Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

I Dey Laugh O - Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Dey Laugh O - Tinubu (2648 Views)

Dino Malaye: “Na Laugh We Go Dey Laugh Enemies Take Note” / President Goodluck Jonathan I Dey Laugh O / Obasanjo Comments About Atiku; 'I Dey Laugh' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dey Laugh O - Tinubu by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 11, 2011
fstranger3:

Very likely. But it would not be because ACN had a better idea or presented the best candidate.

In the end, Ogun would be worse off.

Ogun state will be worse off? How? The two eboras (Obj & OGD) cancelling out each other is the best that can happen to us. I am from Yewa and couldn't give the monkeys if we dont end up with a Yewa govenor.

A relatively peaceful state was turned to a jagamu state by these two and u say we can't be worse off? Rather than stick with these eboras, I'd happily try an ACN candidate if what is being achieved by their counterparts in Lagos and Edo are anything to go by.
Re: I Dey Laugh O - Tinubu by Gbawe: 11:50am On Apr 11, 2011
naijababe:

Ogun state will be worse off? How? The two eboras (Obj & OGD) cancelling out each other is the best that can happen to us. I am from Yewa and couldn't give the monkeys if we dont end up with a Yewa govenor.

A relatively peaceful state was turned to a jagamu state by these two and u say we can't be worse off? Rather than stick with these eboras, I'd happily try an ACN candidate if what is being achieved by their counterparts in Lagos and Edo are anything to go by.

My sister, I don't know what Nigerians want. Those who know real issues on the ground will tell you that there is no peace and progress in Ogun State because of the innate indolence and incompetence of OGD plus constant warring between egotistic leaders of various factions who are all focused on grandstanding and show of power. With the ACN controlling Ogun , progress is more or less 100% gauranteed.
Re: I Dey Laugh O - Tinubu by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 11, 2011
^ U don talk am finish, make we leave matter jare
Re: I Dey Laugh O - Tinubu by sbeezy8: 12:16pm On Apr 11, 2011
werepeLeri:

Some people dont really think hard before posting.

Is Nigeria made up of SW alone? PDP cuts across all the facet of Nigeria - be it religious, tribal etc. Can you say the same of ACN? How long will they laugh? They have nothing to laugh about but to sit down and do more work. PDP still has the dominance nationwide and in the NASS.

Have you seen where a regional party thinks they are more relevant than a national party? Or because ACN beats some PDP candidates, then ACN is the preferred party nationwide?

Whats he laughing at or for?

hahah you sound dumb as hell, who the fuk cares about PDP nationwides dominance? wetin concern us? we r talking of SW right now in which the ACN did well. Why the hell would people voting for local senators and reps care about nationwide supprt PDP has, when they were voting for people in their own STATE?

I dey laugh ohh some people sef no get brain. a person who lives in ogun state votes for ACN and this idio.t is talkin of national appeal? the only nation wide appeal is presidency. GEJ can be president ribadu fine buhari who cares but when it comes to the SW states THE ONLY FRESH AIR IS ACN
Re: I Dey Laugh O - Tinubu by bisiaet: 12:17pm On Apr 11, 2011
It is quiet an overwhelming that ACN claimed Ogun state despite the mighty ones in that state from PDP. Well from a clear indication everyone could see now what is likely going to be the result for the remaining elections. The most anazing rhing the most shouted CPC were just no where to be find and die hard of CPC has yet to surface on Nairaland this morning.

I guess with the kind of surprise the PDP has seen I think in the next government those of them who won back to their various seat will sit up and be up to the task it is a great lesson for them is either you perform or get booted out is as simple as that.
Re: I Dey Laugh O - Tinubu by OmoTier1(m): 1:04pm On Apr 11, 2011
werepeLeri:

ACN did very well in the SW? Have you looked at the result table globally for the SW?
This one na mumu x10^1000. PDP is a dying party and if you know anything about political parties demise in Nigeria in the past you would join the millions of nigerians (in Edo, Osun,Lagos,Ogun,Oyo,Ondo and very likely Ekit)dey laughhhh.Just go back and check the magnitude of the differences in votes cast and you truly would know that PDP is on life support in SW.
By the way your table is pure falsehood.Those numbers are in correct. This one no be PDP wayo wayo ohhh, i still dey laugh!
Re: I Dey Laugh O - Tinubu by werepeLeri: 1:11pm On Apr 11, 2011
sbeezy8:

hahah you sound dumb as hell, who the fuk cares about PDP nationwides dominance? wetin concern us? we r talking of SW right now in which the ACN did well. Why the hell would people voting for local senators and reps care about nationwide supprt PDP has, when they were voting for people in their own STATE?

