Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Donald Trump Says He Might Run For US President In 2024 - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Says He Might Run For US President In 2024 (17931 Views)

Bernie Sanders, US President In Waiting - Mr Rights / Top 5 Unheard Truth About Donald Trump, The US President / Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Says He Might Run For US President In 2024 by uunwanaobong3: 5:42pm On Mar 01, 2021
Golan007:

Whatever negatives exist today, they are a legacy of Trump and his virus.
A victim of misinformation by fake news CNN has been spotted
Re: Donald Trump Says He Might Run For US President In 2024 by uunwanaobong3: 5:48pm On Mar 01, 2021
gassbee:
U think Americans wil allow the only president in history who sent thugs to attack d Capitol be their presidential nominee
And i guess that it is CNN who told you that it was trump that sent the protesters.
Brother, it wont cost you more than 10mb to download the full video of the said rally.
Learn to make judgment for yourself and stop listening to a liberal fake news
Re: Donald Trump Says He Might Run For US President In 2024 by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:51pm On Mar 01, 2021
Neddstark:

Scum from a shithole country, where girls are being kidnapped for sale now believes she knows US politics more than any other person. What Trump has achieved in a day is what you are yet to achieve in your lifetime. Keep hating Trump like he's the reason behind your emotional imbalance.
You are actually the scum who lives in a shithole that is why in your deluded head you think Trump is a good person or was a competent president better than Biden because you have not left your shithole to come to reality and see life for yourself escape from that bush of yours.Trump has not achieved anything he is a known scam artist that is under criminal and civil investigations and only idiots think he has achieved anything because those idiots don't know what achievements are never you compare me to Trump compare him to fellow idiots and not me cause I am not an idiot grin.
Get lost and deal with the emotional imbalance you are suffering from

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Says He Might Run For US President In 2024 by gassbee: 5:56pm On Mar 01, 2021
uunwanaobong3:

And i guess that it is CNN who told you that it was trump that sent the protesters.
Brother, it wont cost you more than 10mb to download the full video of the said rally.
u r not current, go and google and listen to trump's speech with his supporters before the attack, if u r smart enough u would deduce one or two things

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Says He Might Run For US President In 2024 by PrideofLincoln1(m): 5:58pm On Mar 01, 2021
uunwanaobong3:

I guess that is what CNN has told you
Clown, I am in the midst of things unlike you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Says He Might Run For US President In 2024 by uunwanaobong3: 5:59pm On Mar 01, 2021
alezzy13:
If Americans have any sense, they better do everything to curtail this man. . .never underestimate the power of brainwashing.

His cult-like, zombies show no sign of diminishing.

Watching his goons cheer this vile, pathologically lying, tax-evading, p**** grabber at the cpac event, I just shook my head.

That's how we underestimated him in about 5 yrs ago and we all know what happened.

Plsssss, US should not make that mistake again.
And who are you to stop another man's right to vote and be voted for.
You even get mind to call his supporter zombi?
What wil you cal5 the many scum bags democrat who continously follow the party despite the sorry nature of all democrat state with high rate of crime, dirty environment, job killing laws, high taxes, abuse of office/corruption, cancel culture etc
Re: Donald Trump Says He Might Run For US President In 2024 by Neddstark: 6:06pm On Mar 01, 2021
[s]
Ladyhippolyta88:

You are actually the scum who lives in a shithole that is why in your deluded head you think Trump is a good person or was a competent president better than Biden because you have not left your shithole to come to reality and see life for yourself escape from that bush of yours.Trump has not achieved anything he is a known scam artist that is under criminal and civil investigations and only idiots think he has achieved anything because those idiots don't know what achievements are never you compare me to Trump compare him to fellow idiots and not me cause I am not an idiot grin.
Get lost and deal with the emotional imbalance you are suffering from

[/s]

Crap. Biatch is gone nuts. She just wasted her words cos I didn't read her epistle incited by her traumatic childhood.
Re: Donald Trump Says He Might Run For US President In 2024 by octavian(m): 6:07pm On Mar 01, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Clown, I am in the midst of things unlike you.

