Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,508 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

How To Know If A Guy Likes You ! :) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know If A Guy Likes You ! :) (1914 Views)

Ladies; 10 Ways 2know If A Guy Likes You / How To Tell If A Guy Likes You: Does He Like You? Why Are Guys So Hard To Read? / How To Tell If A Girl Likes You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know If A Guy Likes You ! :) by Pweety4me(f): 7:23am On Apr 11, 2011
There are several ways to know when someone is attracted to you, likes and genuinely care for you. If you're not up for just asking him then pay attention and his actions will tell you the truth. Words can be misleading. People lie to convince you of realities that don't exist. Take a look below for relationship tips and tips on how to know if a guy likes you.

1. Examine the body language. If a guy likes you, he will not turn his back on you. He will always look at you a lot and lean towards you. If the guy points his shoulders to you while sitting, he is really interested to you.

2. Monitor his eye contact. If the guy who likes you is shy, he will look away quickly when you catch him looking at you. Sometimes a guy will try to catch your eye and make faces. A guy who likes you will have dilated pupils. It is easier to spot when you are around the guy for a long time.

3. Listen to what the guy is saying. Once a guy likes you, when he speaks, he is nervous. He'll start talking about himself especially when you talk about another guy in his presence.

4. Be conscious of touching. A guy who likes you will not remove his legs, once he touches yours or he will use the gesture of hugging for small things. Although you should be cautious because some guys just want the physical contact.

5. You have to watch how he treats and acts when he is around other women. Sometimes guys will test you to see how you'll react to him flirting with other girls in front of you. If you start to leave and he stops flirting, then he wants you to stay. If you're with a group of friends find out how he behaved after you left.

6. Observe if he is interested in the things you do and like. For instance, if you like pets, he will suggest where to get good supplies for your pets. Or if you play sports, he will suggest you play those sports with him. This is an opportunity as well for him to show-off his skills in playing the sports.

7. Observe when he smiles at you. Guys are creative as well. They will try to bump into you just to flash a smile at you.

8. Check out his friends. If his friends are teasing him whenever you are around, then it's a sign that he likes you. Pay attention to the reactions of his friends such as, do they smile and look at him when you are around?

9. Is there a sign of nervousness such as sweaty palms, clumsiness or looking away when you look at him, deep breaths, or nervous laughter?

10. If he pokes or teases you in a childlike manner, then he likes you.

The tips above on how to know if a guy likes you and relationship tips are all effective signs to watch for. You just have to be a keen observer in order to spot those signs and interpret them correctly.

List makes sense to me ladies. smiley
Re: How To Know If A Guy Likes You ! :) by fstranger3(m): 7:24am On Apr 11, 2011
^^^

Do I like you?
Re: How To Know If A Guy Likes You ! :) by xynerise: 7:32am On Apr 11, 2011
@topic. He keeps staring at your butt. undecided
Re: How To Know If A Guy Likes You ! :) by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 11, 2011
^^ If she no kon get nko? cheesy
Re: How To Know If A Guy Likes You ! :) by Pweety4me(f): 7:40am On Apr 11, 2011
xynerise:

@topic. He keeps staring at your butt. undecided

That's when he wants to 'bang' u mate undecided
Re: How To Know If A Guy Likes You ! :) by Pweety4me(f): 7:41am On Apr 11, 2011
The only sick thing, is when a younger guy likes you oh no, it's like aving my kid brother crush on me embarassed undecided
Re: How To Know If A Guy Likes You ! :) by Metalgoong(m): 7:41am On Apr 11, 2011
@OP

What about "How To know If A Girl Likes You."
Re: How To Know If A Guy Likes You ! :) by Pweety4me(f): 7:42am On Apr 11, 2011
^^Mi o mo, i no know brutha
Re: How To Know If A Guy Likes You ! :) by fstranger3(m): 7:43am On Apr 11, 2011
Metalgoong:

@OP

What about "How To know If A Girl Likes You."
^^^

You have time to think about girls?

I thought you only think of Biafran Issues

Hmm, interesting!
Re: How To Know If A Guy Likes You ! :) by Pweety4me(f): 7:44am On Apr 11, 2011
fstranger3:

^^^

Do I like you?
Does it add to my weight?

I DON'T CARE!
Re: How To Know If A Guy Likes You ! :) by Metalgoong(m): 7:50am On Apr 11, 2011
fstranger3:

^^^

You have time to think about girls?

I thought you only think of Biafran Issues

Hmm, interesting!

Biafra/Igbos issues first, followed by that of girls.
Re: How To Know If A Guy Likes You ! :) by BB013(m): 7:56am On Apr 11, 2011
These are signs of KOLABO-ration.
Re: How To Know If A Guy Likes You ! :) by Pweety4me(f): 8:04am On Apr 11, 2011
^^Really?did u take ur time to read through properly!

Or is that ur own interpretation?
Re: How To Know If A Guy Likes You ! :) by BB013(m): 8:11am On Apr 11, 2011
@pweety4me,
Did read 2ce, most signs are sign to get laid.
And not all guys display sure. cool cool
Re: How To Know If A Guy Likes You ! :) by Pweety4me(f): 8:13am On Apr 11, 2011
B_B013:

@pweety4me,
Did read 2ce, most signs are sign to get laid.
And not all guys display sure. cool cool
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Have U Ever Loved Someone And Hated The Fact That U Did And Cant Stop / Can You Date An Albino? / Women Choose Mates By Shoulder Size First, Then Secondly By Something Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.