Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

28 Police Officer Killed In Three Months, Police Plan Measures To Curb Attacks - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 28 Police Officer Killed In Three Months, Police Plan Measures To Curb Attacks (7454 Views)

Police Officer Killed While Fighting For His Cult Group In Edo State. Photos / Young Air Force Officer Killed By Policeman At ATM In Calabar. Photos / SARS Officer Killed In His In-laws Place 10 Days After Wedding In Rivers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 28 Police Officer Killed In Three Months, Police Plan Measures To Curb Attacks by JoeEeL(m): 7:07am On Mar 01, 2021
Just 28?

The Revolution too slow abeg.
Re: 28 Police Officer Killed In Three Months, Police Plan Measures To Curb Attacks by Nobody: 7:12am On Mar 01, 2021
[quote author= post=99500598]
Again, our comments are only for reasonable Nairalanders, not supporters of criminals and looters... okay?

You know what to do next time you come across dem MANNA posts...beware of Migraine! cool

Our posts will always cause migraine to you and your ilks tongue)[/quote
Try borrow sense the month is still early]
Re: 28 Police Officer Killed In Three Months, Police Plan Measures To Curb Attacks by LoudLord(m): 7:13am On Mar 01, 2021
God bless Nigeria
Re: 28 Police Officer Killed In Three Months, Police Plan Measures To Curb Attacks by Alexandri8: 7:24am On Mar 01, 2021
This is obviously not just about the police but a showcase of increased level of insecurity in our land.
Re: 28 Police Officer Killed In Three Months, Police Plan Measures To Curb Attacks by dvkot(m): 7:35am On Mar 01, 2021
Sunnycliff:
If the police should be responsible and discharge their job professionally, they won't be killed like fowls this way.

Me an while police roadblocks should leave the entire East and go to the north where they are needed.
if roadblock are not there how about highway robbery? I'm a night traveler and i prefer the army roadblock to be there at least to prevent highway robbery
Re: 28 Police Officer Killed In Three Months, Police Plan Measures To Curb Attacks by Macphenson: 7:51am On Mar 01, 2021
post=99500112:
Everyone involved in this will never go scot free.

Below is the number one most evil policeman in Nigeria that killed over 100 Anambra youths, and threw their bodies into the rivers after removing some intestines, lungs and heart,
but he is still living free in this same nation, and some bastards do not talk about him because he his a friend to the evil and wicked politicians they support.

All of you will all perish and the blood of the innocent citizens and policemen killed will cry on your empty heads.
Swines.

I think the bastard here is the one that controls the police ( including his stupid supporters) who has refused to order the arrest and prosecution of a police officer who is known for organ harvesting,

Common sense is indeed far from you.

" A stupid president is elected by stupid people"
IMAM OF PEACE 2020

1 Like

Re: 28 Police Officer Killed In Three Months, Police Plan Measures To Curb Attacks by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:57am On Mar 01, 2021
Rule 2 to be successful in life: ignore failures in life, especially 2 time failures.

The blood of these policemen killed will avenge for them in due season.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 28 Police Officer Killed In Three Months, Police Plan Measures To Curb Attacks by johhbekeboh09: 7:57am On Mar 01, 2021
Kingscee:
By Precious Igbonwelundu, Nsa Gill, Sunny Nwankwo, Damian Duruiheoma, Mike Odiegwu, Kolade Adeyemi, Okungbowa Aiwerie, Augustine Okezie, Chris Njoku, Rosemary Nwisi and AbdulGafar Alabelewe

https://thenationonlineng.net/28-policemen-killed-in-three-months/

Nigeria's Police dont understand the concept of policing the country Like other security agencies its as if they are set up and trained with the motive to harass intimidate and kill southerners regardless of their religion Their approach to policing in northern Nigerian is different
Re: 28 Police Officer Killed In Three Months, Police Plan Measures To Curb Attacks by aminusodiq(m): 8:15am On Mar 01, 2021
delerx:
Imagine a Nigeria without police. Be the judge.
what are u saying.. a Nigeria without SARS is way better... can you tell me a major bank robbery , just one major bank Robbery that was stalled by the entire police? (aside the one in Abuja which was poorly planed and maybe cos it's the federal capital). they always gave them a hot chase and they escaped grin that's the usual excuse.

the point is the NPF needs total rebranding even though we need them, NPF generally has done more harm than good. and may the 28 souls dey lost rest in pieces, in justificationof the whole lots they've killed extrajudicially!

