Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

Meet My Latest Girl, Lady Shasha - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Meet My Latest Girl, Lady Shasha (41662 Views)

Meet My Indoor Rottweiler - Khal Drogo / Meet my GSD, Roger. / Meet My Beautiful Damsel (troy) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet My Latest Girl, Lady Shasha by aydought: 6:58pm On Mar 03, 2021
Good dog. But be careful with the raw egg and milk you are using to feed her constantly. After a while, it could be stooling. Also, when it grows up, the raw egg could cause heart disease. I lost my German Shepherd cos of that. Though the dog grew so so big but it died of heart disease which the Vet Doctor couldn't treat. Wish you good luck
Re: Meet My Latest Girl, Lady Shasha by prince4pro2: 6:58pm On Mar 03, 2021
cool we r here to learn
Re: Meet My Latest Girl, Lady Shasha by EricSmallz(m): 7:01pm On Mar 03, 2021
post=99577802:
Awwwwww kiss kiss kiss
Awwwwww undecided kiss kiss
Isn't Sasha just too cute?

If puppies could talk, we would never even try to make human friends!!

Dogs : A man's best friend!
A dog will be your best friend no matter what.
Even if your human friends aren’t.
You may have many best friends but your dog only has one.

We see people that eat dogs and rabbits as cannibals.
No Cap!
How can people eat something so cute?

#NotAllAnimalsAreForConsumption.
Carry your mumu comot here!
404 sweet pass any other meat.
Una wen dey eat human being nko?
Re: Meet My Latest Girl, Lady Shasha by Wells98(m): 7:02pm On Mar 03, 2021
kufman123:
please i have been feeding her milk and egg but noticed she has refuse to eat any other thing apart from milk.gurus in the house how do i make her eat other food

Same thing happened to our Puppy, we were giving it only milk and fish, the puppy didn't eat anything else except milk and fish later died from malnutrition
Re: Meet My Latest Girl, Lady Shasha by FatherCHRISTMAS: 7:05pm On Mar 03, 2021
kufman123:
this beautiful girl is a mix bread (cocasian & German Shepherd), she is 5 weeks old and arrived on 25th,i have big plans for us. I feed her with milk and raw egg.

Please any advice on how to go about the feeding since it my first time with this breed outside ekuke.

the benefit of ekuke is that you don't get to worry about most things. grin this dog now, it must never be hungry of fall sick grin

1 Like

Re: Meet My Latest Girl, Lady Shasha by Eviana(f): 7:05pm On Mar 03, 2021
Beautiful puppy ...
Re: Meet My Latest Girl, Lady Shasha by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:09pm On Mar 03, 2021
I love it. I'm a dog lover. Problem I'm havin right now is my gal. She hates dogs always starving my dog wen I'm not around it pisses me off. Sud i break up wit her
Re: Meet My Latest Girl, Lady Shasha by bewla(m): 7:09pm On Mar 03, 2021
Henuell:
bro feed her with rice and chicken or fish,but you can substitute chicken for chicken intestine or scraps or meat scraps and watch her grow large...NOTE giving her crushed noodles and and chicken intestine would enlarge her growth and you'll love her bro
which kind advice be that

when you no Mallam no supply meat again till mother notice

I no fit they drag food with dog o

2 Likes

Re: Meet My Latest Girl, Lady Shasha by sammirano: 7:09pm On Mar 03, 2021
Una no sabi pass GSd. What happed to golden or husky. grin
Re: Meet My Latest Girl, Lady Shasha by ikechialex1(m): 7:14pm On Mar 03, 2021
Port Harcourt dog lovers meet here, Advertise and buy all dog related accessories and quality breeds from trusted hands.

https://chat.whatsapp .com/DMZ72w2TxUXJjZxsN3S550

Copy link to WhatsApp close .com space and click.
Re: Meet My Latest Girl, Lady Shasha by slimjosh231(m): 7:25pm On Mar 03, 2021
Nice name.
Re: Meet My Latest Girl, Lady Shasha by silibaba: 7:29pm On Mar 03, 2021
dog meat with over-night Palmy loading grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet My Latest Girl, Lady Shasha by candyguyofficia(m): 7:32pm On Mar 03, 2021
SweetDipBenny:
I love it. I'm a dog lover. Problem I'm havin right now is my gal. She hates dogs always starving my dog wen I'm not around it pisses me off. Sud i break up wit her

Check her well, how could she be that heartless to a dog. If she can do that to a dog I wonder what she will do to a human. I'm not saying she should love dog (everyone can't love dog) but why purposely starve a dog. It's not like she is the one spending for the dog (I believe)

