Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

People Of Yewaland In Ogun Leave For Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Of Yewaland In Ogun Leave For Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis (photo) (52575 Views)

Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis / Buhari Sympathizes With Niger Republic Over Terrorist Attack That Killed 70 / Cow Meat: Femi Fani-Kayode Dragged On Twitter Over Herdsmen Sex With Cow Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Of Yewaland In Ogun Leave For Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis (photo) by dalass(f): 10:15pm On Feb 28, 2021
Nonsense leaders will keep mute now. When it turns bloody, police and our useless army will go and arrest indigenes

4 Likes

Re: People Of Yewaland In Ogun Leave For Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis (photo) by Advertiseit: 10:15pm On Feb 28, 2021
Creft

1 Like

Re: People Of Yewaland In Ogun Leave For Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis (photo) by MOORCHMOORE(m): 10:15pm On Feb 28, 2021
State of disarray... And like that a lot of them will not return to Nigeria again.

Promo starts Tomorrow...

Re: People Of Yewaland In Ogun Leave For Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis (photo) by Iamgrey5(m): 10:15pm On Feb 28, 2021
I don't believe this tho
Re: People Of Yewaland In Ogun Leave For Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis (photo) by PDJT: 10:16pm On Feb 28, 2021
-Really?

-Please permit me to ask this question: Are there still able bodied Yoruba men left in Nigeria? This is really shameful.

10 Likes

Re: People Of Yewaland In Ogun Leave For Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis (photo) by kingk(m): 10:16pm On Feb 28, 2021
I heard MNK saying this. "Fulanis has taken yewaland of ogun". Could it be real?

7 Likes

Re: People Of Yewaland In Ogun Leave For Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis (photo) by PrinceOfLagos: 10:16pm On Feb 28, 2021
They should remain there
Re: People Of Yewaland In Ogun Leave For Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis (photo) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 28, 2021
"Is Evans also a herdsman?''. Face your real enemies-No. Their problem is Igbos who has caused them no harm. What other definition of cowardice than this?

29 Likes

Re: People Of Yewaland In Ogun Leave For Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis (photo) by Henvest: 10:17pm On Feb 28, 2021
And if you check well they have been making MNK their problem all years for been defender of his people and agent of truth.

17 Likes

Re: People Of Yewaland In Ogun Leave For Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis (photo) by jrusky(m): 10:17pm On Feb 28, 2021
Laos1:
It is well.

Where

1 Like

Re: People Of Yewaland In Ogun Leave For Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis (photo) by CodeTemplar: 10:19pm On Feb 28, 2021
Herdsmen backed by army and govt. Osinbajo is busy installing windmills and solar boards in their backyard while they prepare to turn the second most industrialized state to Ruga.

11 Likes

Re: People Of Yewaland In Ogun Leave For Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis (photo) by slowice(m): 10:19pm On Feb 28, 2021
This is taking s whole new dimension while so called leaders are only interested in 2023 and their ambitions.

If they community leave their land the herdsmen will gladly occupy it and refuse to leave

2 Likes

Re: People Of Yewaland In Ogun Leave For Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis (photo) by kingk(m): 10:19pm On Feb 28, 2021
PDJT:
-Really?

-Please permit me to ask this question: Are there still able bodied Yoruba men left in
Nigeria? This is really shameful.

Pls permit me to answer.

All their able body men are on the road and different bus stop shouting OWODA.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Of Yewaland In Ogun Leave For Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis (photo) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 28, 2021
Iamgrey5:
I don't believe this tho

Be there make pant dey wear u. Online keypad warrior. If u like, don't go and defend ur land

4 Likes

Re: People Of Yewaland In Ogun Leave For Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis (photo) by Rugaria: 10:21pm On Feb 28, 2021
Odunolumide:
This image doesn't prove anything. Just a random image of people gathered together and you called this an exodus.

Living in denials won't help you one bit... Jungle don mature..
All of you that made a murderer the president will now reap the worthy fruits of your labor...

13 Likes

Re: People Of Yewaland In Ogun Leave For Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis (photo) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 28, 2021
Rugaria:

Living in denials won't help you one bit... Jungle don mature..
All of you that made a murderer the president will now reap the worthy fruits of your labor...

Worthy fruits indeed. As long as the earth remains, seed time and harvest time shall never cease wink

8 Likes

Re: People Of Yewaland In Ogun Leave For Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis (photo) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 28, 2021
Laos1:
It is well.
I don't understand why people use the term...it is well.... To run away from reality. It isn't well and until they make physical effort to end this wahala, it will not be well

8 Likes

Re: People Of Yewaland In Ogun Leave For Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis (photo) by Tumbulum: 10:24pm On Feb 28, 2021
Tinubu is coming to find the missing cow. When he comes he call them to return to their homes but for the moment let them enjoy their Idp camps in Benin republic.

