Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,699 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

People Of Yewaland In Ogun Leave For Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Of Yewaland In Ogun Leave For Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis (photo) (52581 Views)

Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis / Buhari Sympathizes With Niger Republic Over Terrorist Attack That Killed 70 / Cow Meat: Femi Fani-Kayode Dragged On Twitter Over Herdsmen Sex With Cow Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Of Yewaland In Ogun Leave For Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis (photo) by PierreAbutu(m): 10:42pm On Feb 28, 2021
Re: People Of Yewaland In Ogun Leave For Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis (photo) by Electrochemistry(m): 10:42pm On Feb 28, 2021
May they not die well who derive comfort from terrorizing innocent people in this country. May they be consumed by the same weapons they employ to make Nigeria unliveable. May they desire good and get sorrow in return. May they be turned to slaves in their own land andeir unborn generations to servants of servants forever. May they never miss the horrible experience of hell in the world to come. May they reap the reward of bitterness for the rest of their miserable lives.
Re: People Of Yewaland In Ogun Leave For Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis (photo) by Nowenuse: 10:43pm On Feb 28, 2021
I
Re: People Of Yewaland In Ogun Leave For Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis (photo) by EmekaA125(m): 10:43pm On Feb 28, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:
Thank you Benin Republic for this kind gesture to our cone headed Afonja people. We sincerely appreciate.

Ogun state should start building more IDP camps to halt the influx of more Afonjas to Benin Republic.
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Of Yewaland In Ogun Leave For Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis (photo) by Nowenuse: 10:44pm On Feb 28, 2021
I can't believe that this is what the Yoruba nation would be reduced to. This is unbelievable.

Cc Legendhero

7 Likes

Re: People Of Yewaland In Ogun Leave For Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis (photo) by EmekaA125(m): 10:44pm On Feb 28, 2021
Loxofaf762:
angryHi
Space booking as usualundecided
Re: People Of Yewaland In Ogun Leave For Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis (photo) by tiredoflife(m): 10:44pm On Feb 28, 2021
Grace146:

Are you always this stupid?

Yes
Any time I cum on ur mother's back

1 Like

Re: People Of Yewaland In Ogun Leave For Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis (photo) by EmekaA125(m): 10:44pm On Feb 28, 2021
Nowenuse:
I can't believe that this is what the Yoruba nation would be reduced to. This is unbelievable.

Cc Legendhero
Very bad and pathetic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Of Yewaland In Ogun Leave For Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis (photo) by MrIcredible: 10:44pm On Feb 28, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:
Thank you Benin Republic for this kind gesture to our cone headed Afonja people. We sincerely appreciate.

Ogun state should start building more IDP camps to halt the influx of more Afonjas to Benin Republic.
Don't you think OSU pigs in Cameroon need ranches too?
Even Namadi COWnu couldn't save them grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Of Yewaland In Ogun Leave For Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis (photo) by defcon4: 10:45pm On Feb 28, 2021
VisioDirect:
Is it that there are no more good people in Nigeria? the western world masses are fighting bill gates to stop him from implementing his luciferian agenda, but here, we look away while Buhari carry out the satanic agenda unchallenged. There is a great awakening in the whole world now except for Nigeria who prides itself as a religious country.

The good persons are very few, the average Nigerian is wise in his or her own eyes. they steal, cheat and are easily corrupted.
All I can say is God have mercy on us, because his wrath is upon us. May we not be consumed by it. Amen
Re: People Of Yewaland In Ogun Leave For Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis (photo) by Lagoon0: 10:46pm On Feb 28, 2021
Odunolumide:
This image doesn't prove anything. Just a random image of people gathered together and you called this an exodus.
Are you trying to say no Yoruba refugees at Benin?

4 Likes

Re: People Of Yewaland In Ogun Leave For Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis (photo) by EmekaA125(m): 10:48pm On Feb 28, 2021
This is too bad and highly condemnable.
Re: People Of Yewaland In Ogun Leave For Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis (photo) by brandsoncharlie: 10:50pm On Feb 28, 2021
Codedlyon:
Lagos don't sleep keep your eyes open from ibadan to ogun to...... Please let us be ready

1 Like

Re: People Of Yewaland In Ogun Leave For Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis (photo) by Grace146: 10:54pm On Feb 28, 2021
tiredoflife:

Yes
Any time I cum on ur mother's back

Am very sure u would have saved your parent from numerous embarrassment, if they had used protection.

1 Like

Re: People Of Yewaland In Ogun Leave For Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis (photo) by Femeto: 10:57pm On Feb 28, 2021
Is this not what Buhari and his people wanted.
Re: People Of Yewaland In Ogun Leave For Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis (photo) by od501: 10:59pm On Feb 28, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://twitter.com/royaleagles007/status/1365990871733272576?s=19

Look at this fools. So...to stand and fight no dey una agenda?
Re: People Of Yewaland In Ogun Leave For Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis (photo) by libertrust: 10:59pm On Feb 28, 2021
where is d shameless governor called Dapo Abiodun? A failed Governor.

