Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,377 members, 7,954,529 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:21 PM

Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe (45664 Views)

Food Items Will Not Be Taken To West Until Fulanis Are Safe – Miyetti Allah / Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan / Femi Fani-Kayode: ‘Fulanis Are The Greatest Danger To Nigeria's Unity’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by icankel: 3:21pm On Mar 01, 2021
a bag of beans is now above 50k in Lagos
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by theFilmtric: 3:22pm On Mar 01, 2021
Oshigun:

You're wasting your breathe. They are creatures of hate. Otherwise why would any sensible and sane person link this crude and already failed attempt of the North, in a time of peace, to actions during a war where victory must be secured at all cost?

When a person can never be a reasonable and balanced judge because of innate bias then the opinion of such a person is not sought or entertained. This is what many Yorubas are yet to learn regarding Igbos.

They will never be favorably disposed to Yorubas, even when we are on the receiving end of atrocious behaviour from others, so it is pointless trying to explain anything to them. They can all jump in the Lagoon. Hateful ingrates.
its a pity
Always shouting “cowards” “cowards”
“Yorubas are cowards
They are traitors
They are evil” etc
They don't think at all
The hate is too much
Why can't they direct the hate towards the north?

When I confirmed that most of them were deluded to the point of no return
Was when they started calling Lagos No man's land
Is Lagos Antartica?
Even antartica has claims

theFilmtricsay
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by lukui: 3:25pm On Mar 01, 2021
govt always creating problems instead of solving 1 they will add zero to its back and make it ten

they told people to farm, but instead of food,price to reduce it skyrocketted

they closed the border, but instead one dollar is around five hundred,

ONE STEP FORWARD, TEN STEPS BACKWARD
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by Owajigarrisson(m): 3:27pm On Mar 01, 2021
MuchAdo:

In your dreams! grin

https://www.nairaland.com/6437897/hunters-vigilante-kill-kidnapper-rescue

If we loud Ondo treatment of criminal Fulani herdsmen Hmmnn... cool

Stop making noise, your people are dying.
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by theFilmtric: 3:28pm On Mar 01, 2021
jimyjames:

Ironsi was not a biafran but a Nigerian head of state who was killed in a counter coup

Banjo and the other yoruba man who was among the nzeogwu coup plotters were the only yoruba Commanders in Biafra, and they were all there as prisoners, not like they left Nigeria to join Biafra.

Banjo was a traitor he was given a mission to lead biafran troops through Midwest Nigeria to to Nigeria capital Lagos in 24 hours he abandoned the mission immediately he crossed the niger bridge remained in Midwest for 1 whole week plotting on how to bring down ojukwu, both him and the other biafran commanders under him were executed for abandoning the mission
lies
When will you guys stop this lies??

theFilmtricsay
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by middlebelter(m): 3:29pm On Mar 01, 2021
This provocative statement by Myetti Allah has to stop. Imagine this criminal group calling for arrest of Sunday Igboho?

Nobody is saying that all of you are criminal or that there are no criminals among the Yorubas, but we are saying majority of the Fulanis are now criminals and unfortunately, many of your leaders are strongly defending the kidnappers talking all forms of rubbish. The Bauchi state governor said Fulanis should be allowed to stay in the forest when they constitute serious dangers to farmers, saying that carrying gun by Fulani is for selfdefense to kill the farmers after the cattle have eaten their crops.

Through this your support for criminals, you have succeeded in uniting other tribes against the Fulanis and except you rig an election, nobody will like to vote a Fulani man again. Buhari is one mistake too much for Nigeria and Nigerians.

You think think the South can't feed themselves? We want to wait and see the reaction of GMB to this stupid idea and then see how the South will respond. When the stop fuel from flowing North you will know your level. The south has the coast to import food. You are taking this your manipulation too far.
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 01, 2021
theFilmtric:

its a pity
Always shouting “cowards” “cowards”
“Yorubas are cowards
They are traitors
They are evil” etc
They don't think at all
The hate is too much
Why can't they direct the hate towards the north?

