Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,991 members, 7,810,766 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Meet My Latest Girl, Lady Shasha - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Meet My Latest Girl, Lady Shasha (41661 Views)

Meet My Indoor Rottweiler - Khal Drogo / Meet my GSD, Roger. / Meet My Beautiful Damsel (troy) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet My Latest Girl, Lady Shasha by MasterShifu010(m): 8:49pm On Mar 03, 2021
op, if that is five week old mix breed of Caucasian and German Shepherd? , then I can tell u it's small in size...probably because u didn't feed it well from birth....after one week of birth u are to start supplementing it's mothers breast milk with complan milk or Nan using feeding bottle, and after 4 weeks, u get puppy foods like booster, Arion or diamond. first u crush boiled eggs into powdered form and mix it with the liquid milk and add the puppy food.

sometimes these puppies can be silly, they behave like babies so u have to force them to eat....the way we do is ,u get a very big syringe since the food is in liquid form, u draw the liquid food inside the syringe, open their mouth and inject it directly and gently into the back of their mouth untill their stomach becomes big. do this four times a day...after two months people will collect ur number and book her puppies for when she give birth

1 Like

Re: Meet My Latest Girl, Lady Shasha by marvin906(m): 8:51pm On Mar 03, 2021
sammirano:
Una no sabi pass GSd. What happed to golden or husky. grin

Am contemplating buying husky pup but concerned about the weather
Re: Meet My Latest Girl, Lady Shasha by offset67(m): 9:03pm On Mar 03, 2021
mixed bread
Re: Meet My Latest Girl, Lady Shasha by Cutehector(m): 9:30pm On Mar 03, 2021
All these ekuke dog sef
Re: Meet My Latest Girl, Lady Shasha by Twelfthman: 9:30pm On Mar 03, 2021
Yes

SweetDipBenny:
I love it. I'm a dog lover. Problem I'm havin right now is my gal. She hates dogs always starving my dog wen I'm not around it pisses me off. Sud i break up wit her

1 Like

Re: Meet My Latest Girl, Lady Shasha by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 03, 2021
[url]varyously.medium.com[/url]
Re: Meet My Latest Girl, Lady Shasha by DaRuud(m): 9:48pm On Mar 03, 2021
kufman123:
please i have been feeding her milk and egg but noticed she has refuse to eat any other thing apart from milk.gurus in the house how do i make her eat other food

Just allow hunger to beat the dog , e go eat even eba with egusi soup

1 Like

Re: Meet My Latest Girl, Lady Shasha by armyofone(m): 9:49pm On Mar 03, 2021
Re: Meet My Latest Girl, Lady Shasha by heendrix(m): 10:12pm On Mar 03, 2021
tito44:
OP hide ur dog. We have an animal and dead meat griller here. See him below

Lmao una no go kee me grin grin
Re: Meet My Latest Girl, Lady Shasha by dasparrow: 10:25pm On Mar 03, 2021
kufman123:
this beautiful girl is a mix bread (cocasian & German Shepherd), she is 5 weeks old and arrived on 25th,i have big plans for us. I feed her with milk and raw egg.

Please any advice on how to go about the feeding since it my first time with this breed outside ekuke.

She is cute but she was not supposed to have been separated from her mom till she is 8 weeks old or at least 7 weeks old. 5 weeks old is too young to separate a puppy from the mom and it's litter mates.

And why are you giving this puppy raw egg? Do you want to infect your puppy with salmonella poison? Sigh Nigerians! You people want foreign breed dogs but have absolutely no clue on how to properly take care of them.

By the way, hope the puppy will receive her puppy shots once she is a bit older. Once puppy is 6-8 weeks she should receive her distemper and parvovirus shots. 10 - 12 weeks of age, your puppy should get the DHPP shot (distemper, adenovirus/hepatitis, parainfluenza and parvovirus). 16 - 18 weeks another shot of DHPP and rabies. 12 - 16 months another shot of DHPP and rabies. That is the vaccination schedule for puppies.

Puppies separated from their mother and litter mates too early tend to develop behavioral problems.

Give your puppy some boiled chicken cut in pieces and a little bit of cooked rice and some vegetables like carrots. Add a little cod liver oil in your puppies food. It is good for her skin and coat. Cod liver oil come in liquid and capsule form. See if you can get the liquid form sold in pharmacies.

As she gets older, buy some bones from the market for her as well if you are able to find any considering that cow meat and bones are currently hard to find if you don't live in the north. Bones help clean dogs' teeth and keep their teeth free from plaque.

Also make sure to bath her with puppy shampoo and keep her free from ticks and fleas which carry diseases.

