Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Meet My Latest Girl, Lady Shasha - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Meet My Latest Girl, Lady Shasha (41667 Views)

Meet My Indoor Rottweiler - Khal Drogo / Meet my GSD, Roger. / Meet My Beautiful Damsel (troy) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet My Latest Girl, Lady Shasha by Rastafryrice: 3:19pm On Mar 06, 2021
MasterShifu010:
op, if that is five week old mix breed of Caucasian and German Shepherd? , then I can tell u it's small in size...probably because u didn't feed it well from birth....after one week of birth u are to start supplementing it's mothers breast milk with complan milk or Nan using feeding bottle, and after 4 weeks, u get puppy foods like booster, Arion or diamond. first u crush boiled eggs into powdered form and mix it with the liquid milk and add the puppy food.

sometimes these puppies can be silly, they behave like babies so u have to force them to eat....the way we do is ,u get a very big syringe since the food is in liquid form, u draw the liquid food inside the syringe, open their mouth and inject it directly and gently into the back of their mouth untill their stomach becomes big. do this four times a day...after two months people will collect ur number and book her puppies for when she give birth
check mail again bro
or drop me your WhatsApp number abeg
Re: Meet My Latest Girl, Lady Shasha by Henuell(m): 2:30pm On Mar 07, 2021
Gkemz:

My pup doesn't play with anything that comes from chicken and fish except the faeces which if not checked may eat it

Make her stop eating feaces

Don't mind if I tell you to beat her if she tries to eat her poop

Don't take her from the poop
Just watch her actions first then beat her when she tries eating the poop
Re: Meet My Latest Girl, Lady Shasha by Henuell(m): 2:31pm On Mar 07, 2021
fapcrook:
Never give her noodles, too much fried food, but give her fish, cooked rice with palm oil, boiled chicken, no jollof rice if possible, snacks specially made for dogs. Make sure she's getting her immunization at the right time, and deworm her. No tick on her and she will grow well

Bro noodles are good for dogs

Make ur research
Re: Meet My Latest Girl, Lady Shasha by MANCHESTERBLAC(m): 6:21pm On Mar 07, 2021
I personally recommend a TV for u to get all u want� *PUPPY PATCH PETTV �*� �
◾Hilarious� Pet Memes & Videos��
◾Every quarter of the year referral contest massive pet giveaways
◾Infotainment��
◾ Pet life hacks⛑��
◾Pet news at your fingertips
◾Download links for pet movies and games�
....and much more�
⚫We also help your advertise & promote your business, products/brands at affordable rate
You surely don't wanna miss out on this one �
*THIS TV IS D BEST* � Click the link below ��to join us�
Link in bio������
Re: Meet My Latest Girl, Lady Shasha by MANCHESTERBLAC(m): 6:22pm On Mar 07, 2021
I personally recommend a TV for u to get all u want� *PUPPY PATCH PET TV �*� �
◾Hilarious� Pet Memes & Videos��
◾Every quarter of the year referral contest massive pet giveaways
◾Infotainment��
◾ Pet life hacks⛑��
◾Pet news at your fingertips
◾Download links for pet movies and games�
....and much more�
⚫We also help your advertise & promote your business, products/brands at affordable rate
You surely don't wanna miss out on this one �
*THIS TV IS D BEST* � Click the link below ��to join us�
LINK IN BIO������
Re: Meet My Latest Girl, Lady Shasha by fapcrook(m): 3:41pm On Mar 08, 2021
Henuell:

Bro noodles are good for dogs

Make ur research
can't argue with you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Engineer Makes Snake 'Walk' By Constructing Four Robotic Legs (photos/video) / My Pet Snake / Please What Breed Of Dog Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.