When I confirmed that most of them were deluded to the point of no return
Was when they started calling Lagos No man's land
Is Lagos Antartica?
Even antartica has claims

theFilmtricsay

God bless you brother. Long ago, I came to realize that nobody respects a nice guy. In fact the whole world take nice guys for granted.

Winners in life don't want to be 'liked'. What they want is for you to respect, fear and value them.

This is the case with us Yorubas where we have now come to be seen as people everyone can poke in the face insolently with no response because we are a "nice and accomodating people". It is especially the case with Igbos and Fulanis who are both ingrates.

The Igbos built their most populous and most successful abode, by far, outside their native SE region in SW Nigeria because of the type of nice, accomodating and liberal people the Yorubas are. Yet they never stop openly insulting and plotting vengefully against Yorubas.

As for the North, imagine the literally millions of beggars and destitute they have who survive daily courtesy of the kindness of SW folks? What if we decided to not give all Northern beggers a Kobo for one week? They would call us cruel and inhumane yet look at what the North is attempting against us with Igbos urging them on.

They are both our enemies and once past this period we must make a deliberate effort to start cutting both Northerners and Igbos to size in the SW to reclaim our land and put our people first in their homeland.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by theFilmtric: 3:38pm On Mar 01, 2021
Dpharisee:

Igbos have no dog in this fight, leave them alone. If they decide to join you will easily betray them when the dust settles like Awolowo did when he said if Ojukwu declares Biafra he will declare Oduduwa the next day but went and collected the position of Finance Commissioner from Gowon
lies
And is Awolowo a soldier like Ojukwu?

theFilmtricsay
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by jimyjames(m): 3:41pm On Mar 01, 2021
Ayo2004:

Read what you wrote,Lagos has been the political headquarters of South West for a long time..u are not even being logical,Biafara might have announced their secession but the yoruba people were still part of Nigeria which means that all the forces(police,military and everything) were under Gowon who is a Northerner and no state takes secession lightly,Ojukwu wouldn't have allowed any part of Igboland secede so spare me the hypocrital talk,Ojukwu knew what was coming but many igbos were dumb and we're just chanting Biafra,thats why while many of you died and your children starved to Death,Ojukwu lived to see decades after and his children are living kings and queens abroad

Lagos was never the political headquarters of South West, Ibadan was the capital and political headquarters of South West, Lagos was on its own as the federal capital of Nigeria,

Why did awolowo visit ojukwu with his South West delegates to pledge neutrality if war breaks out, and even asked ojukwu to inform him 20 hours before he declares biafra, which ojukwu did, then he awolowo went back to be the right hand man of Gowon? How neutral was that?

And point of correction ojukwu did not seat alone to create biafra , biafra was the creation of the eastern elites which consists of all the ethnic groups in the eastern Region, in fact ojukwu delayed the process to find means of solving the problem without breakup, at aburi eastern region led by ojukwu met with Gowon and his delegates which the issues were discussed and signed by both parties, some of the things they discussed and agreed upon was 1) decentralization of police force, 2) a new revenue formula, 3) to look into the well-being of the millions of easterners whom escaped been killed all over Nigeria and returned empty like refugee's in their own land, all their properties, looted

These were the steps ojukwu took to solve the problem and it was agreed upon in aburi Ghana, when Gowon returned to Lagos he didn't keep to his side of the agreement, ojukwu had no choice than to declare biafra with the full support of Eastern elites
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by jimyjames(m): 3:46pm On Mar 01, 2021
JaffyJoe:

Lol you conquered nothing. The land you took with a fox slyness is already rejecting you. You are surrounded. Kolapo Gambari was stoned just some years ago, the people of Moro & Jebba are vocal about their Oba’s recognition, the people of Ganmo were resolute & face the oppressive system of your emir a few years ago when they appointed their Oba too, the people of Oro rejected your herder’s brothers just weeks ago. Even in the heart of Ilorin at Idi Ape, their is an agenda and Afonja is celebrated alongside other festivities annually now. The momentum is high and it’s only a matter of time for you and your kith.