Owning a pet is a huge responsibility. I hope you are up to the task. Acquiring a dog is the easy part. Taking proper care of the dog is another issue. All the best!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet My Latest Girl, Lady Shasha by Maliqcious: 10:33pm On Mar 03, 2021
Go and get dog booster and super starter chicken feed mix up.

1 Like

Re: Meet My Latest Girl, Lady Shasha by Silentgroper(m): 10:34pm On Mar 03, 2021
faithfull18:
Lol
What's funny?
Re: Meet My Latest Girl, Lady Shasha by Maliqcious: 10:36pm On Mar 03, 2021
ikorodureporta:
how much you buy am??

e b like say I go turn my compound to dog house... with many dogggs
if you won buy puppies like German Shepherd, Caucasian and Rottweiler I am your plug 08066895593
Re: Meet My Latest Girl, Lady Shasha by Silentgroper(m): 10:37pm On Mar 03, 2021
aydought:
Good dog. But be careful with the raw egg and milk you are using to feed her constantly. After a while, it could be stooling. Also, when it grows up, the raw egg could cause heart disease. I lost my German Shepherd cos of that. Though the dog grew so so big but it died of heart disease which the Vet Doctor couldn't treat. Wish you good luck
Only if u had met incredible dr pol.
Re: Meet My Latest Girl, Lady Shasha by Silentgroper(m): 10:42pm On Mar 03, 2021
SweetDipBenny:
I love it. I'm a dog lover. Problem I'm havin right now is my gal. She hates dogs always starving my dog wen I'm not around it pisses me off. Sud i break up wit her
Create a thread abt it nd make it in d pet section.
Re: Meet My Latest Girl, Lady Shasha by Silentgroper(m): 10:44pm On Mar 03, 2021
sammirano:
Una no sabi pass GSd. What happed to golden or husky. grin
Shiiit... I love huskies nd labradors
Re: Meet My Latest Girl, Lady Shasha by Silentgroper(m): 10:48pm On Mar 03, 2021
Cachetdotng:
Make dat dog no just enter Calabar o grin
U mean dogs no dey calabar at all?
Re: Meet My Latest Girl, Lady Shasha by Sleekfingers: 12:14am On Mar 04, 2021
kufman123:
this beautiful girl is a mix bread (cocasian & German Shepherd), she is 5 weeks old and arrived on 25th,i have big plans for us. I feed her with milk and raw egg.

Please any advice on how to go about the feeding since it my first time with this breed outside ekuke.

this is peppersoup meat growing......
Re: Meet My Latest Girl, Lady Shasha by TobyJohn(m): 1:30am On Mar 04, 2021
Hi lady Shasha!
Re: Meet My Latest Girl, Lady Shasha by Rastafryrice: 2:34am On Mar 04, 2021
post=99577802:
Awwwwww kiss kiss kiss
Awwwwww undecided kiss kiss
Isn't Sasha just too cute?

If puppies could talk, we would never even try to make human friends!!

Dogs : A man's best friend!
A dog will be your best friend no matter what.
Even if your human friends aren’t.
You may have many best friends but your dog only has one.

We see people that eat dogs and rabbits as cannibals.
No Cap!
How can people eat something so cute?

#NotAllAnimalsAreForConsumption.

I sent you a mail, or can I get your WhatsApp number??
Re: Meet My Latest Girl, Lady Shasha by Changethechain: 3:29am On Mar 04, 2021
She will be eating milk for the next 6month. Make sure you give her milk everyt
kufman123:
please i have been feeding her milk and egg but noticed she has refuse to eat any other thing apart from milk.gurus in the house how do i make her eat other food
Re: Meet My Latest Girl, Lady Shasha by Cachetdotng: 6:08am On Mar 04, 2021
Silentgroper:
U mean dogs no dey calabar at all?
dem de..but na for chop...and dat dog too fine for chop grin
Re: Meet My Latest Girl, Lady Shasha by Enyimbamercedes: 6:24am On Mar 04, 2021
This unfortunately is an ekuke. Just feed it with what you fed your other dogs.

Wait till it grows a bit and loses the fluffy puppy hair then you’ll see you bought got yourself an German shepherd Coloured bingo

1 Like

Re: Meet My Latest Girl, Lady Shasha by Babssoo(m): 6:33am On Mar 04, 2021
kufman123:

raw egg is not good for dogs ,it gives them a disease called salmonella. And the milk has to be goat milk,cause she is still a puppy.. go and give her parvo vaccine.
Re: Meet My Latest Girl, Lady Shasha by kufman123: 7:40am On Mar 04, 2021
Enyimbamercedes:
This unfortunately is an ekuke. Just feed it with what you fed your other dogs.

