Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,143 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe (44915 Views)

Food Items Will Not Be Taken To West Until Fulanis Are Safe – Miyetti Allah / Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan / Femi Fani-Kayode: ‘Fulanis Are The Greatest Danger To Nigeria's Unity’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by Solatium(m): 5:17pm On Mar 01, 2021
Whytelyon:

Your useless father and you are children of Animals.
Its an imbecile_ like you whos the child of an useless and worthless animal. That your useless father and mother na em u day talk to. Oloriburuku omo ale.
If you decide to remain here and caught up in wars, and you die (In the Obvious, your useless animalistic life remain one bar) na me e concern? Look at the Ape i am telling to help his dead life , and you are here trying to insult someone.

Wetin concern me with Nnamdi Kanu? And what makes a dead dog, Aja were like you think I have interest in whatever rubbish that comes out of your gutter mouth? Ode, Like you think I am as frustrated as you are , way make someone like you day find who you go talk back to?

Day there day talk Nnamdi Kanu, and watever nonsense u day talk like dog way no get owner. Idiot way no get papa. No go find wetin u go use yourself do. I be software Engineer, I stay in 3 countries, Naija, SA, Rwanda. I travel and come back, Stotigbo?

Omoale , useless castrated imp from ewedu land.

Ozuor.

This one too don come with Lie lie,you software engineer?
who dash monkey Banana? better thing dey sweat you?
You wet you no fit construct one full line of better english dey do software engineering?
Na how many certification you don get and when was the last time you upgraded your knowledge?
Give me your BADGE ID NUMBER make i verify you on the Central platform.

Your own engineer no see better places live na SA and Rwanda?

Nothing wet person no dey see for this Nairaland ooo �
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by Patrioticbreed9(m): 5:20pm On Mar 01, 2021
[quote author=Oshigun post=99513495]

God bless you brother. Long ago, I came to realize that nobody respects a nice guy. In fact the whole world take nice guys for granted.

Winners in life don't want to be 'liked'. What they want is for you to respect, fear and value them.

This is the case with us Yorubas where we have now come to be seen as people everyone can poke in the face insolently with no response because we are a "nice and accomodating people". It is especially the case with Igbos and Fulanis who are both ingrates.

The Igbos built their most populous and most successful abode, by far, outside their native SE region in SW Nigeria because of the type of nice, accomodating and liberal people the Yorubas are. Yet they never stop openly insulting and plotting vengefully against Yorubas.
dont let nairaland fool you bruv.. we aint bad people we aint rude.. we dont hate yorubas the way think,many monikas here aint igbos they just want to split us but odiro posible cha cha.. we
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by majamajic(m): 5:21pm On Mar 01, 2021
theFilmtric:

answer my question
Since you were mocking SW
I guess you didn't think about that
Reminder: Igbos are the most populated in other peoples regions

What's the issue then?

theFilmtricsay

Face the topic I didn't mention Igbo in my comment u mentioned
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by Prussian: 5:23pm On Mar 01, 2021
majamajic:

Answer the question and stop hiding like a coward.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by theFilmtric: 5:27pm On Mar 01, 2021
majamajic:

next time think things through Bye
theFilmtricsay
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by Asswipemod: 6:14pm On Mar 01, 2021
Zetty177x:

Yesterday, CBN governor 'adjusted' a Dollar to #410...then marketers are fixing petrol at #230 per liter from this week.. Still you de support ur Buhari. Yorubas brought in Buhari. ...so deal with it. U sold the nation out for half plate of Amala n gbegiri. I remember during Jonathan's tenure, at least 5 of my Friends who relocated from Nigeria, settled back in. As Buhari enter,they japa within 2 months

Jonathan sold the nation, no, the South out with his stupidit.y. How can the people of the SW give him full support for his 1st election only for him to behaving like a foo.l, concentrating his energy on looting with his wife, girlfriends and political buddies; developing the North to the detriment of the South. If you cannot tell your brother the truth or act accordingly then you are a hypocrite. The Yorubas turned their back on Jonathan because he turned his back on them. Simple. We will not say because he is a Southern man, we will pretend as if he didn't mess up. When he needed our help, we helped. When he said he didn't need us, we withdrew. Why are you know shouting?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by content208: 6:26pm On Mar 01, 2021
Kebbiprince:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2021/03/01/food-items-will-not-be-transported-to-southwest-until-fulanis-are-safe-miyetti-allah/%3famp

I'm part of miyetti Allah and our food blockage isn't affecting the south south and south east but only the south west until we're guaranteed our safety in the west. The other southerners aside south west can confirm we still have truckloads of food coming to them but for now no supply to the south west

Keep your foods. We don't need them.
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by Whytelyon(m): 6:39pm On Mar 01, 2021
Solatium:

This one too don come with Lie lie,you software engineer?
who dash monkey Banana? better thing dey sweat you?
You wet you no fit construct one full line of better english dey do software engineering?
Na how many certification you don get and when was the last time you upgraded your knowledge?
Give me your BADGE ID NUMBER make i verify you on the Central platform.

