Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,391 members, 7,843,149 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

To Hold On Or Resign - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / To Hold On Or Resign (235 Views)

Should I Continue With The Job Or Resign With Immediate Effect? / Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine / Resign Or I Sack You - Female Director To PA For Denying Her Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Hold On Or Resign by LifeDrama24(m): 9:50am On Mar 01, 2021
Happy New Month Guys..

I really need your opinion/advice in this Situation i find myself. I have worked for this company for like 2 years now settling up the Accounting process and all in the organisation but these guys don't value my efforts. As young guy, the management feels I am not capable of heading the accounts dept now that the company is Big. An older man was employed to fill the space and I have been putting him since he joined. To cut the long story short,some few colleagues in the company hate my guts alot and the toxicity in the environment is becoming unbearable but I don't want to leave because I am yet to get an alternative and I don't want to be seen a selfish person because half of the organisation work flow process is centered around me.

Now...I have been placed on an indefinite suspension because of an error committed by my boss, they claimed I gave him wrong figures to work on which is totally untrue. In the letter,i am expected to report to the office at any time i am being called upon because I am the only person that can probably solve some impending issues.

Right now, I am a little confused as to RESIGN or HOLD ON and pray the management call me back.
Can I even resign right now that I am on suspension ??
Re: To Hold On Or Resign by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 01, 2021
To be on a safer side....start looking for another job
Re: To Hold On Or Resign by LifeDrama24(m): 11:38am On Mar 01, 2021
MejiLoyon:
To be on a safer side....start looking for another job

Thank you for your advice
Re: To Hold On Or Resign by LifeDrama24(m): 11:47am On Mar 01, 2021
Deleting this thread soon...

My colleagues are here undecided
Re: To Hold On Or Resign by DEBUU: 2:00pm On Mar 01, 2021
Why deleting the thread.
Please don't resign, hold on this might be another for good since you Know you didn't commit the error.

Remember start looking for another alternative

1 Like

Re: To Hold On Or Resign by 1F30M4(f): 1:35pm On Mar 02, 2021
I'd also say you should start sending out job application to other organizations esp now you're temporary relieved of your job.. I'd love to see the horror on their faces when they get to know that you'll be leaving them for the better.. However don't resign just yet, let it be a case of "one leg in and the other leg out" pending when you get another job.. They'll miss you though

(1) (Reply)

Email Marketing Tools To Market Or Advertise Your Business / Please Help Me / Free E- Commerce You Can Work Online And Earn From. (amazon)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.