmind:

Oga,the oil,you are talking about flows from southern soil,if they decide to practice resource control,you'll have no oil flowing from south to north at a very high rate,ok if the oil is federal government owned then zamfara gold must be shared equally and be passed down to the southern states atleast for incentives for tolerance of the rampage and dishonesty of your spotless and pure fulani herdsmen,then that is called democracy.
the gold owned by Osun state is it shared among our other southern states...

even wetin concern me Igbo man with South west matter na una wey go dey fight when una suppose settle matter amicably with our Hausa brother up north.

2 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Blocking Of Food Supplies From The North To The South by nedekid: 8:42am On Feb 28, 2021
tamdun:
cool
My questions are very simple. Do north eat egwusi soup, ogbono soup, Adam soup, efo riro soup, vegetable soup, ashi soup, ofor soup, atama soup, fufu, Amala, pounded yam, akidi, fio fio, okro soup, water leaf soup, ewedu soup, banger soup, banger stew, starch, black soup
Oha soup, ukpo soup, okazi soup, bitterleaf soup, nsala soup, owerri soup, gbegiri soup, omi ewa, ewa agoyi, bole, etc. It's about time the south realize that they themselves are the major source of their food and not north.
Copied from twitter.
Bros you sabi soup ohh, my mouth is already salivating just from reading the list. grin
Re: FFK Reacts To Blocking Of Food Supplies From The North To The South by Prussian: 8:43am On Feb 28, 2021
Xkaa:
BIG PROBLEM FOR THE SOUTH BECAUSE THEY CAN'T FARM,WHERE ARE WE GOING IN THIS COUNTRY MAY GOD HELP US

Who told you the South can't farm. I laugh.
The South practices advanced agriculture, not the one in the North where illiterates farm.
If the South embraces mechanised agriculture, you Northerners are ruined. The South won't need your farm produce any longer and your farmers will be out of jobs. With your farmers out of jobs and money, where do you want to see money to pay bandits who kidnap your mothers and rape your children?

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Blocking Of Food Supplies From The North To The South by Deefirm: 8:44am On Feb 28, 2021
Sense far from this one sha

thebosstrevor1:

The south does not own oil, the federal government owns the oil unlike the food, hardworking Northern farmers are the owner under a cooperative system, the cooperative can decide to transport their produce somewhere else and it wont affect their pocket.

There are lot of buyers of farm produce from northern Cameroon, senegal, mali, niger and chad. The revenue they make from these markets alone is more than the revenue from the southern market in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Blocking Of Food Supplies From The North To The South by atonement12: 8:44am On Feb 28, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Childish reasoning! Is the South not part of the Federal government?
Re: FFK Reacts To Blocking Of Food Supplies From The North To The South by Prussian: 8:44am On Feb 28, 2021
Topmaike007:
the gold owned by Osun state is it shared among our other southern states...

even wetin concern me Igbo man with South west matter na una wey go dey fight when una suppose settle matter amicably with our Hausa brother up north.

The problem with some of you fools in Alaigbo is that you are shortsighted. If you remember Oyigbo and Orlu and you are still typing this nonsense, you are a curse to your family and to Alaigbo.

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Blocking Of Food Supplies From The North To The South by PeachtreeReside(f): 8:45am On Feb 28, 2021
Juliusmalema:
FFK....Reactance.....Reno.... Capacitance.

This issue of south and north is a case of Stupidity taken too far.

Benue transporting their foodstuffs to different states, are they not northern state? Same as Taraba and good people of plateau state.

What I read is that north blocked transportation of food to South west after their union had a meeting.

Is South west now the new name for South If we may ask?

They blocked their foodstuff, if you have oil block it from reaching them than shouting south up and down and dragging others enjoying relative peace to a communique that has nothing to do with them...

Stop wasting time Reacting , turn off the valve of the oil than shouting South to other regions who are sleeping against tomorrow's Sunday service because the gate of hell will never prevail against the church.

Yes o!
Let's all be crazy together.

It's shameful how these Northerners do not tell each other the truth nor scold or correct each other when in error.

