Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,662 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Tboss, Her Sister Wendy, And Her Fans Drag Ka3na For Trademarking Boss Lady. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss, Her Sister Wendy, And Her Fans Drag Ka3na For Trademarking Boss Lady. (26983 Views)

Nigerians Slam Ka3na For Faking Pregnancy And Childbirth (Photos) / TBoss Grand Mother, Her Mother, Sister Wendy And Daughter (Photo) / Idowu Vincent, Those Father: "How I Trained Tboss & Her Siblings In School" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss, Her Sister Wendy, And Her Fans Drag Ka3na For Trademarking Boss Lady. by chatinent: 9:55am On Mar 01, 2021
Funnily enough, I don't know any of the names mentioned.
Re: Tboss, Her Sister Wendy, And Her Fans Drag Ka3na For Trademarking Boss Lady. by SatanicPriest: 9:56am On Mar 01, 2021
i wanted to bash her for this too. why cant she get her own name.
tboss u are not regarded as a nigerian.
go back to lebanon please. dont insult nigerians
Re: Tboss, Her Sister Wendy, And Her Fans Drag Ka3na For Trademarking Boss Lady. by tnerro1(m): 9:56am On Mar 01, 2021
Wahala for who no sabi trademarking.

She don trademark the name before you, if you try use the name now, she go sue your ass for some cool money. Una , be careful

4 Likes

Re: Tboss, Her Sister Wendy, And Her Fans Drag Ka3na For Trademarking Boss Lady. by dheaven: 9:58am On Mar 01, 2021
This is just like when I registered a street some people came protesting. Government asked them why didnt they register it before me?

1 Like

Re: Tboss, Her Sister Wendy, And Her Fans Drag Ka3na For Trademarking Boss Lady. by Irennediva(f): 9:58am On Mar 01, 2021
The future is female
Re: Tboss, Her Sister Wendy, And Her Fans Drag Ka3na For Trademarking Boss Lady. by dalass(f): 10:10am On Mar 01, 2021
punisha:

I watched and voted for laycon last season.
Dawned on me afterwards, that I joined d bandwagon of the idiots u speak of for the first time.

We really have a way of making stupid people popular in this country.
If I follow that program again make water carry me

grin
Re: Tboss, Her Sister Wendy, And Her Fans Drag Ka3na For Trademarking Boss Lady. by DonCortino: 10:10am On Mar 01, 2021
make dem relax, na first come first serve.
what have they been doing since?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss, Her Sister Wendy, And Her Fans Drag Ka3na For Trademarking Boss Lady. by wellmax(m): 10:13am On Mar 01, 2021
Tboss and Wendy are both useless

1 Like

Re: Tboss, Her Sister Wendy, And Her Fans Drag Ka3na For Trademarking Boss Lady. by espn(m): 10:15am On Mar 01, 2021
jimi4us:
Who are all these [s]peopNUISANCE??
Them dey constitute nuisance to the already unsettled country.
Re: Tboss, Her Sister Wendy, And Her Fans Drag Ka3na For Trademarking Boss Lady. by edoairways: 10:16am On Mar 01, 2021
punisha:

Dawned on me afterwards, that I joined d bandwagon of the idiots u speak of for the first time.

I just hope you don't eat your words later

1 Like

Re: Tboss, Her Sister Wendy, And Her Fans Drag Ka3na For Trademarking Boss Lady. by espn(m): 10:16am On Mar 01, 2021
jimi4us:
Who are all these peop??
NUISANCE
Re: Tboss, Her Sister Wendy, And Her Fans Drag Ka3na For Trademarking Boss Lady. by Irennediva(f): 10:18am On Mar 01, 2021
ok oo no wahala
Re: Tboss, Her Sister Wendy, And Her Fans Drag Ka3na For Trademarking Boss Lady. by bishop4life(m): 10:39am On Mar 01, 2021
punisha:

Welcome home son.
Re: Tboss, Her Sister Wendy, And Her Fans Drag Ka3na For Trademarking Boss Lady. by Angelfrost(m): 10:53am On Mar 01, 2021
jimi4us:
Who are all these people??

Talentless bimbos seriously looking for cheap popularity... undecided
Re: Tboss, Her Sister Wendy, And Her Fans Drag Ka3na For Trademarking Boss Lady. by naturefellow(m): 10:53am On Mar 01, 2021
meobizy:
This is what happens when a show gives otherwise irrelevant people recognition. Let the next season begin so these clowns can dig deeper into oblivion.
well said! Why didn't she trademark it first if it was as valuable a brand name? Not like she's selling any product other than her ego.

1 Like

Re: Tboss, Her Sister Wendy, And Her Fans Drag Ka3na For Trademarking Boss Lady. by UrVillagePpl: 10:56am On Mar 01, 2021
punisha:

I'm with you on this.
But that's the usual talk.
When the program begins and one or two things happens, you'll go and have a peep.
And from there...

