Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,546 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Donald Trump Says He Might Run For US President In 2024 - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Says He Might Run For US President In 2024 (17942 Views)

Bernie Sanders, US President In Waiting - Mr Rights / Top 5 Unheard Truth About Donald Trump, The US President / Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Says He Might Run For US President In 2024 by Edmanpumpin(m): 1:09pm On Mar 17, 2021
Golan007:

What do you mean no wars?

What was going on with Iran, a friendly match?

What greatest economy?

How many unemployed people when he left office compared to when he got in?

Lost popular votes twice.

Lost electoral college by a large number, a margin he agrees is large.

Lost the reps, senate and presidency.

The highlighted text tells me, you don't even deserve a response.
What did Q say today?
grin

1). Mr man, what war is ongoing in Iran? School me ooo oga.

2). Before the onset of the pandemic—which created the hardest economic shock in U.S. history—he was at the helm of a historically strong economy.
The following U.S economic metrics like the unemployment rate, the trade deficit, job growth, manufacturing job growth, income growth, and S&P 500 index returns were all doing good before the Corona Pandemic.

When Trump took office from Obama, the unemployment rate sat at 5.7%. By February 2020 it had chipped down to 3.5%—a 50-year low.

Then the pandemic hit the world. The jobless rate soared to 14.7% in April just like in every nation of the world.

While the economy has since moved from contraction to recovery, with the jobless rate falling to 7.9%.
He cushioned the effects with the stimulus cheque of $1400 every two weeks.

3). On the highly compromised election, the US supreme court is still sitting. So, no rush pass yourself oga.

Now get off my mention. I'm a busy person.
Re: Donald Trump Says He Might Run For US President In 2024 by Golan007: 1:34pm On Mar 17, 2021
Edmanpumpin:

1). Mr man, what war is ongoing in Iran? School me ooo oga.

2). Before the onset of the pandemic—which created the hardest economic shock in U.S. history—he was at the helm of a historically strong economy.
The following U.S economic metrics like the unemployment rate, the trade deficit, job growth, manufacturing job growth, income growth, and S&P 500 index returns were all doing good before the Corona Pandemic.

When Trump took office from Obama, the unemployment rate sat at 5.7%. By February 2020 it had chipped down to 3.5%—a 50-year low.

Then the pandemic hit the world. The jobless rate soared to 14.7% in April just like in every nation of the world.

While the economy has since moved from contraction to recovery, with the jobless rate falling to 7.9%.
He cushioned the effects with the stimulus cheque of $1400 every two weeks.

3). On the highly compromised election, the US supreme court is still sitting. So, no rush pass yourself oga.

Now get off my mention. I'm a busy person.

Which Supreme Court?

grin

Joker.
Re: Donald Trump Says He Might Run For US President In 2024 by Edmanpumpin(m): 8:21pm On Mar 20, 2021
Golan007:

Which Supreme Court?

grin

Joker.

U.S supreme court, illiterate.
Re: Donald Trump Says He Might Run For US President In 2024 by Golan007: 8:31pm On Mar 20, 2021
Edmanpumpin:

U.S supreme court, illiterate.
Joker.
grin
Re: Donald Trump Says He Might Run For US President In 2024 by Edmanpumpin(m): 6:42pm On Mar 21, 2021
Golan007:

Joker.
grin
Clown ���
Re: Donald Trump Says He Might Run For US President In 2024 by Edmanpumpin(m): 1:20pm On May 23, 2021
[

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Syrian Rebels Used Sarin Nerve Gas, Not Assad’s Regime: U.N. Official / North Korea Leader, Kim Jong-un To Military: Prepare For Possible War In 2024 / ANTI-GAY LAW: We’ll Pressure Nigeria To Reverse The Law – United States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.