Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,764 members, 7,831,455 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Saw A Real Gun Yesterday .. I'm In A Deep Mess - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Saw A Real Gun Yesterday .. I'm In A Deep Mess (5167 Views)

'I Once Went On A Date With A Guy, Saw A Ring On His Finger & He Was Like" / Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saw A Real Gun Yesterday .. I'm In A Deep Mess by oluwaseyi0: 9:31pm On Feb 28, 2021
This is likely another fake story

A friend of your friend can't just tell you about robbing your friend when he knows you are more close (and will be very likely) to be loyal to your friend than them the strangers, they even say they will beat idiot and bastard comot your body grin yet you ain't telling us what they are offering you for the panel beating

If this is not fictitious then it's definitely your friend that is behind all this, he is probably into drugs or something worse and trying to bring you in to be his partner, you will probably sooner than later get caught and he will abandon you to your gate

Notify him of the danger and lay low, if he invite you for shady stuff don't go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saw A Real Gun Yesterday .. I'm In A Deep Mess by Themainboy22: 9:34pm On Feb 28, 2021
Is this not the same OP who claimed he was married, but was later exposed by his girlfriend? cheesy. Believe him at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: Saw A Real Gun Yesterday .. I'm In A Deep Mess by JustCruise(m): 10:06pm On Feb 28, 2021
Lovethaa

I don't blame most of y'all... the only life you have is Nairaland.... I don't expect you to believe.. I'll carry my Cross.

Lol....real life, you can't talk to me but no p.Nobody in his or her real senses will believe that sh.it there. For the robber to tell you,his plan he must have "tapped" you to know if you'll go along with the plan,knowing fully well he has no leverage over you.
Re: Saw A Real Gun Yesterday .. I'm In A Deep Mess by LikeAking: 11:23pm On Feb 28, 2021
Rubiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Saw A Real Gun Yesterday .. I'm In A Deep Mess by olufadeke86267: 11:24pm On Feb 28, 2021
:Calm down .. it's just format..... your guy is behind it all.. he wants to initiate you but he hasn't test your loyalty First.... Chop knuckle.If the story is real though. I doubt

1 Like

Re: Saw A Real Gun Yesterday .. I'm In A Deep Mess by Rita33(f): 12:07am On Mar 01, 2021
Puloc:
If this is not a fake story find a way to fool their plans before the kill your friend. mind u after using u to rob him there will still go back in their agreement with u. wetin u fit do them? nothing. Contact a military officers and fit him Intel of this operation or contact the CID of NPF in your state. Remember u no like make ur friend do u wetin them tell u to do am

Vital cap
Re: Saw A Real Gun Yesterday .. I'm In A Deep Mess by Rita33(f): 12:09am On Mar 01, 2021
Lovethaa:
Mehn...
Wow wow wow... things are really happening..

Okay so there is this friend of mine that just got back from Malaysia , he called me to come chill with him so I left my place to his new crib.

He just bought a 4 bedroom duplex in Lekki and the day I arrived he told me we would be going to buy a Benz the next day which we did
I'm just saying this so you can understand that my guy actually came with enough cash I mean real Cash.. since I moved to his house everyday has been like a party .. we invite ladies over and guys too..just to chill , drink and eat.. sometimes we go clubbing but that has reduced due to convid

Okay back to my topic there is this guy that I don't know , but he's a friend to my friend. During the times I was in the house this Guy used to come around every day to drink and eat but he doesn't sleep over.. actually my guy doesn't allow anyone sleep over except me .,

But my friend usually have a woman around everyday so he's sometimes always busy indoors which gave his friend an avenue to be closer to me..

Me and this guy chats and we seem to connect, until yesterday this guy told me to meet him somewhere cos he wants to show me something...

When I got there , he took me into a room where I met some guys and on thier table was different Guns , from pistol to Ak-47....

I have never seen a gun in ny Life so I was scared and literally shaking... that's when they told me that they need my help in robbing my friend..

Just because the estate is well secured , you will actually need an insider to help you get through the gate .. they told me thier plan is to rob him off his jewelry, cash, iphone and every valuables.... including his car. my only job is to help them get through the gate and also make sure I leave the front door to the main house open..

