Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,893 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Donald Trump Says He Might Run For US President In 2024 - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Says He Might Run For US President In 2024 (17933 Views)

Bernie Sanders, US President In Waiting - Mr Rights / Top 5 Unheard Truth About Donald Trump, The US President / Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Says He Might Run For US President In 2024 by TempleHouse: 12:17pm On Mar 01, 2021
nnadychuks:
Unlike the Atiku from 9ja that’s shedding tears because he lost an election. It’s clear the election was rigged but he’s coming back braver than ever. I love this guy, he’s a role model
Role Model to who .?
Its obvious you're uninformed, but you can still goggle your information online to get facts rather than sound ignorant !

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Says He Might Run For US President In 2024 by codslic: 12:26pm On Mar 01, 2021
He didn't say so. He didn't foreclose it.He only gave a speech
Re: Donald Trump Says He Might Run For US President In 2024 by hybridblood07(m): 12:27pm On Mar 01, 2021
No human on earth would want to step down as first citizen of a nation. Power is too sweet bro
chatinent:
When they enter power, they don't want to leave again.

Same thing happening in Nigeria happens worldwide.
Re: Donald Trump Says He Might Run For US President In 2024 by PrideofLincoln1(m): 12:31pm On Mar 01, 2021
GamalNasser:

cheesy cheesy get ready that your unpaid suburb home will soon be put on foreclosure if Biden continues his poor economic streak ...
Dummy I say you are. My home is almost paid for and the President of US do not determine my economic level because I have worked my butt off all my life while you are wasting away in Nigeria supporting a vile racist Trump who think of your ilks as monkeys from Africa. My opposition of Trump is because of his bigotry, racism, misogyny, xenophobia and buffoonery. No matter who the President in America is, yours truly and my wife will always thrive.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Says He Might Run For US President In 2024 by drightguy(m): 12:46pm On Mar 01, 2021
We need him to run.
Re: Donald Trump Says He Might Run For US President In 2024 by octavian(m): 12:53pm On Mar 01, 2021
OfeAchi:
He will win it!
Trump is the leader sent to deliver the world from Anti-Christ!
He would lead the battle for the Earth.
He would be a General in the Armageddon!
He would also help MNK to actualize Biafra!

Long Live Trump!
Long Live Biafraus
Long Live MNK.

Lolll at deliver the world from Antichrist yet, he led an Insurrection.. Ohhh before I forget, he was trumped in 2020 elections.

Wait did I just read he will help MNK to actualize Biafra grin grin grin grin grin General Armageddon

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Says He Might Run For US President In 2024 by alezzy13: 12:54pm On Mar 01, 2021
nnadychuks:
Unlike the Atiku from 9ja that’s shedding tears because he lost an election. It’s clear the election was rigged but he’s coming back braver than ever. I love this guy, he’s a role model

Rigged by who?

You guys never cease to amazem

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Says He Might Run For US President In 2024 by octavian(m): 12:58pm On Mar 01, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Dummy I say you are. My home is almost paid for and the President of US do not determine my economic level because I have worked my butt off all my life while you are wasting away in Nigeria supporting a vile racist Trump who think of your ilks as monkeys from Africa. My opposition of Trump is because of his bigotry, racism, misogyny, xenophobia and buffoonery. No matter who the President in America is, yours truly and my wife will always thrive.

My brother don't disturb yourself, God will continue to crown your effort and others who are genuinely working hard to make a decent living and contributing to the US economy.

You see our people are blinded by the racist man all in the name of religion, but don't worry just ignore people who have not left the shores of Nigeria to experience racism.. The sky is your limit bro ����

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Says He Might Run For US President In 2024 by alezzy13: 1:02pm On Mar 01, 2021
If Americans have any sense, they better do everything to curtail this man. . .never underestimate the power of brainwashing.

His cult-like, zombies show no sign of diminishing.

Watching his goons cheer this vile, pathologically lying, tax-evading, p**** grabber at the cpac event, I just shook my head.

That's how we underestimated him in about 5 yrs ago and we all know what happened.

Plsssss, US should not make that mistake again.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Says He Might Run For US President In 2024 by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:05pm On Mar 01, 2021
Neddstark:
Biden's presidency is dull and boring.
Biden's presidency is not a reality show meant to entertain idiots go and seek that elsewhere let the man continue to govern like an amazing president he is

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Says He Might Run For US President In 2024 by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:06pm On Mar 01, 2021
alezzy13:
If Americans have any sense, they better do everything to curtail this man. . .never underestimate the power of brainwashing.

