Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

My Brother Is In Pain After Loosing Wife And Four Childrens - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother Is In Pain After Loosing Wife And Four Childrens (3887 Views)

Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex / HELP! My Brother Is Too Dull / My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother Is In Pain After Loosing Wife And Four Childrens by cococandy(f): 4:38pm On Mar 01, 2021
Omg my heart goes out to your brother. So sorry he’s going through this. It’s heartbreaking.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is In Pain After Loosing Wife And Four Childrens by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 01, 2021
I feel for him.
Re: My Brother Is In Pain After Loosing Wife And Four Childrens by 1F30M4(f): 5:19pm On Mar 01, 2021
I'm so so so sorry for y'all losses.. My sincere condolences to your brother, I can only but imagine how much pain and sorrow and grief.. I do pray that God grants y'all the fortitude to bear the irreparable losses.. May the Holy Spirit comfort and strengthen your brother in these difficult & trying times and may the souls of his wife & children and the souls of all the faithful departed rest in perfect peace, Amen.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is In Pain After Loosing Wife And Four Childrens by mii4u(f): 5:21pm On Mar 01, 2021
rexlims:
@op, imagine Ur brother discovered he isn't d father of all 4 children cos d wife has been cheating.
He then decides to execute a carefully thought out plan.
I am just saying, don't mean any harm.
Go watch d movie- A perfect murder by James Douglas
Hmmmm, is dat the best u can say to OP for their loss? OP, I pray that the Holy Spirit will console ur brother and give him reason to smile again. This is not a pleasant experience at all... My condolences

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is In Pain After Loosing Wife And Four Childrens by mii4u(f): 5:25pm On Mar 01, 2021
emimore:

My brother would have no reason to doubt the parternity of his children because they were his cabon coppies. Besides, he's too kind hearted to do that.
Go back to your movie and understand it better
Why are u even replying to that rubbish? Just allow others to troll him.

5 Likes

Re: My Brother Is In Pain After Loosing Wife And Four Childrens by Mznaett: 5:31pm On Mar 01, 2021
Unfortunately, death is like an unending problem.
It comes in different ways!

It's been 4+ years since my uncle and his son passed away. Though his wife survived the burnt, but she isn't the same anymore!

The worst is there wasn't power supply that very night. How it happened, we still don't know!

4 Likes

Re: My Brother Is In Pain After Loosing Wife And Four Childrens by Rebekah029(f): 7:19pm On Mar 01, 2021
Sorry for the loss! same thing happened to my uncle.... when they were sleeping at night...him and his only child a boy died , only the wife survived It .. though she was on oxygen for so many days.....They were severely burnt....even, so many hospitals rejected them that night...
the son died in the car, while my uncle died the next day...
I

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Is In Pain After Loosing Wife And Four Childrens by zemaye: 9:13pm On Mar 01, 2021
emimore:
My brother is in pain after loosing wife and four children

I have read and head stories of people loosing their whole family but have never thought such would ever happen to some one I know let alone my own brother. Life can be unpleasant and cruel at times.
Last Wednesday night, being the 24th of February, was indeed a black night for my brother who lives in Jos, Plateau State and our entire family. My elder brother's house was gutted by fire while his family was asleep, his wife and four children were burnt to death. The four children died instantly that night while his wife, who was narrowly brought out of the fire that night, died on Friday evening, barely 48 hours later, after all efforts to save her life. I hate to describe how burnt they were or imagine the horror they would have gone through before dieing in the fire. My brother escaped being in the fire because he was not around that night. He had stepped out within a space of an hour only to come back and met his family burnt down.
The cause of the fire is not really known but electricity has the blame, since there was no light as at the time he went out but there was light when he came to see the situation in his house. His apartment was the only one affected. Neighbors claimed they didn't notice the fire on time and so could not rescue, despite the fact that the apartments are separated by single walls.
I can't imagine the pain and how depressed my brother is right now. He looks like a shadow of himself, cries like a baby . A very strong and agile personality but this has weakened him emotionally, psychologically and physically. He can hardly stand without someone by his side. He had hoped his wife would survive after she was brought out alive, but that hope was dashed the following day when she died. Now he is left alone to start life afresh having lost his wife, children and property.
With the way I and other of his siblings and relative are feeling the pains of the loss, I can't imagine his own pains, even though we are doing our best to give him the best we can afford, but nobody can feel the pain for him. We are just praying that God give him the grace to go through all these.
Please join us in praying for him.

Op
God doesn't take away everything from someone without plans for better. The story of Job should console your brother. This is indeed a big trial, he can focus on being depressed or focus on the bright side.
So sorry for his loss but the only person that can help him is himself, you can try to point him to some hopeful things he can focus on....
It is only hope that makes man want to live till tommorow....
All the best

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is In Pain After Loosing Wife And Four Childrens by BlackPantherxXx: 10:34pm On Mar 01, 2021
rexlims:
@op, imagine Ur brother discovered he isn't d father of all 4 children cos d wife has been cheating.

There's a time for everything.