1 Like

Re: 28 Police Officer Killed In Three Months, Police Plan Measures To Curb Attacks by COMPAQ(m): 8:16am On Mar 01, 2021
Kingscee:
By Precious Igbonwelundu, Nsa Gill, Sunny Nwankwo, Damian Duruiheoma, Mike Odiegwu, Kolade Adeyemi, Okungbowa Aiwerie, Augustine Okezie, Chris Njoku, Rosemary Nwisi and AbdulGafar Alabelewe

https://thenationonlineng.net/28-policemen-killed-in-three-months/

It is a sorry state of affairs that police in Nigeria cannot protect themselves. How can they then protect us?

Hoodlums now attack police stations and go scot free, with policemen running for their lives. With no equipment to even call for back up. Even the back up people sef will take style to delay coming for fear of getting killed.

The future of this nation worries me o.
Re: 28 Police Officer Killed In Three Months, Police Plan Measures To Curb Attacks by bayelsaowei(m): 8:18am On Mar 01, 2021
yanabasee1:
How many civilians have been killed by policemen in three months?
grin grin..I knew this question would come up...
Re: 28 Police Officer Killed In Three Months, Police Plan Measures To Curb Attacks by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:30am On Mar 01, 2021
post=99500237:
It's a matter of time...

You guys are really something else!
When it's news about bandits and Boko Haram you rain your useless curses on yourself,

Now it's about ipob you are being proactive,

Esu laalu

1 Like

Re: 28 Police Officer Killed In Three Months, Police Plan Measures To Curb Attacks by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:39am On Mar 01, 2021
Police are now endangered species
Re: 28 Police Officer Killed In Three Months, Police Plan Measures To Curb Attacks by AMINDA: 9:02am On Mar 01, 2021
The only thing the EndSars protest 'achieved' is that it has made the indiscriminate killing of Policemen trendy. That is apart from increasing the general state of insecurity nationwide and helping to stoke ethnic tensions that Nigerians were learning to tolerate. Tragic!
Re: 28 Police Officer Killed In Three Months, Police Plan Measures To Curb Attacks by 4four(m): 9:24am On Mar 01, 2021
What the number of ordinary citizens killed by polices men

1 Like

Re: 28 Police Officer Killed In Three Months, Police Plan Measures To Curb Attacks by AfroKnight: 9:52am On Mar 01, 2021
Police is most probably inflating these numbers and exaggerating the severity just so they can have justification to extort and oppress. Nobody trusts Nigeria Police to tell the truth.
Re: 28 Police Officer Killed In Three Months, Police Plan Measures To Curb Attacks by EMMY76: 10:07am On Mar 01, 2021
Stop oppressing and killing innocent southerners because of #50 bribe the people won't revolt against u people.
Re: 28 Police Officer Killed In Three Months, Police Plan Measures To Curb Attacks by EmekaA125(m): 11:37am On Mar 01, 2021
OOzz:

This one will comment rubbish as usual grin BMC emeritus
I don tire for that guy walahi
Re: 28 Police Officer Killed In Three Months, Police Plan Measures To Curb Attacks by samwillyco1(m): 1:00pm On Mar 01, 2021
I don't think it is true
Re: 28 Police Officer Killed In Three Months, Police Plan Measures To Curb Attacks by Blackdisciple(m): 1:42pm On Mar 01, 2021
And how many civilians have been killed by the police in three months

1 Like

Re: 28 Police Officer Killed In Three Months, Police Plan Measures To Curb Attacks by Sunnycliff(m): 1:44pm On Mar 01, 2021
dvkot:
if roadblock are not there how about highway robbery? I'm a night traveler and i prefer the army roadblock to be there at least to prevent highway robbery

Let them be in the nght and stop extoting us here. Their services are more needed in the kidnapped ridden north
Re: 28 Police Officer Killed In Three Months, Police Plan Measures To Curb Attacks by DedeNkem: 4:39am On Mar 02, 2021
The Nigerian police (the most incompetent and corrupt in the world) has been harassing, extorting and murdering innocent Nigerians for so long!

It shouldn't be surprised of these attacks! You reap what you sow!

(1) (2) (Reply)

There Is A Big Local Cat In The Trap I Set Yesterday..abeg Help Me (pics) / Grandmother Caught Having Sex With Her Grandson,what The Woman Said Will Shock U / 11 Persons Killed By Herdsmen In Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.