Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,295 members, 7,846,336 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Story Time: In Love With My Female Colleague - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story Time: In Love With My Female Colleague (453 Views)

Story Time: The Tortoise And His Kindreds / STORY TIME - The Hotel Room / Story Time: “she Planted A Kiss On His Lips, They Kiss For About Two Minutes” (A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Story Time: In Love With My Female Colleague by Readstories9ja: 12:23am On Mar 01, 2021
I felled in love with my female colleague in the company I was working in when I graduated from the University. Her name is Lucy and she is a very beautiful lady to approach. She is smart, intelligent, humble, and loyal to people despite that she is one of the senior staff in the company. Lucy always humbled herself to everyone. She is not arrogant and had always wanted to be friendly with people around her.
https://www.readstories9ja.com/2021/02/In-love-with-female-colleague.html

(1) (Reply)

The Dark District / Please Help Me Find A Novel On Nairaland / Help! A Big Nigerian Company Stole My Intellectual Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.