Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

This Is The Real Reasons Why Fulanis Are Punishing The SW - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is The Real Reasons Why Fulanis Are Punishing The SW (2949 Views)

Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo / Exposed!!! Why Fulanis See Igbos As Their Worst Enemy / Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Real Reasons Why Fulanis Are Punishing The SW by PoloG: 12:21pm On Mar 01, 2021
November1857:
yes I am a proud dog eater , cause it is 100% better than mining human skulls ! Typical Yoruba muslim miscreants (ymm) grin
you dont mine skulls but you eat human skulls and meat grin grin and with your oil and minute population, your people are extremely poor and your short girls with bad intonation are all over brothels and serving as maids all over nigeria, while your men are very good gatemen and keke riders..grin grin
Hausafulani control your oil wealth in akwaibom there, while you are here beating your chest of how you are a proud dog eater??
Akwaibom miscreant grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Real Reasons Why Fulanis Are Punishing The SW by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 01, 2021
I am a Yoruba but this is a bitter truth.....The Fulani don see us finish because of our simple nature and our diplomatic way of resolving issues,An insane country like Nigeria doesn't deserve it,they see it as cowardice.
It's a lesson to all Yorubas now, refrain from simple nature and diplomacy,e dey cause see finish
From now on it should be an eye for an eye,to hell with diplomacy in resolving issues

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Real Reasons Why Fulanis Are Punishing The SW by PoloG: 1:17pm On Mar 01, 2021
Samson0599:
I am a Yoruba but this is a bitter truth.....The Fulani don see us finish because of our simple nature and our diplomatic way of resolving issues,An insane country like Nigeria doesn't deserve it,they see it as cowardice.
It's a lesson to all Yorubas now, refrain from simple nature and diplomacy,e dey cause see finish
From now on it should be an eye for an eye,to hell with diplomacy in resolving issues
gbam
Re: This Is The Real Reasons Why Fulanis Are Punishing The SW by 7lives: 1:21pm On Mar 01, 2021
Cadamlk:
Don't be deceived ,the scarcity is rocking the entire south. Basket of tomatoes that was sold 4k a week ago is now 14k in Delta State..

I no dey there o.
Re: This Is The Real Reasons Why Fulanis Are Punishing The SW by tonychristopher: 1:35pm On Mar 01, 2021
It is like saying there are no yoruba in Kogi and Kwara...well you can wish them away

Bit igbo will never ever wish their Anioma and Ikwerre brothers away....if they do that , you guys will make them nonentity so the igbo dey there back

PoloG:
why are you worrying yourself over SW ?
Like I said.. igbos are only indigenous to SE.. the so called igbos in the SS have constantly rejected you guys and tell you to your faces that they are not igbos grin grin
If north stop food supply, we will buy from neighbouring countries or farm our own foods simple...
You are overating yourself igbo man grin. The last time there was a food blockade to the SE, you know what happened grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Is The Real Reasons Why Fulanis Are Punishing The SW by butterfly777(m): 1:36pm On Mar 01, 2021
You people did not get the issue.

What pained them northerners is that the Yorubas whipped their bom bom very well in the Shasha fight, and it is still paining them.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Real Reasons Why Fulanis Are Punishing The SW by valirex: 1:53pm On Mar 01, 2021
BastardWike:

[s]Lastly, if this rubbish were to be against SE and SS,I say this because both regions are entangled together[/s]

Shame no dey catch una, brothership begging, abeg dey your dey SS has nothing to do with Eboes

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Real Reasons Why Fulanis Are Punishing The SW by Mightyhaiz: 1:55pm On Mar 01, 2021
butterfly777:
You people did not get the issue.

What pained them northerners is that the Yorubas whipped their bom bom very well in the Shasha fight, and it is still paining them.
True that...

And true to their nature,they are bent on making the Yorubas suffer... even if it means their trucks of tomatoes rots away..

Hilarious situation i must say.

Igbos should stay away from this hilarious brawl. nothing concern us for inside abeg

1 Like

Re: This Is The Real Reasons Why Fulanis Are Punishing The SW by butterfly777(m): 1:58pm On Mar 01, 2021
Mightyhaiz:
True that...

