Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Alex Iwobi Celebrates His Mother's Birthday; Shares Cute Photos With His Parents - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Alex Iwobi Celebrates His Mother's Birthday; Shares Cute Photos With His Parents (34039 Views)

Joseph Yobo Celebrates His Son, Joey 9th Birthday, Shares Adorable Photos / Joseph Yobo Celebrates His Mother's Birthday, Shares Adorable Photo With Her / Alex Iwobi Celebrates His 22nd Birthday With His Throwback Photo In Arsenal Kit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates His Mother's Birthday; Shares Cute Photos With His Parents by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 01, 2021
Kriss216:
embarassed

The mother and daughter should learn to cover up.
there's nothing wrong with women expressing their femininity abi you want make them come dress like iwobi and him papa.
Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates His Mother's Birthday; Shares Cute Photos With His Parents by godlessmind: 10:12am On Mar 01, 2021
Zzor:
He's my future husband, someone help me with his number
pm for the his number
Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates His Mother's Birthday; Shares Cute Photos With His Parents by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 01, 2021
Kriss216:
embarassed

The mother and daughter should learn to cover up.
You this guy, where you leave your sense.
Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates His Mother's Birthday; Shares Cute Photos With His Parents by godlessmind: 10:13am On Mar 01, 2021
Baawaa:
Family is matter,good one
who give this aboki phone �

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates His Mother's Birthday; Shares Cute Photos With His Parents by Mightyhaiz: 10:13am On Mar 01, 2021
cute fam
Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates His Mother's Birthday; Shares Cute Photos With His Parents by Kriss216: 10:15am On Mar 01, 2021
SegFault:
You this guy, where you leave your sense.
I've always known there's nothing decent about you. Not surprised
Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates His Mother's Birthday; Shares Cute Photos With His Parents by Kriss216: 10:17am On Mar 01, 2021
positivevibez:
there's nothing wrong with women expressing their femininity abi you want make them come dress like iwobi and him papa.
There's nothing wrong for women to express feminity, but as a mother with grown children, coming to social media almost half naked is foolish not expression of feminity.

There are other decent ways to express feminity, if, it's essential.
Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates His Mother's Birthday; Shares Cute Photos With His Parents by Vickiyo: 10:17am On Mar 01, 2021
this iwobi sister fyn wella cool
Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates His Mother's Birthday; Shares Cute Photos With His Parents by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 01, 2021
Kriss216:

I've always known there's nothing decent about you. Not surprised
Just look at who is talking.
Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates His Mother's Birthday; Shares Cute Photos With His Parents by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 01, 2021
Kriss216:

There's nothing wrong for women to express feminity, but as a mother with grown children, coming to social media almost half naked is foolish not expression of feminity.

How is that half naked are you sure your brain is functioning.
Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates His Mother's Birthday; Shares Cute Photos With His Parents by dayleke: 10:29am On Mar 01, 2021
sogaaw:
him mama still dey dere o

MILF hunter sighted.....

It's still legal sha... cool
Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates His Mother's Birthday; Shares Cute Photos With His Parents by Kriss216: 10:30am On Mar 01, 2021
SegFault:
How is that half naked are you sure your brain is functioning.
A malfunctioning brain questioning the quality of a sound brain.

Irony of life.
Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates His Mother's Birthday; Shares Cute Photos With His Parents by Medalee: 10:32am On Mar 01, 2021
� MONDAY FUNDING MADNESS �
Start your 1st of March with some funding on @BetPayNG
Register and get paid your 150% bonus up to N150,000
Hurry Now � /3bc2HsO
#BetPay #HappyNewMonth #YouStakeWePay
NwekeUG:
Nigerian International footballer, Alex Iwobi, shared lovely family photos on his Instagram handle as he wished his mum a happy birthday on Sunday February 28, IgbereTV reports.

Sharing the photos, he wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CL2NFoSAFmc/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See photos below.

Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates His Mother's Birthday; Shares Cute Photos With His Parents by GOVERNMENT2: 10:33am On Mar 01, 2021
Zzor:
NOR GO FIND WORK angry

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates His Mother's Birthday; Shares Cute Photos With His Parents by sevo(m): 10:35am On Mar 01, 2021
Kriss216:

That is your own definition of half naked..

Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates His Mother's Birthday; Shares Cute Photos With His Parents by OscarJaden(m): 10:35am On Mar 01, 2021
Zzor:
Iwobi is not gay man
Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates His Mother's Birthday; Shares Cute Photos With His Parents by chatinent: 10:41am On Mar 01, 2021
Zzor:

Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates His Mother's Birthday; Shares Cute Photos With His Parents by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 01, 2021
Zzor:
Fish lipsrsealed, u will eaten without seeing a dime
Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates His Mother's Birthday; Shares Cute Photos With His Parents by JONSYN7154: 10:46am On Mar 01, 2021
JidennaJason:
Happy birthday mummy Alex, live long and enjoy.

This Alex sister is beautiful... Damn!!!
did u say the sister? am suspecting u.
Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates His Mother's Birthday; Shares Cute Photos With His Parents by WalkerMichael(m): 11:02am On Mar 01, 2021
him sister prettttyyyy
Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates His Mother's Birthday; Shares Cute Photos With His Parents by Humanoid01(m): 11:02am On Mar 01, 2021
Nairalandian:
Jay Jay and Alex Mama na carbon copy
As in eh! The resemblance is too much. It really looks like Jay Jay was posing as a woman in that picture.
Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates His Mother's Birthday; Shares Cute Photos With His Parents by Albertone(m): 11:06am On Mar 01, 2021
Zzor:

The guy surely deserves more than a slacked smelly pussy and over bleached skin!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates His Mother's Birthday; Shares Cute Photos With His Parents by bptc10: 11:15am On Mar 01, 2021
You need to visit a mental home, something is wrong with your brain
Kriss216:

Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates His Mother's Birthday; Shares Cute Photos With His Parents by OmoAkin85: 11:50am On Mar 01, 2021
hmm
Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates His Mother's Birthday; Shares Cute Photos With His Parents by Rugaria: 11:50am On Mar 01, 2021
That his sister....
Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates His Mother's Birthday; Shares Cute Photos With His Parents by Jonah507(m): 12:39pm On Mar 01, 2021
May God bless us so we can properly take care of our parents.

They deserve the best.
Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates His Mother's Birthday; Shares Cute Photos With His Parents by absool(m): 5:21pm On Mar 01, 2021
I want to give his sister some hardcore fck till she passes out
Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates His Mother's Birthday; Shares Cute Photos With His Parents by Newton85: 6:54pm On Mar 01, 2021
So, Iwobi's father is mixed race? I never knew.
Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates His Mother's Birthday; Shares Cute Photos With His Parents by justicechichex: 8:35pm On Mar 01, 2021
For y'all info, na me dey date the sis.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian & Ugandan Players Dancing With Paul Okoye Of Psquare. / Arsenal Makes Final Decision On Signing Suarez From Barcelona / Barcelona Becomes The First Club To Have Players In Each Of The World Cup Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.