Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

A Letter To Seun osewa On Behalf Of Nairannlanders - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Letter To Seun osewa On Behalf Of Nairannlanders (1234 Views)

On Behalf Of All Men, Ladies Please Stop Doing This We Don't Like It (pic)). / Osun Sex Workers Beg Oyetola On Behalf Of Okada Riders / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Letter To Seun osewa On Behalf Of Nairannlanders by RealGboy: 4:04am On Mar 01, 2021
gistray:
Wait from now to 2090

Nairaland will be as shitty and archaic as it is now.

Seun is just a lucky script kid with no form of business Sense
Seun is typing.....
Re: A Letter To Seun osewa On Behalf Of Nairannlanders by meobizy(f): 7:45am On Mar 01, 2021
Sensible ones have long deactivated and moved elsewhere. The only reason this place still exists is because no other option is available when it comes to dancing in mud with swine.
Re: A Letter To Seun osewa On Behalf Of Nairannlanders by Offpoint1: 7:57am On Mar 01, 2021
I need the block button so I can block BBGrill permanently forever and eternity infinity patapata titilaye.
Re: A Letter To Seun osewa On Behalf Of Nairannlanders by GeneralPula: 8:15am On Mar 01, 2021
Ability for everyone to act crazily freely is what makes Nairaland. Once there is something that tampers with this, people will get bored and disappear, then forum will perish..
Re: A Letter To Seun osewa On Behalf Of Nairannlanders by emmyN(m): 8:16am On Mar 01, 2021
Lol. You must be a newbie here. No suggestion dem norva give Seun. Dude is as deaf as our president cheesy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Solution Needed Please / She Lost Her Period, I'm Looking For It Under The Bed. What Am I? / My Father Is Going Blind What Might Be Cause?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.