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Blocking Of Food Supplies From The North To The South by Lightorder: 8:45am On Feb 28, 2021
GuyWise101:
[s][/s]
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnn

He is talking nonsense because he is hitting sense into you guys with the right hammer

FFK is no saint but I appreciate how he defends the South.
bro, don’t dignify his low IQ next time with any form of response . Na this their made in Rwanda brand of sense keep Nigeria the way it is today. Them need leadership but them no want sense. Mteew! I just dey vex. MAJORITY OF NORTHERN NIGERIA, MAKE UNA CHANGE UNA UNREASONABLE WAYS, una own don dey Pass nonsense o
Re: FFK Reacts To Blocking Of Food Supplies From The North To The South by PeachtreeReside(f): 8:48am On Feb 28, 2021
The revenue they make from these markets alone is more than the revenue from the southern market in Nigeria

[/quote]

Facts only please.
Any figures to support your claims?

No delusions of grandeur accounting in your report o. Just honest, raw data please.
Thank you
Re: FFK Reacts To Blocking Of Food Supplies From The North To The South by Dpharisee: 8:48am On Feb 28, 2021
Ayo2004:

Asif no be Igbos and niger deltans full Lagos and other states,you guys should also be banned from coming to the south west
But food is moving freely from the North to SE and SS
Re: FFK Reacts To Blocking Of Food Supplies From The North To The South by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 28, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Benue transporting their foodstuffs to different states, are they not northern state? Same as Taraba and good people of plateau state.

What I read is that north blocked transportation of food to South west after their union had a meeting.

They blocked their foodstuff, if you have oil block it from reaching them than shouting south up and down and dragging others enjoying relative peace to a communique that has nothing to do with them...

Stop wasting time Reacting , turn off the valve of the oil than shouting South to other regions who are sleeping against tomorrow's Sunday service because the gate of hell will never prevail against the church.

Benue is not north but middle belt same with jos they have told u people

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Blocking Of Food Supplies From The North To The South by IMAliyu(m): 8:50am On Feb 28, 2021
The way our politicians have turned into a YouTube reaction channel.
Re: FFK Reacts To Blocking Of Food Supplies From The North To The South by Pyhonist: 8:51am On Feb 28, 2021
Grace001:
It’s better they should go to Niger and Chad

Now that they are diverting their food to Niger they had better divert their cows to Niger as well

Southern Nigeria have great farmers too, our farmers are ready to go into mechanized farming to produce farm produce in large quantity

But it’s the bastard herders that always destroys southern farmers farm and frustrate them after investing so into their farm an even still kill them.

I advise all farmers in the South to get sophisticated weapons and get the farm fortified against herders and herds. This people are dumb, learn from past events and don't go about begging the government to help you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Reacts To Blocking Of Food Supplies From The North To The South by Codes151(m): 8:51am On Feb 28, 2021
Igbos, what are you waiting for?

All oil passed through south East to north.
Do the needful.

Edo state. Wake up.

Lagos. If you like.

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Blocking Of Food Supplies From The North To The South by Lashist(m): 8:51am On Feb 28, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

He has always been a defender for his pocket.

When he is given a political appointment, he will stop defending the south and start defending his new boss
You since they born you, have you ever said anything wrong with this govt or the north or any northern apc governor...you are always known to defend wickedness stupidity
Re: FFK Reacts To Blocking Of Food Supplies From The North To The South by Pyhonist: 8:52am On Feb 28, 2021
If you're a farmer in the South, please get ready to kill herdsmen or be killed. No sleeping error.

The northerners want us to beg for their food by encouraging the fulanis herdmen to keep destroying our farms and killing our farmers.

They also want to discourage our youths from farming because they fear if they are not supplying food to the south what's thier usefulness in Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Reacts To Blocking Of Food Supplies From The North To The South by SILVERLINES: 8:52am On Feb 28, 2021
Juliusmalema:

keep quiet and face ur front South is South either way West or north, soon we gonna block our oil and chase away the useless operating companies who do nothing good for their host communities than contaminating their farmlands and water ways. I'm a true Niger Delta born. The grudges we have for the so-called north poverty stinking region have no second part of it. FFK don't have to called us before we know what we have to do, we are targeting, that time is near we gonna clumble the useless Nigeria economy and get the north poorer than they ever be. Just Watch

