Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Olohuniyo Prostrated As He Recieves A Car Gift - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olohuniyo Prostrated As He Recieves A Car Gift (711 Views)

Bbnaija White Money Cry As He RECIEVES His Car See What He Saw (video) / Moment Wizkid Prostrated To Greet Tubaba At The Headies Award 2021 (video) / Why Duncan Mighty Prostrated For Davido – Manager Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olohuniyo Prostrated As He Recieves A Car Gift by viralmaged: 2:43am On Feb 28, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXEtfUhOm20

Popular Yoruba Actor OlaSukanmi Akanni popularly known as Olohuniyo Recieves a Car Gift From Actress Aolat Ayonimofe.
The Actor who is popular for acting the role of native doctor (babalawo)in most of his featured movies was emotional and prostrated to show appreciation to Aolat and popular Actor Adeniyi Johnson who witnessed the car presentation. Olohuniyo few weeks ago robbed off his car and valuables around Bariga Area of Lagos.
The actor took to his Instagram handle to share the good news

Am speechless right now
My sister,my mummy, my everything,A.k.a Aya - Ola,
Aya onibiyo, mummy Ola, Aolat @aolat_ayonimofe1
She just surprised me with a brand new car
I really appreciate her from the depth of my heart
Thanks for the love and support ever since the death of our parents
May God continue to uplift you
Thanks so much my mummy
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CLzq2u1n2gb/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Re: Olohuniyo Prostrated As He Recieves A Car Gift by DaddyRochie1642: 2:58am On Feb 28, 2021
Gratitude is powerful.

Naija don over hard, it's not easy for someone to gift out brand new gifts free of charge.

She did well
Re: Olohuniyo Prostrated As He Recieves A Car Gift by Omihanifa: 3:23am On Feb 28, 2021
Congrats but this is not a brand new car o shocked
Re: Olohuniyo Prostrated As He Recieves A Car Gift by mayklef(m): 6:09am On Feb 28, 2021
see as this mugu dey open teeth just because of fairly used "Toyota Big 4 nothing".....the future is pvssy for real

1 Like

Re: Olohuniyo Prostrated As He Recieves A Car Gift by Bola146(f): 6:20am On Feb 28, 2021
mayklef:
see as this mugu dey open teeth just because of fairly used "Toyota Big 4 nothing".....the future is pvssy for real

Always appreciate little given to you, don't be ingrate. God bless every givers. Nothing is too small t give out.
Re: Olohuniyo Prostrated As He Recieves A Car Gift by viralmaged: 6:46am On Feb 28, 2021
Bola146:

Always appreciate little given to you, don't be ingrate. God bless every givers. Nothing is too small t give out.
Omoluabi , God bless you for this.
Re: Olohuniyo Prostrated As He Recieves A Car Gift by Legalcriminal: 8:12am On Feb 28, 2021
So this guy no get any charm to face those robbers with all his shakara inside movie chaii.
Congratulations to him sha e no easy to dey run after Danfo and bike
Re: Olohuniyo Prostrated As He Recieves A Car Gift by LoudLord(m): 8:21am On Feb 28, 2021
That's good

(1) (Reply)

E Choke- Davido Playfully Chokes Skales As They Record New Song Together / "A Sachet Of Pure Water Is Now N20, Wat Is Left 4 The Common Man"- Actor Walter / "Big Brother Naija House Was Like Prison" – Ex Bbnaija Lockdown Housemate, Erica

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.