Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe (44987 Views)

Food Items Will Not Be Taken To West Until Fulanis Are Safe – Miyetti Allah / Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan / Femi Fani-Kayode: ‘Fulanis Are The Greatest Danger To Nigeria's Unity’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by jimyjames(m): 9:01am On Mar 01, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

You are an animal that would rather make up stories than honour the memories of Yoruba's that fought and died alongside biafrans,

Olofo
Who are those yorubas? Banjo the traitor ?

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by NIGHTMARE0O7: 9:01am On Mar 01, 2021
1000angstroms:

You are all fools, am an Igbo and you should blockade your useless food to south east too because we don't need it and who told you your fulani terrorist herders are safe in south east, make ESN catch una first. Idiots you want us to be clapping for you while you slaughter us like suya and rape our mothers.

I don't support u, yorubas should fight their fight alone..
They have shown time without number that they are sellouts

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by proprince(m): 9:02am On Mar 01, 2021
I love this. At least everyone/region will sit up now.

The west shld look for what to block too.

The fulanis are heartless and i pity the yorubas for allowing power intoxicated leaders to drag them into this.

Tinubu is not even talking, and is still a Fulani man that is incharge of Nig. Custorm amd Nig. Port authority in a yoruba man's soil.

Hmmm.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by zinizta: 9:02am On Mar 01, 2021
xelly:
There is no need for this trash. what is giving these guys the boldness to think,talk and act the way they do?

South West won't miss your supply. Ensure you desert SW with your cattle. You don't go and kill their farmers, Graze their land and say trash like this.

SW I know is known for farming and you can't finish what you have started.

Other parts of the country will stand with them and not Terrorist
..not just cattle .... Onions, pepper, tomatoes, yam etc
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by Farki: 9:02am On Mar 01, 2021
You people are mad, southerners weren't safe and we didn't do anything like this.

Mad people.
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by MuchAdo: 9:03am On Mar 01, 2021
Owajigarrisson:

Continue consoling yourself while your people are fleeing their ancestral lands to Benin Republic.

Yewa people, you mean It's unfortunate their governor has decided to use them as political pawns.

These are the real Yorubas below:

https://www.nairaland.com/6437897/hunters-vigilante-kill-kidnapper-rescue
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by jimyjames(m): 9:04am On Mar 01, 2021
DenreleDave:

U go cry till u Dai..

Try again and we will still crush you..... angry

Let ur weeping continue
Crush the Fulanis my friend, they are terrorizing you people, as we speak yorubas are refugee's in Benin Republic

6 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by porthouse7(f): 9:04am On Mar 01, 2021
BKayy:
F*ck southern unity.
On behalf of reasonable people, we want them to teach Yorubas a lesson.
Even if it is for a year
I don't knw ur tribe but am very sure ur people full sw, never wish sw bad it will affect ur family

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by FreeSpirited: 9:04am On Mar 01, 2021
BKayy:
F*ck southern unity.
Even if it is for a year
I'm with you....even though I'm a southerner....Yoruba are the only people who don't care about their own...once they go to schl they become selfish and individualistic...to the point of acting moral, just, posh and sophisticated, speaking useless grammar to support unity when they are obviously dying and suffering from that one Nigeria....I want them to suffer so that maybe their eyes and brain go open......myopic lots!

8 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:04am On Mar 01, 2021
Iamgrey5:
Cow is the least of the problem.

There's is enough alternative to cow meat and ironically those alternatives will benefit Yoruba business community more.

If that be the case then Bleep cow, Bleep beef. Even though I know herdsmen have been fucking cows from time immemorial grin
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by Bestbeelieve: 9:05am On Mar 01, 2021
Kebbiprince:

There is nothing u have to block, the fulani control lagos ports and customs

na so o! na so we siddon dey do one niggaarea! dem control everywia!!!! bu time will tell!!! una go see!
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:05am On Mar 01, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Don't mind those ipob.