Lol how long will it take? Another 100 to 200 years?
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 01, 2021
Gjrich:
It's high time we start importing healthy Cows from Australia than relying on Sexually infected Fulani Cows

I actually stay away from Cow meat and Goat meat because of this particular issue you raise.

I now eat chicken and fish mainly.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 01, 2021
BKayy:

Mbaise is London compared to the waste land you are typing from
And ya blothers are still rushing to South West for better living?

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by Asswipemod: 4:07pm On Mar 01, 2021
Kebbiprince:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2021/03/01/food-items-will-not-be-transported-to-southwest-until-fulanis-are-safe-miyetti-allah/%3famp

I'm part of miyetti Allah and our food blockage isn't affecting the south south and south east but only the south west until we're guaranteed our safety in the west. The other southerners aside south west can confirm we still have truckloads of food coming to them but for now no supply to the south west

Why is Miyetti Satan imposing itself on every action from the North? They are acting and talking like they are in control of all foodstuff distribution apart from cattle. Of Buhari sneezes they will front and say the sneeze is in their control. Shebi you wanted 400 billion plus before? Your patron has ignored you and now you have reduced it to not wanting to trade with SW alone. You guys are loosers. Pathetic, evil loosers. The farmers in the North are already crying. Bring it on. We will never stand down!

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by BKayy: 4:15pm On Mar 01, 2021
Batam:

And ya blothers are still rushing to South West for better living?
Rather to civilize you people.
You are now typing and using the Internet. "Thanks to them"
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by Sunsets: 4:16pm On Mar 01, 2021
Look down and pick your bottom jaw. It is a shame that in 2021 someone is justifying food blockade. See how this brain took everything I meant out of context. My submiss was on the evil called food blockade and silence in the face of evil.
theFilmtric:

nonsense
Is the SW starving?
Are there not almost more non Yoruba in SW?
Are Igbos not about 40% in Lagos?
So Awolowo should have let the war continue and let Ojukwu invade SW?
Is it Awolowo's fault that Ojukwu didn't think about a blockade
Remember All is fair in love and war
Are we in a war?
Did the SW'ers complain to you??
You people to stop twisting history and think!
Awolowo is dead
Ojukwu is dead
You are alive
I am alive
THINK!
Stop living in the past

You don't need to respond
JUST THINK.

theFilmtricsay
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by MuchAdo: 4:19pm On Mar 01, 2021
[s]
Owajigarrisson:

Stop making noise, your people are dying.
[/s]

In your dreams! grin

If wishes were horses, beggars pigidiooots will ride... grin
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by MuchAdo: 4:20pm On Mar 01, 2021
theFilmtric:

nonsense
Is the SW starving?
Are there not almost more non Yoruba in SW?
Are Igbos not about 40% in Lagos?
So Awolowo should have let the war continue and let Ojukwu invade SW?
Is it Awolowo's fault that Ojukwu didn't think about a blockade
Remember All is fair in love and war
Are we in a war?
Did the SW'ers complain to you??
You people to stop twisting history and think!
Awolowo is dead
Ojukwu is dead
You are alive
I am alive
THINK!
Stop living in the past

You don't need to respond
JUST THINK.

theFilmtricsay

Igbos are nowhere near 40% in Lagos angry
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by Solatium(m): 4:20pm On Mar 01, 2021
Whytelyon:

You no get sense. By now , you should be thinking of how to leave Nigeria, you day talk Nnamdi Kanu, way day fight for e own Republic. The "confusion" in Nigeria started when he decided to seek his own republic, Middle belt want their republic , Oduduwa wants theirs , Ibo wants theirs, and an empty head like you, who has not even ruled as a class captain, is talking nonsense against someone who happens to rule some set of people, owns a radio station, gives directives and certain people follow.
Can't you see you do not reason?

Smh. Keep talking ill of Nnamdi Kanu, you day indirectly make am your role Model.
Person way no know anything.