Your own engineer no see better places live na SA and Rwanda?

Nothing wet person no dey see for this Nairaland ooo �

Olodo.
Imbecile_ like you can talk without calling people names afterall. Oya send DM to inbox i go send you my Bank ID for both where I work in Nigeria and Rwanda , i go even show you my visa stamps and all for you to see.

You think say everyone be like you with abject impoverished mentality. Come here to insult people.

Arakunrin aṣiwere. Na ọna omugo ọjọ ọjọ ti o Mo jẹbi. O lọ aṣiwère wọ ọja ni ọjọ kan.
Eniyan aṣiwere. E shock o sọ na ede rẹ Mo lo ọjọ itiju rẹ abi? ewurẹ

Send DM make i show you ID make your stupid life come down small. You wan talk nonsense to people abi?
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by Idiko1: 6:52pm On Mar 01, 2021
etrouble:

We never knew we were dealing with animals, now we know better and have taught them a bitter lesson in Shasa

Not visionary at all on the part of Yoruba. The Yoruba people committed inherent blunder in 1967 when they joined northern region to prosecute a war against Ndigbo and Biafrans. What is left with the silly blunder is to reap the consequences.
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by Solatium(m): 6:55pm On Mar 01, 2021
Whytelyon:

Olodo.
Imbecile_ like you can talk without calling people names afterall. Oya send DM to inbox i go send you my Bank ID for both where I work in Nigeria and Rwanda , i go even show you my visa stamps and all for you to see.

You think say everyone be like you with abject impoverished mentality. Come here to insult people.

Arakunrin aṣiwere. Na ọna omugo ọjọ ọjọ ti o Mo jẹbi. O lọ aṣiwère wọ ọja ni ọjọ kan.
Eniyan aṣiwere. E shock o sọ na ede rẹ Mo lo ọjọ itiju rẹ abi? ewurẹ

Send DM make i show you ID make your stupid life come down small. You wan talk nonsense to people abi?

The challenge is here,who needs you to DM him? paste it here for people to see,paste it here for us to verify.
it doesn't take rocket science to do so.

You dey even pride on top tourist visa wey you Carry,your mate dey carry better countries resident card,you wan show me visa stamps of South Africa and Rwanda?
se orí eleyii pé bai?
Visas that i will get in less than 1 week na him u dey take brag?

Those who have racked up IT certifications don't get hold up in God forsaken countries,there are ready job for them here in Nigeria,some even work remotely,you wet dey hibernate for one jungle in a third world country dey come here dey jam talk.
Yèyé dey baff u
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by EmekaA125(m): 6:59pm On Mar 01, 2021
Obamaofusa:

Northerners said 151 of their people were killed.All because of the Fulani wahala in Oyo and Ogun states.
And you believed them grin

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by Whytelyon(m): 7:01pm On Mar 01, 2021
Solatium:

The challenge is here,who needs you to DM him? paste it here for people to see,paste it here for us to verify.
it doesn't take rocket science to do so.

You dey even pride on top tourist visa wey you Carry,your mate dey carry better countries resident card,you wan show me visa stamps of South Africa and Rwanda?
se orí eleyii pé bai?
Visas that i will get in less than 1 week na him u dey take brag?

Those who have racked up IT certifications don't get hold up in God forsaken countries,there are ready job for them here in Nigeria,some even work remotely,you wet dey hibernate for one jungle in a third world country dey come here dey jam talk.
Yèyé dey baff u

grin grin

SA na God forsaken country? Mad Fellow.
Show me country way u don go make we see. Onye Nzuzu.

I think say u fit talk. Make i help you.

Ozu anuohia.

As for Certifications, Start from my signature, Then send an email make I show you my LinkedIn, Passports Visas and the rest, make your imbecility swallow your shallow mindedness.

Idiot.
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 7:03pm On Mar 01, 2021
Whytelyon:

Proof or remain silent your entire life.

Proof on nairaland ? The greatest dunce that ever existed.
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by Ayomi90: 7:20pm On Mar 01, 2021
Whytelyon:

Hahahahahahhahahahha grin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin grin

Oloribu. Stupid fellow. I think say u sabi talk.
Animal way no get papa. Omo ale.