And true to their nature,they are bent on making the Yorubas suffer... even if it means their trucks of tomatoes rots away..

Hilarious situation i must say.

Igbos should stay away from this hilarious brawl. nothing concern us for inside abeg

Bros, you are most probably not Igbo, and we know that.

Planting strangers to pose as Igbo or Yoruba on nairaland to divide those two tribes is already known on nairaland. It has failed already.
Re: This Is The Real Reasons Why Fulanis Are Punishing The SW by PoloG: 2:04pm On Mar 01, 2021
tonychristopher:
It is like saying there are no yoruba in Kogi and Kwara...well you can wish them away

Bit igbo will never ever wish their Anioma and Ikwerre brothers away....if they do that , you guys will make them nonentity so the igbo dey there back

you should mention your anioma and ikwerre people and stop forcing yourself on other minority tribes that don't look anything igbo in SS grin
Re: This Is The Real Reasons Why Fulanis Are Punishing The SW by Mightyhaiz: 2:08pm On Mar 01, 2021
butterfly777:

Bros, you are most probably not Igbo, and we know that.

Planting strangers to pose as Igbo or Yoruba on nairaland to divide those two tribes is already known on nairaland. It has failed already.

lol.. my friend read well before u quote next time

Do u advocate we jump into this fray and pick sides indiscriminately?

The best thing here is to keep a safe distance while these brothers turned combatants wear themselves out.... lest them use you settle matter as usual.

I think you are not igbo..or probably just a naive igbo kid

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Real Reasons Why Fulanis Are Punishing The SW by Akiara: 2:24pm On Mar 01, 2021
WHEN WE TELL DEM THAT THEY ARE NAIVE ..THEY SAY WE ARE NOT POLITICALLY "SUFFERSTICATED"

WHEN WE TELL DEM ABOUT THEIR ALLIANCE AND THE ATTENDANT DEMERITS....THEY SAY WE HAVE "VICTIM" MENTALITY

WHEN WE TELL DEM THAT FULANI TAKE DEM AS SLAVES...THEY SAY THAT THEY ARE "MASTERS" OF POLITICS

WHEN WE INSIST THAT THEY SHOULD RETHINK......THEY CALL US CHILDREN OF "HATE"

WHEN WE DECIDE TO ASK FOR OUR NATION...THEY SAY WE ARE "TERRORIST"

WHEN WE FLOAT APPARATUS TO PROTECT OUR MOTHERS/SISTERS/BROTHERS/FATHERS/CHILDREN...THEY SAY ITS "INSURGENCY"

THEY HAD A GENUINE PROTES IN LAGOS....THEY SAID IGBOs WANTED TO DESTROY THEIR "DARLING" LAGOS.

WHEN IT WAS CLEAR THAT THE ARMY KILLED...THEY ACTIVATED "DEAF AND DUMB" AND IT DIED A NATURAL DEATH

WHEN THEIR PEOPLE KILL ...THEY CALL DEM BANDITS

WHEN THEIR PEOPLE KILL.......THEY TERM IT "FARMERS-HERDERS CLASH"

BUT THE PRESNT DANGER THAT "IGBOS" SAW ..THE YORUBA CALLED DEM WAILERS.

NOW THE CHICKEN HAS COME HOME TO ROOST AND YORUBA ARE SEEKING SOUTHERN ALLIANCES...KO LE WERK!!!!!!

MAKE EVERYBODY FACE THEIR WARRANT SQUARELY...THE WAY YOU MAKE YOUR BED IS THE WAY YOU LAY ON IT!!

IGBO PEOPLE SAW THIS AND EVEN OBASANJO SAID THAT IGBO KNOW BAD MARKET!!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Real Reasons Why Fulanis Are Punishing The SW by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 01, 2021
Monogamy:
Here we go again

From the ambassador of South West affairs,NL Chapter

The undisputed champion of having solution to others problems but can't solve nada at their own backyard.

The developer of the world..

Abi OO. Only two weeks ago they were singing the praise of ESN and mocking Yoruba about their "Fulani conquering" and almighty ESN. Today ESN is no more. Dead and buried.

