Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,107 members, 7,825,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Omoluka: What We Must Do To Support Yoruba Returning From North. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoluka: What We Must Do To Support Yoruba Returning From North. (493 Views)

2023 I Will Never Support Yoruba Presidency / A Campaign To Support Yoruba Women As First Ladies In Yorubaland. / COVID19: Umahi Bars Ebonyi Indigene Returning From China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omoluka: What We Must Do To Support Yoruba Returning From North. by MayorofLagos(m): 12:01pm On Feb 28, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omoluka: What We Must Do To Support Yoruba Returning From North. by Kaduna1stson: 12:28pm On Feb 28, 2021
Re: Omoluka: What We Must Do To Support Yoruba Returning From North. by Gandollaar(f): 12:37pm On Feb 28, 2021
Somebody should interpret for us please.
Re: Omoluka: What We Must Do To Support Yoruba Returning From North. by MuscularDick(m): 1:10pm On Feb 28, 2021
Gandollaar:
Somebody should interpret for us please.
I could only watch the first 10 minutes. The crux of his statement is that " Yoruba people should relocate from Northern Nigeria before an impending escalation of the crisis pervading the country. He advised them to lease/sell any immovable properties they may have over there and come home. He warned that nobody would be spared by the Hausa Fulani when the goings get Hot. Churches/mosques would not serve refuge when the killing begins. He who has ears, let them hear ".

He also mentioned that he was recently involved in an attack by some herders but they were able to quietly subdue the attackers and their weapons were collected but incident was not brought to social media.

3 Likes

Re: Omoluka: What We Must Do To Support Yoruba Returning From North. by Never4getU: 1:18pm On Feb 28, 2021
U deserve Omoluabi Award! Well done for meticulous and detailed interpretation.

I twale for u!!!

MuscularDick:
I could only watch the first 10 minutes. The crux of his statement is that " Yoruba people should relocate from Northern Nigeria before an impending escalation of the crisis pervading the country. He advised them to lease/sell any immovable properties they may have over there and come home. He warned that nobody would be spared by the Hausa Fulani when the goings get Hot. Churches/mosques would not serve refuge when the killing begins. He who has ears, let them hear ".

1 Like

Re: Omoluka: What We Must Do To Support Yoruba Returning From North. by Gandollaar(f): 1:55pm On Feb 28, 2021
MuscularDick:

He also mentioned that he was recently involved in an attack by some herders but they were able to quietly subdue the attackers and their weapons were collected but incident was not brought to social media.
I need someone who watched everything. E get why.
Re: Omoluka: What We Must Do To Support Yoruba Returning From North. by nisai: 2:24pm On Feb 28, 2021
Gandollaar:
I need someone who watched everything. E get why.
grin grin grin Why? O feran ipata sha.

(1) (Reply)

Hijab Violence: CAN Fingers Abdulrazaq, Demands Fg’s Intervention / Nnamdi Kanu's 50-year-old Newspaper Worth Over $4 Million - Read Now. / Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.