Bros, I don warn you... You sef no dey hear, person tell you say na CNN you dey watch and you still dey follow am argue grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Says He Might Run For US President In 2024 by octavian(m): 6:12pm On Mar 01, 2021
uunwanaobong3:

So who sent them? Mitch McConnell the senate minority leader, a republican also confirmed Trump instigated the attacks after the dismissal of the case, even though they voted against his second impeachment but you're here arguing that he did not... grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Says He Might Run For US President In 2024 by PrideofLincoln1(m): 6:12pm On Mar 01, 2021
octavian:

Bros, I don warn you... You sef no dey hear, person tell you say na CNN you dey watch and you still dey follow am argue grin grin grin
Thanks my man, I don't know what these guys see in the worthless racist that was disgraced out of office.
Re: Donald Trump Says He Might Run For US President In 2024 by Ademola121(m): 6:15pm On Mar 01, 2021
I hope Arnold Schwarzenegger runs too. Case closed be that
Re: Donald Trump Says He Might Run For US President In 2024 by chebus: 7:25pm On Mar 01, 2021
Trump knows he will loose again if he attempts to contest. He is just pumping his ego to appear as if all is well. The legal battle before him is enough to drown him before 2023... He is the worst character to ever enter the white house...representing a band of people that are racist, bigoted, alternative fact proponents, and any other kind of misinformation.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Says He Might Run For US President In 2024 by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:37pm On Mar 01, 2021
Neddstark:

[s]Crap. Biatch is gone nuts. She just wasted her words cos I didn't read her epistle incited by her traumatic childhood[/s]
Keep quiet boy and stop deflecting.
Typical Trump ignoramus cultist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Says He Might Run For US President In 2024 by Neddstark: 8:09pm On Mar 01, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Keep quiet boy and stop deflecting.
Typical Trump ignoramus cultist.

Na ya papa be cultist. Him don use ya head.
Re: Donald Trump Says He Might Run For US President In 2024 by Bluntemperor: 8:55pm On Mar 01, 2021
NORSYK:
As I expected, he's the most popular American politician now

Just imagine the Nairaland-forum Members talking to themselves about a forlorn hope!
Una do well.So this Donald Trump still dey deceive una like this!
Americans no be Nigeria o.
- Americans don't make mistakes twice,that was why he was voted out and can't come back,as he too knows that! He is not the first to spend 4 --unrenewable years in the White House!
- For his Iberiberism,500,000.Americans lost their lives to Covid-Virus,yet withing 100- Days,a new President has lowered The rate of Infections,which Trump was on blame game.So American values life unlike where cows life are well protected than human lives.Americans will never forgive Trump for dereliction of duty!
-Mr Trump doesn't believe in Democracy- which is rules of the majority,so he should seek for authoritarian regime elsewhere.
- The Republican Party has lost its face for allowing Mt Trump to dictates everything and majority members can't summon courage to say no because of Trump Billions supporting them albert illegally.
-Republican Party needs a revolutionary leaders now if they don't want to sink with Trump.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Says He Might Run For US President In 2024 by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:30pm On Mar 01, 2021
Neddstark:

Na my papa be cultist. Him don use my head.
No wonder cheesy son of a cultist not surprised at all grin no wonder you dey support Trumpolini grin

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Says He Might Run For US President In 2024 by aalangel(f): 10:00pm On Mar 01, 2021
Re: Donald Trump Says He Might Run For US President In 2024 by Neddstark: 10:49pm On Mar 01, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

No wonder cheesy son of a cultist not surprised at all grin no wonder you dey support Trumpolini grin

What relates cultism to admiring Trump? Are you that brainless?
Re: Donald Trump Says He Might Run For US President In 2024 by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:52pm On Mar 01, 2021
Neddstark:

What relates cultism to admiring Trump? Are you that brainless?
Brainless boy see below and ask yourself if this is not Cultism grin