Rather than face that sad development they are already throwing fire into this latest food blockade development hoping to profit from. It like evil Vultures looking for dead corpses to feed on.

Pathetic people.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Real Reasons Why Fulanis Are Punishing The SW by Akiara: 2:55pm On Mar 01, 2021
AFTER ALL YOUR NOISEMAKING ...THE LATEST IDP IN NIGERIA IS LOCATED AT THE "YAWE/BENIN REPUBLIC AXIS"

AND THE PEOPLE THAT CAUSED IT ARE STILL IN YOUR FOREST.

IGBO BUY UP YOUR PROPERTIES ...YOU LAMENT

FULANI SEIZE YOUR LAND ......YOU WAIL

HAUSA STOP SENDING FOOD TO YOUR REGION.....YOU ASK FOR SOUTHERN UNITY angry angry angry angry angry

YOU DON DEY MENT SMALL SMALL.....

O'LEVEL ONLINE CHESTBEATING PATHETIC SLAVE....SPITS!!

YOU NO GET LEVELS....JUST NOISE!! grin grin grin grin

Oshigun:

Abi OO. Only two weeks ago they were singing the praise of ESN and mocking Yoruba about their "Fulani conquering" and almighty ESN. Today ESN is no more. Dead and buried.

Rather than face that sad development they are already throwing fire into this latest food blockade development hoping to profit from. It like evil Vultures looking for dead corpses to feed on.

Pathetic people.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Real Reasons Why Fulanis Are Punishing The SW by BastardWike: 3:41pm On Mar 01, 2021
Oshigun:

Pathetic people.

I know you people are so envious of ESN because they've secured the East while your region is now worse than Southern Kaduna and 20% of your people already displaced as refugees in Benin republic. However, wishing ESN death is shameful.

FYI, ESN have come to stay and provided the huge Igbo diaspora population continues to fund them and gallant Igbo youths are willing to protect their lands, then I don't see how ESN will die. Forget about the show of shame in Orlu, we didn't hear of ESN personnel being killed or arrested, rather what we heard were that they changed location (official report o) while a fish farm and white garment church worshippers (mostly old men and women) were arrested and their Church destroyed.

ESN is well armed, highly motivated and fluid! Unlike Amotekun that were given pump action rifles and Dane guns to confront killer herdsmen armed AK47, which has made them vulnerable and ineffective, ESN on the other are armed with superior guns and jazz, and that is why they are never afraid to confront any adversary cool cool

Stop wishing ESN death because they're not your problem, instead use that energy to confront your nemesis.

I will leave you with this Igbo proverb "Ochu nwa okuko nwe ada, mana nwa okuko nwe nwemwe Oso"

"The person pursuing a chicken is the one that will fall while all the chicken has to do is to continue running" That's the meaning in English grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Real Reasons Why Fulanis Are Punishing The SW by BastardWike: 3:49pm On Mar 01, 2021
valirex:

Shame no dey catch una, brothership begging, abeg dey your dey SS has nothing to do with Eboes

I wonder when you will have sense or are you irredeemably dense?

The entire Delta North is occupied by indigenous Igbos, a significant percentage of Rivers State is occupied by indigenous Igbos, there are pockets of indigenous Igbos too in Cross River, Akwa Ibom, Edo and Bayelsa, which means in essence, there are Igbos in virtually all the South South States!

Again, in terms of geography, something similar like the food embargo Fulanis have imposed on the SW can't work against SE without affecting SS at the same time, yet you keep pouring spittle like a re.tard about your imaginary begging. Who is begging who?

Na this lack of sense and tact that is making Fulanis to be dealing with you guys so ruthlessly grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Real Reasons Why Fulanis Are Punishing The SW by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 01, 2021
Akiara:
AFTER ALL YOUR NOISEMAKING ...THE LATEST IDP IN NIGERIA IS LOCATED AT THE "YAWE/BENIN REPUBLIC AXIS"

AND THE PEOPLE THAT CAUSED IT ARE STILL IN YOUR FOREST.

IGBO BUY UP YOUR PROPERTIES ...YOU LAMENT

FULANI SEIZE YOUR LAND ......YOU WAIL

HAUSA STOP SENDING FOOD TO YOUR REGION.....YOU ASK FOR SOUTHERN UNITY angry angry angry angry angry

YOU DON DEY MENT SMALL SMALL.....

