Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,665 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

25 Hrs Road Trip From Ibadan To Benue State. MY FIRST VLOG - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 25 Hrs Road Trip From Ibadan To Benue State. MY FIRST VLOG (1165 Views)

Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas / My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island / My Trip From Benin City To SINGAPORE (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

25 Hrs Road Trip From Ibadan To Benue State. MY FIRST VLOG by NONGOV(m): 1:58pm On Feb 28, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjJURR-96k8

In this video i will be showing you what to expect from a typical Nigerian road trip from Yoruba (Ibadan) land to the North central (Benue). The journey started at around 7:30am at the benue links park opposite University of Ibadan first gate. And we arrived wurukum makurdi at around 9am the following day. The journey is originally 15 hours but our driver was trying to beat traffic and so ended up using an unfamiliar route, we got missing. Luckily, we came across some hunters that helped us find our way back to the highway. we arrived the outskirts of benue at around 1am and had to stop and spend the night in the bus by the road side because there were rumor's of a robbery happening in front. ROAD TRIPS IN NIGERIA IS SCARY, DANGEROUS, FASCINATING AND FUN ALL THE SAME. I WILL BE RELEASING A NEW VIDEO SHOWING 5 TIPS ON HOW TO STAY SAFE ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE DRIVING YOURSELF.

PLEASE LIKE THIS VIDEO, SUBSCRIBE, AND TURN ON POST NOTIFICATIONS TO CATCH UP WITH THE MANY EXCITING CONTENT I ALREADY HAVE SCHEDULED ON THIS CHANNEL. I WILL BE SHOWCASING THE BEAUTY OF BENUE STATE IN ITS ENTIRETY IN THE COMING DAYS.

Re: 25 Hrs Road Trip From Ibadan To Benue State. MY FIRST VLOG by Originalsly: 4:01pm On Feb 28, 2021
Interesting.... guy did well. ... really gave an insight as to what to expect on such a trip. To me.... most important....first find out if the driver is going to stick to the route.... or be adventurous... detour and hope for the best. Hours lost in the bush?....what if he ran out of fuel?

(1) (Reply)

Remembering My Titans / What Is The Transport Fare From Kogi State To Lagos State / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.