Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,137 members, 7,957,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:56 AM

This Is The Real Reasons Why Fulanis Are Punishing The SW - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is The Real Reasons Why Fulanis Are Punishing The SW (3216 Views)

Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo / Your Enemy Is In Abuja, But You Are Punishing Yourselves In The SE. / Exposed!!! Why Fulanis See Igbos As Their Worst Enemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: This Is The Real Reasons Why Fulanis Are Punishing The SW by mastertek: 6:58pm On Mar 01, 2021
Don't just reply this nitwit' without press report button.

I just went to straight to this jajanweed OP profile & found out he was born to hate and a trybalist
Re: This Is The Real Reasons Why Fulanis Are Punishing The SW by RemoveKebab: 11:18pm On Mar 01, 2021
BastardWike:
I can't believe this, are you kidding me? Fulanis have now moved from issuing threats to the SW to actually carrying them out shocked shocked You are threatening a whole region of starvation because they challenged you for killing and raping their people??

It has become audible to the deaf and visible to the blind that Fulanis don't see Yorubas as equals, rather they believe their relationship is that of master and slave.

I find it funny how they conveniently avoided SE and SS who they knew would have started issuing threats in return and backing it up with action. In this life, it is never good to be a coward and claim it's sophistication. Cowards are always objects of ridicule, humiliation and bullying.

Is there anything the Yorubas are doing or have done that the SS and SE haven't done? So ask yourself why they've singled out the SW for this severe punishment and humiliation grin grin

If the SW fails to retaliate in kind and immediately too, then they are done for! This is a classic case of "see finish".

Quick questions:
1. Why did Fulanis single out the SW for something both the SS and SE equally did even more?

2. Why is the SW confused on what to do despite the urgency of the situation?

3. If this threat should be from SW against the North, they would have called for emergency meeting and would have retaliated within hours, so what is the SW afraid of?

4.Does it mean the SW does not have anything to retaliate with or are they afraid of confronting the Fulanis?

Lastly, if this rubbish were to be against SE and SS, I say this because both regions are entangled together, there would have been serious consequences by now and Nigeria would have been tensed up because not only would pipelines be bombed and oil production stalled, Igbos would equally go up North, straight to Plateau and Benue, buy those foodstuffs ourselves, put them in lorries or vans and transport them to the East but ndi ofenmanu will rather go behind to beg them to have mercy and lift the embargo and the cycle of master and servant relationship will continue.

What a shame!!!
It will be a shame if you are really from south south and you reason like this.

Having so much and cant determine the will of a country,
No wonder you guys are what we may call a useful shithole.

Not everytime you reason with your anus.
Only northerners do that.

The real reason northerners are going hostile with south westerners is because of 2023 presidency.

They are pushing SW to the wall so that they will retaliate and they will have a reason not to vote for any SW candidate that will definitely reverse all the nepotistic rule they have done for the past 8 years.

Why is SW a threat?
Because south westerners are most liberal in national affairs(Obasanjo and Osinbajo proved this) this act wont favor their present status quo.
Re: This Is The Real Reasons Why Fulanis Are Punishing The SW by Oyinlomobambam(m): 11:51pm On Mar 01, 2021
Akiara:
WHY DO YOU CHESTBEAT WITH SO MUCH SAVAGERY??

SO YOU THINK YOU WILL BE MESSED UP AND IN THE LONG RUN ........YOU GUYS WILL BE MADE PRESIDENT??....SO THIS SUBJUGATION IS INBREED??

YOU GUYS WILL NEVER LEARN...

PLEASE UNLESS THERE IS SOMETHING I AM MISSING....HOW DOES THE SOUTHWEST BEING "PRESIDENT" HELP YOUR LIFE DIRECTLY??

AS FOR IGBO PEOPLE THAT WANT TO LEAVE ...I GUESS THEY ARE WITHIN THEIR OBLIGATORY RIGHTS....

PLEASE STOP BELIEVING A COUNTRY THAT WILL NOT EVEN ALLOW A YORUBA PRESIDENT WITH GOOD INTENTIONS ACTUALIZE THE POTENTIALS THIS COUNTRY OUGHT TO OFFER!!

THE FULANI NORTH IS SO BRUTAL AND THEY WONT LET YOU SEE YOUR POTENTIALS TO THE FULLEST...

BEFORE YOU CLAIM STRATEGY...CAN YOU RECLAIM ILORIN THAT " YOUR ANCESTOR" LOST BECAUSE OF ALLAINCES AND SERVITUDE??...

GUY THINK !!

I don't have you time as we don't have to share same views or part.

Thanks as you ignore my post

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Who's Responsible For Unknown Gunmen- Photo Speaks / Nigeria Will End If Buhari Declares Bandits As Terrorists: Sheikh Gumi / BREAKING. Northern Groups Threaten Retaliation Over Kinsmen Killing In South-eas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.