Your foolish joke is very insensitive.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Is In Pain After Loosing Wife And Four Childrens by fashionale(m): 10:36pm On Mar 01, 2021
I shed tears reading this now. It reminds of my own last year when I lost my newly married good wife and my child in a week. Please Op, your people need to always stay with him because he's going through enough upon enough. Your brother is not himself physically, mentally, psychologically and spiritually. I Pray may Almighty God give him the strength and courage to live on. It's God that can do it I don't know how but I know He will do it. Some people have mental illness because of this and will not come out of it. No words of man can amend his shattered heart except the ones he tells himself. Advice him to always give himself HOPE. I'm still recovering from my own and I still need to go for therapy because I'm still hurt very much...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Is In Pain After Loosing Wife And Four Childrens by britiko: 12:57am On Mar 02, 2021
emimore:
My brother is in pain after loosing wife and four children

I have read and head stories of people loosing their whole family but have never thought such would ever happen to some one I know let alone my own brother. Life can be unpleasant and cruel at times.
Last Wednesday night, being the 24th of February, was indeed a black night for my brother who lives in Jos, Plateau State and our entire family. My elder brother's house was gutted by fire while his family was asleep, his wife and four children were burnt to death. The four children died instantly that night while his wife, who was narrowly brought out of the fire that night, died on Friday evening, barely 48 hours later, after all efforts to save her life. I hate to describe how burnt they were or imagine the horror they would have gone through before dieing in the fire. My brother escaped being in the fire because he was not around that night. He had stepped out within a space of an hour only to come back and met his family burnt down.
The cause of the fire is not really known but electricity has the blame, since there was no light as at the time he went out but there was light when he came to see the situation in his house. His apartment was the only one affected. Neighbors claimed they didn't notice the fire on time and so could not rescue, despite the fact that the apartments are separated by single walls.
I can't imagine the pain and how depressed my brother is right now. He looks like a shadow of himself, cries like a baby . A very strong and agile personality but this has weakened him emotionally, psychologically and physically. He can hardly stand without someone by his side. He had hoped his wife would survive after she was brought out alive, but that hope was dashed the following day when she died. Now he is left alone to start life afresh having lost his wife, children and property.
With the way I and other of his siblings and relative are feeling the pains of the loss, I can't imagine his own pains, even though we are doing our best to give him the best we can afford, but nobody can feel the pain for him. We are just praying that God give him the grace to go through all these.
Please join us in praying for him.

This is a lot of pains. Please make sure he's never alone. He needs the family support. May God console him. No amount of words will make him feel better but show him pure undiluted love and I hope he sees reason to stay alive!
Re: My Brother Is In Pain After Loosing Wife And Four Childrens by pozehnani(f): 1:32am On Mar 02, 2021
Aww.. sorry for your brothers loss.may the Holy spirit comfort him.

It is well.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is In Pain After Loosing Wife And Four Childrens by Ganjafama(m): 2:36am On Mar 02, 2021
rexlims:
You are a goat only that you don't have horns.

4 Likes

Re: My Brother Is In Pain After Loosing Wife And Four Childrens by ceeceeuwa: 7:16pm On Mar 02, 2021
rexlims:
You should have simply kept shut instead of typing this rubbish. You lack empathy! This is a family grieving for their loved one and all you could type is this trash...

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is In Pain After Loosing Wife And Four Childrens by spiceadole: 7:20pm On Mar 02, 2021
Looks like a well planned disaster.
@Op,your brother should be the first suspect

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is In Pain After Loosing Wife And Four Childrens by Splendblex(f): 7:52pm On Mar 02, 2021
This is so sad
Sorry for your loss op.
Re: My Brother Is In Pain After Loosing Wife And Four Childrens by Splendblex(f): 7:54pm On Mar 02, 2021
fashionale:
I shed tears reading this now. It reminds of my own last year when I lost my newly married good wife and my child in a week. Please Op, your people need to always stay with him because he's going through enough upon enough. Your brother is not himself physically, mentally, psychologically and spiritually. I Pray may Almighty God give him the strength and courage to live on. It's God that can do it I don't know how but I know He will do it. Some people have mental illness because of this and will not come out of it. No words of man can amend his shattered heart except the ones he tells himself. Advice him to always give himself HOPE. I'm still recovering from my own and I still need to go for therapy because I'm still hurt very much...
Sorry for your loss sir
May God continue to comfort you
This is so heartbreaking

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Is In Pain After Loosing Wife And Four Childrens by Gosj001: 8:12pm On Mar 02, 2021
So terrible, God will Comfort him.
Re: My Brother Is In Pain After Loosing Wife And Four Childrens by HisMajesty1(m): 8:17pm On Mar 02, 2021
rexlims:
Kai! Why would you even think of this ehn! Nawa o... May the deceased RIP.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is In Pain After Loosing Wife And Four Childrens by Preciouschinwe(f): 10:06pm On Mar 02, 2021
cry I pray that GOD comforts him
Re: My Brother Is In Pain After Loosing Wife And Four Childrens by ursullalinda(f): 4:30am On Mar 03, 2021
This an unimaginable pain ....... May God console him and your entire family...... So sad mehn
Re: My Brother Is In Pain After Loosing Wife And Four Childrens by iyke648(m): 7:22am On Mar 03, 2021
rexlims:
I have never insulted anyone on nairaland before but I have to say this. You're very STUPID

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is In Pain After Loosing Wife And Four Childrens by ahnie: 9:52am On Mar 03, 2021
what a terrible experience.....May God heql his broken heart...he's really going Tru alot.
Re: My Brother Is In Pain After Loosing Wife And Four Childrens by Ovis1302(m): 11:32am On Mar 03, 2021
May God Almighty comfort your brother at this sad moment of his life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Having A Tough Time In My Marriage / Feminists: If Your Children Don't Want To Submit To You... / Making Your Marriage Work - Wisdom For Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.