O'LEVEL ONLINE CHESTBEATING PATHETIC SLAVE....SPITS!!

YOU NO GET LEVELS....JUST NOISE!! grin grin grin grin

The only people who chest beat online are Igbos and the entire world know they do so to cry in the end. Little, man, keep making noise. That's all you do to the extent you are now famous for it.

In the meantime take a break from Yoruba affairs to face your governors who are determined to crush ESN and IPOB to please their Fulani masters.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Real Reasons Why Fulanis Are Punishing The SW by valirex: 4:08pm On Mar 01, 2021
BastardWike:

I wonder when you will have sense or are you irredeemably dense?

The entire Delta North is occupied by indigenous Igbos, a significant percentage of Rivers State is occupied by indigenous Igbos, there are pockets of indigenous Igbos too in Cross River, Akwa Ibom, Edo and Bayelsa, which means in essence, there are Igbos in virtually all the South South States!

Again, in terms of geography, something similar like the food embargo Fulanis have imposed on the SW can't work against SE without affecting SS at the same time, yet you keep pouring spittle like a re.tard about your imaginary begging. Who is begging who?

Na this lack of sense and tact that is making Fulanis to be dealing with you guys so ruthlessly grin grin

Lol brothership beggers grin

How many times do they have to reject you before you will download senses grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Real Reasons Why Fulanis Are Punishing The SW by Akiara: 4:23pm On Mar 01, 2021
E PAIN YOU WELLA ....

AND IT GIVES ME JOY......

NA GOVERNORS YOU DEY USE AS EXAMPLE....WHO GOVERNOR HELP...?? SINCE ESN DON START MATTER [/b]WHO FIT YARN??

[b]YOU THINK THAT IGBOs ARE SLAVISH IN ATTITUDE LIKE YOU ZOMBIES....

E PAIN YOU SAY ESN DEY ON POINT ...AS FOR YOU "[b]NO LEVELS" BECAUSE UNA BE CONFIRMED SLAVES... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
[/b]
JUST IMAGINE THE NAME "YARIBAA/YORUBA" WAS GIVEN TO YOU BY FULANI...AND YOU ADOPTED IT AS A RACE?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

GO SLEEP CHESTBEATING SLAVE .......THAT IS A "FLY" THAT THINKS "ITSELF" AN EAGLE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oshigun:

The only people who chest beat online are Igbos and the entire world know they do so to cry in the end. Little, man, keep making noise. That's all you do to the extent you are now famous for it.

In the meantime take a break from Yoruba affairs to face your governors who are determined to crush ESN and IPOB to please their Fulani masters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Real Reasons Why Fulanis Are Punishing The SW by Oyinlomobambam(m): 4:32pm On Mar 01, 2021
1 2023 Politics started
2 Some people are happy cos of their gain
3 Some people want fight so they can go
4 Yoruba is strategically blessed
5 Let wait and see
Re: This Is The Real Reasons Why Fulanis Are Punishing The SW by BastardWike: 4:41pm On Mar 01, 2021
Gjrich:

It's high time we start importing healthy Cows from Australia than relying on Sexually infected Fulani Cows

Anytime I remember that these guys sodomize their cows i.e. furk them raw and release gonorrhea infected sperm into them, I feel like vomiting cry cry

Honestly, we really need to ranch our own cows and that's what our universities should be doing already if only they're efficient. We should have been able to develop cross breeds between local tsestse fly resistant varieties with foreign high meat and milk yeilds. By the time our rural dwellers and commercial farmers are able to start having small, medium and large scale ranches all over the East, it will not just help to create wealth but also make us healthier.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Real Reasons Why Fulanis Are Punishing The SW by tonychristopher: 5:16pm On Mar 01, 2021
PoloG:
you should mention your anioma and ikwerre people and stop forcing yourself on other minority tribes that don't look anything igbo in SS grin

No igbo is saying that ijaw are igbo or Ibibio Are igbo but the igbo are saying that we have 50% Niger Delta as Igbo from Ikwerre to Anioma from Eche to Ika from Ndoni to Opobo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Real Reasons Why Fulanis Are Punishing The SW by Akiara: 5:17pm On Mar 01, 2021
WHY DO YOU CHESTBEAT WITH SO MUCH SAVAGERY??