Watching his goons cheer this vile, pathologically lying, tax-evading, p**** grabber at the cpac event, I just shook my head.

That's how we underestimated him in about 5 yrs ago and we all know what happened.

I agree but he is not coming back again and will never smell the white house

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Says He Might Run For US President In 2024 by nnadychuks(m): 1:07pm On Mar 01, 2021
TempleHouse:

Role Model to who .?
Its obvious you're uninformed, but you can still goggle your information online to get facts rather than sound ignorant !
google what?
Re: Donald Trump Says He Might Run For US President In 2024 by Neddstark: 1:36pm On Mar 01, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Biden's presidency is not a reality show meant to entertain idiots go and seek that elsewhere let the man continue to govern like an amazing president he is

Amazing president that has done nothing but advocate for you and your sister to lick yourselves to stupor.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Says He Might Run For US President In 2024 by PrideofLincoln1(m): 1:48pm On Mar 01, 2021
octavian:

My brother don't disturb yourself, God will continue to crown your effort and others who are genuinely working hard to make a decent living and contributing to the US economy.

You see our people are blinded by the racist man all in the name of religion, but don't worry just ignore people who have not left the shores of Nigeria to experience racism.. The sky is your limit bro ����
Thanks my man. That guy is one of Trump's cultists on Nairaland even though trump hates people that looks like him. I don't know why these guys love the Con Man that was humiliated out of office in a landslide.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Says He Might Run For US President In 2024 by Adakintroy: 1:51pm On Mar 01, 2021
Anneka101:
If he likes let him run for 2028 he would never smell the White House again.

Not in this life time.

You naive.

Trump has a army. That rigged election made Joe the most voted for president ever. How true. Sleeppy Joe with amnesia is the most loved president not Obama..

The perve is already allowing trans athlete in women's bathrooms so quick of the ground.

Let trump come for a second time. America will.have a civil war before any other person is elected. That man has a cult followers like loyalist.

It's either you extremely hate him or you extremely like him. There is almost no middle ground.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Says He Might Run For US President In 2024 by PrideofLincoln1(m): 1:53pm On Mar 01, 2021
alezzy13:

You are right Buddy but no way in hell Americans will fall for Trump's scam again. There's a good chance Trump might even be in jail by 2024 because there are so many legal obstacles and indictments awaiting the Con Man from Queens, New York. If he runs in 2024, it will be automatic victory for the Democrats and the RepubliKKKan Party will be damaged for at least two generations.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Says He Might Run For US President In 2024 by pacespot(m): 1:58pm On Mar 01, 2021
He will be 78 by then, this guy just wants to die in that white house. When you make irrelevant people relevant, this is the result tongue

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Says He Might Run For US President In 2024 by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 01, 2021
Don't worry yall.. he will be dead by then.. he is already in his 70s

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Says He Might Run For US President In 2024 by adenigga(m): 2:53pm On Mar 01, 2021

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Says He Might Run For US President In 2024 by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:13pm On Mar 01, 2021
Neddstark:

Amazing president that has done nothing but advocate for you and your sister to lick yourselves to stupor.
Well let me educate you small.

He has reached half of his vaccination target in his first 100 days.On course to sign the American rescue plan that will put the pandemic under control,reunited over 100 children with their parents all part of his campaign promises grin and many more what Joseph Biden has done in one month the incompetent twice impeached nincompoop could not achieve it.If you cannot see that then you have eye problems

So get lost and stop lying to yourself and embrace reality.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Says He Might Run For US President In 2024 by Neddstark: 3:16pm On Mar 01, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

He has reached half of his vaccination target in his first 100 days.On course to sign the American rescue plan that will put the pandemic under control,reunited over 100 children with their parents all part of his campaign promises grin and many more what Joseph Been has done in one month incompetent twice impeached nincompoop could not achieve it.If you cannot see that then you have eye problems

So in your world, you believe Biden has achieved more than Trump? Well, somewhere in Ajegunle, a footballer believes he is better than Messi. Keep living in your insane delusions. Do me a favour, keep me out of it. You have many family members you can evangelize Biden to.
Re: Donald Trump Says He Might Run For US President In 2024 by planetx: 3:28pm On Mar 01, 2021
Disastrous first month in office is an understatement. Joe Biden is seriously cognitively impaired and is suffering from early stages of dementia. I doubt if the guy will be able to finish his 4 year term before he is removed on medical grounds.
Re: Donald Trump Says He Might Run For US President In 2024 by AllHailBiafra(m): 4:00pm On Mar 01, 2021
Anneka101:
If he likes let him run for 2028 he would never smell the White House again.