Wait till it grows a bit and loses the fluffy puppy hair then you’ll see you bought got yourself an German shepherd Coloured bingo
you lie bro,it is tested and trusted as my bro crossed his male Caucasian with a Shepherd and this is one of the pup
Re: Meet My Latest Girl, Lady Shasha by KingMack(m): 8:15am On Mar 04, 2021
oluwasegun007:
What do you mean by meet my girl undecided

Me I'll like to meat her sha grin

Did we jus meat her grin

Re: Meet My Latest Girl, Lady Shasha by ebullient19(f): 8:55am On Mar 04, 2021
I'll show off mine soon. This time, I want a rodweiler not Alsatian
Re: Meet My Latest Girl, Lady Shasha by BamBamK: 9:21am On Mar 04, 2021
well said...

dasparrow:

She is cute but she was not supposed to have been separated from her mom till she is 8 weeks old or at least 7 weeks old. 5 weeks old is too young to separate a puppy from the mom and it's litter mates.

And why are you giving this puppy raw egg? Do you want to infect your puppy with salmonella poison? Sigh Nigerians! You people want foreign breed dogs but have absolutely no clue on how to properly take care of them.

By the way, hope the puppy will receive her puppy shots once she is a bit older. Once puppy is 6-8 weeks she should receive her distemper and parvovirus shots. 10 - 12 weeks of age, your puppy should get the DHPP shot (distemper, adenovirus/hepatitis, parainfluenza and parvovirus). 16 - 18 weeks another shot of DHPP and rabies. 12 - 16 months another shot of DHPP and rabies. That is the vaccination schedule for puppies.

Puppies separated from their mother and litter mates too early tend to develop behavioral problems.

Give your puppy some boiled chicken cut in pieces and a little bit of cooked rice and some vegetables like carrots. Add a little cod liver oil in your puppies food. It is good for her skin and coat. Cod liver oil come in liquid and capsule form. See if you can get the liquid form sold in pharmacies.

As she gets older, buy some bones from the market for her as well if you are able to find any considering that cow meat and bones are currently hard to find if you don't live in the north. Bones help clean dogs' teeth and keep their teeth free from plaque.

Also make sure to bath her with puppy shampoo and keep her free from ticks and fleas which carry diseases.

Owning a pet is a huge responsibility. I hope you are up to the task. Acquiring a dog is the easy part. Taking proper care of the dog is another issue. All the best!
Re: Meet My Latest Girl, Lady Shasha by KingBosco(m): 11:08am On Mar 04, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet My Latest Girl, Lady Shasha by Eviana(f): 2:12pm On Mar 04, 2021
PeaceLovJoy:

Lover of dogs.

Yes..an ardent lover of them.
Re: Meet My Latest Girl, Lady Shasha by Eviana(f): 2:17pm On Mar 04, 2021
aydought:
Good dog. But be careful with the raw egg and milk you are using to feed her constantly. After a while, it could be stooling. Also, when it grows up, the raw egg could cause heart disease. I lost my German Shepherd cos of that. Though the dog grew so so big but it died of heart disease which the Vet Doctor couldn't treat. Wish you good luck

I agree with you.
I was gonna tell the writer of the OP that that much dairy will kill a dog...just as it is problematic for humans.
She shouldn't be ingesting that combo....especially the raw egg.

If he can't buy dog food, he would almost be better off giving her fresh water and veggies...with some occasional meat.

My condolences on the loss of your dog.
Re: Meet My Latest Girl, Lady Shasha by Rastafryrice: 4:56pm On Mar 04, 2021
MasterShifu010:
op, if that is five week old mix breed of Caucasian and German Shepherd? , then I can tell u it's small in size...probably because u didn't feed it well from birth....after one week of birth u are to start supplementing it's mothers breast milk with complan milk or Nan using feeding bottle, and after 4 weeks, u get puppy foods like booster, Arion or diamond. first u crush boiled eggs into powdered form and mix it with the liquid milk and add the puppy food.

sometimes these puppies can be silly, they behave like babies so u have to force them to eat....the way we do is ,u get a very big syringe since the food is in liquid form, u draw the liquid food inside the syringe, open their mouth and inject it directly and gently into the back of their mouth untill their stomach becomes big. do this four times a day...after two months people will collect ur number and book her puppies for when she give birth

boss abeg drop me your WhatsApp number or check your mail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Engineer Makes Snake 'Walk' By Constructing Four Robotic Legs (photos/video) / Please What Breed Of Dog Is This? / My Pet Snake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.