1 Like

Re: People Of Yewaland In Ogun Leave For Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis (photo) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 28, 2021
Hahahaha see them kwashiorkor victims grin buhari been use this him second term to really focus on and deal with Afonjas properly

1 Like

Re: People Of Yewaland In Ogun Leave For Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis (photo) by PoliteActivist: 11:02pm On Feb 28, 2021
VisioDirect:
Is it that there are no more good people in Nigeria? the western world masses are fighting bill gates to stop him from implementing his luciferian agenda, but here, we look away while Buhari carry out the satanic agenda unchallenged. There is a great awakening in the whole world now except for Nigeria who prides itself as a religious country. defcon4

Stop watching YouTube. Do some reading, then use your own common sense. Stop believing nonsense.
"Luciferian agenda"!
"Bill Gates will use 5g and vaccine to control the world"!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Of Yewaland In Ogun Leave For Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis (photo) by Mightyhaiz: 11:02pm On Feb 28, 2021
Sonoyom:
I am trying to imagine the sort of protest that would be going on i the North and SW if this was the previous administration.
Exactly

1 Like

Re: People Of Yewaland In Ogun Leave For Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis (photo) by Yankee101: 11:04pm On Feb 28, 2021
Yoruba elders have a responsibility to make sure the south west dosen't turn to northern nigeria

It's one of the few places one can fly to in nigeria and feel relaxed.

You need to stop this immediately. I know igbo won't let this happen neither should you. The north has been lost to insurgency, we can't lose all the regions.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Of Yewaland In Ogun Leave For Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis (photo) by geendi(f): 11:06pm On Feb 28, 2021
It is unfortunate that this people are being turned into refugees in their
own ancestral homeland. Very big unfortunate situation.

1 Like

Re: People Of Yewaland In Ogun Leave For Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis (photo) by GOVERNMENT2: 11:07pm On Feb 28, 2021
OOzz:

Be there make pant dey wear u. Online keypad warrior. If u like, don't go and defend ur land
THAT IAMGREY5 GUY IS A DEFENDER OF CALIPHATE
Re: People Of Yewaland In Ogun Leave For Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis (photo) by Erojepromise(f): 11:08pm On Feb 28, 2021
fake news alert they don't look like Yoruba people..

1 Like

Re: People Of Yewaland In Ogun Leave For Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis (photo) by heydenrey: 11:10pm On Feb 28, 2021
nothing is happening in Yewaiand or ogun state. in fact, everywhere is very peaceful.... this must be the Work of IPOD propagandists...

umu Afonja and umunne Benjamin 'Black Scorpion' Adekunle, Hold on till 2023, BA. TINUBU is already on standby waiting to take over, I'm sureYoruba can sacrifice few thousand innocent souls, they do it everyday via Skull mining.. ndi Iberibe..

feels bad laughing at people's misfortunes but hey, it was the norm during 67-70 only this time, tables turned.. by the way I see no reason why the Op would bring domestic violence between husband and wife / Master and slave to naira land..

kitikpa gbagbuo unu idi ofe mmanu..

I feel bad but, I need to join.... lets share the grace

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Of Yewaland In Ogun Leave For Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis (photo) by tonididdy(m): 11:11pm On Feb 28, 2021
Patience has its limit, take it too far and it's cowardice. Where are the men?
You give up your lands just like that?
Your ancestors will be tossing and turning in their graves.
Because you have a way out (borders)?.....

STAND AND FIGHT OH YE COWARDS!

2 Likes

Re: People Of Yewaland In Ogun Leave For Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis (photo) by GOVERNMENT2: 11:12pm On Feb 28, 2021
Re: People Of Yewaland In Ogun Leave For Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis (photo) by JoeEeL(m): 11:14pm On Feb 28, 2021
Where have you been now JohnSin97, you foool?

Where have you been, idiot?

See what has become of Yoruba land. When we were talking, you were calling me IPOB. Where have you been since. Come and talk now nah?

What a big yoruba idiot. I swear, some yorubas are the daftest thing walking on this earth. See the shame idiots like you have caused. I was talking last year, you were telling me what am I doing? Am I on ground? This, that? Mocking Igbos killed by Wike. While we were shouting that we should focus on our backyard instead. What a disgraceful moronn!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Of Yewaland In Ogun Leave For Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis (photo) by engrchykae(m): 11:15pm On Feb 28, 2021
WalkerMichael:
The whole country is messed up
Southwest is rather messed up

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ariwoola Disguises On Wheelchair For London Secret Meeting With Tinubu - Gazette / Jonathan's Government Offered Us 100 Billion, Buhari Should Honor It - Herdsmen / Tony Kabaka Visits MC Oluomo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.