Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Regina Daniels A Having Nice Time With Her Son, Prince Munir Nwoko (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels A Having Nice Time With Her Son, Prince Munir Nwoko (Video) (634 Views)

Davido And His Son, Ifeanyi Having Nice Time As He Plays Gangan For Him / Davido And Second Daughter Hailey Having Nice Time Together In US / Rita Daniels Dances With Her Daughter, Regina & Son-in-law, Ned Nwoko (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels A Having Nice Time With Her Son, Prince Munir Nwoko (Video) by envoymedia: 12:26pm On Feb 28, 2021
Regina Daniels Having A Nice Time With Her Son, Prince Munir Nwoko (Video)

A cute video of Nollywood actress and billionaire wife, Regina Daniels having a nice time with her son, Prince Munir Nwoko has been shared on her Instagram handle, IgbereTV reports.

She captioned the video;

"A little something to brighten your day with mine @princemunirnwoko

Trust me this is a show off on my mummy role"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CL1S7n9DxOe/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uk8LJW6e4Ko

Lalasticlala

Re: Regina Daniels A Having Nice Time With Her Son, Prince Munir Nwoko (Video) by TheStranger: 12:31pm On Feb 28, 2021
grin angry
Re: Regina Daniels A Having Nice Time With Her Son, Prince Munir Nwoko (Video) by yanabasee1(m): 12:51pm On Feb 28, 2021
If you're a ugly as a man.... hustle and marry a beautiful woman and your kids will be very cute.... No go marry ugly woman add with your own...Una go return us to stone-age.

(1) (Reply)

Erica’s Birthday Gift And Wish To Kiddwaya / Video Vixen Accused Of Having An Affair With Singer Adekunle Gold Breaks Silence / I Wanted To Bleach My Skin When Younger – Tiwa Savage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.