But you forget our hero Awolowo starved three million of Eastern kids to death,Awolowo even stole all the money easterners have in account,given 20 pounds to few that could provide document that shows they have money in Nigeria bank before the war.

So Awolowo, a civilian, could have overridden the decisions of the Supreme Military Council?
Even Osinbajo in a civilian dispensation is utterly useless to the current food blockage from the North,
Very soon you would claim Yorubas through Osinbajo proscribed ipob and killed them
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 01, 2021
BKayy:
F*ck southern unity.
Even if it is for a year

Any Yoruba begging for una help , assistance or "unity"? Just learn to shut up and act like a man instead of a gossiping fish wife. A proper man would not concern himself with things that is not his business.

Nothing concerns the SE in this so spare us your civil war vendetta drive that is driving your prayers, from birth, for Yorubas to be in this position.

Yorubas are up to the task of defending themselves. Stop your stupid 'attache' by force and mind your business.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by MuchAdo: 9:06am On Mar 01, 2021
jimyjames:

Lol grin Fulanis are having it tough in SW? The last time I checked yorubas were running to Benin Republic for safety

Yorubaland can never be overrun by Fulanis but Ilorin belongs to Fulani and is ruled by the Fulani emir

Igboland is igboland

Yewa people are political pawns in the hands of the Ogun governor. Too bad! embarassed

Ilorin stopped being Yorubaland after Afonja successfully rebelled with Alimi's assistance.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by Sagay212: 9:06am On Mar 01, 2021
The SW should just start with starving the abo.kis in the SW. Just stop giving only their beggars money and food and see how they'll be dying like chickens all over the streets. Same animals bragging about food are dying daily of extreme hunger and poverty. SW isn't getting free food from anybody. There are many options and people to buy food from. Abo.kis should use their excess food to feed almajiris and their brothers in the IDPs. They can also use the surplus food to pay ransom to bandits and boko haram.
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by Tranquillity360: 9:06am On Mar 01, 2021
zinizta:
...The North divide and rule tactics in effect
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by LamidicownuBSS: 9:06am On Mar 01, 2021
etrouble:

Educated Almajari, you will weep and shed blood. I thought you call yourselves desert warriors, warriors no dey run for war nah. Uthman Dan Fodio must be MAD

Sorry, The richest in the whole of Africa is a northerner and northerners lead in all top top post from president down.

Take it easy, u have nothing to do about it.
it already been destine even b4 we were born
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:06am On Mar 01, 2021
jimyjames:

Who are those yorubas? Banjo the traitor ?

You are doing FG propaganda free of charge, but it's flying over your empty head
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by majamajic(m): 9:06am On Mar 01, 2021
Prussian:

Go and see how many fuel tankers leave Lagos for the North every day.
If they block tankers from leaving SW, the 19 Northern Governors will come kneeling within 48 hours.

That's business of federal government ,
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by Iamgrey5(m): 9:06am On Mar 01, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
If that be the case then Bleep cow, Bleep beef. Even though I know herdsmen have been fucking cows from time immemorial grin
We have fish, Turkey, Guniea fowl, Chicken, local goat and ram rearers all over South West.
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 01, 2021
Tranquillity360:
when it affects you people,you remember southern unity.

Abeg there is nothing like south,what we have is East,south south and west.
And the battle is between west and Miyetti Allah.

Oga, I no be Afonja oo, I be correct nwa Anambra. Obosi kamsi aga

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by freemi(m): 9:07am On Mar 01, 2021
grin wahala
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by Redcrafton: 9:07am On Mar 01, 2021
Ayo2004:

Lol,so yorubaland should have supported Biafra even when the capital of Nigeria was South West and Biafra had no chance on winning,if it was the other way round,una go do worse

All is fair in war - Awolowo

Awolowo a Christian from SW advised that food blockade should be used when he couldn't defeat the Biafran soldiers...killing millions of children and women, so he could have one Nigeria.

In this war the north has learnt that food blockade is indeed a good weapon of war...which will be test run from the SW.