Not in this life time.
E-worriors in the zoo deciding the faith of American presidency in 2024 from the zoo. What an irony grin grin
Re: Donald Trump Says He Might Run For US President In 2024 by witworth(m): 4:24pm On Mar 01, 2021
He's already a disgraced loser. More embarrassment for him
Re: Donald Trump Says He Might Run For US President In 2024 by PrideofLincoln1(m): 4:30pm On Mar 01, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

He has reached half of his vaccination target in his first 100 days.On course to sign the American rescue plan that will put the pandemic under control,reunited over 100 children with their parents all part of his campaign promises grin and many more what Joseph Biden has done in one month the incompetent twice impeached nincompoop could not achieve it.If you cannot see that then you have eye problems

There's nothing to argue with these guys about knowing that most of these Trump servile puppies doesn't know how the inside of an aircraft looks like. Let them keep worshipping a disgraced and humiliated con man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Says He Might Run For US President In 2024 by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:39pm On Mar 01, 2021
Neddstark:

So in your world, you believe Biden has achieved more than Trump? Well, somewhere in Ajegunle, a footballer believes he is better than Messi. Keep living in your insane delusions. Do me a favour, keep me out of it. You have many family members you can evangelize Biden to.
Biden is a 100% better than Trump it is a well known fact confirmed by over 81.2 million people every sane person knows that only foolish people argue otherwise so don't be a fool go and read wake up to reality and stop being delusional.Trump remains an irrelevant twice impeached counterfeit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Says He Might Run For US President In 2024 by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:39pm On Mar 01, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
There's nothing to argue with these guys about knowing that most of these Trump servile puppies doesn't know how the inside of an aircraft looks like. Let them keep worshipping a disgraced and humiliated con man.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Says He Might Run For US President In 2024 by IJEYdiamond(f): 4:47pm On Mar 01, 2021
wellmax:
and he will loose gallantly.

He won't even win the primary

Seconded .. he is an expired good or goods... SHAME NO DEY HIM BODY...!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Says He Might Run For US President In 2024 by Emeraldgreene(f): 4:58pm On Mar 01, 2021
Shhhhh Trump, keep silent about ur plans until the time is right.Dont let Democrats start planning against you to attack and sabotage you again.
Re: Donald Trump Says He Might Run For US President In 2024 by Neddstark: 5:15pm On Mar 01, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Biden is a 100% better than Trump it is a well known fact confirmed by over 81.2 million people every sane person knows that only foolish people argue otherwise so don't be a fool go and read wake up to reality and stop being delusional.Trump remains an irrelevant twice impeached counterfeit

Scum from a shithole country, where girls are being kidnapped for sale now believes she knows US politics more than any other person. What Trump has achieved in a day is what you are yet to achieve in your lifetime. Keep hating Trump like he's the reason behind your emotional imbalance.
Re: Donald Trump Says He Might Run For US President In 2024 by uunwanaobong3: 5:38pm On Mar 01, 2021
wink2015:
I know of A SURE that he will run.

American like the BOOGY DOWN LOUD MOUTH bully of the world.

They do not fancy cool headed president.

They like the likes of Reagan, George Bush senior and George Bush Junior.

They like the President that can tell the whole world to shut up and the world will catch cold.
All those names you mention are former republican president.
I guess you must be democrate loyalist and a CNN viewer
Re: Donald Trump Says He Might Run For US President In 2024 by uunwanaobong3: 5:39pm On Mar 01, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
That's how dumb you are. President Biden has accomplished more in less than six weeks in office than the Racist Pig Trump in four years. I do not expect you to know that from where you are. Your cult hero will soon be indicted by the State of New York Attorney General Ms Letitia James and the District Attorney of the Borough of Manhattan Mr Cyrus Vance and there's a cell jail waiting for him in Upstate New York.
I guess that is what CNN has told you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Syrian Rebels Used Sarin Nerve Gas, Not Assad’s Regime: U.N. Official / North Korea Leader, Kim Jong-un To Military: Prepare For Possible War In 2024 / ANTI-GAY LAW: We’ll Pressure Nigeria To Reverse The Law – United States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.