I dey laugh ohh some people sef no get brain.  a person who lives in ogun state votes for ACN and this idio.t is talkin of national appeal? the only nation wide appeal is presidency. GEJ can be president ribadu fine buhari who cares but when it comes to the SW states THE ONLY FRESH AIR IS ACN

Look at all the nastly languages you have used just to make a point? You must be an imbe cile? People are talking about national presence, you carry your leaking butt hole full of watery sh it come NairaLand dey shout say ACN win? Why cant ACN win Ondo State if it is that popular? Your brain has been cello taped and one side of the cello tape has removed and bloody sh it is oozing out of it.
Re: I Dey Laugh O - Tinubu by werepeLeri: 1:14pm On Apr 11, 2011
Omo_Tier1:

This one na mumu x10^1000. PDP is a dying party and if you know anything about political parties demise in Nigeria in the past you would join the millions of nigerians (in Edo, Osun,Lagos,Ogun,Oyo,Ondo and very likely Ekit)dey laughhhh.Just go back and check the magnitude of the differences in votes cast and you truly would know that PDP is on life support in SW.
By the way your table is pure falsehood.Those numbers are in correct. This one no be PDP wayo wayo ohhh, i still dey laugh!

Another leaking butt hole spills sh it on the table and others take off to prevent the shi t from hitting the fan. What are you talking about? Jubilating because ACN did what? hahaha. Your brain cells needs to be rejuvenated by some Northern almajiris so you can think properly.
Re: I Dey Laugh O - Tinubu by OmoTier1(m): 2:34pm On Apr 11, 2011
werepeLeri:

Another leaking butt hole spills sh it on the table and others take off to prevent the shi t from hitting the fan. What are you talking about? Jubilating because ACN did what? hahaha. Your brain cells needs to be rejuvenated by some Northern almajiris so you can think properly.
not your fault you can't join others dey laugh. Forget say u bb cloned "chadian malu malu".For crying out loud, SW has potential voting power and if ACN performs in the next four years like they are doing in the states they'r currently controling, then SW would be ACN's sure keep, making them a force to be reckoned with in other regions in subsequent elections.Remember the saying:"He who is trusted with little and delivers more will in future be given much without pains".PDP for all I care can be all over the place like scattered shaff - but they will always be blown away anytime the wind of change blows.
Re: I Dey Laugh O - Tinubu by dayokanu(m): 3:26pm On Apr 11, 2011
Whats ACN biz whoever rules in other regions?

If others like they can vote for Goats and Camels in XYZ party

As for us in the SW, We dey laff ooooo
Re: I Dey Laugh O - Tinubu by EkoIle1: 3:37pm On Apr 11, 2011
werepeLeri:

Look at all the nastly languages you have used just to make a point? You must be an imbe cile? People are talking about national presence, you carry your leaking butt hole full of watery sh it come NairaLand dey shout say ACN win? Why cant ACN win Ondo State if it is that popular? Your brain has been cello taped and one side of the cello tape has removed and bloody sh it is oozing out of it.

You're missing the point, SWesterners don't care about your national precedence, you can have your precious national presence if it makes you sleep better at night, not just in the SW. Tinubu is laughing because he's managed to dislodge the PDP out of the SW as promised.
Re: I Dey Laugh O - Tinubu by gernded(m): 3:42pm On Apr 11, 2011
Come! come!! come!!! She Agbero dey follow us talk for this forum?ohh there must be a revolution to sanitize the forum.
Re: I Dey Laugh O - Tinubu by werepeLeri: 4:05pm On Apr 11, 2011
I honestly dont see what ACN is jubilating for? Tinubu, deliver the Presidency to the SW and not just be proud because some would be PDP crossovers won a few seats in NASS. Ojuyobo, go back to the drawing board, not time to laugh yet.
Re: I Dey Laugh O - Tinubu by opalu: 4:10pm On Apr 11, 2011
i laugh in swahili

Re: I Dey Laugh O - Tinubu by Gbawe: 7:13pm On Apr 11, 2011
werepeLeri:

I honestly dont see what ACN is jubilating for? Tinubu, deliver the Presidency to the SW and not just be proud because some would be PDP crossovers won a few seats in NASS. Ojuyobo, go back to the drawing board, not time to laugh yet.

Ol boy , it is not the ACN jubilating. It is the entire SW !!!! Abegi get it right . We all dey laugh  grin grin!!!! Today I recieved like 50 phone calls. I laff 50 times !!!! I still dey laff right now  grin grin You get the jist? Abeg join us laugh or go and join others who are crying right now physically trembling and sick with fear at what the PDP will do to their States/region for Another 4 years. Don't you see Kwarans have taken to the Street ,in protests, demanding the ACN because dem sef won dey laff too? You aint seen nothing yet . The ACN will clinch more seats stolen from the Party by riggers. Everybody won dey to laff because the PDP has brought too much tears over 12 years.
Re: I Dey Laugh O - Tinubu by perseconds: 10:54pm On Apr 11, 2011
It is not yet time for jubulation we still got a whole lot of work to do. I am particularly dissapointed that ondo state is not with ACN that shows there is still more work to be done.We should therefore intensify effort to ensure the party delivers on saturday.

Please send absolutely free campaign sms to your friends usig the medium below;
http://www.thetimeisnownigeria.com/campaigns/sms_message/new

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News Live! Bomb Blast At Police Headquaters Abuja (Pictures) / The Economies Of Deregulation/subsidy Removal In The Downstream Petroleum Sector / Video Of An Sss Official Who Was Tortured And Beheaded By Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.