Leave Nigeria to where?
Who are those igbo's who want a republic? are those in Alaba, Idumota,Tradefair and Ladipo trading in Naira on a daily basis inclusive?
I know blame you, every hopeless idiot expect everyone to be like them,you want me to be like you abi? No way i won't get hold up in one God forsaken country in the name of Migration.
No be your mate dey here dey make am on a daily basis?
Hopeless wèrè,dem no tell you say Kanu dey mislead una? Person wet get British passport come take Naija own join am,you wet you no even get passport photograph dey talk of Migration,dey dream of Balkanizing the Country.
Ọmọ ẹrán
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by theFilmtric: 4:27pm On Mar 01, 2021
Redcrafton:

You were not born then and history is banned in Nigeria, so how would you learn?

Awolowo was the arrow head in Gowon's government.

Who said ALL IS FAIR IN WAR?

Gowon or the SMC?

If the SW leaders had genuinely gone to the East and try to settle this issue, may be the two regions would have come together, but as you can see, the two tribes are apart, as the animosity is still there.
were you also born then??
Were you the one that banned history??
All is fair in love and war is a true statement it wasn't coined by Awolowo
SW leaders go to the east to settle what??
Your delusion is brutal
Who's losing the most from the “animosity” ?
The people that claim “marginalization” or the people who don't?
Quit hating
It will consume you

theFilmtricsay
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by theFilmtric: 4:29pm On Mar 01, 2021
MuchAdo:

Igbos are nowhere near 40% in Lagos angry
they are very very many
theFilmtricsay
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by theFilmtric: 4:33pm On Mar 01, 2021
Sunsets:
Look down and pick your bottom jaw. It is a shame that in 2021 someone is justifying food blockade. See how this brain took everything I meant out of context. My submiss was on the evil called food blockade and silence in the face of evil.
let it sink
All is fair in love and war

And isn't it dumb of Ojukwu not to have predicted it?

theFilmtricsay
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by Whytelyon(m): 4:37pm On Mar 01, 2021
Solatium:

[s]
Leave Nigeria to where?
Who are those igbo's who want a republic? are those in Alaba, Idumota,Tradefair and Ladipo trading in Naira on a daily basis inclusive?
I know blame you, every hopeless idiot expect everyone to be like them,you want me to be like you abi? No way i won't get hold up in one God forsaken country in the name of Migration.
Hopeless wèrè,dem no tell you say Kanu dey mislead una? Person wet get British passport come take Naija own join am,you wet you no even get passport photograph dey talk of Migration,dey dream of Balkanizing the Country.
Ọmọ ẹrán[/s]

Your useless father and you are children of Animals.
Its an imbecile_ like you whos the child of an useless and worthless animal. That your useless father and mother na em u day talk to. Oloriburuku omo ale.
If you decide to remain here and caught up in wars, and you die (In the Obvious, your useless animalistic life remain one bar) na me e concern? Look at the Ape i am telling to help his dead life , and you are here trying to insult someone.

Wetin concern me with Nnamdi Kanu? And what makes a dead dog, Aja were like you think I have interest in whatever rubbish that comes out of your gutter mouth? Ode, Like you think I am as frustrated as you are , way make someone like you day find who you go talk back to?

Day there day talk Nnamdi Kanu, and watever nonsense u day talk like dog way no get owner. Idiot way no get papa. No go find wetin u go use yourself do. I be software Engineer, I stay in 3 countries, Naija, SA, Rwanda. I travel and come back, Stotigbo?

Omoale , useless castrated imp from ewedu land.

Ozuor.
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by theFilmtric: 4:40pm On Mar 01, 2021
EmekaA125:

They only thing Yorubas have in Lagos is old brown roof building and ewedu restaurant where afonjas help themselves out on daily basisgrin grin grin
please
Can you tell me what the SE has to block?
Coal?

Or you didn't of that before your mocking? cheesy
The hate will get you nowhere

theFilmtricsay
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by MuchAdo: 4:45pm On Mar 01, 2021
theFilmtric:

they are very very many

theFilmtricsay

Yes but not up to 40%
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by Whytelyon(m): 4:50pm On Mar 01, 2021
Solatium:

Leave Nigeria to where?
Ọmọ ẹrán

Ọmọ ti aja kan
If it were to interest you further, The Ibos in Alaba , Trade fair and what have you want their republics, they have Mouth to speak for themselves, Not some rag-tag white and green fellowship member way day do Abgero work. The small shandi you see u use am buy MB day talk nonsense for social media.
If you be rich man as u claim, you no go day talk back at people, Na your business you go mind. You day talk of Nnamdi Kanu, when una get that useless dog like you way call himself Adeyinka grandson. You and him, Oloriburuku set of people. Bi nipa asise, Born by Mistake that is what you are. Omo Olosho.