7 Likes

Re: People Of Yewaland In Ogun Leave For Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis (photo) by tiredoflife(m): 10:25pm On Feb 28, 2021
What u get by following tinubu

But what's my own
They want buhari to die so osinbanjo will be president
Or 2023 amala will be given to tinubu grin grin

Una never see anything
Long live buhari
Third and fourth term to buhari.

Sai baba
Thank u our darling daddy
I heard pkomo is cheaper in benin republic
Let them stay there
Ogun state belongs to fulanis by conquest
Rename the state ohhh our Lord and saviour fulanis

grin cheesy grin

9 Likes

Re: People Of Yewaland In Ogun Leave For Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis (photo) by Iamgrey5(m): 10:26pm On Feb 28, 2021
OOzz:

Be there make pant dey wear u. Online keypad warrior.
This has Politics written all over it.

The loosing candidate from the last election in Ogun state is from Yewa region.

Yewa is very big and their people are on the other side of the border.

1 Like

Re: People Of Yewaland In Ogun Leave For Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis (photo) by Warldbest(m): 10:27pm On Feb 28, 2021
Why some of their brothers here are begging for unity

3 Likes

Re: People Of Yewaland In Ogun Leave For Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis (photo) by Tranquillity360: 10:27pm On Feb 28, 2021
When Kanu was warning about this,they insulted him and called his words hate speech.

19 Likes

Re: People Of Yewaland In Ogun Leave For Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis (photo) by Codedlyon: 10:28pm On Feb 28, 2021
Lagos don't sleep keep your eyes open from ibadan to ogun to...... Please let us be ready
Re: People Of Yewaland In Ogun Leave For Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis (photo) by GeneralPula: 10:28pm On Feb 28, 2021
bigcasava1:
I don't think they are yoruba people

Nah fake news..

Such news are meant for Flatinoz for usual masturbation..

4 Likes

Re: People Of Yewaland In Ogun Leave For Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis (photo) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 28, 2021
Fear fear yorubas.. hahaha.. you better make friends with the fearless igbos.. if not eeh dem go kill all of una..

9 Likes

Re: People Of Yewaland In Ogun Leave For Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis (photo) by Sonoyom(m): 10:32pm On Feb 28, 2021
I am trying to imagine the sort of protest that would be going on i the North and SW if this was the previous administration.

10 Likes

Re: People Of Yewaland In Ogun Leave For Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis (photo) by sayisayi(m): 10:33pm On Feb 28, 2021
Now u see why u ppl were doing accommadators/ developers nonsense. These Fulani guys were on some European shit. Jacking tracts of land calmly.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Of Yewaland In Ogun Leave For Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis (photo) by Grace146: 10:33pm On Feb 28, 2021
tiredoflife:
What u get by following tinubu
But what's my own They want buhari to die so osinbanjo will be president Or 2023 amala will be given to tinubu grin grin
Una never see anything Long live buhari Third and fourth term to buhari.
Sai baba Thank u our darling daddy I heard pkomo is cheaper in benin republic Let them stay there Ogun state belongs to fulanis by conquest Rename the state ohhh our Lord and saviour fulanis
grin cheesy grin
Are you always this stupid?

1 Like

Re: People Of Yewaland In Ogun Leave For Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis (photo) by Tranquillity360: 10:33pm On Feb 28, 2021
PDJT:
-Really?

-Please permit me to ask this question: Are there still able bodied Yoruba men left in Nigeria? This is really shameful.
They can only make noise when it time to insult Igbos.

Their mouth is now steeled to shout Yoruba runo.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Of Yewaland In Ogun Leave For Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis (photo) by emmanuelbrown26: 10:34pm On Feb 28, 2021
If not bcs of human selfishness, Nigeria won't HV gotten to this stage. West brought this upon themselves if not why will indigenes of OGUN state be fleeing from their land bcs of herdsmen

5 Likes

Re: People Of Yewaland In Ogun Leave For Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis (photo) by floss(m): 10:38pm On Feb 28, 2021
If you told a yoruba man in 2015 especially one from Ogun State...."in 5 to 6 years time you will be a refugee in Benin Republic".... what do you think he would have said back then?.....SAI BABA.

Just watch Reality Knocking now....

20 Likes

Re: People Of Yewaland In Ogun Leave For Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis (photo) by Moneyboyz: 10:40pm On Feb 28, 2021
VisioDirect:
Is it that there are no more good people in Nigeria? the western world masses are fighting bill gates to stop him from implementing his luciferian agenda, but here, we look away while Buhari carry out the satanic agenda unchallenged. There is a great awakening in the whole world now except for Nigeria who prides itself as a religious country.

Bro we tried, our voices are being silenced by the police and online keyboard warriors.
If we can't protest how do you expect us to fight back?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atiku Wins Gombe, Sweeps All 11 LGAss / (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians / Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.