5 Likes

Re: Meet My Latest Girl, Lady Shasha by PBeni(m): 7:35pm On Mar 03, 2021
OP at this stage you feed her puppy food and milk (look up puppy food online but not too much milk)
It's very important to start training her from this stage also start socializing her with so she doesn't grow up to be a terror to people and other dogs alike.
German shepherds are a medium to large breed of dogs and can be a handful (even for you, it's owner) if not properly trained and socialized. Cheers bro
Re: Meet My Latest Girl, Lady Shasha by Archangels2(m): 7:35pm On Mar 03, 2021
Keep safe from parvo. It killed two of my dogs this year
Re: Meet My Latest Girl, Lady Shasha by fapcrook(m): 7:36pm On Mar 03, 2021
Henuell:
bro feed her with rice and chicken or fish,but you can substitute chicken for chicken intestine or scraps or meat scraps and watch her grow large...NOTE giving her crushed noodles and and chicken intestine would enlarge her growth and you'll love her bro
Never give her noodles, too much fried food, but give her fish, cooked rice with palm oil, boiled chicken, no jollof rice if possible, snacks specially made for dogs. Make sure she's getting her immunization at the right time, and deworm her. No tick on her and she will grow well

1 Like

Re: Meet My Latest Girl, Lady Shasha by RainOnMe: 7:45pm On Mar 03, 2021
AmazingELixir:
grin

How did this make front page....
By section 3 and subsection 5 of Nairaland constitution (as amended) Lol.
Re: Meet My Latest Girl, Lady Shasha by Futureukstudent: 7:47pm On Mar 03, 2021
Wells98:

Same thing happened to our Puppy, we were giving it only milk and fish, the puppy didn't eat anything else except milk and fish later died from malnutrition
slowly introduce other things to her diet. Mixing the new food you want to give her with the fish and slowly reducing the fish and milk

2 Likes

Re: Meet My Latest Girl, Lady Shasha by LaserWr: 7:55pm On Mar 03, 2021
Common thanks you can't even spell

post=99577814:

This is only for we pet lovers.......okay?

Addendum : Thnaks for modifying the Title Lala,
This is more pleasing to the eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Meet My Latest Girl, Lady Shasha by Gkemz: 8:02pm On Mar 03, 2021
Henuell:

My pup doesn't play with anything that comes from chicken and fish except the faeces which if not checked may eat it
Re: Meet My Latest Girl, Lady Shasha by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 03, 2021
kufman123:
this beautiful girl is a mix bread (cocasian & German Shepherd), she is 5 weeks old and arrived on 25th,i have big plans for us. I feed her with milk and raw egg.

Please any advice on how to go about the feeding since it my first time with this breed outside ekuke.

You even called it a girl?

What Nonsense...

Girl-child dog...

Have you no respect for human being?
Re: Meet My Latest Girl, Lady Shasha by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 03, 2021
Eviana:
Beautiful puppy ...
Lover of dogs. How's the dog I saw you with the other time? Could u give me a call tonight? .....something has just come up.
Re: Meet My Latest Girl, Lady Shasha by DarkJeddi(m): 8:13pm On Mar 03, 2021
gurunlocker:
What is cocasian?
Caucasian is a breed of dog.
Re: Meet My Latest Girl, Lady Shasha by edoairways: 8:14pm On Mar 03, 2021
post=99577814:

This is only for we pet lovers.......okay?

Addendum : Thanks for modifying the Title Lala,
This is more pleasing to the eyes.
All animals are meant for consumption
Re: Meet My Latest Girl, Lady Shasha by Elidrisy20: 8:19pm On Mar 03, 2021
abeg free the dog
Re: Meet My Latest Girl, Lady Shasha by gurunlocker: 8:28pm On Mar 03, 2021
DarkJeddi:
Caucasian is a breed of dog.

Lol... I know that, she wrote something else

1 Like

Re: Meet My Latest Girl, Lady Shasha by EvolvedPisces(m): 8:37pm On Mar 03, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Cute B..itch....

[img]https://media1./images/529a022610f41b8ea4de73f5b554daa8/tenor.gif?itemid=20595546[/img]
lol... Look at all what an old man is posting about ... If you stop, you moda... Lol

Re: Meet My Latest Girl, Lady Shasha by OyinO: 8:39pm On Mar 03, 2021
That's how bestiality and ZOOPHILIA starts by addressing female animals as girls, baby, bla bla. Latest girl ko, First Lady ni.
Re: Meet My Latest Girl, Lady Shasha by Cachetdotng: 8:45pm On Mar 03, 2021
Make dat dog no just enter Calabar o grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Engineer Makes Snake 'Walk' By Constructing Four Robotic Legs (photos/video) / Please What Breed Of Dog Is This? / My Pet Snake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.