Keep hating a tribe. One of my gf's is from your place. Yet we hate una.
You personally. Something must bury u because of your hate for ibo tribe. As u wan day useless, i go day pray bad prayer for u. Onye Uchu n'amaghi ihe.
What's funny? Well a mad man will just start laughing without reason, person say u will die on the tarred road u r laughing. Pekelepekele.

U talking of omo ale, we knw the tribe that have issues having pregnancy, reason y they kidnap Hausa children nd sell, a won ti baby factory. Who knows if u r a product of baby factory, who is now an Omo ale? cool
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by Whytelyon(m): 7:24pm On Mar 01, 2021
Ayomi90:

What's funny? Well a mad man will just start laughing without reason, person say u will die on the tarred road u r laughing. Pekelepekele.

U talking of omo ale, we knw the tribe that have issues having pregnancy, reason y they kidnap Hausa children nd sell, a won ti baby factory. Who knows if u r a product of baby factory, who is now an Omo ale? cool

Thank GOD you say who knows.

Pospsi = Custom officer
Mumsy = Lawyer
First daughter = Medical Doctor
Me = Software Engineer for bank
Last child = Food science Engineer

Your rubbish talk no sweet , go die abeg. grin grin
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by Whytelyon(m): 7:26pm On Mar 01, 2021
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Proof on nairaland ? The greatest dunce that ever existed.

Show us na.

Baba rẹ aṣiwere jẹ dunce kan. You hear me, that your useless father is the one you call a dunce.
Show us where Abriba day chop human being , you come here to denigrate a tribe. Typical yoruba bigot.

If them leave you now, na white and green you go wear, day smoke weed up and down. Come here day talk nonsense of a whole tribe.

Eranko ti ko wulo. Very useless animalistic Animal.

God punish you.
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 7:38pm On Mar 01, 2021
Whytelyon:

Show us na.

Baba rẹ aṣiwere jẹ dunce kan. You hear me, that your useless father is the one you call a dunce.
Show us where Abriba day chop human being , you come here to denigrate a tribe. Typical yoruba bigot.

If them leave you now, na white and green you go wear, day smoke weed up and down. Come here day talk nonsense of a whole tribe.

Eranko ti ko wulo. Very useless animalistic Animal.

God punish you.

Nwa Osu.
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by zinizta: 7:40pm On Mar 01, 2021
Asswipemod:

For God's sake you guys were gunning for Lagos. You bombed some places in the SW. You were stopped at Ore in Ondo State. You invaded and decimated the Midwest. Any civil war vet will easily tell you that the fiercest battle in the whole 3yr war was in Ore. It was the fiercest. What would you have advised the Yorubas to do? Fold their arms and allow you to overrun us?

Victor Banjo, a Yoruba army officer on Biafra side was summarily executed by Ojukwu over some trumped up charges. You Igbos should be ashamed of yourselves. You demonstrated right from the outset that you preferred the North. When the Western leaders wanted to insert a clause that would allow peaceful secession from the union into the then constitution, your leaders blocked it and shouted one Nigeria. You always sided with the North until you plotted a coup where you wasted their leaders and saved yours. That is why the North hates you till date because they felt betrayed by you.

Now Miyetti Allah is playing SS and SE like pawns against the SW and you are here drooling like they give a ratass about you. Its the same divide and rule tactics and you're falling for it like a pack of dominoes.

i am guessing you quoted the wrong person
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by Whytelyon(m): 7:44pm On Mar 01, 2021
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Nwa Osu.

Hahahahaha, In my state, where I come from, There is nothing like Osu and whatever as It has been abolished several years ago.
Uncle show us. Show us proof of where Abriba people eat human beings. And them never chop you since. Ozuor

Ki Ọlọrun ninu agbara rẹ ki o le pa aṣiwère run bi iwọ ti nsọrọ alainilara fun ẹya igbo lailai. Eniyan asan ni iwọ yoo ku.

Yes I said so. You will die a worthless person. Useless tribal bigot. Show us where ibo day chop person. Ozu anuofia.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by supereagle(m): 8:11pm On Mar 01, 2021
BKayy:
F*ck southern unity.
On behalf of reasonable people, we want them to teach Yorubas a lesson.
Even if it is for a year
So that they will start thinking properly

Your Mumu has gone beyond redemption. Fulani cannot teach Yoruba any lesson. They are too small. When you Yoruba rise against them, you can see them disorganized.
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by Mayokun2019: 8:25pm On Mar 01, 2021
Puloc:
Wat if those south westerners decide to block something u people need from going up north? wat will happen?