SO YOU THINK YOU WILL BE MESSED UP AND IN THE LONG RUN ........YOU GUYS WILL BE MADE PRESIDENT??....SO THIS SUBJUGATION IS INBREED??

YOU GUYS WILL NEVER LEARN...

PLEASE UNLESS THERE IS SOMETHING I AM MISSING....HOW DOES THE SOUTHWEST BEING "PRESIDENT" HELP YOUR LIFE DIRECTLY??

AS FOR IGBO PEOPLE THAT WANT TO LEAVE ...I GUESS THEY ARE WITHIN THEIR OBLIGATORY RIGHTS....

PLEASE STOP BELIEVING A COUNTRY THAT WILL NOT EVEN ALLOW A YORUBA PRESIDENT WITH GOOD INTENTIONS ACTUALIZE THE POTENTIALS THIS COUNTRY OUGHT TO OFFER!!

THE FULANI NORTH IS SO BRUTAL AND THEY WONT LET YOU SEE YOUR POTENTIALS TO THE FULLEST...

BEFORE YOU CLAIM STRATEGY...CAN YOU RECLAIM ILORIN THAT " YOUR ANCESTOR" LOST BECAUSE OF ALLAINCES AND SERVITUDE??...

GUY THINK !!

Oyinlomobambam:
1 2023 Politics started
2 Some people are happy cos of their gain
3 Some people want fight so they can go
4 Yoruba is strategically blessed
5 Let wait and see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Real Reasons Why Fulanis Are Punishing The SW by KoshCAD: 5:42pm On Mar 01, 2021
BastardWike:

Don't mind him, anytime they hear SE and SS, they start having convulsions. I don't blame them, if only he can travel to understand other places, he won't be arguing so unintelligently. For instance, can there be a food blockade against Abia state without it affecting Akwa Ibom and Rivers?

The same people that selfishly betrayed the South by conniving with Fulanis against GEJ even when the entire SE and SS stood with him gallantly till the end are the ones complaining that we are teaming up.

They have done everything humanly possible to make the Fulanis like them and hate other Southerners without knowing that Fulanis hate them too as much as they hate others. They don't know you won't gain respect from people like Fulanis by being a doormat, instead you gain their respect by challenging them eyeballs to eyeballs.

Really lol, that is what your father told you?

But that your same coward Lying father refused to tell you about you people alliances with fulanis as second fiddle just for them to love you. Did he? grin

Or I should help him here lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Real Reasons Why Fulanis Are Punishing The SW by PoloG: 6:04pm On Mar 01, 2021
tonychristopher:

No igbo is saying that ijaw are igbo or Ibibio Are igbo but the igbo are saying that we have 50% Niger Delta as Igbo from Ikwerre to Anioma from Eche to Ika from Ndoni to Opobo
ok
Re: This Is The Real Reasons Why Fulanis Are Punishing The SW by orisa37: 6:27pm On Mar 01, 2021
THIS POST IS SEDITIOUS.
Re: This Is The Real Reasons Why Fulanis Are Punishing The SW by Masterkernel1: 6:30pm On Mar 01, 2021
Iamgrey5:
Fulanis are helping the South West actually

Should we have let our gaurds down for another fifty years, we would have been importing Palmoil from corenorth.

We thank God that Fulanis have given Yorubas the opportunity to rebuild the dying agricultural industrial landscape of the South west.

Brotherly... I doubt if many people will see such as a challenge, after all they're more concerned about themselves.
Re: This Is The Real Reasons Why Fulanis Are Punishing The SW by mastertek: 6:49pm On Mar 01, 2021
Don't just reply this nitwit without press report button.

I just went to straight to this jajanweed OP profile & found out he was born to hate and a trybalist

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

28 People Killed At Nnamdi Kanu's House[video ] / Breaking: Heavy Shooting At Umunze/Ihitte Checkpoint, Orumba South, Anambra / Osun APC Primary: Reno Omokri Writes Aregbesola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.