4 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Blocking Of Food Supplies From The North To The South by atonement12: 8:53am On Feb 28, 2021
Dpharisee:
The northerners said they are blocking food supply to the SW, they didn't say SE or SS but the Yorubas want to entangle the whole South in the messy situation with the northern traders
Bloody hypocrite!
Re: FFK Reacts To Blocking Of Food Supplies From The North To The South by Fedrams: 8:53am On Feb 28, 2021
Let them block it. There food supplies with rotten. I have them a month. They will fight themselves. The needeed us more than we needed them. Shio.
Re: FFK Reacts To Blocking Of Food Supplies From The North To The South by papyskinsy: 8:53am On Feb 28, 2021
omo this hoarding no be joke oh.. I don dey feel the heat for my area.. tomatoes and pepper cost die.. and first time I am cooking stew without tantase and bawa mehn those hausa for my area talk say e no dey.. plus cow meat no dey too.. con see as ppl dey rush fish fr my area.. this lagos wey we no dey produce anything na die
Re: FFK Reacts To Blocking Of Food Supplies From The North To The South by atonement12: 8:54am On Feb 28, 2021
authority2006:

Thanks man. How do you block what you don't control if we may ask all these dumb people on social media including nairalanders? Act and stop making noise on social media. In two to four weeks, high prices of food will reset many brains
Your own dumb brain needs a reset first!
Re: FFK Reacts To Blocking Of Food Supplies From The North To The South by Lightorder: 8:56am On Feb 28, 2021
Easternmind:

Oga,the oil,you are talking about flows from southern soil,if they decide to practice resource control,you'll have no oil flowing from south to north at a very high rate,ok if the oil is federal government owned then zamfara gold must be shared equally and be passed down to the southern states atleast for incentives for tolerance of the rampage and dishonesty of your spotless and pure fulani herdsmen,then that is called democracy.
please good Nigerians on this forum, calm your nerves down on this. Hold your food , I hold my money. Before groundnuts, we no dey chop gravels

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Blocking Of Food Supplies From The North To The South by Matthew4sure(m): 8:58am On Feb 28, 2021
Juliusmalema:

what this one is say are you telling me that south west is not part of southern again
Re: FFK Reacts To Blocking Of Food Supplies From The North To The South by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 28, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

This is the reason Sunday Igboho and Yoruba youths wanted to drive you away from South West. Majority of you think like cow. I know so many things about the North. It is because of Oil we fought Biafra war. When South Sudan left Sudan, can the Northern Sudan claim joint ownership of their resources ? When Eritrea left Ethiopia, can Ethiopia claim ownership of their resources, when Bakassi was ceded to Cameroon, can Nigeria claim the oil in Bakassi ?
I am very sorry for calling you a fool. You think like cow.

It is Yorubas that gave you the audacity to talk nonsense. Benjamin Adekunle on Nigeria side and Victor Banjo on Biafra side should have connived and colluded together and waste the cows. I am sure, we might still go to war again.

The North came to Lagos to control our waters through NPA and NIWA. You are controlling our viable Airports (Lagos & PHC) through Aviation Ministry , you control Niger Delta oil through NNPC, You closed our borders and control our seaports through Customs, you use Police, Army and Judiciary to oppress and suppress us. You control our resources and exchange our lives and foreign reserves with your brothers operating as Bandits and Boko Haram.

You are now controlling the telecom through the communication minister and the NCC EVC in a very uncivilized way. Anywhere in Lagos you see Federal agencies or ministry having issues with Lagos State government over parcel of land or houses, there must be Northerners at the head of such agencies. They believed Federal government is Northerner government.

7 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Blocking Of Food Supplies From The North To The South by Kwara1stson: 8:59am On Feb 28, 2021
[quote author=FEGNO post=99473467][/quote]he is a very big fool indeed
Re: FFK Reacts To Blocking Of Food Supplies From The North To The South by ussy09(m): 8:59am On Feb 28, 2021
Re: FFK Reacts To Blocking Of Food Supplies From The North To The South by Oyiboman69: 9:00am On Feb 28, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun / Buhari's Ekiti Visit: Vehicles Parked As Fayose Shuts Down Transport (Photos) / Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.