Stop the JEST, please. This is a serious matter.
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by Ayomi90: 9:20pm On Mar 01, 2021
Whytelyon:

Thank GOD you say who knows.

Pospsi = Custom officer
Mumsy = Lawyer
First daughter = Medical Doctor
Me = Software Engineer for bank
Last child = Food science Engineer

Your rubbish talk no sweet , go die abeg. grin grin
Unna dey go school for East? U better say d truth, u sell fanyogo nd ur popsi own a 4by4 shop in ojuelegba where he sell okirika.
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by SporaD8: 9:21pm On Mar 01, 2021
Redcrafton:

Outside Awo...mention any other name that comes up in that regime, without using the internet.

There was none.

Awo was the one who said we can't continue to the feed the soldiers so they can fight, thereby starving millions to death.

Awo instigated giving survivors £20...

These were not conceived by Gowon.
If you continue with your mentality @bolded, in a few years to come when your grandchildren are discussing about this current administration, I won't be surprised when they swear with all conviction that Tinubu is the current President! After all Tinubu name is more popular in your than Buhari's
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by Obamaofusa: 9:23pm On Mar 01, 2021
EmekaA125:

And you believed them grin

If you don't believe them,who are you going to believe? Me? grin
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by Whytelyon(m): 9:24pm On Mar 01, 2021
Ayomi90:

Unna dey go school for East? U better say d truth, u sell fanyogo nd ur popsi own a 4by4 shop in ojuelegba where he sell okirika.

NA as e be for my family i tell u so. grin
Go rest abeg. Your yarns no sweet. mxm
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by ultimateprof: 9:25pm On Mar 01, 2021
Na this kind thing dey sweet me die!
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by Ayomi90: 9:25pm On Mar 01, 2021
Whytelyon:

NA as e be for my family i tell u so. grin
Go rest abeg. Your yarns no sweet. mxm
Na as e be for all Igbo's, na we dey see them here. You will go to ur village to lie dat u av mansion cheesy grin

Fanyogo dey buy land talkless of building mansion
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by Whytelyon(m): 9:28pm On Mar 01, 2021
Ayomi90:

Na as e be for all Igbo's, na we dey see them here. You will go to ur village to lie dat u av mansion cheesy grin

Fanyogo dey buy land talkless of building mansion

NA u sabi. grin
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by Ayomi90: 9:32pm On Mar 01, 2021
Whytelyon:

NA u sabi. grin
Ahah
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by DedeNkem: 5:33am On Mar 02, 2021
Yorubas deserve every bit of sh't the Fulanis throw at them!

Your Northern slave masters murdered MKO and you still supported them politically to keep them in power.

Your slave masters are now using the same idea of food blockage (invented by Awolowo against the Igbos during the civil war) to deal with you minions today!!

I am very sure that you dumb Yoruba northern slaves will still help your Fulani masters in the next election!!

Until yorubas learn from their historical mistakes and realize they're been used by the Fulanis, their slavery will continue!

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by Zetty177x: 6:17am On Mar 02, 2021
Asswipemod:

Jonathan sold the nation, no, the South out with his stupidit.y. How can the people of the SW give him full support for his 1st election only for him to behaving like a foo.l, concentrating his energy on looting with his wife, girlfriends and political buddies; developing the North to the detriment of the South. If you cannot tell your brother the truth or act accordingly then you are a hypocrite. The Yorubas turned their back on Jonathan because he turned his back on them. Simple. We will not say because he is a Southern man, we will pretend as if he didn't mess up. When he needed our help, we helped. When he said he didn't need us, we withdrew. Why are you know shouting?

I'm very happy Buhari betrayed Yorubas the first time, and he bounced Tinubu from his office..only for you guys to give support in 2019. If not Sunday Igboho fighting for u guys, see how fulanis are messing Yorubas up... anyway, since u can't tell me what u guys will block to the North, I won't reply again...one thing when Nigeria disintegrates, South South n South East will be on side and South west will be with the North. Let's see who will progress then.. trust me, ur fulani friends will retrogress u people forever. While we will probably live Earth for u and be in Mars with our team.

Yorubas should continue a** licking the fulanis....the Yorubas don't see themselves as anything hence this sort of licking

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by adeolakemi: 6:20am On Mar 02, 2021
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Abiriba naw and some parts of Abia state. Why deny the obvious ?
some parts of Ogun and osun eat human beings

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Buhari campaign pictures in Abia state, gets traditional title. / President Buhari With His Children In Their Graduation Gowns / Protest In Abuja Against Calls To Cancel The Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.