Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Mya Yafai Shares A Video Of Herself Having Fun With Davido And His Crew - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mya Yafai Shares A Video Of Herself Having Fun With Davido And His Crew (2419 Views)

Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt / Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral / Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mya Yafai Shares A Video Of Herself Having Fun With Davido And His Crew by NwekeUG(m): 7:51am On Mar 01, 2021
Mya Yafai, lady who Davido was spotted holding hands with at St. Maarten in United States, recently shared a video having fun with Davido and his crew, IgbereTV reports.

The hot model visited Davido in Nigeria in December and also spent some time with him in Ghana in January.

During that time, Ghanaian music star Stonebwoy shot “Activate” music video with Davido.

In the video which was shared on Instagram by Mya, she was spotted having fun with Davido and his crew, flew his private jet and also had his song “Holy Ground” in which he featured Nicki Minaj playing in the background.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_O_FpDpTf0

https://igberetvnews.com/1383965/mya-yafai-shares-video-fun-davido-crew/

Lalasticlala

Re: Mya Yafai Shares A Video Of Herself Having Fun With Davido And His Crew by Kriss216: 7:52am On Mar 01, 2021
Davido has two baby mamas before chioma came.

Chioma is the queen of all foolish girls in Nigeria for expecting loyalty from someone like Davido.

Chioma, should learn to live with her baby mama tag.

Ndi Assurance cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Mya Yafai Shares A Video Of Herself Having Fun With Davido And His Crew by LoudLord(m): 7:59am On Mar 01, 2021
I give my baby Assurance,I go give my baby life time Insurance

Yeah chioma eyes don clear

3 Likes

Re: Mya Yafai Shares A Video Of Herself Having Fun With Davido And His Crew by InfernoNig: 8:13am On Mar 01, 2021
Water go soon carry davido go. Just watch

3 Likes

Re: Mya Yafai Shares A Video Of Herself Having Fun With Davido And His Crew by pretydiva(f): 8:27am On Mar 01, 2021
have fun while it last. when he's done with you, he will dump you like the others
Re: Mya Yafai Shares A Video Of Herself Having Fun With Davido And His Crew by Tolexander: 8:31am On Mar 01, 2021
LoudLord:
I give my baby Assurance,I go give my baby life time Insurance

Yeah chioma eyes don clear
Peruzzi wrote the song, not Davido.

Chioma should go and meet Peruzzi

1 Like

Re: Mya Yafai Shares A Video Of Herself Having Fun With Davido And His Crew by Liposure: 9:00am On Mar 01, 2021
Chioma has been babymamazoned.
Re: Mya Yafai Shares A Video Of Herself Having Fun With Davido And His Crew by SODbaba2(m): 9:44am On Mar 01, 2021
Tolexander:
Peruzzi wrote the song, not Davido.

Chioma should go and meet Peruzzi
Who sang it? Who owns the the intellectual property right
Re: Mya Yafai Shares A Video Of Herself Having Fun With Davido And His Crew by JustCruise(m): 10:59am On Mar 01, 2021
Say all you want about this dude but there's no denying that he's the real MVP. Naija girls deserve this kind of treatment.

1 Like

Re: Mya Yafai Shares A Video Of Herself Having Fun With Davido And His Crew by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:46pm On Mar 01, 2021
That girl looks better and hotter than chioma no doubt.

1 Like

Re: Mya Yafai Shares A Video Of Herself Having Fun With Davido And His Crew by Bundaweber: 7:50pm On Mar 01, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
That girl looks better and hotter than chioma no doubt.

ill take chioma over her
Re: Mya Yafai Shares A Video Of Herself Having Fun With Davido And His Crew by zebjoe: 9:58am On Mar 09, 2021
Revealed: See Why Davido Cannot Legally Marry Chioma.

Davido has lavishly shown love to Chioma who he sometimes regards as his wife on social media and despite Assurance 2020 – the music and video inspired by their love story with a promise of marriage, it appears that ship may be floundering as the two are yet to be married as earlier speculated.

In September 2020, Davido, in an exclusive interview with Ebuka Obi-Uchendu debunked claims that they had parted ways over infidelity and said their highly-anticipated wedding will now take place in 2021.

Quoting him, he said, ‘‘Honestly, Corona messed plans up because it was meant to be in July. I have decided it will be some time next year. For now, I want her to work on her business while I work on my album and the kids. I want everything to balance first.”

As fans tried to settle into new hopes of a widely colourful wedding in 2021, they were flabbergasted when the afro pop star revealed in a subsequent interview two months after that he won’t be getting married to Chioma Avril anytime soon.

To know why he won’t be getting married to Chioma anytime soon, Click here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W53xTI0eXAs

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Okojie Discovers Her Long Lost Nose Twinnie(nose Twin Sister) / Zip Childish Gambino Awaken, My Love! Download. / "I Am 24 Years Old, I Am Not 35 Years Old" - Actress Uche Montana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.