Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

What Do You Have To Day About This Picture. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do You Have To Day About This Picture. (297 Views)

Question Of The Day. About Tree In Eden / Tithe: How Would You React To This Picture? / Why I Don't Care If Jesus Comes To-Day Or To-The Next Millennium! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Have To Day About This Picture. by ElValiente(m): 4:54am On Feb 28, 2021
Ndi Generation. grin cheesy I believe in God and I pray to my Creator but prayers don't solve everything especially when you don't plan well.

Re: What Do You Have To Day About This Picture. by Tokskob2008: 5:13am On Feb 28, 2021
I call bullshit on this!!! Prayer solves nothing as what will be will be and what won't be won't be.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Have To Day About This Picture. by Karlovych: 5:20am On Feb 28, 2021
grin grin Well its from the most hypocritical nation on earth, so it is expected. I'm sure after their prayers they'll begin to have steady electricity, good roads, the Nigerian economy will become stable and kidnapping will finally end. Afterall Yahweh answers the prayers of children faster.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Have To Day About This Picture. by paxonel(m): 5:24am On Feb 28, 2021
A generation were children are trained to waste their time stressing themselves, I call it infact pressure

1 Like

Re: What Do You Have To Day About This Picture. by Monogamy: 6:15am On Feb 28, 2021
If you like, pray from not till eternity, if you don't put action/do the right thing, you are only wasting your time

1 Like

Re: What Do You Have To Day About This Picture. by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:19am On Feb 28, 2021
Yay!

Show the adults how it ought to be done little ones! Matthew 18:3-4
Re: What Do You Have To Day About This Picture. by pozehnani(f): 6:21am On Feb 28, 2021
Reminds me of my childhood days. Nice family. Keep it up.

May God restore every home back to those days of family devotion at least to rid our society of the immorality and evil that is fast decaying our world and the generation of children these days.
Re: What Do You Have To Day About This Picture. by vastolord4(m): 9:19am On Feb 28, 2021
Is that one sleeping or suffering from deliverance?
Nonsense

(1) (Reply)

New Music Download: Wade In The Water By The Spirituals Choi / Photos: Kano Hisbah Command Arrests 11 Muslims For Not Fasting And Eating In Pub / Ada Jesus Recovering Fast In Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.