Who says KARMA is not a bit**?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by zinizta: 9:07am On Mar 01, 2021
jimyjames:

That book of history includes a yoruba biafran general released from prison only to betray his master , and it includes Biafra invading Midwest Nigeria heading to the capital of Nigeria Lagos
..did it include a Yoruba General dying with Aguyi ironsi cause he refused to betray him!?.....
Abd i can say on good authority, Biafra had more than one Yoruba General and it is interesting you claim he is a traitor as and I also learnt he was executed for mutiny alongside Igbo Biafran generals ..are they traitors too?.
Keep twisting narratives to suit your plot especially as you inherited the hearsay
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by Optional09: 9:08am On Mar 01, 2021
RRodwave:
We can do much better without FULANIS

No be only them sabi Farm

Over here we get Strong Farmers

Ebonyi people can relate at least their Farmers fit Transport to South West

Fulani has no value, when you compare their cow to the killing it’s a loss come to think of it they don’t have monopoly of food supply

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:08am On Mar 01, 2021
Brimstone77:
oga stop talking trash.. which part of Igbo eat human flesh?? Na so una go stay inside una cave dey push rubbish propaganda..
Don't mind the animal.
Igbos eat human flesh. They ate Buhari and they who don't eat flesh had no choice than to import a mannequin from Sudan to replace him. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by Ekpekaycee: 9:09am On Mar 01, 2021
I really blame our jornalists and bloggers for giving attention to this rif raffs. Do mayetti Allah produce any food? Do they have any farms? Are they not the people destroying farm lands? How can they now be spokesmen for the same farmers? Why can't they just say they are placing south on cattle embago? This what they may be able to do but the south will celebrate If they attempt it. By the way, I think the northern farmers will be the greatest fools of all time if they allow themselves to be so used. They stand to lose as their products will perish or sold off at a give away

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by Eriokanmi: 9:09am On Mar 01, 2021
Puloc:
Wat if those south westerners decide to block something u people need from going up north? wat will happen?
I live the 3D floor art. Your location won't make me patronise you. You're in Uyo. Kudos
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 01, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

So Awolowo, a civilian, could have overridden the decisions of the Supreme Military Council?
Even Osinbajo in a civilian dispensation is utterly useless to the current food blockage from the North,
Very soon you would claim Yorubas through Osinbajo proscribed ipob and killed them

Dont mind the dumb IPOBians. They will be the biggest victims of this because by the time the Yorubas deal with the North they will be next when most Yorubas get into the mental mode of "all malevolent migrants must leave Yorubaland".

Igbos, because of lust for revenge against Yorubas over the civil war, are always talking and taunting Yorubas when they should just shut up and observe. Their unecessary actions will get them in trouble. That is for sure.
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by MuchAdo: 9:09am On Mar 01, 2021
aryzgreat:

Conquered in your dream.

ESN have been driving them out of SE forest to the extent that they brought jet fighter

While SW is already having IDP camps due to mass exodus of yoruba to Benin republic due to attacks of Fulani herdsmen.

They know what igbos can do. Either they leave peacefully or stay and get killed.

They are even challenging you in your land to come and face them in the forest. All your Oba and leaders do is send save our soul message to Sunday igboho

Yewa people are political pawns in the hands of the governor. Too bad!

Will the situation in Ogun be the same if the governor were Akeredolu

ESN is dead! Tell your cowardly governors to set up SE Amotekun.
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by Owajigarrisson(m): 9:09am On Mar 01, 2021
MuchAdo:

Yewa people, you mean It's unfortunate their governor has decided to use them as political pawns.

Stop compromising the fact, if not for Igboho, the entire SW would have fled to Benin and Togo by now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Wike Blasts Tambuwal And Some Southern PDP Govs (Videos) / Atiku Mocks Wike, Says, He Is A Chicken Hiding Under Costume Of Lion / Anti-corruption: I Trust Buhari, But Not All Those Around Him- Bakare - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.