1 Like

Re: Tboss, Her Sister Wendy, And Her Fans Drag Ka3na For Trademarking Boss Lady. by Kobicove(m): 10:58am On Mar 01, 2021
This is the real Boss Lady smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss, Her Sister Wendy, And Her Fans Drag Ka3na For Trademarking Boss Lady. by INCREDIBLE007(m): 11:06am On Mar 01, 2021
punisha:

e never reach curse

big brother na worldwide thing

the creative industry in Nigeria has grown in leaps and bounds

JUST THAT THE GOVERNMENT ISN'T PERFORMING AS THEY OUGHT hence SHOWS LIKE BBN and the took the centre stage

las las we go dey alright
Re: Tboss, Her Sister Wendy, And Her Fans Drag Ka3na For Trademarking Boss Lady. by dominique(f): 11:12am On Mar 01, 2021
Those and her sister should go and rest. They didn't invent the word so what exactly is their headache? They should have trademarked it first if it meant that much to them
Re: Tboss, Her Sister Wendy, And Her Fans Drag Ka3na For Trademarking Boss Lady. by omoalaafin: 11:18am On Mar 01, 2021
The trademark Law in Nigeria recognizes the first to register a trademark as the owner of the mark. All this talk will not change anything. If you have a case, appeal to the Registrar of Trademarks. You will be heard and a decision will be taken if you really have a case.

1 Like

Re: Tboss, Her Sister Wendy, And Her Fans Drag Ka3na For Trademarking Boss Lady. by einsteine(m): 11:40am On Mar 01, 2021
Nonsense. You can't trademark a common term like "boss lady" especially as you don't have any products with that name . Lawyers are just cashing out from the ignorance of this yeyebrities. The other time it was Omotola trademarking a common Yoruba name

3 Likes

Re: Tboss, Her Sister Wendy, And Her Fans Drag Ka3na For Trademarking Boss Lady. by einsteine(m): 11:41am On Mar 01, 2021
The trademark may be registered but it is non-enforceable.
Re: Tboss, Her Sister Wendy, And Her Fans Drag Ka3na For Trademarking Boss Lady. by darlenese(f): 11:42am On Mar 01, 2021
Nawteemaxie:
Did she trademark or patent "Boss Lady" that she has the right to drag the other fellow dunce for using the title?

She(Katrina ) claimed it's now a trademark so people shouldn't use it anymore undecided
Re: Tboss, Her Sister Wendy, And Her Fans Drag Ka3na For Trademarking Boss Lady. by nihilistjnr: 11:45am On Mar 01, 2021
Kayzy8:
Tboss and her sister are not staying silent following reports BBNaija reality star Ka3na has trademarked the nickname, Boss Lady.

Ka3na, who contested in the last Big Brother Naija show, went online to tell her fans to address her with respect as she has officially trademarked "Boss Lady".

This didn't go down well with Tboss, who also used the name Boss Lady when she contested in the second edition of the Big Brother Naija reality show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fepmz7qKIGo

This girl looked so fine until she opened her mouth with that fake accent grin grin grin cheesy

Is she trying to sound American, British, or Street?

4 Likes

Re: Tboss, Her Sister Wendy, And Her Fans Drag Ka3na For Trademarking Boss Lady. by Stanfeelings: 11:46am On Mar 01, 2021
punisha:

AMEN FOR U
Re: Tboss, Her Sister Wendy, And Her Fans Drag Ka3na For Trademarking Boss Lady. by NamelessOGBENI(m): 11:46am On Mar 01, 2021
punisha:

Re: Tboss, Her Sister Wendy, And Her Fans Drag Ka3na For Trademarking Boss Lady. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 01, 2021
All these mumu hoes no go let person rest. Abeg make una fvck off.
Re: Tboss, Her Sister Wendy, And Her Fans Drag Ka3na For Trademarking Boss Lady. by laluski(m): 12:32pm On Mar 01, 2021
jimi4us:
Who are all these people??

Ah! My brother!!
You don forget ni? Na keana dey sell fried yam that time for entrance of your estate na. Tboss na that girl Wei the Mama dey sell catfish intestines for ikotun market grin
Re: Tboss, Her Sister Wendy, And Her Fans Drag Ka3na For Trademarking Boss Lady. by Nmezor(f): 12:38pm On Mar 01, 2021
So lame undecided
Re: Tboss, Her Sister Wendy, And Her Fans Drag Ka3na For Trademarking Boss Lady. by femi4: 1:57pm On Mar 01, 2021
This tboss sister is fish brain, see her priority in life

If kat3na trademarked it before you, then you ll be acting in folly
Re: Tboss, Her Sister Wendy, And Her Fans Drag Ka3na For Trademarking Boss Lady. by NaijaSumigan: 2:37pm On Mar 01, 2021
HustlerGurl:
Life goes on
Sup gal... Which do you want?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

K1 De Ultimate Acquires A New Bentley Flying Spur / Atiku Should Have Just Shown Up For Nigerians – Toke Makinwa / Imade Adeleke 4th Birthday: Davido Celebrates First Daughter As She Turns 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.