They also told me that I'll be dealt with also when they arrive so that he doesn't suspect me ...

Now I'm scared to my bone marrow..with no idea of what to do...if I run away they will still carry out thier plans ..if u tell my friend he might involve police which might result in bigger wahala for me . because those boys can kill....

Pls guys beware of guys that come around you....some are armed fckn robbers...

I'm lost ...

Try Find out their confra then involve green perambus (soldier) wey no dey run frat at all.. Try and explain your problems to him.

Sail Rugged
Re: Saw A Real Gun Yesterday .. I'm In A Deep Mess by yinkaOdutuyo: 1:09am On Mar 01, 2021
KingAzubuike:
Fake story conjured from the pit if lies

Yeye girls everywhere...
Re: Saw A Real Gun Yesterday .. I'm In A Deep Mess by RealGboy: 3:48am On Mar 01, 2021
yinkaOdutuyo:

Yeye girls everywhere...
so yeye girls everywhere is your own slogan ...
Re: Saw A Real Gun Yesterday .. I'm In A Deep Mess by femi4: 5:29am On Mar 01, 2021
Lovethaa:
Mehn...
Wow wow wow... things are really happening..

Okay so there is this friend of mine that just got back from Malaysia , he called me to come chill with him so I left my place to his new crib.

He just bought a 4 bedroom duplex in Lekki and the day I arrived he told me we would be going to buy a Benz the next day which we did
I'm just saying this so you can understand that my guy actually came with enough cash I mean real Cash.. since I moved to his house everyday has been like a party .. we invite ladies over and guys too..just to chill , drink and eat.. sometimes we go clubbing but that has reduced due to convid

Okay back to my topic there is this guy that I don't know , but he's a friend to my friend. During the times I was in the house this Guy used to come around every day to drink and eat but he doesn't sleep over.. actually my guy doesn't allow anyone sleep over except me .,

But my friend usually have a woman around everyday so he's sometimes always busy indoors which gave his friend an avenue to be closer to me..

Me and this guy chats and we seem to connect, until yesterday this guy told me to meet him somewhere cos he wants to show me something...

When I got there , he took me into a room where I met some guys and on thier table was different Guns , from pistol to Ak-47....

I have never seen a gun in ny Life so I was scared and literally shaking... that's when they told me that they need my help in robbing my friend..

Just because the estate is well secured , you will actually need an insider to help you get through the gate .. they told me thier plan is to rob him off his jewelry, cash, iphone and every valuables.... including his car. my only job is to help them get through the gate and also make sure I leave the front door to the main house open..

They also told me that I'll be dealt with also when they arrive so that he doesn't suspect me ...

Now I'm scared to my bone marrow..with no idea of what to do...if I run away they will still carry out thier plans ..if u tell my friend he might involve police which might result in bigger wahala for me . because those boys can kill....

Pls guys beware of guys that come around you....some are armed fckn robbers...

I'm lost ...

Avoid your friend
Avoid them

Change your company else your life is on the line
Re: Saw A Real Gun Yesterday .. I'm In A Deep Mess by LajaLaba: 9:32am On Mar 01, 2021
Mumu story
Re: Saw A Real Gun Yesterday .. I'm In A Deep Mess by Tolani1122(m): 9:38am On Mar 01, 2021
mployer:
Your story is fake anyway.

Police move around with guns everyday, how come you haven't seen real gun?
,don't mind the Yeye op Bush boy self dome see gun b4
Re: Saw A Real Gun Yesterday .. I'm In A Deep Mess by scofield114: 9:51am On Mar 01, 2021
oya oya park ur bag nd head to lagos straigh away nd come back after everything is settled
Re: Saw A Real Gun Yesterday .. I'm In A Deep Mess by Lovethaa: 10:21am On Mar 02, 2021
scofield114:
oya oya park ur bag nd head to lagos straigh away nd come back after everything is settled

It's all settled now ... thank you ...
Re: Saw A Real Gun Yesterday .. I'm In A Deep Mess by Lovethaa: 1:47pm On Mar 13, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Near Death Experience While Fuc.king / Why Are Nigerian Girls Always In Hotel Rooms On Social Media? / What Should Good Girls Learn From "Bad Girls"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.