Trump supporters belong to a cult called Trumpism mixed with Canon conspiracies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Says He Might Run For US President In 2024 by Neddstark: 11:01pm On Mar 01, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Brainless boy see below and ask yourself if this is not Cultism grin

Trump supporters belong to a cult called Trumpism mixed with Canon conspiracies

You're nuts
Re: Donald Trump Says He Might Run For US President In 2024 by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:03pm On Mar 01, 2021
Neddstark:

I am nuts
Not surprised grin Trump cultist are truly nuts grin
Re: Donald Trump Says He Might Run For US President In 2024 by saintruky(m): 12:24am On Mar 02, 2021
Hmmmmm 2024.. by then local man go don old o... Na wa
Re: Donald Trump Says He Might Run For US President In 2024 by DedeNkem: 5:58am On Mar 02, 2021
He will fail again. Under this idiot, the insurrectionist GOP lost the House, Senate and the Presidency! A total failure!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Says He Might Run For US President In 2024 by Edmanpumpin(m): 7:05am On Mar 02, 2021
Golan007:

1-Term President.

Approval rating always less than 50%, worst in modern history.

Lost to 'sleepy Joe', how bad can you be?

Took the economy to it's very best, no wars, cheaper health care, higher wages, high employment rate, cheaper gas and best GDP in years, all these in just 4 years.

His approval ratings have always been more than 50%, never below as you made yourself believe..

The demented Joe got rigged in with the help of multiple day voting, stuffed mail in ballots and shredded ballots means for the Republican party, the totally compromised Dominion voting system.

The Supreme court is yet to give the final judgement on the sham called election.

Trump remains the best.
Re: Donald Trump Says He Might Run For US President In 2024 by Golan007: 7:56am On Mar 02, 2021
Edmanpumpin:

Took the economy to it's very best, no wars, cheaper health care, higher wages, high employment rate, cheaper gas and best GDP in years, all these in just 4 years.

His approval ratings have always been more than 50%, never below as you made yourself believe..

The demented Joe got rigged in with the help of multiple day voting, stuffed mail in ballots and shredded ballots means for the Republican party, the totally compromised Dominion voting system.

The Supreme court is yet to give the final judgement on the sham called election.

Trump remains the best.

What do you mean no wars?

What was going on with Iran, a friendly match?

What greatest economy?

How many unemployed people when he left office compared to when he got in?

Lost popular votes twice.

Lost electoral college by a large number, a margin he agrees is large.

Lost the reps, senate and presidency.

The highlighted text tells me, you don't even deserve a response.
What did Q say today?
grin
Re: Donald Trump Says He Might Run For US President In 2024 by Golan007: 7:58am On Mar 02, 2021
Bluntemperor:

Just imagine the Nairaland-forum Members talking to themselves about a forlorn hope!
Una do well.So this Donald Trump still dey deceive una like this!
Americans no be Nigeria o.
- Americans don't make mistakes twice,that was why he was voted out and can't come back,as he too knows that! He is not the first to spend 4 --unrenewable years in the White House!
- For his Iberiberism,500,000.Americans lost their lives to Covid-Virus,yet withing 100- Days,a new President has lowered The rate of Infections,which Trump was on blame game.So American values life unlike where cows life are well protected than human lives.Americans will never forgive Trump for dereliction of duty!
-Mr Trump doesn't believe in Democracy- which is rules of the majority,so he should seek for authoritarian regime elsewhere.
- The Republican Party has lost its face for allowing Mt Trump to dictates everything and majority members can't summon courage to say no because of Trump Billions supporting them albert illegally.
-Republican Party needs a revolutionary leaders now if they don't want to sink with Trump.

The idiot took the vaccine before leaving office yet pretends it isn't essential.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biden's War On Everything Elon Musk / Syrian Rebels Used Sarin Nerve Gas, Not Assad’s Regime: U.N. Official / North Korea Leader, Kim Jong-un To Military: Prepare For Possible War In 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.