Bastard, You come on internet and think it is to Insult my people thats the way out. Ko ni da fu eh. E no go better for you. Useless animal.
Speak for yourself. Slippery Yoruba Bigot.
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by Zetty177x: 5:02pm On Mar 01, 2021
Asswipemod:

Cool down bros. Nobody is going hungry here. The Fulanis have succeeded in getting into your head. That is why you are here gnashing your teeth. We do not need to block anything to prove any point because we are more than capable to self sustain. We are above this shenanigan from you and your Fulani pals. Jonathan messed up. We supported him and he shi.t in our face. If that happens to you, how will you react? Fulani is just playing you and saying what they are saying because they know they cannot sustain the food blockade for long.

Yesterday, CBN governor 'adjusted' a Dollar to #410...then marketers are fixing petrol at #230 per liter from this week.. Still you de support ur Buhari. Yorubas brought in Buhari. ...so deal with it. U sold the nation out for half plate of Amala n gbegiri. I remember during Jonathan's tenure, at least 5 of my Friends who relocated from Nigeria, settled back in. As Buhari enter,they japa within 2 months

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by Solatium(m): 5:08pm On Mar 01, 2021
Whytelyon:

Ọmọ ti aja kan
If it were to interest you further, The Ibos in Alaba , Trade fair and what have you want their republics, they have Mouth to speak for themselves, Not some rag-tag white and green fellowship member way day do Abgero work. The small shandi you see u use am buy MB day talk nonsense for social media.
If you be rich man as u claim, you no go day talk back at people, Na your business you go mind. You day talk of Nnamdi Kanu, when una get that useless dog like you way call himself Adeyinka grandson. You and him, Oloriburuku set of people. Bi nipa asise, Born by Mistake that is what you are. Omo Olosho.

Bastard, You come on internet and think it is to Insult my people thats the way out. Ko ni da fu eh. E no go better for you. Useless animal.
Speak for yourself. Slippery Yoruba Bigot.

It is your stock in trade to abuse,curse and swear when people have contrary opinion to yours.

Those in Alaba and Idumota knows what they eke out of Nigeria daily,they won't even dare it,
Na people wet dey ride okada,dey sell gala for traffic and some hopeless mofo like you that always dream of one republic that has gone to the grave with the initiator,it is those who have never done anything worthwhile in their life time that will ask for biafra.
it unfortunate that your political leaders are here eating from the same table as those you want to kill at all cost.

To found biafra no hard, just move all your resources back to the east and never have anything to do with Nigeria, don't collect allocation from Nigeria, don't spend Naira, don't use lagos port,never use nigeria airport and roads,found your own Telecom and electricity na that time i go know say una dey ready.

As for your lord and savior Nnamdi Cownu he will continue to live in exile,pikin wet dem no let am bury him papa and mama,that one na pikin?
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by Patrioticbreed9(m): 5:09pm On Mar 01, 2021
jimyjames:

Lol grin Fulanis are having it tough in SW? The last time I checked yorubas were running to Benin Republic for safety

Yorubaland can never be overrun by Fulanis but Ilorin belongs to Fulani and is ruled by the Fulani emir

Igboland is igboland

shut ur bleep up mr fulani u are not igbo! we reject you i.j.n
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by Patrioticbreed9(m): 5:13pm On Mar 01, 2021
theFilmtric:

lies
When will you guys stop this lies??

theFilmtricsay
that guy aint igbo bruv!! we are in this shit together!! bleep all this fake igbos wana be you shall never know peace in life!

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Plateau Killings: We Will Not Allow Another Rwanda Genocide – UK House Of Lords / Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them / Caption This Photo Of Rotimi Amaechi And Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.